Life With The Parkers

By ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... More

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 69

3 1 0
By ItzSoniaPearl

"I hate history" Bianca groaned, it was Monday again, the dance will be Wednesday and all school shits should be done with tomorrow.

I was more than grateful.

"Charlotte! Bianca!" We both turned back to see Luana, Bianca groaned again. "Here comes the queen of weirdos" I smacked her arm as she hurried to us.

She had a big smile on her lips. "Hey Ana, how's life going?" I asked, shutting my locker. "It's been good, isn't it sad that school is about ending tomorrow?" She asked sadly.

"What?" Bianca asked, bursting into laughter. "Well, the dance is Wednesday" I reminded.

"Yeah Luana, do you have a date to the dance?" Bianca asked. "Date? Why?" She asked, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Come on, Ana! You know why a date is needed" I scoffed. "Well, I don't have one"

"No surprise here" I smacked Bianca. "Well, you still have a chance to get one, all you need is-"

"A makeover! " Bianca yelled. "I was gonna say 'talk to a guy'" I said.

★★★

"How did you have all that in your bag?" I asked. "A girl gotta always be ready" she replied and I shook my head.

History got cancelled, teacher didn't show up, so here we were in the bathroom... Bianca was giving Luana a make over.

"Come out already, Luana!" She called out to her. "Are you sure about this?" Luana asked from one of the stalls.

"Yes! Get your ass out here" there was a sigh before the door creaked open and she stepped out.

"Oh my fucking...gawd" I and Bianca heaved. "Is it...bad?" She asked, pulling the red dress down. "No bitch! You look hot!" Bianca walked to her and turned her to face the mirror.

She froze for a second and then squealed. "That can't be me!"

"Sure as hell is!"

"I look..."

"...beautiful" I said, walking to her. "Yes!"

Her hair was now wavy and she light make up done and she wore this pretty red dress Bianca seemed to take everywhere.

"But first..." Bianca slowly pulled out  her glasses. "What! I can't see!" She yelled.

"Today, it isn't about seeing but about...feeling" she replied. "What?" I had to ask. "Now go out there and shake that ass and make one of those assholes fall for you" she nudged her forward to the door.

"That was nice of you, Bianca" I complimented. "What can I say? I could be a-"

Luana hit the wall beside the door. "We should most probably help her"

"Yep"

Minutes later

We arrived our lockers, immediately she pulled hers she began squealing excitedly. "What?!" I yelled, she got out a single red rose and a red gift card.

I rolled my eyes as she got it open. "Turn around" she read and we immediately spunned around, Tyler was standing there with a large bouquet of roses, he walked to her.

"I guess, that belongs here" he took the single rose and added it to the bunch. She began squealing, stomping her feet on the floor.

"You wrote the letters?" She asked. "Yeah, this is for you" she grabbed the roses with joy.

Wait! What the fuck? Tyler can't be the secret admirer, what about Chadwick?!

"Will you be my date to the dance?" He asked with all sincerity. "Wait!" I yelled and they both turned to me.

"What about Jenny?"

"Oh! She was my decoy to get her" he winked at Bianca. "Still all part of the test and she's now in the past"

"Yeah Charlotte, in the past!" Bianca added, through gritted teeth before turning to Tyler. "Yes, yes, I will"

He pulled her into a hug and I backed away. And there was Chadwick, approaching us with a bunch of flowers and chocolate. He stopped and stared in surprise.

"You hear that Redwood?! I ain't single to the dance" I facepalmed myself inwardly

This is all just messed up.

Chadwick wanted to walk out but then bumped into Luana, he caught her before she fall to the floor, causing Tyler and Bianca's attention.

"Are you okay?" He asked and she squinted her eyes just to see him. "Yes. I...i just...lost my glasses"

She stood on her own. "I'm sorry I bumped into-"

"It's okay, I just..." He looks down at the flowers in his hand. "Here...you could have this" she took it unsurely.

"What's this?" She asked. "It was meant for someone"  he didn't look back at us. "Who are you?" Her hands reached out to his face.

He laughed and grabbed it. "Chadwick and you look good by the way" A shy smile made way to her lips. "Thanks" Bianca's face was already a bright red.

"What's your name?"

