Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part lxiv

1.2K 69 19
By 3mooie

Word Count - 1,995 words

(Eldian Empire, Paradis Island)

The throne room of the Eldian palace, for the first time, is completely occupied with all the people of the imperial government.

Every member of the emperor's council is present. The Right and Left Faction.

As well as the important organizations of the Eldian empire. The Church of the Walls and the Royal and Local Knights council.

They have all come to welcome the empress back, and pay respect to the mother of their empire. "His majesty, the emperor, and her majesty, the empress has finally arrived...!!"

All turned around to look back at the entrance door. There were mixed reactions and emotions coming from the people inside the throne room upon seeing the emperor walking in with his empress.

Y/n kept her eyes on her way, walking confidently with her head held high.

She has one of her hands hooked around Erwin's arm, because her husband refused to let her walk to the throne room without holding him. "Everyone's staring at you."

The h/c-haired woman looked at her husband who spoke. "Obviously, your majesty. Everyone inside here thought I died, it's no surprise that they'll be staring at me when I'm here." Y/n sassily said.

Erwin smiled, letting out a small chuckle.

"Right, my empress."

Y/n looked at the people, seeing them bow at her and Erwin. Her eyes then landed on the Left Faction members who had the most genuine reaction and emotions in them.

Most of them are tearing up and smiling upon her return. Her eyes flew over to a familiar woman among the Left Faction.

The guilt and regret immediately succumbed to her as she met Lady Dina's gaze. Yet the blond woman smiled at her,
as she wasn't the reason as to why Zeke died. I should talk to Lady Dina, and visit Zeke with her after all of this. Y/n thought.

Erwin and the h/c-haired woman reached their seats at the front. The two faced their people, and everyone bowed at them again.

Y/n and Erwin sat down on their respective seats at the same time, and their subjects had greeted them and even applauded.

Today, marks the continuation of
empress Y/n Tybur-Smith's reign.

--

"Your humble servants welcomes you back, your majesty."

Y/n smiled as she watched the Left Faction members bow to her.

Not only them, but also her knights, including Sir Reiner, Sir Bertolt, Sir Porco, Sir Marcel, Lady Pieck, Lady Annie, Sir Eren, Lady Mikasa, Sir Armin, Lady Sasha, Sir Jean, Sir Marco, Lady Ymir, and Sir Connie.

Lady Historia and Lady Finger are also present to personally welcome her back.

"All of you...even after four years had passed, and even with my death, you remained loyal to me. I don't know how I can thank all of you. And I'm so happy."

Everyone stared at the empress.

They still can't believe that they're seeing her again. The empress is really someone they look up to. Someone they highly have respect. She is someone they would die for.

That's how far their devotion can go.

"Your majesty, you do not need to thank us. In fact, we should be apologizing to you. When you were not around, we had a hard time managing the things you left behind. And it was hard to defend what you own. We were all scared that they might be taken away from you once a new empress gets appointed. Forgive us for failing."

Lady Dina said as she closed her eyes, lowering her head down to express her sincere apology to the h/c-haired woman.

"No, Lady Dina...I know that each one of you did your best to keep everything well."

Y/n smiled at her people.

She felt a warmth on her chest when she saw how fond they are staring at her.

"Just know that you are here in front of me, even after all of what happened because I believe in all of you. I knew that whatever happens, you will get through it all. Even if it means without my guidance, each one of you inside this room, are capable to win..."

Everyone felt a sense of contentment, hearing those genuine words from the person they respect the most. "I am proud of all of you. Good job in working hard."

And then, everyone is fully in joy, hearing their empress tells them that she is proud of all the hard things they did, and even complimented them from working hard.

"We are grateful, your majesty.

The h/c-haired woman only smiled.

She continued conversing with her people, until the time for them to leave had come.

"Lady Dina..."

Lady Dina who was just about to leave her office stopped on her track, then looked at her. "Yes, your majesty?" Y/n swallowed the lump on her throat. Now, she is nervous.

"If you're willing to spend more time with me...would you like to visit Zeke together?"

The blond woman was taken aback by her question. She saw how her eyes softened even more upon the mention of her son's name. Dina then smiled at her. "Of course, your majesty. I would love to go with you."

--

Y/n kept quiet while she stared at Zeke's name engraved on a tombstone. Lady Dina is standing beside her, crying silently.

Tears have been leaving her eyes since she saw Zeke's tomb. As soon as she saw his name, all their memories together came flashing back to her mind.

From the very first time they met, 'til their last time of seeing each other.

"I'm sorry...if I took so long, Zeke..."

The h/c-haired woman kneeled down on the grassy ground. She placed the white chrysanthemums she bought for her friend in front of his tomb stone. "And I'm sorry for what happened to you...to the two of us. I'm sorry...for how things turned out."

Y/n looked down, finally letting herself locked away from her emotions that she's been holding back since arriving in the cemetery. "I..I'm sorry for everything."

Lady Dina kneeled down, too. She gently wrapped an arm around Y/n, then pulled her in for an embrace.

