Seven Zero Pretty Flower Esse...

By jelucyvador06

Author: Orange Hard Candy Category: fantasy romance Release time: 2023-04-18 Latest: Chapter 76 [End of text]... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16
17
18
20

19

89 1 0
By jelucyvador06

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 19

    Clang clang? After a burst of noise?, I saw the old man in a Chinese tunic suit come out with a large stack of books in his arms.

    Directly and proudly handed it to Bai Xia.

    "I'm afraid you'll be bored. It's time for me to go to the countryside. Read? Read? Books to pass the time. You sent me so many vegetables. I'm not okay. I'll let you go back empty-handed." Professor Zhang, who has always been serious and rigid

    , At this time, he smiled very contentedly, these books were all carefully selected by him.

    The old man brought private goods, all of which were related to biochemistry.

    Bai Xia looked at Professor Zhang with a 'kindly' smile on his face, and silently took over the books. After a cursory look, there were at least a dozen or so books, but it was okay? Half of them were already read by her. over?

    When Pei Yancheng was in the military region, he basically brought back a stack of books for her every day, tied them into a bundle with a hemp rope and carried them in his hand. They were of various categories, and there were also a lot of unique books.

    I don't know where he collected so many strange books.

    Bai Xia's expression froze.

    What? When he was around? It was nothing. It feels like he’s not here now. Instead, I often think of him?

    Can't figure it out, just don't want to, Bai Xia attributed all these complex emotions to - fear of losing the golden light of her golden thighs.

    After leaving Professor Zhang's house, Bai Xia went to Mr. Zhao's house again.

    Wu Xiu'e went to the capital last month to see her newborn grandson, who was not in the military area during this period, and Bai Xia brought the vegetables to Commander Zhao's orderly, and then went home with a stack of books to pack up and go to the countryside luggage.

    Early the next morning.

    When Bai Xia walked to the North Square where he gathered before departure, many people from the art troupe had already arrived.

    "Morning, Comrade Bai Xia!"

    "Morning."

    Shao Zengyuan was sitting in the co-pilot, saw Bai Xia coming from a distance with a satchel on his back, immediately opened the car door and trotted forward, enthusiastically took her bag over and threw it on his shoulder.

    "Haven't you had breakfast yet? We have to sit down later? The car will probably stop for a few hours, so we can drive to Xiaowang Village in one go. It's best to pad our stomachs first." Xiaowang Village     actually It’s not too far from the Shanbei Military Region, but the lower reaches of the Songjiang River have plenty of rain and the soil is soft. The embankment leading to the village is often diverted. The road is not very good? Go.     Bai Xia is wearing a set of dark long-sleeved trousers today. The cuffs and trouser legs are close-fitting, looking neat and capable. Inexplicably, Shao Zengyuan's ears felt a little hot. He grabbed the backpack strap on his shoulder with one hand, and reached into the pocket of his military uniform with the other hand. He took out a round thing and quickly stuffed it into Bai Xia.     It was smooth, round and warm, Bai Xia looked down, it was a boiled egg.     "I brought something to eat. Comrade Shao, you can eat this egg yourself."     Bai Xia stuffed the egg again for him. Who would eat an egg for nothing these days? tomato. The slender knuckles are well-proportioned and white, and they look surprisingly good together with the smooth and plump tomatoes.     "That's okay, just don't be hungry."     Shao Zengyuan hurriedly looked away, seeing that she didn't take it away, he didn't care. He lowered his head and smashed the eggshell with his fingers, peeled it off cleanly, and stuffed it into his mouth. inside.     After chewing in a muffled voice, the two had already walked to the side of the military vehicle. Shao Zengyuan put Bai Xia's satchel together with everyone's luggage under the net bag on the roof and fixed it.     When he was about to set off, Bai Xia saw Zhou Muyao who was belatedly arriving with a big bag.     She often went to the art troupe for rehearsals, and would run into Zhou Muyao every now and then. Although she didn't participate in the performance of "Liu Laogen", there were only a few in the art troupe's rehearsal room, so it was not unusual to meet her.

    Ever since that "unreserved" "emotional exchange"?, Zhou Muyao has always walked around her, hiding as far as she can. Unexpectedly, this time, not only did she not avoid her gaze, but even put it away After the luggage, he took the initiative to squeeze in and sit next to her.

