Point Out My Direction (A One...

By haley21097_1D

It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the o... More

Point Out My Direction (A One Direction Story)
Chapter 1-Taken Part 1
Chapter 2- Taken Part 2
Chapter 3- What do you want with us?
Chapter 4- Attempting to escape and meeting friends
Chapter 5- Punishment
Chapter 6- Meeting a new person
Chapter 7- Time to call Paul
Chapter 8- Going to a meeting?
Chapter 9- Telling the others and time to say goodbye...
Chapter 10- New Home Part 1
Chapter 11 New Home Part 2
Chapter 12- Learning the Ropes Part 1
Chapter 13- Learning the Ropes Part 2
Chapter 14- "Ow, never thought it'd hurt so bad"
Chapter 15- "One Way or Another"
Chapter 16- "Feels like I'm constantly playing a game that I'm destined to lose"
Chapter 17- "There's more to discover"
Chapter 18- "We can make it through this"
Chapter 20- "Lately, I've been going crazy. I'll be coming back for you"
Chapter 21- "Reality ruined my life"
Chapter 22- "Ain't no way you're walkin' out"
Chapter 23- "I'm all out of faith"
Chapter 24- "If only time could just turn back"
Chapter 25- "If we could only turn back time"
Chapter 26- The Final Chapter
AUTHORS NOTE- SEQUEL NEWS
SEQUEL UPDATE
AUTHORS NOTE- CHARACTER OPPORTUNITY ON ANOTHER STORY

Chapter 19- "I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British"

2.8K 77 23
By haley21097_1D

How is everyone liking the story so far? And you guys know that updates are once a week! So please don't private message me saying update....... I had a busy week at school so I had no time to write! I write on Sundays until school is out May 15th! :)

Are you all getting excited for the ending? And then the sequel? I just can't stop writing this story because I would miss it! Sequels are always fun so yay! :)

Also thank you to everyone who has voted, commented, read, and spread around!! It makes me so happy! :) And over 10,000 reads..... You guys are amazing! :)

Anyway let's just get on with chapter 19 "I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Louis' POV*

Once Cameron left the room, one of his daughters started to patch Harry up. I can't believe she just yelled at her dad like that and got away with it. Cameron must be really afraid of her. Right now, she is cleaning up Harry's back and stomach. His stomach and back look horrible.

"Thank you for helping us uhmm." I say but I don't know her name.

"Its's Jocelyn and your welcome. I hate how my dad treats you. He thought that buying you guys would make us happy and make him a better father. But the truth is that only Crystal likes you guys being here. She is the one that cornered Harry and practically helped him get his punishment. She is a bitch. But me and Violet just want you all to go home because we know you shouldn't be here." Jocelyn says.

"Well thank you for trying to help. We can tell that Cameron is afraid of you." Liam says.

"Mom doesn't know that he bought you guys and she will tell the police and have him arrested. She practically left him because he is insane." she explains.

"Well thank you. Is Harry's back and stomach bad?" I ask.

"Yeah. Liam can you come hold Harry down? I am about to put some stuff on it and it will burn." she asks.

"Yes, of course." Liam says, walking over to Harry and grabbing his arms.

"Now Harry, this is going to sting a bit." 

I watched as Liam grabbed his arms and Harry looked up at him. Jocelyn looked up at Liam and nodded. I saw Liam tighten his grip on Harry and Jocelyn started rubbing stuff on his chest. Harry started screaming and trying to pull his arms to stop the pain but Liam held him down.

"Liam please! Let go! It hurts!" Harry yelled.

"She is almost done Harry!" I yelled. 

Harry looked up and saw me still chained to the wall. I smiled lightly and Harry looked back at Liam. Jocelyn had Liam flip Harry over and he grabbed his arms once again. I was so caught up on watching them that I didn't here the door open. Before I know it, someone grabbed me and put their hand over my mouth before I could even speak.

"Be quiet or I will have to punish you." the person whispered. 

