His flowers

By ashvwrites

Violet Balenciaga:•: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she ga... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Bonus

Chapter 43

10.8K 198 29
By ashvwrites

                                          Violet

"Amore we can come back later after you've slept." Aless tries again to change my mind. We landed in LA an hour ago at two in the morning and he's really trying to make me go home without picking up our babies?

"Aless no." I groan pulling my hand from his grasp. "I want to go pick them up."

"I know." He murmurs taking a turn on Oaks street. "But my mom invited us for lunch with everyone, I just want you to be rested. Especially now since you've already been getting Braxton hicks."

"I'll be fine." I pat his hand that lays on my thigh, "they don't hurt all that much." Now that I've reached my thirtieth week of pregnancy my body has been going through all types of preparations for birth.

Aless is barely putting the car into park when I'm pushing the door open and rushing down the complex. When I get to two-forty one I'm banging on the door with my knuckles like a mad woman.

The door flies open, Oak stands there with flushed cheeks and messy hair. His face scrunches with an incredulous look. "Why are you banging on my door in the middle of the night, Vi? I was sleeping."

Then his eyes widen and a smile stretches at his lips. "Vi! Holy shit you're back!" He laughs and throws his arms around my neck. "Holy Jesus your belly tripled in size."

"Oak." I sigh patting his back. "I'm tired. My legs hurt, my head hurts, I'm freaking starving and I want to shower. Can I please have my babies and I'll see you tomorrow?"

On cue my babies Milo and Ginger run to the door. I nearly fall to my knees crying seeing how big they've gotten. Ginger is no longer a kitten. She's almost as large as Milo.

"Of course." Oak grins when he pulls away, his eyes lingering on my finger. "It looks better in person."

"You knew!?" I gasp. I've never known him to keep a secret. He's kinda like Dante.

Oak shrugs sheepishly. "I was promised that my body parts would be pulled off if I uttered a single word."

A big warm hand settles on my back. "I didn't say that."

"Who else knew?" I ask nudging Aless to bend down and pick up the cats.

"B and your mom I think." My hand is in Oaks as he watches my ring sparkle under the lights.

"Amore," he hands me the cats, "your eyes are dropping, I think it's time to go."

"Alright." I give oak another hug thanking him for watching the cats and follow Aless back to the car.

Both cats curl into balls on top of my bump rubbing their heads against me while purring. "Aw." I mumble leaning down to kiss them. "I missed you guys too."

I press my teeth into my lower lip trying my best to surpress a groan that comes with a cramp to my lower stomach.

I see Aless's head snap in my direction. "What was that? Should I take a u-turn to the hospital?"

"No." I grunt massaging my fingers into the tight spot on my stomach. "Braxton hicks, pains of prodromal labor."

"What? Baby," he sighs clenching his fingers around the steering wheel. "Tell me you're ok?"

"Fine." I clench my teeth taking a deep breath. "False labor."

Aless looks stressed. "How can you be sure?"

"Aless." I choke out a laugh that turns into a grunt. "Amor, don't stress." His eyes flicker to me, softening. "I checked earlier, I'm only one centimeter dilated."

His eyes widen the size of saucers. "You're dilated?"

"Constant contractions with six centimeter dilation is considered active labor Aless. I'm not even half way there."

He takes a deep breath and nods. "Ok. You're seeing the doctor tomorrow."

I laugh taking his hand in mine. "If it eases your mind."

•••

"Take it off." Aless gestures at his shirt. I nearly bounce in happiness.

"I can see it? Really?" My hand itches to pull his shirt off his shoulder. He nods, his lips quirking in amusement.

I reach up to his broad shoulder and pull down the black material. I hear my gasp as the beautiful ink is revealed. I run my finger over the letters and flowers. Feeling his skin burn the tip of my finger.

My eyes trace every line. Every letter. Every curve of every flower till I have the image memorized in my brain.

I lean forward pressing my lips to his shoulder. "It's so beautiful. I love it."

"Yea?" He laughs, his shoulders sagging in relief. "You do?"

"Yea." I nod sniffling, unable to keep my tears away. "It's... its..." my eyes trace the flowers again. The flower in the middle. A single purple Violet flower, with my name in cursive along the side of it.