    "You know? Do you know why I'm with you? I have a mission..."

    Zhou Muyao's lowered breath came numbly in his ears, and the smell of industrial perfume that approached made Bai Xia's brain ache. , turned to the left side, glanced at her lightly, and continued to close his eyes and rest.

    It's not nice to see her at all? It's strange, but Zhou Muyao is not happy:

    "Hey, don't believe me, you don't think it's strange that I join the troupe as an alternate? Think about my position in the art troupe, what? To be overqualified and useless? To be an understudy for a little-known grassroots stage play!"

    The voice of putting gold on her face was a bit loud when she said this, and the girl next to her heard it sharply, and not only tilted her One glance, and a look of contempt? Changed positions with others.

    Zhou Muyao: ...

    What? I mean, I'm jealous of her.

    Zhou Muyao rolled her eyes at that person, and continued to beg for nothing? She leaned closer to Bai Xia's ear.

    "Bai Xia, I know why you went to Xiaowang Village, I'm the same as you! Really! Well, they asked me to go...you understand!" This time Bai Xia opened his

    eyes She glanced at her charming little face and still didn't speak. She just glanced around the carriage full of people. Zhou Muyao understood, and immediately nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, and smiled flatteringly at Bai Xia.

    At 8:00 in the morning, the two cars set off on time. At the beginning, everyone sang red songs enthusiastically and at the top of their voices. When they drove into the bumpy mountain road, they were all shaken out of energy? Among them, Zhou Muyao had the worst complexion, holding the back of the truck? The edge of the truck was vomiting non-stop.

    When we arrived at Xiaowang Village, it was already past noon, which is supposed to be time for dinner, but there was no one at the entrance of the village.

    "What's the situation? Are

    you still busy in the field after this time? Doesn't everyone eat at noon?" Come?"

    Everyone who jumped out of the car looked at each other.

    "I said it! Good? I sent a telegram a few days ago!"

    There are no rural villages? What? Entertainment activities, except for the busy season of farming, are the one or two performances of the cultural troupe going to the countryside in a year. Usually, as soon as the news is notified, there will be a bunch of people watching the excitement at the intersection.

    Not to mention that before the time for the performance, a large group of people came over with benches in advance to occupy the seats, and there were people from the neighboring villages a few kilometers away, all the way from the open space in front of the stage to the field ridge superior.

    Compared with those, Xiaowang Village, which is deserted at this time, looks particularly abnormal.

    Not to mention the villagers? I can't see them, just the children who usually come to chase when they hear the sound of a car, let alone any of them?

    Just as he was talking, a farmer in an old cloth coat hurried over on the ridge in the distance.

    Beckoning this way while running.

    "How are you? How are you?! Comrades, have you worked hard all the way? I am Li Anan, the brigade secretary of Xiaowang Village!"

    Shao Zengyuan stepped forward to shake hands with him.

    "Secretary Li, where are we all?"

    Hearing this, Li An'an, who was panting from running just now, was breathing lighter now, his slightly swollen eyeballs trembled, and the corners of his mouth were a little stiff but still strong. Zuo calmed down, seemingly relaxed, and said with a smile:

    "I'm all working in the field. Is it because I want to finish the work in the field early? Good evening? Come and see the show! Don't worry, we're here There will be no one less at night!"

    Secretary Li said the last sentence firmly, as if swearing, and every wrinkle on his withered face looked extraordinarily serious.

    "So that's the case, hahaha I said, okay?! Let's prepare first, and

    we will definitely not disappoint the folks!" The snow is thick, and there has been a flood just upstream, and many places in the village have been soaked. It is best for us little comrades to stay in the house at night and not run around. Maybe I fell into the puddle."