I looked up and saw Cameron was the one holding me. Liam and Jocelyn were to busy with Harry to see him slip in. Another man appeared and unhooked me from the wall and Cameron dragged me from the room. He quickly walked me down the stairs and into the dining room. He shoved me down into one of the chairs and he pulled out some duct tape and put a piece on my mouth. The other man with Cameron held my arms down while Cameron cuffed them to the arms of the chair. Then he bent down and cuffed my feet the chair legs. Once he finished, he looked at me for a second and smiled. Shivers ran through me.

"I'll be back in a few minutes with your friend Liam." he says and he walks out of the dining room.

Why would he leave me down here alone. This is freaking me out. I don't want Crystal to come in here. He has another daughter right? But he also has two sons. They wouldn't be rude would they?

I broke out of my thoughts when a little boy walked into the dining room. He sees me and his face pales. I turn my head in confusion. 

"Are you okay?" he asks.

I nod my head.

"Good. My name is Aiden. I won't hurt you. I honestly hate my dad. We all hate him except Holden and Crystal so watch out for them." Aiden says.

I nod since that is all I could do. He look at me and sits in the seat across from me. A few minutes later, Cameron comes in the room with Liam. He already has tape on Liam's mouth and I watch as he forces him into the chair two chairs down from me and cuffs him in. Liam looks at me and I nod, showing him I am okay. 

"Come on Aiden. I need you to go fix the dessert." Cameron says.

"Okay dad." Aiden says and gives me a weak smile.

I guess Cameron left to go get Harry but where is Jocelyn? Another person comes into the room and she looks like the oldest daughter Cameron has. I hope that isn't Crystal.....

"Hello boys. I'm Crystal." Shit.

*Liam's POV*

Great. Now the girl who got Harry in trouble is in the same room as me and Louis. We both look at her and she walks over to me. I start trying to break free but I know its useless. I look over to Louis and he has fear in his eyes. Louis is sitting two chairs down from me. Crystal sits on the chair in between me and Louis. I look at her and she puts her hand on my thigh. I start struggling even more and she smiles.

"MMMPH!" Louis yells.

Crystal turns to look at him and smiles.

"Hello Louis. How did you like watching Harry get punished?" she smiles.

"MMMMMPH!" we both yell through the tape.

"Shut up." she says and slaps Louis.

I look at Louis and see him crying. He also has a handprint on his face now.

"Aww is little baby Louis crying?" she says.

Louis turns his head and closes his eyes. Tears are coming out of his closed eyes.

"Poor baby." she says and touches the spot where she slapped him.

He jumps and looks at her. Before she could say anything else, Cameron walks into the room with a still crying Harry. He forces Harry into the chair and straps him in. I notice that Harry now has a shirt on. I'm glad I can't see his bruises and cuts now. 

"Get up Crystal. That is my chair." he says sternly.

"But dad!" she begs.

"Now!" he yells.

Crystal gets up and goes to a different chair. Cameron comes and sits in between me and Louis. Harry is sitting on the end and Jocelyn comes in and sits by him before Crystal could. A few minutes later, a girl and two boys come in carrying food.

"Here is dinner dad." the older boy says.

"Thank you Holden. It smells delicious." Cameron says.

"Dad how are they suppose to eat if they are chained to the chairs?" Jocelyn asks.

"Here I will unhook their arms but their legs are staying chained." Cameron says and gets up.

He walks over to Harry first and he jumps when Cameron leans towards him. He quickly uncuffs Harry and he then goes to Louis. I just now realized that Harry didn't have tape on his mouth. As soon as Louis' wrists are free, he slowly tears the tape off his mouth. I look away from Louis and see Cameron standing above me. He leans down and releases my wrists and I quickly rip the tape off my mouth.

"Now Harry, Liam, and Louis, you have some rules during dinner. Rule number one, don't talk unless you are spoken to. Rule number two, you do not get seconds of anything and you only get dessert if you finish your chores and I think you did a god job. Got it?" Cameron says sternly.

