To Be A Female Eminence in Sh...

By levelgap

Or Minoru Kagenou reincarnated as a girl. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 39

1.4K 63 4
By levelgap

So good news, the school will be closed down for an indeterminate time. It was burned down by that old geezer, and the damages are pretty bad that classes can't continue. All of the students are affected by it.

I was also surprised that there are a lot of brave students within that academy. The casualty alone is a lot due to their recklessness.

As expected, a lot of kids likes to play their fantasies. It's not just me!

Sadly, they failed to survive on contact. They should have trained themselves to the limit like me if they wanted to go and play hero in the middle of a terrorist campaign.

Honestly, I felt somewhat sad that people who is just like me died because they lack training. We can exchange pointers and learn about things that will make us more cooler while messing with the terrorists!

Anyway, what is done is done. For now, it's a good news for me that the school is closed down. I'll have a lot of time to myself to train, and play as a shadowbroker around the capital!

That's my initial plan. Though, I was unfortunately summoned back to my family's territory.

I don't know how but they quickly got the news that I was hurt. In fact, they seem to be incredibly worried that they sent almost every private knights that are employed to our house just to escort me back.

I would have declined, but it's impossible for a normal mob like myself to be defiant against their family. That is asking to become a main character!

So I can only obediently bow my head and let them escort me back to our territory.

It's really sad. I even got an invitation from Alpha to go to the Holy City of Lindwurm. It's regrettable, but I can only decline her offer. I hope she can understand.

It's not just me who are going back on their territories. As there is no school for the foreseeable future, most students have nothing to do at all other than self-studying, or messing around on the capital. So most of them will be coming back on their territory.

That's why there are a lot of carriages around. There are a lot of them who are also going back at the same time as me. I actually don't care. I just want this to be done, and go back to this capital as soon as possible so I can play around!

Though, before I can enter the carriage delivered just for me, a lot of the students lining up on the side of the streets suddenly get into my personal space.

It's my fellow mobs... though, they are a bit unhinged, if I do say so myself.

I tuned out most of what they are saying. They mostly tell me to be careful, and make sure that I rest a lot until I feel comfortable enough to go back to the capital. They also gave me a lot of things. It ranges from dresses, to sweets, and even some weird stuffs like a wooden doll or a sword.

I might not be interested in romance in my past life, but even I know you don't give a weapon to a girl as a gift! Whoever you are, if you are hitting on me, then you just blew it over if I'm a normal girl!

I let my family's knights take care of their gifts before I boarded the carriage. Soon we are riding back to my family's territory.
_

______________________________________

So that's what happened on my way back.

Now that I'm inside my house again and being taken care of by my maids, I can't help but feel nostalgic... not!

I don't want to be here anymore. I'm only willing to stay here because of the pastries that my mother prepared just for me.

Since I came back to this home, my mother and father pampered me a lot. At the first day of my stay here, they immediately asks me to take a rest. The following days is me being taken care of by my maids, while my parents frequently visits me.

It's only a week, which is now, that they enable me to leave my room. It's really frustrating, but I was forced to recover my blood through my magic until I look healthy enough.

My mother prepared a sweet feast for me along with some tea. Standing besides me is Beta, who is disguising herself as a maid.

A few days ago, Alpha gave another letter in response to my reply to her. She said that she understands and that she will do her utmost to meet my expectations. Seeing how she is still in her shadowbroker mode despite me honestly telling her that I'm busy with my family makes me feel some warmth in my heart. It's why I also go into my full shadowbroker act as I replied to her once more, and then Beta came to act as my maid once more this yesterday.

Cakes and tea is a superior combination. I wouldn't think much of this if I am still a guy, but now that I'm a girl, maybe I should think about incorporating this combo to one of my plays? I think it will look cool if I was acting mysterious while sitting on a table, and sipping some tea like an elegant lady!

I don't know if it's cool for girls, but for me who is still discovering how to be a Female Eminence, I think it's great!

