My hero academia one-shots

By AussieAstro8

My hero academia one-shots: More

I want to be skinny-Iida
Overwhelmed and confused- Kaminari
A Hand Wrapped Itself Over His Mouth- you'll find out
The Clicking Of A Pen- Bakugou
Cold Like Ice (Part one)- Todoroki.
Electricity sparks- Kaminari
Katsumi part one - Bakugou
Scratching pain:
AROACE- Iida
Nightmares and a broken Barstool: part one- Tokoyami
Pink crow(1)- Tokoyami and Mina
Mineta's purple -Iida part one:
August 13th
Coffee machine (very short).

Chipped confidence-Bakugou

97 2 0
By AussieAstro8

Chipped confidence.

(Tw: Self-harm, Talks of kidnapping, Sero smokes weed?).

Ship: Kirikamibaku.

Katsuki Bakugou the hot-headed, short-tempered, Spikey-haired blonde of Class 1A had a secret a messy, bloody secret.

Bakugou had an addiction not to Drugs, Alcohol, or Gambling, no nothing like that he was addicted to dragging the blade of an old pencil sharpener across his arms, thighs, and torso until he drew blood, he was addicted to self-harm.

It all started when he was attacked by a villain made of a sludge-like substance, he'd had to be saved by heroes as he was utterly defenceless against the beast.

Bakugou had strived to be a hero all his life, so for him, the attack was a reality check that just because he'd been confident and had a flashy quirk doesn't always mean he could win a fight.

Bakugou's parents were very supportive of their son's dreams but they often found themselves worried he was over-confident, which he had been.

Bakugou was an all-or-nothing kinda guy so once his confidence was chipped, it shattered.

The night after the sludge villain attacked Bakugou found himself feeling helpless and weak so he did it, for the first time, Katsuki Bakugou sliced a cut into his upper arm.

Bakugou's habit had been occasional up until the Kidnapping, which is where self-harm escalated from an occasional unhealthy habit to an addiction.

The U.A. dorm system made things in Bakugou's head even more muddled up, he felt as if he constantly needed to put up an act, an act that exhausted him.

Bakugou's tough guy act fell only when he was in his or Kirishima's dorm.

Kirishima easily being Bakugou's best friend, the read-head always being there for him even when he didn't want him to be.

Bakugou designed his hero costume with his self-harm problem in mind his wrists and upper arms were covered, along with all the other places he frequently cut open.

Eight weeks passed following the Kidnapping and Bakugou was only getting worst, within the first four weeks the group of people Bakugou allowed to see the Calm, quiet, and tired side of him extended to the entire self-proclaimed 'Bakusquad'.

The ability to mask his declining mental and physical health was lost entirely at around week seven, Kirishima even noticing and demanding Bakugou slept in his dorm for three nights in a row so he could 'keep an eye on him'.

Shouta Aizawa Class 1A's insomniac homeroom teacher wasn't blind or dumb he also noticed the change in Bakugou'd behaviour, Bakugou never yelled anymore he clearly lacked the energy and from what Aizawa could tell the same applied to eating as Bakugou was starting to rapidly lose weight.

The red-eyed boy was skinny and a lot slower than he once had been and based on his training it seemed that he was having a bit of trouble using his quirk, unknown to Aizawa the trouble was due to how horribly Bakugou's arms stung and burned with any movement from all the cuts his body consumed.

Class 1A and those who knew Bakugou was forced to slowly watch him slowly waste away.

It was Kirishima who found Bakugou passed out and bleeding on the floor of the dorms, he'd managed to alert Kaminari of the situation in time for Kaminari to stop Mina from turning the corner and seeing Bakugou.

Without explanation, Kaminari ordered Mina to go get Aizawa who he knew was in the dorms discussing Sero's punishment with him as the teachers found Sero's weed that was hidden in his locker.

Kirishima ripped off Kaminari's Jaket and placed it under Bakugou's head, unsure of what else he could do.

"What's going on?" Aizawa's voice appeared, cutting itself off as Aizawa caught glimpse of Bakugou and the blood pooling from his sleeved arm.

Without a word, Aizawa wrapped his capture weapon around Bakugou's arm applying pressure to it, pulling out his phone and swiftly calling Present mic.

"I need you to collect recovery girl and head over to the class 1A dorms" Aizawa ordered.

"Mr Aizawa, what can I do to help?" Kaminari asked.

"You problem children have a group chat, yes?".

Kaminari nodded his head.

"Inform everyone that they are to go to their dorms and stay there they're in lockdown".

It wasn't long for Present Mic to appear around the corner, alone.

"Recovery isn't here, Nesu sent her elsewhere".

Aizawa nodded unamused.

"What do you think happened to the poor little listener?".

Aizawa had a theory, with a sigh he kneeled down to Kirishima and Bakugou's level rolling up the blonde's sleeve to reveal hundreds of horizontal cuts going all the way up his arm and one vertical one going down to his wrist.

"Oh Bakugou" Aizawa frowned, not thinking it'd be as bad as it was.

"It looks like the bleeding had stopped but he's still unconscious I'll call an ambulance" Present Mic decided.

"No, no need I'll drive him to the hospital, he's not at risk of bleeding out, leave the ambulance for someone who's dying" Aizawa sighed.

"I need you to stay here and watch the kids, Kirishima, and Kaminari you aren't to tell anyone about this Bakugou's self-harm is a personal problem that doesn't need to be public".