    Seeing that the comrades of the art troupe did not come any more? After questioning, Secretary Li was obviously relieved, touched his forehead quietly, turned around and led people to the village, walking very fast, as if someone It's like someone is urging you behind the scenes.     Bai Xia, who was walking behind the team, followed quietly, but with vigilance in his eyes, tightened his satchel, and kept the layout of the route along the way in his mind.     Just now at the entrance of the village, I couldn't see the fields. How could there be any people? Could it be that the whole village has gone to the other side? The half-turned land here? Doesn’t matter?     The more he looked at it, the more Bai Xia felt that this Xiaowang Village was full of weirdness.     A large group of people walked for more than ten minutes to the place. The dirt road in the village was narrow, and cars couldn't get in, so they all stopped at the entrance of the village.     Then Secretary Li took them to a place, gave them a keychain in a hurry, and left in a hurry.     "Bai Xia, what do I do? I think this Secretary Li is a little weird?"     Zhou Muyao, who was following her tightly, spoke next to her. Xiao Zhulin walked away, and Zhou Muyao, who came to his senses after a pause, immediately followed.     "Tell me what's going on with you? What's going on?"     When someone approached, Bai Xia frowned and asked straight to the point. His exquisite facial features were full of suspicion. Zhou Muyao made love to her as soon as they met? If something goes wrong, there must be a demon.     "Just... we are all lesbians, shouldn't we help each other?"     Girls help girls, right?

    Zhou Muyao glanced around to make sure no one was looking this way. She rubbed her hands together in embarrassment. Did she see Bai Xia? Saying no, she immediately put on a mournful face: "I don't want to come either! They know

    ? Why do you want to come here? Xiaowang Village, do you want me to follow? Come on, I originally had a "Jiang Jie" to play, and my role is Jiang Jie! It turned out to be "Liu Laogen" Substitute."

    Still this amateur Bai Xia's substitute! In addition to her lack of strength? Qi? In what way is she worse than her?

    Oh... At most Bai Xia is better than her? Look? A little bit.

    The more Zhou Muyao thought about it, the more she panicked. "Jiang Jie" is going to be performed in other military regions. Who wants to come to the countryside to suffer! What's more, Xu Changping has become more and more indifferent to her recently. She just wants to keep her status as the pillar of the regiment.

    "They told you to watch me?"

    It seems that Pei Yancheng is probably in Xiaowang Village.

    "That's right, let me write down your every move."

    What is this called? It's like Infernal Affairs.

    She shouldn't be wearing a spy movie.

    "Okay, I get it."

    Bai Xia nodded casually.

    She told Fang Zijun about Xu Changping a week ago, and now? The uncles and nephews are okay? Okay? They even have to make an inch of it and ask Zhou Muyao to monitor her. It is very likely that the two are not only involved in the present These things.

    After thinking about it, Bai Xia raised her legs and walked out.

    Leaving Zhou Muyao with a dazed face behind? Stamping her feet anxiously, she lowered her voice and shouted:

    "What about me? What should I do? I was instigated by you, you can't leave me alone, Bai Xia!"

    Waiting for a simple temporary The stage is set? It's already dark.

    Secretary Li brought two men over to help in advance, and set up a big lamp in front of the stage to illuminate the dim night, but he could only see the area on the stage clearly. The place was pitch black.

    Around six o'clock, the villagers came over one after another carrying benches. Everyone's steps were heavy and slow, as if they were hungry? They hadn't eaten for several days.

    "There are a lot of laborers in our village. Where are the children? Have you brought them here? Watch? Watch? It's lively!"

    Shao Zengyuan looked at the neat villagers sitting in front of the stage. More than half, there are only a few dozen women and children. Although everyone is laughing, there is always an unspeakable weirdness in his heart.

    It looks like you are not watching a stage play, but you are receiving re-education through labor reform.

    "The children are asleep! I'm tired and have to study tomorrow! Comrade, let's start?" Secretary Li

    kept grabbing the hem of his clothes with both hands, looking a little nervous. I glanced down a few times.

    See? What? This is it.

    Shao Zengyuan scratched his head. Although he thought the village was weird, he didn't mind his own business. Why? He had to do his job well first.

    "Let's go! Let's go!"

    The stage play premiere of "Liu Laogen" was very successful. Although the villagers in Xiaowang Village still felt a little cramped at the beginning, they gradually became more emotional after watching the plot later. In a good situation, when the time comes to overthrow the old society and hit the feudal oppression, the applause? The applause? I don't know how much effort there is.