"Luana"

"You could be my date to the dance" Boom!!! The ticking bomb just exploded. Luana was in shock "Yes...yes I will"

He nodded with a smile.

"Here..." He pulled her hands and wrote something down. "See you around"

Awwwn!

"Yeah yeah bye" he was already gone. "It worked! It actually worked, Bianca!" She yelled out loud. "What?!" Bianca barked

"Are you okay?" Nice question, Tyler. "Yeah sure, see you around" she wasn't okay, her looks told otherwise. He nodded before walking out.

"Bianca!"

"I'm right here, bitch! Go pull out my dress!" She yelled back. "Dude!" I called out to her.

"Did you see what  just happened? I got a date to the dance!"

★★★

"This is a mess okay? Why didn't  you tell me?" Bianca yelled, pacing around In my room.

I took a spoon full of Nutella before replying. "It was supposed to be a surprise, you fucked it up"

"And now he's dating Luana!" She groaned, pulling her hair. "They aren't dating, he just asked her to the dance"

"Well, it's getting to that!" She yelled at my face. "On the bright side, you've got Tyler- remember? The hot, handsome-"

"Who cares? I need Chadwick, the guy I've had a crush on since 7th grade when I saw him walk past me in the cafeteria and I choked on my panini" she said, falling beside me  on the bed.

"I thought that was Jace"

"You're so not helping"

"Well chocolate could, come on! Let's go get more Nutella downstairs" I pulled her up.

I wore a white short and sleeveless, Bianca had changed into a red hoodie and jeans.

We got of the elevator and headed to the living room before the kitchen. Before she could realise what was around, she stepped on it.

"Fuck!" She pulled her footwear from the nail. "What the fuck? Why are there nails around!" I yelled, the floor of the living room was covered in nails.

"My fucking leg!"

"Sorry B" Chloe called out from the  couch. "You did this?!" I yelled and she smiled. The door burst open and the boys walked in. "Watch out!!!" They all paused and looked around.

"Who the fuck did this?" Jayson asked. "I did!"

"Just kick them out of the way" Austin said, getting down the little steps. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, those are 6 inches nails and could penetrate through your sneakers and footwear but not this baby" she showed us her black leather boots.

"Plus, they are glued to the floor. Best 3 hours of my life" she added. "What?!" We all exclaimed.

"I'm leaving" Carson said, turning back to the door. "No uh, bro! Remember the lockdown button?" She asked with a smile.

"Lock down button?" I and Bianca asked in unison. "Who told her about that?" Austin asked.

"This is  why we hate her, right" Mason asked and they all murmured in agreement. "Okay, I'll just press this button over here"

"No!" She tapped the button under the table and the doors shut. "No, open the fucking door!" Austin yelled, banging it.

All doors clicked shut, even the fucking elevator. The  lights turned off and the lamps turned on. The windows all clicked shut too. What the fuck?

"Alexa, can you here me?" The black device turned on. "Yes, I can hear you loud and clear" it replied.

"Reduce the room temperature to...10°c"

"Oh my fucking gawd, Chloe!" I yelled, I wasn't in sleeves. "Reducing temperature" the feminine voice said and the room started getting chilly.

"Stop this madness, Chloe. You're gonna freeze our asses" Jayson said. "Oh you guys may...but  I ordered this furry coat from Amazon" she hugged herself.

"How are we gonna get these nails off the floor?" I asked. "Forget about that! Just open the damn door, Chloe! You know I could walk over to you right now" Carson said

"I got Dad's number on dial..." She said, holding up a phone. "Whose phone is..." I tapped short's pocket and my phone was gone, I sighed in frustration.

"Who else if not miss forgetful?" Austin glared at me. "She clearly took it from-"

"No Char! The phone was literally laying on the counter" Okay, my bad!

"Why is she doing this?" Bianca asked. "Nice question, B" Chloe said, before turning to the guys. "I've got demands"

We all groaned and I squatted to the floor. "What else do you want? You've got the card and private account!" Mason exclaimed, pulling his hair.

"What private account?" Bianca asked me. "You are better off being clueless, once you know...you get involved" I'm speaking out of experience.

"What do you want, Chloe? " Austin asked, they were now sitting on the little steps. I and Bianca on the floor, not caring anymore.