The empress also apologized to her for what happened to Zeke. Even if Y/n has nothing to be sorry about.

No one wanted what happened four years ago.

Everyone involved suffered a great pain.

Everyone involved suffered from guilt, regret, mourning, sorrow, hatred and anger.

No one should be blamed.

"Zeke...we'll see each other again. It may not be any sooner, but I know we will...until then, keep on being happy wherever you are...and watch over the people you love. I'll always remember you, and all the poems you wrote for me."

--

It was already late at night when Y/n got back to the imperial palace.

A smile crept onto her lips upon seeing Erwin and Elizabeth both sound asleep on her bed. Her daughter is lying on top of Erwin, while Erwin has his hand on top of Elizabeth's back to not let their kid fall.

The h/c-haired woman quietly closed the door. She sat down on the couch at the side, admiring her husband with their daughter.

Y/n then stood up, making her way to the two. She stood beside Erwin, then leaned closed to the two. She planted a gentle kiss on Elizabeth's head, and caressed her hair.

"You're back...?"

Erwin had woken up, making her smile.

Her husband stared at her with sleepy eyes.

"Sorry, you can go back to sleep. I'll follow after I take a shower." Y/n said, whispering.

The blond man shook his head. He carefully sat up, still holding his daughter in his chest. Erwin then gently put Elizabeth down on the bed at the center.

"I'll join you."

"But you're tired, your-."

"It's fine."

Y/n let out a sigh as she nodded. She surrounded Elizabeth with a pillow, so her daughter won't go to the edge of the bed.

Anyways, Elizabeth is not a kid who moves around too much when sleeping. As long as the little girl hugging something, she will stay put.

"Let's go...we'll just come back for Lizzie."

--

The h/c-haired woman ended up postponing her shower when her husband asked if she's willing to go and take a walk with him around the palace.

And how can she refuse when Erwin literally begged her to agree?

She's too soft for the blond man.

"This place..."

Y/n was taken aback upon realizing their finaly destination. Her own lily garden.

The h/c-haired woman smiled. She didn't say anything else and just pulled Erwin along with her as she entered her lily garden.

Her eyes became glossy upon seeing that the place was well-kept, even if she was gone for four years.

The lilies are in bloom and all healthy.

"I always come here..."

The empress looked back at her husband, and was flustered when Erwin handed her a purple lily. She then smiled as she accepted it. "Whenever I miss you, I come here and think you are just here. Busy watering your favorite flowers, busy picking out some lily, or you're just here to unwind. I always see you here."

Y/n kept her eyes on the emperor. She admired how his blue eyes glowed in the dark, and how the moon perfectly shone on her husband, giving her a clear view of his beauty even at night.

"No...actually..." Erwin smiled.

He cupped her cheeks, staring deep into her eyes.

"I see you everywhere as if you are the only person I know, the only person to exist in my life. It was both heaven and hell for me..."

Erwin caressed her cheeks.

The h/c-haired woman couldn't help but feel a pang in her chest. Her "death" really put Erwin almost out of his sanity.

"I'm sorry...your majesty. I will never leave again...I will always stay by your side."

Y/n held Erwin's wrists, she leaned close to Erwin's face and kissed him on the lips.

"I promise."

The emperor embraced her so tight again. Ever since they reunited, his embrace has always been firm, reassuring and loving.

Not like it wasn't used to be like that before.

But still it feels different.

Maybe because Erwin still fears that if he lets her go, she would just disappear again.

"You asked me something before we came back here to Eldia."

The blond man gently pulled away from her, though he kept a hold of her hands.

She smiled as she kept her eyes on Erwin.

"Hmm?"

"You asked me to marry you again."

The h/c-haired woman was taken aback. She gulped and began to feel nervous, or rather flustered. "Y-yes, I did...well..."

Erwin let out a small chuckle.

Her eyes widened when the blond man suddenly kneeled on one knee, looking up at her and holding her right hand.

"Y-your majesty..."

The emperor flashed her a small smile.

"It's my turn to ask you this time..."

Y/n's eyes became glossy as she watched the emperor take out a small red box from his suit. Erwin looked up at her once again, opening the small red box.

She stared at the gold ring inside with an oval blue diamond pendant in the middle. The body of the ring has patterns carved onto it, adding more beauty to the ring.

"Will you marry me again, Y/n?"

"Your majesty..."

The h/c-haired woman smiled, her tears rolling down to her cheeks.

She didn't waste anymore time, cupping her husband's cheeks and leaning down to kiss him on the lips. As she gently pulled away, she answered him with a "yes."

"I will marry you again, Erwin."
______________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
109K 1.6K 11
Reminder: I don't own Attack on Titan or this story. This story belongs to ii-phoenix-ii on fanfiction.net. The Survey Corps group returns and watche...
99K 3K 43
*β™‘βˆž:q.q  q.q:βˆžβ™‘* "𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
759 42 6
there are no words in the english language i could scream to drown you out. ATTACK ON TITAN i - iv. ERWIN SMITH x FEMALE OC. right person n...