A pink Azalea flower to the side of mine. Azalea Maria tattooed along its petals in small cursive font. Our baby's name. To the other side of mine is a Rose. Rosalyn Freya is along it. He has both of our babies names tattooed on him.

The three flowers meet at the bottom, their stems intertwining. A small thin bow holds them together.

"Perfect." I nod giving him another kiss. "So perfect."

He turns, cupping my face with both of his hands. "I'm glad you like it."

"Love it." I whisper. He wipes my tears with his thumb before leaning down and kissing me deeply.

"I love you." He murmures. "I'd do anything for you. You know that?"

"Yes." I gasp into his mouth. "I love you, Aless."

"Good." He rubs my belly and pulls away. "Ready to go?"

I nod, fixing my loose dress. His mom invited us to her house for lunch. Apparently everyone will be there. Oak and B are even bringing Grey and Julie along with them.

Aless takes his hand in mine and walks us out to the car. He helps me get in and bucked my seatbelt for me making sure it's in place before rounding the car.

The drive is short and in no time we're approaching Freya's house.

Mamá and Freya are the first to burst out of the house. Mamá squeals and throws her arms around me. "Violeta," she pouts kissing my cheeks. "Ay, Mija. You look beautiful." She pulls away and gives my body a once over. "Que linda."

"Thanks ma." I smile feeling my cheeks heat up. "I missed you so much." I rest my face on her shoulder inhaling her homey scent. I let my eyes flutter close and enjoy the moment with my mom's arms around me.

Freya is next to smother me with hugs. "Bella," she smiles twirling my hair around her finger. "Aless has taken you for too long." She laughs patting my cheek affectionately.

"Aless you can't take her away for so long." His mom frowns. "I missed you both tons!" She sighs throwing her arms around me again. I laugh melting into her embrace. "We probably won't be going anywhere for a while since I'm like eleventy month pregnant and am the size of a parade float."

"Oh hush, you're gorgeous."

"Mija, you're glowing."

"Amore, you're a very beautiful parade float."

They say at the same time. Both women turn to glare at Aless. "Did you call her a parade float?"

He frowns coming behind me to hold my stomach. "A very beautiful one?"

His mom gasps, clutching her chest. "You don't call women parade floats!"

I laugh laying my hand over his. He knows I only say it ever since I saw someone use the same line in a tv show.

I lean back into Aless's hold. "Aless and I have had the babies names picked out for a while now." I change the subject, smiling.

Both of their mouths snap shut and they look at me expectantly. "Are you guys keeping it secret?" Freya and mom grin.

I shrug leaning my head on Aless's shoulder to look up at him. "Are we?"

"You decide." He murmurs rubbing my stomach.

They both look like giddy children being offered candy. "Our babies will be named, Azalea and Rosalyn."

Their faces morph into a look of utter awe. "Aw, Mija. They're named after flowers like you."

I nod squeezing Aless's hand. "He picked the middle names."

Mom bites on her lip as she eagerly waits. And Freya looks like she's about to combust from happiness.

"We decided on, Rosalyn Freya." He says making his mom gasps, tears immediately clouding her eyes. "And, Azalea Maria." Mom lets out a watery laugh.

They turn to each other and laugh as they embrace each other. "You hear that Mari? The babies have our names!"

"I know." She sniffles. "We're so lucky Frey." Ma laughs as they pull away. I can't stop smiling as I watch their interaction.

I never realized Ma was also away from her best friend when Aless left. I truly forgot how much they loved each other. They're practically the sisters they never got.

"I'm going to be an abuela." Ma wipes under her eyes. "I feel old."

"I'm a nonna!" Freya laughs. "Are you calling me old?"

"Of course not!" Ma laughs. They both turn to us and give us a million hugs all over.

"They're so happy." Aless mumbles as they get lost in conversation about the babies. "It's an entirely different feeling making your mom happy."

"It is." I smile looking at them. They both smile so big my heart constricts.

"Let's go in? Dante has been messaging me since we landed that he wants to see you."

I laugh nodding. "Let's go in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 14K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
82.4K 2.2K 24
From losing my mom at a young age, to foster care, and being on my own, I've always been alone. Never having anyone, but my own company to keep. I ke...
348K 7.5K 52
"Mavis I just don't want you to get hurt." He says I sigh and look away feeling a little hurt. "Why can't you just let be with him."I say sadly he g...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...