"Well, I spent a lot of money on the nails and..."

"Why are you wasting money?" Mason yelled. "You gotta waste to get more"

"What do you mean by more?" Jayson asked. "Yeah, we ain't giving you any more shits" Austin confirmed.

"You have no choice...would you rather let Dad hear your confessions?" She asked, wiggling my phone in their faces.

"I hate you, Charlotte" Austin said.

"It's not my fault, Chloe's a psycho! She clearly won't get enough" I yelled. "Yeah, that's right. You guys are the ones who spilled shits" Bianca supported.

"Oh shut it! Brianna! " Austin yelled. "That's not my name!" I pulled her back because she was about ready to run over this nails to rip his scalp out.

It was getting so fucking cold.

"I want a trampoline!" She announced. "That's all?" I exclaimed. "I'm not-"

"You glued these nails to the floor just for a trampoline?" Jayson asked in disbelief. "You put the house on lock down mode all because of a stupid bouncing trampoline!!!" Austin yelled.

"You could just call it a trampoline" Carson mumbled. "I don't give a fuck! I'm gonna kill this kid! " he got up immediately but Jayson held him back.

"Dude! Calm down! " Carson yelled, pulling him back. "She's a bitch!"

"You need to calm down, she's a kid" Mason pulled him back down. "I am gonna-"

"Hello Dad!" We all turned to her immediately. She had the phone over her ear with that evil smile on her lips.

"Yeah...i just wanted to check up on you because I miss you so much" we heard a faint voice from the other side. She was indeed on a phone call...with her Dad.

The guys froze, no one moved. "Yeah, I know you were busy but I wanted to tell you something IMPORTANT" she emphasized.

"We're gonna get you the trampoline!" Carson announced and she smiled. "Dude!" Austin yelled, turning to him.

"It's a just a trampoline, there's over a million in that account" he made a point and Austin groaned. "Okay Dad, bye" she ended the call.

"This is your last demand, Chloe" Jayson stated. "That's my choice, you guys find a way to get these nails off " she replied

"Get the temperature back to normal" Bianca said. "Oh, Alexa, get the temperature warmer" she said while pressing back the button.

I sighed in relieve. "Any of you try to sneak up on me..." She paused. "You'll loose everything" she cackled evily and we all stared in horror.

"I'm the queen of the Parkers...don't forget that" she was right, she could step on the nails with her boots.

"You can have your phone back" I grabbed it from her immediately.

She laughed out loud as she walked out. "How do we get all this off?" Mason asked and immediately the door bell was heard.

Carson pulled the door open and there a middle aged man stood. "Hi, I'm Elvis, the plumber"

We all exchanged looks and smiled.

★★★

"Thanks for helping me out, Harley. Not everyone would volunteer" Obviously Bianca ran away when I said I wanted to make dinner.

"No problem! I was staying over anyways. Either this or spend Christmas with my Grandma. I did that last year" she replied, setting the dishes on the table.

"I guess...we are done" We both moved back and took in our work. "We did well"

"Yeah" we both shared a fistbumb. I pulled out the little walkie talkie device and announced. "Dinner is ready"

"There are gonna hurry in here anytime soon" I said and she laughed. Chloe walked in. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Where are the guys?" I asked. "They are ice skating outside, the pool got frozen" my jaws dropped open and I and Harley exchanged looks before running to the double doors.

It was snowing heavily outside and one of the pool was indeed frozen and the guys were skating on it.

That shit be so cool

The guys were skating around the hurdle, nice seeing Carson out a little. "New record!" Austin yelled as he was done skating.

He smirked and his eyes locked up with mine. "Wanna try?" I got down the porch to the snow.

"I don't got a death wish" I replied with a smile as I walked to the pool. "Well, I do" Harley said, already putting on her skating shoes.

Way to have my back bitch.

"Take my breath!" She sang to the music as Jayson pulled her to the pool. "I could do that in so many ways" he said and she laughed, smacking him lightly.

"Common Charlotte, all couples are dancing" Carson said to me. "All? It's just Harley and-"

"Shut up and put on the damn shoes" he ordered and I laughed before getting the shoes on and getting to the pool.