    Bai Xia, who had just finished 'Jumping the Well', was standing at a corner of the back stage, looking carefully at the auditorium through the gap in the thick curtain, and found the problem after seeing it.     The last? How many people are there in the first row? They don’t look like the villagers here? Although they are all dressed in coarse linen, and even have more patches than others, but the clothes can be changed, the face can be painted black, and the whole body is full of air. ? Quality can not be changed for a while.

    Bai Xia hid in the dark and observed carefully, and found at least five outsiders with suspicious identities. Several of them habitually put their hands in their pockets or around their chests, and they all covered them with their clothes. Right hand, Bai Xia was startled.

    Could it be that he was robbed?

    Maybe it was because she was too focused on it. The person leaning against the eaves at the end suddenly looked towards the backstage.

    White teeth bit her lower lip lightly. Maybe it was these people who hacked Kong Changmo, and they were the ones who caused Pei Yancheng to lose contact.

    Bai Xia's thoughts turned back and forth, now that they are so blatantly holding people from Xiaowang Village hostage, it's impossible for the troops to not know, and they must be taking some action. But Bai Xia couldn't wait anymore, she had overdrawn her cultivation today to keep the entity alive for a whole day, and if she couldn't find Pei Yancheng, she might be forced to go back to the mountains to practice alone.

    After the performance, the villagers all walked home one after another, watching the lights of the houses in the distance light up one by one, the inexplicable sense of strangeness in Shao Zengyuan's heart did not subside.

    It's like playing drums.

    After thinking about it for a minute, I began to call everyone together. I want everyone to be more vigilant when going to bed tonight, with the doors and windows locked? No one should go out alone. He was really afraid that something would happen in a poor country? Something uneducated would happen.

    It turned out that during the roll call, Bai Xia, who said earlier in the morning that it was convenient to go, had disappeared.

    At this time, Bai Xia, who slipped out through the bamboo forest, had already quietly climbed up the mountain.

    On the mountainside a hundred meters ahead, there is still a vague figure moving around. It is the suspicious man who almost spotted Bai Xia earlier. The other party is strong and flexible. Look at his climbing posture, he should be a trainer. For fear that the other party would find out, Bai Xia didn't dare to use the flashlight, and only used the moonlight to fall far behind him.

    The terrain of Xiaowang Village is peculiar, with the river on the left and the mountains on the right, and the mountains are rugged and long, like a pocket-shaped angle. As long as the road along the embankment is guarded, the entire Xiaowang Village can be surrounded.

    The more you go up the mountain, the denser the bushes are, and there is no road under your feet. Bai Xia lowers his body, trying to minimize the sound of passing through the bushes.

    The dense shade of the trees completely covered the moonlight in the sky, even if Bai Xia had sensitive five senses, she couldn't see her surroundings clearly, so she could only rely on two small rustling sounds from a distance to confirm her direction? Wrong.

    It's a pity that I'm not familiar with the rugged terrain here, and I can't see the surroundings clearly. It's still too dangerous after all.

    The accident happened just after half an hour.

    The originally solid ground turned out to be just a piece of fluffy haystacks, like a trap for hunting. The light-weight Bai Xia just stepped on it and nothing happened, but as soon as he took a step, his whole body began to sink, like stepping on a frozen layer of ice, slumping? Connecting to the loose soil, quickly? Vertically sliding down.

    And Bai Xia's position just now was a sunken mountain, how could she? She stepped into that groove without dying.

    Liu Mei frowns lightly, Bai Xia's face is not flustered, she stretches out her arms and nimbly grabs the vines growing close to the mountain wall, but because of the falling speed is too fast, she slid down for a while, after the itching... , I just feel the burning pain in the palm of my hand.

    Without the shade of the lush trees, Bai Xia could barely see the surrounding situation through the hazy moonlight—she was hanging on the side of the vertical mountain at this time, looking down? I don't know how high it is, but Calculated from the distance she climbed up and the speed at which she descended, it was at least tens of meters.

    That way you can't just jump around.

    After observing the surrounding situation, Bai Xia firmly hooked the back of her foot to a rock protruding from the mountain, and pulled the vine with all her strength. After confirming that it was firm, she turned her feet to adjust the position, stepped on the top of the rock with her toes, and kicked hard to the right, the three-finger-thick vines drove Bai Xia's body to the right quickly, ? Swing to the left due to inertia.

    Bai Xia's eyes lit up as he looked intently, it really was a cave.

