A Will Worth Praise

It was the next day and Scaramouche was a lot calmer than normal. During times when Scaramouche was frustrated, Sheele would calm him down. She sees the boy as a younger brother while Scaramouche was skeptical about the whole sibling thing since he only sees Teigus as his siblings. 

It had been two days and the assassins already took care of intruders in their territory and Tatsumi got his first job completed by killing Ogre. Of course Scaramouche was doubtful about his accomplishment until he saw for himself in the Capital and still found it amusing that Leone, Najenda and Akame stripped the poor boy to his underwear to check for wounds.

Right now Scaramouche, Tatsumi and Mine are in town for a mission. Mine didn't like the idea of the indigo haired boy with them since hes been a jerk to her, but Najenda says that he'll be a good help and make sure nothing goes wrong.

Tatsumi: "Having a look around...the Capital I once admired...there sure are a lot glum looking."

Scaramouche: "The Economy is piss poor and the government is fucking despicable. What do you expect from this filthy place?"

Tatsumi: "Are you ok walking around in board daylight like this?"

Mine: "The only ones they would be able to recognize are those four."

She says pointing at the wanted posters of Akame, Najenda, Sheele and a man Tatsumi hasn't see before.

Tatsumi: "Hm? Whos that guy in the middle?"

Scaramouche: "Thats Bulat you small brained mortal."

Tatsumi: "HUH?!"

Mine: "He changed his image after he joined Night Raid."

Tatsumi: "How could he change that much?! Great thats enough image that will haunt me in my dreams..."

Scaramouche: "Cry me a river boy."

Mine: "So since we can walk around just fine, we have a job to do here."

Tatsumi: "Sounds good to me. Thats why you brought us, aint it?"

Scaramouche: "Wait hold on-"

Mine: "Okay! Lets start our municipal census!!"

Tatsumi: "I don't really get it but okay!"

Scaramouche: 'fuck me sideways...' 

Lets just say this whole 'mission' thing was a waste of time for Scaramouche and Tatsumi. All they did was shop all day to Mine's content. Scaramouche was hitting a limit to his annoyance and was about to commit genocide. At this moment the three are a table while Mine drinks tea.

Mine: "Phew! I sure bought a lot. Pink clothes really stand out best in the spring."

Tatsumi: "Yep."

Mine: "Its important to go on a spree when you're off work."

Tatsumi: "Too true."

Mine: "Well the missions complete!"

Tatsumi: "What the hell?! We did nothing but shop all day!"

The pink haired girl punches Tatsumi across his face, sending him off his chair and earning a snicker from Scaramouche.