The Country Destroyer's thoughts on people

Tatsumi: I find him unfit of the assassin job. Sure hes done his fair share of kills and done his homework, but it doesn't go without saying his mind is too naive to comprehend the true nature of this world. Even tho hes now got blood on his hands, I can only watch to see what kind of person he will grow to be.

Akame: Stoic, blank faced, and her heart is the right place to take the missions seriously. Her skills with Murasame are worth praise as I've seen idiots once try to wield the cursed katana and end up killing themselves when they accidentally cut themselves. However, I have never seen a single person use Murasame's Trump Card, so I wonder...will she be able to conquer the weapon's terrible burden? Only time will tell...

Leone: I'm no fan of her ways and behavior. Sure shes a strong individual but give her a bottle of liquor and shes down for the count. Honestly I don't get how shes able to do her missions without getting drunk or something. I'll commend her for her skills with Lionel but if she can at least tap into its full potential, then things will get more interesting.

Sheele: Shes an airhead that's for sure, but her true talents are hidden in plain sight. She mostly does better when shes in a mission, however when I had my mental breakdown, she comforted me and she started seeing me as a little brother she never had, not that I mind it. I'm slowly getting used to it. As for her skills with Extase, Shes worthy of such a weapon capable of actually piercing my mechanical body.

Mine: An arrogant, annoying tsundere. Sometimes I can't stand her and wonder how a little girl like her can handle Pumpkin. I've seen her skills with the Teigu but it goes without saying she has more room to improve. Now if she were to use her emotions to empower Pumpkin more, then the results will jump to greater heights, but for now her skills are an amateur's dream at best. Shes also half foreign and has an ambition to make sure people like her aren't discriminated against like her again. 

Bulat: He's someone worth of praise from me.  His skills with Incursio are no laughing matter even tho he got defeated by me easily but against other grunts in the Empire, hes got strength at best, its a shame he couldn't tape into Incursio's true potential. Hes a one man army at best but against people like Esdeath, it's a laughing matter. 

Najenda: Shes a former general who defected from the Empire after learning of its corruption. Esdeath took her right eye and arm. Shes recruited several members I already knew. While she doesn't have a Teigu shes got some skills. 

Lubbock: Even tho hes a pervert at best, his craftsmanship with Cross Tail isn't something to be ignored. Hes responsible for the base's traps and can hold his own in a one on one fight since Cross Tail's strings are nigh unbreakable. Also...I don't think hes gonna get the chance to confess to Najenda...hehehe...Only he can do is pray it works out in his favor.

Susanoo: A brother to me. Since I consider all Teigus my siblings, hes no exception. Hes an organic Teigu like me and his speed is on par with mine by a hair inch. Out of the 37 Teigus remaining, He and Hekatonkheires can be strong Teigu if their wielders are strong. Susanoo is dormant until he can find a wielder. The organic Teigus have their own Trump Cards that make them extremely strong. However I don't have a Trump Card since I was never made to have one, so why not make one of my own?

Chelsea: Shes an enigma to me. I ran into her in one of her top secret missions when she was sent to assassinate a fat fuck in his mansion whos been abusing women. Out of the assassins I've seen in Night Raid, Shes the one who catches my interest the most. Her effortless completions of her missions, quick escapes with Gaea Foundation, and most of all she speaks her mind instead of hiding the thoughts. I find it genius to strike an opponent's vital spot in their neck to be a true assassin's work. While I do find Akame's skills with Murasame commendable, Chelsea completed twice as many missions as her. Shes calculating at best and even managed to find out about my plan about the Shouki no Kami, I had to keep her spilling my guts as I don't want anymore knowing about my plan. I don't know why I feel at ease and sometimes can't stop this beating in my chest whenever I'm with her. I don't want to dwell on these pitiful emotions any longer than I should have. Never again. But yet again how I stop this beating...What is she doing to me...?

Ei: She completely neglected her own creation. And to add insult to injury she says it's because she couldn't bring herself to intervene in my fate...

Great General Budo: "The ever righteous Great General Budo,  the brave and fearless Great General  Budo, the nigh invincible Great General Budo"... Even my mechanical ears demand maintenance after listening to so many compliments from the Empire's dogs. Don't you think that possessing absolute righteousness is actually a latent danger? And that's without taking his great personal strength into account. Hell he couldn't even match my power with Adramelech, how pitiful...

Esdeath: Hmm let me ask, what would you do if you were to encounter her. Yea, I would stay away from her entirely. I'm not scared of her obviously but she is a terrifying individual who can easily wipe out the entire Empire if she wanted to. Shes the only mortal who is able to match my strength in all ways. Her fighting prowess with Demon's Extract is truly a sight to behold. It's too bad she has a terrible personality along with her mentally being a bucket of shit. So in my opinion, stay the fuck away from her.

Wave: Much like Tatsumi, his mind is too naive to work in the pathetic Empire. But at least he has the drive to do what must be done. Even tho he has Grand Chariot, it's only a better version of Incursio. Does he even know of the corruption in the Capital, or is he just as stupid as others in the Jaegers?

Kurome: Shes Akame's little sister and so obsessed with killing her sister and turning her into her puppet with Yatsufusa. Her mental has degraded to the point of insanity thanks to drugs she was administered to and most of all, the perfect soldier made by...The Doctor...God saying his name leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

Seryu: A filthy loyal dog too blind to see the wrongs of the Empire. Shes completely insane to the point shes irredeemable. The fact that shes completely bend Hekatonkheires to her will is annoying enough. To me shes more a wolf in sheep's clothing and to exert a higher level of politeness, she puts on a graceful and cordial front. Most of those who have seen her true, crazy self... have gone poof.

Bols: A gentle soul who killed hundreds and holds deep regret, begging for retribution and supporting his wife and kid. Even though hes with the Empire, he doesn't hold any grudges against rebellious people, as he himself knows of the corruption in the Empire, which is why he internally wants retribution to atone for the sins hes committed. I pity him...He should've left the Empire a long time ago...

Run: He was a school teacher in his hometown but his students were brutally murdered when he went to deal with an errand. He decided to join the Empire to change it from the inside and deal with the corruption personally. Thats something I can respect to a certain degree. 

Stylish: I despise this man, but not as much as The Doctor. In fact he was an apprentice of him and got his kinks out on experimenting non-stop to the point of doing them on humans, creating them into humanoid danger beasts. His Teigu, Perfector, is a double edged sword both for medical purposes, creating weapons and surgery. Hes responsible for Seryu's mechanical augmentations.

The Doctor: You don't know how much I want to kill him. I want to torture him to the point of him crying out from the pain. I hate him so much that I would personally destroy the entire world just to find him for what he's done to me. The joy I would have derived from slicing his segments apart one by one...