    Pushing forward with both legs in the air, he quickly let go of his hands, and as soon as his toes touched the rock at the entrance of the cave, he rolled forward and entered the cave.

    The cave is not big, but it is half a person wide and one person high, but when you look inside, you can't see the end. There is only a dark hole. Looking back at Bai Xia, it is said that the cave is more like a tunnel, very deep.

    Breaking off a thick layer of moss, you can see that the stones on the inner wall have been chiseled. They should have been abandoned for a long time, and they may be air-raid shelters and tunnels used to avoid air raids during wartime.     Under the faint moonlight at the entrance of the cave, Bai Xia simply treated the scratches on his hands. The wounds were not deep, but a large piece of flesh was worn away, with blood sticking to the soil, which looked a bit scary. Bai Xia grabbed the hem of her jacket, tore off a piece of fabric with all her strength, wrapped her wounded palm tightly with her clean inside, and tied a knot.     The flashlight fell off when she slid down the mountain wall, and now? It must have been broken into a bag of scum at the foot of the mountain.     Re-fixing her long hair on the back of her head, Bai Xia carefully probed into the cave in the dark. Since there is a strong possibility that it is an air-raid shelter, there must be a way down the mountain.     Xiaowang Village is located in the lower reaches of the Songjiang River, the soil is soft and humid, and there is plenty of rain. Even if it hasn’t rained in the past two days, the deeper the cave, the heavier the humidity in the air, sometimes there are two Three drops of stagnant water fell on the rock, echoing ethereally.     Mo Yue walked tens of meters away, seeing the darkness in front of him, finally a faint light appeared, Bai Xia was overjoyed, and walked forward quickly, but when he was turning, he was punched by the volley I was caught off guard.     That fist seemed to be glowing with golden light, the opponent was hiding silently, Bai Xia didn't notice it at all, and it was not as effective as dodging it firmly? He took the punch in his lower abdomen.     His little face turned pale from the pain, and before he had time to take a closer look at the familiar golden light, the opponent threw a leg whip without stopping. Bai Xia couldn't dodge the tunnel that was no more than one meter wide at most, but his strength was very strong, and every move was filled with air flow.     There was still a piercing pain in his abdomen, and he could see the opponent's figure clearly through the golden light that appeared.     The bastard Pei Yancheng, domestic violence from the very beginning!

    Bai Xia gritted her silver teeth angrily, and jumped with her hind legs against the wall, jumping directly onto his shoulders to prevent her back from rubbing against the ceiling of the cave. Bai Xia's upper body lay tightly on Pei Yancheng's. On the shoulder side, the soft and full chest|chest was pressed against Pei Yancheng's face through two layers of fabric, and while he was in a daze, he recklessly bit his ear.

    "Hiss!"

    Pei Yancheng was terrified from being bitten, and quickly bent down to throw off the person on his shoulders, and his raised hands easily clamped the opponent's waist. He was surprised by the familiar size and feel.

    He moved quickly, and Bai Xia was not to be outdone. His legs nimbly passed through his arms, and rolled over from his shoulders to his chest like a water snake. His two long legs were entwined around Pei Yancheng like a vine. on the waist.

    He bit his ear to relieve his anger, and then became angry again. He bit Pei Yancheng's tall nose, and his mouth was filled with ink.

    "Bah, bah, bah! What did you paint on your face?!"

    Bai Xia immediately poohed twice in disgust, and wanted to wipe her mouth on his clothes, but in the end she was even more smothered by the smell of sweat on his body. .

    "Daughter-in-law?"

    Hearing her delicate voice, Pei Yancheng couldn't believe it, and his hoarse voice trembled with excitement.

    If he was here? Normally, he would have smelled the fragrance of wintersweet on Bai Xia's body long ago, but these days, he has been traveling in the mountains and rolling in the mud. Don't mention the smell. Even if he is stuffed into the plum forest, his nose is probably still full of sweat. stink.

    "Who is your daughter-in-law? The punch just now was so straightforward!"

    Bai Xia was so wronged that she traveled all over the mountains to find someone, okay? It's not easy to see, but in the end she was punched head-on.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.9K 79
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
1.4M 99.3K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
166K 10.4K 47
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
83.7K 2.4K 19
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။