We all nod.

"I said got it!" he yells.

"Yes sir." we all say in unison.

Cameron smirks. He gets up to get the plates of food that is on a different table beside our table. He brings his kids their food first. They got chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, corn, and rolls. He then puts his plate in front of himself and it has steak, broccoli, carrots, mashed potatoes, and two rolls. He looks over and smiles at us. He grabs the last three plates of food and places them in front of us. My plate has three pieces of toast, some chips, and a banana. Wow. Great dinner. I look at Louis and Harry's plates and see they have the same thing. 

We eat in silence for a few minutes until one of the girls say something.

"So Harry." Crystal says.

Harry looks up from his food and his face falls. 

"How was your punishment earlier?" Crystal smirked.

He looks down and Cameron looks at him. 

"You remember the rules Harry. Do you need another punishment?" he whispers.

"N... No." he stutters.

"Then answer Crystal." Cameron spats.

"It was ok.... okay." Harry whispered.

"If you would have done what I said, then maybe you wouldn't have gotten in trouble." she spats.

"Its not his fault! If you would have just told him where the fucking toilet was, then he would have gotten his chore done!" Louis yells.

"LOUIS! NO MORE FOOD FOR YOU! UPSTAIRS NOW!" Cameron shouts.

"I would go upstairs but wait. My fucking feet are still cuffed in." Louis spats.

Cameron face goes blood red. We are all in trouble...

"Dad stop! I will call mom! She is number one of my phone and I am not afraid to do it!" Jocelyn yells.

Cameron looks at her.

"You wouldn't." he says.

"We have already went through this once and we all know I would." she says.

"Fine. But you are still going back to leash upstairs Louis." he says and goes over and releases him from the chair.

He pulls Louis up and they leave the room. I turn to look at Harry and he looks shocked.

"Thank you Jocelyn." I say.

"Anytime boys. Like I said before, you all shouldn't be treated like this. No one should." she says. 

"Just get them back up to their room already!" Crystal shouts and leaves the room.

"I'll help you all back up." Jocelyn says.

Jocelyn comes over and releases my legs. I stand up and stretch while she releases Harry. Once he was released, she walked us back upstairs and to our room. Once we got in our room, I look over to Louis and see him sleeping on an air mattress. Wait. When did you get mattresses, pillows, and blankets?

"I brought them up before we ate dinner. You all needed somewhere to sleep. I wouldn't let him make you sleep on the hard ground." Jocelyn says.

"Thank you Jocelyn." Harry said.

"No problem Harry. Now go on guys. Get some sleep. You are going to need it for doing chores tomorrow." Jocelyn says.

With that, she leaves the room and locks the door from the outside. I look over to the beds and see Harry sleeping on the one in the middle. He really is tired. I feel so bad for him getting whipped today. I go over to the bed on the other side on Harry and go to sleep peacefully for the first time since we have been kidnapped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you all think? I don't know about you but I love Jocelyn! :)

Can I get at least 27 votes and 350 reads? You guys can do it! 

So random question time! When do you get out of school? My last day is May 15 right now! :)

So comment, vote, read, spread the story around! Also.... I leave for the beach next Wednesday and I come back the following Sunday! So the next update after this Sunday will be two Mondays from now! This Sunday, I am going to try and write chapter 20 and 21! :)

Until next time, stay tuned for the episode of Point Out My Direction! :) xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.9K 26
Eliza wasn't exactly your normal girl. With a dark past that haunts her the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped by the countries most well know...
2.2K 72 24
NOT EDITED One day Harry and Niall just up and leave One Direction with no explanation. The wrote the boys a note, packed their stuff and left. The...
64.8K 2.7K 11
In 2018 One Direction is kidnapped. A video link appears on the Internet and the whole world can follow their interactions live. Harry and Louis are...
3.3K 188 21
"𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒..." ••••• When a serious car accident happens and everyone falls apart, Harry Styles i...