I was just sipping my tea as I contemplate what to do with these food combo, when my Mother speaks.

"By the way, we've given an announcement that you are looking for a partner. A lot of marriage candidates applied to ask for your hand!~"

"Guoogh!?"

Ouch, that tea fell on the wrong side of my throat. My nose stings...

Wait a minute, marriage candidate!? This is the first time I heard of that!?

Also Beta, stop bending the tray you are holding. Even if you look innocent with that calm smile on your face, I can hear the metal tray being bent behind you.

"Don't worry, my dear daughter. We will make sure to choose the right one for you!"

"... Yes, Mother..."

Can I even argue about that? It's normal on this world to wed your son or daughter to another family!

Due to the existence of magic, even females can become the head of a family. Though I already stated my unwillingness to become the head of this house. Even my family seems to support that idea before I left to go to school.

What the hell is this? Are they going to just throw me away to another family?

Wait, actually, maybe they are looking for someone to inherit the land itself? If I'm not going to be the head, then the one I'll be marrying will become the patriarch of this family!

I understand. The society resembles a medieval styled one, so marriage at this age is very common. In fact, I was surprised that my family still haven't arranged any for me till now.

I can understand where my mother is coming from, though that doesn't mean I will simply accept that!

What to do with this?
_

______________________________________

This afternoon, my Father called out to me so he can train me.

This blonde hunk is my father. His name is Klaus Frelldyll. This will sound surprising, but my father is actually the first generation of the Frelldyll. Basically, he is not born a noble, but rather earned the title.

I heard my Father is a local hero of this territory. Many people respects him a lot.

He has the handsome face of a protagonist, and he exudes that aura of reliability in him. As he is a bit old now, he mostly looks like that one strong mentor of the protagonist who actually have a spinoff story of his own. That's the only explanation I can give on his appearance.

That kind of person is currently guiding me on my own sword training.

"You flow your mana here, and then move it there. Do you understand?"

"... I'll try, Father..."

I know that, and more dear Father. Though I decided to still act and not complete the steps. Making me fail and causing the magic particles I bestowed on the blunted steel blade to disperse.

For added measure, I lowered my head to look like I'm depressed. This is perfect acting just for a mob!

My father sighs. "So you still haven't mastered it... don't worry, I don't mind even if you can't understand."

"... Really?" I look up, trying to look sad. It's just doing an upturned gaze and quirking my lips downward for a bit.

He pats me on the head as he grunted. "Of course. Your my precious daughter! Even if it's the last thing I'll do, I'll still try and patiently teach you so you can protect yourself!"

The way he says that makes him look reliable. He can shamelessly say things like that as if he is promising it to a potential heroine.

I'm still wondering if this guy is a former protagonist. He has the aura and demeanor of one, after all!

"Father... have you heard about that marriage arrangement for me?"

I just recall that I was actually going to ask him about this. I hope that it's just a deliberate action from my mother.

"... Sorry for not consulting you, but we really hope to find a suitable partner for you!" I tilt my head as I listen to him. "We can't always protect you. Someday we will be gone, and I felt so nervous thinking of what will happen to you if that time comes. We hope that we can find a man that will always cherish you and protect you... I hope you understand..."

... Wow, how touching. Though, I still would have like it if you give me heads up a lot more earlier!

I can only nod at him and just leave it at that. They already said their reasons. It's not like I can just decline it. My Arisa persona is not a rebellious character, after all!

... I still feel unwilling to go along with this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701 23 3
When a Hero in another world dies after defeating the Demon Lord of his world, he finds himself being reborn into a new world. However, this time it...
114K 2.1K 42
This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and just wanted to live a normal and peaceful...
145 26 27
I never would have thought that I would be born into this fictional world, but, a certain event happens and now, I'm here. Perhaps one day, I will me...
9 1 3
a fun little adventure I wrote one evening. Premise what if someone like me got summoned to an alternative reality by wizards.