Aizawa picked up Bakugou, bridal style about to walk away with him.

"I'm coming with you" Kirishima declared, not taking no for an answer.

Aizawa considered telling Kirishima he had to stay at the dorms but then he realised how helpful Kirishima could be if Bakugou woke up on the way to the Hospital.

Bakugou was laid across the back seat, his head in Kirishima's lap.

Kirishima impulsively combed his fingers through Bakugou's spikey hair.

A quiet, pained whimper escaped Bakugou's lip as his eyes slowly opened.

"S-Shitty hair?" Bakugou mumbled, very confused.

"B-Kat everything is okay, you cut too deep and passed out, Aizawa's driving you to Hospital"

Kirishima explained, still playing with Bakugou's Hair, Bakugou subconsciously leaning into his touch.

"You weren't supposed to know" Bakugou complained, a tear rolling down his face.

"No one was supposed to know, and now everyone will, they'll all know how weak I am".

"You're not weak Bakugou your struggling with something and coping in a severely unhealthy way," Aizawa said, from the front seat.

"And not everyone knows, Aizawa, Present Mic, Kaminari and I are the only ones and we aren't going to tell anyone" Kirishima added, wiping the tea from Bakugou's face.

"That's still too many people Red".

The vertical cut on Bakugou's arm required medical glue and a cut on his stomach required stitches, Kirishima held Bakugou's hand the entire time, knowing that although he'd never admit it Bakugou was scared of needles.

"Now just so you know you're currently on suicide watch, usually that means being stuck in the Hospital for 24 hours but since you are a U.A. student at high risk of being a target for the League of Villains you're going to be supervised in the dorms for a week, it's up to you if you'd like Kaminari or Kirishima to be spending the week with you, although if you don't like either option Iida is a possibility too since he's class rep" Aizawa explained, getting back in the car.

"Both" Bakugou decided.

"What?"Aizawa questioned, very confused.

"I want both Shitty hair and Dunce-face that way I can keep an eye on them, they can't spill my secret" Bakugou explained his thought process.

"Fine, both it is" Aizawa agreed.

What Bakugou saw as a plan to make sure his secret was safe, Aizawa saw as a way to be 100% sure that Bakugou wouldn't be self-harming that week or hopefully ever again.

Aizawa was slightly surprised at how close Bakugou let Kirishima be to him, even with the knowledge that Bakugou often snuck into Kirishima's dorm during the night.

It was Aizawa's job to know where his students were at all times and it seemed that Bakugou and Kirishima were always together.

It was around nine o'clock when the Hospital trio arrived back at the dorms, Mina, Midoryia, and Kaminari waiting for them in the common room.

"What have you told them Dunce" Bakugou barked, noticing the worried expressions on their faces.

"Sorry Bakugou, I had to tell them how you broke a glass in the kitchen earlier and got some in your hand when cleaning it up" Kaminari winked, revealing the cover-up story he'd told Mina and Midoryia.

"Well...yeah keep your mouth shut next time, I don't need your pity, any of your's"

Bakugou fake snarled.

"Kachan we were just worried" Midoriya mumbled.

"Don't be I'm fine" Bakugou huffed, grabbing Kaminari and Kirishima's wrists and dragging them into the elevator.

"Sorry about that I had to tell Mina something about why I sent her to get Aizawa when we found you and that was the first thing that I thought of, MIdoryia overheard my lie though".

"S'fine Dunce" Bakugou smiled slightly, happy Kaminari kept his secret.

"So whose room are we staying in, since we're all stuck together for a week?" Bakugou asked.

"Mine, we don't know what you have in your room, and Kirishima's is easy to escape from to yours, mines not since it's on a different floor" Kaminari planned.

"That's really smart thinking Kaminari" Kirishima grinned.

"Yeah well I'm not stupid" Kaminari frowned not liking how surprised Kirishima sounded that he'd come up with a good plan.

"We know that you're not Kaminari" Bakugou added, using Kaminari's real name for the first time something he'd only done for Kirishima before.

Bakugou had no issues cuddling up to Kirishima as he often did, but he wasn't used to having someone on the other side of his awkwardly faced the other way.

"Kaminari, turn around and be a part of the cuddles dumbass" Bakugou ordered.

Kaminaro couldn't help but chuckle at how aggressively Bakugou demanded to be cuddled.

Kaminari wrapped an arm around Kirishima and Bakugou, nuzzling into Bakugou's shoulder.

"Better" Bakugou praised, falling asleep almost instantly.

"He's so cuddly" Kaminari whispered.

"Yeah, he is" Kirishima smiled, kissing Bakugou on the forehead before wrapping one of his arms around Kaminari and Bakugou.

—-------- —--------- —------- —-------- —------- —---- —------ —------- —------------- —------------

Addiction is generally a neuropsychological symptom defining a pervasive and intense urge to engage in maladaptive behaviours providing immediate sensory rewards, despite their harmful consequences. Dependence is generally an addiction that can involve withdrawal issues.

—-- —--- —--------- —------------- —----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 30 11
My Hero Academia Boys x Reader One Shots Collection. Warnings ⚠: • Contains curse words • If you don't want to ruin your perspective of the characte...
136K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes
75.5K 1.8K 17
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ A series of Todobaku one-shots that I've written for you to hopefully enjoy.
210K 2.6K 33
Like the title says, these will be one-shots for My Hero Academia and the reader. I will be posting more one-shots when I'm not too busy. But feel fr...