"Let me go and you die" I said as he held my hand and pulled me. "Remember where those threats got you the last time"

Yeah, I do. How would I forget the day we in line skate and he let go of me.

"This shit is hard" I referred to the hurdles, it was hard to get through but he did it with one feet. "Yeah, mock me, Parker!"

"I could do that all day though" I smacked he and laughed and then the music changed to Shivers by Ed.

I and Harley began squealing and began dancing crazy. The guys backed away, throwing bad comments.

"I took an arrow to the heart" she pretended to shoot an arrow to Jayson, he got hit and fell back and the boys caught him, I laughed.

"Ooh! I love it when you do it like that..." We all sang and then snow hit my back, I turned and saw Chloe holding snow balls.

"She got snow!" Jayson announced.

"We all exchanged looks. "Snow fight!!!" Calvin initiated, coming out of nowhere and it began, snow flying all around, music blaring.

Austin got hit in the face and I laughed but then I got hit in the head,  I turned and it was Cole, I attacked before he could run.

"And when they say the party is over... Then we bring it right back" I sang to the song.

I sighted Carson, heading to the porch. Not on my watch! I threw a big one at him and he tipped over on his face.

"What the fuck?! " he yelled about to get up but I pushed him back down and sat on his back.

"Oh common, Charlotte!" He groaned. "Yeah babe, we're doing this again" I replied, ruffling his hair.

He sighed and fell back on ice. "I could get frost bite, you know that" he said. "Since when did you care, dick?" I yelled and then snow hit me hard in the face, making me fall back.

Carson laughed and I blew my hair off my face. He was laying on his face while I laid there too, legs over his butt.

But then there was a cracking sound and we all paused and exchanged looks. "What was that?" Cole asked and we slowly looked down.

"Nobody move...we are on thin ice" Jayson said. "No!" Chloe yelled, running off the pool immediately.

"Oh, common!" We all yelled at her in disbelief. "I love being warm" she defended, hugging herself.

"Is this shit gonna break?" The music got changed to WAY 2 SEXY by Drake. "Yo! My song" Austin yelled.

"Would you shut the fuck up?! You're making it worst" I and Carson yelled at him. "Now, you both are making it worst!" Jayson and Harley yelled back at us.

"Are we seriously gonna do this?" I asked, letting out a sigh. "It was Austin's idea to skate!" Chloe yelled.

"As if..." And the argument began all over again. "Guys!" Carson yelled and they all paused and turned to us. "I'm gonna be the most affected if this shit happens"

"How the fuck did Charlotte end up on you?" Jayson asked. "Let's just say bad aim and...payback" I replied

"I'm gonna have to betray you all right now" Austin said and we all turned to him. "What do you..." He immediately stomped off the pool.

"What the-" The next place I found myself was in the ice cold water. I couldn't breathe...because I fell unexpectedly.

I couldn't swim to the surface, everything was getting blurry. I felt my lungs getting thinner and thinner and...

Strong arms pulled me back up and I could finally breathe air. I sighed and inhaled rapidly, I could see Carson's worried eyes and damp hair.

We were still in the ice cold water, his hands wrapped around my waist, holding me still.

"Are you okay, Char?" Harley asked and I nodded before we both got out of the water.

"What the fuck, man? You would have killed her!" Carson yelled and I squeezed my hair.

"Are you okay?" Jayson asked. "Yes... Can you hand me that shoe?" I referred to the ice skating shoe by the side, he shot me a skeptical look before handing it over.

I immediately threw it at Austin. He duck...unfortunately. "What the fuck?!" He exclaimed.

"That's for almost killing me!" Everyone hummed in agreement. "Well, I could have died too" he pointed back at the shoe.

"It's fair, bro" Jayson tapped him lightly as we all walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 31 29
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
66.4K 1.7K 55
Jaylen Argent, a sarcastic teenage girl with looks that could kill Parker Everett, the shy boy who just want to make the most of his junior year. Wha...
1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
Dear you, By malyka

Teen Fiction

2.7K 446 35
STOP! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! DONT COME AFTER ME BECAUSE I WARNED YOU. BUT IF YOU IGNORE THIS AND PRESS 'READ' THEN MY FRIEND... GOOD LUCK. I would li...