Forced II: Whatever Happens

By ShoamEmily

Sequel to 'Forced'. If you haven't read the first book, please do! This book won't make sense if you don't. ~... More

Hello Everyone!
Chapter 1 - Six Months Later
Chapter 2 - Walls Will Crumble
Chapter 3 - 3:33 AM
Chapter 4 - Grounded
Chapter 5 - The Unexpected
Chapter 6 - Do You Remember?
Chapter 7 - So Wrong, But Feels So Right
Chapter 8 - Early Surprises
Chapter 9 - Leo
Chapter 10 - Focus
Some Explaining to Do...
Chapter 11 - You Take My Breath Away
Chapter 12 - Hawaii 2.0
Chapter 13 - The Call
Chapter 14 - Visitor Hours
Chapter 15 - Getaway
Officialy On Hold/Author's Note
Chapter 16 - Ghosts From The Past
Chapter 17 - Rise Of The Dead
Chapter 18 - Promises & Frustrations
Chapter 19 - Not-So-Happy Birthday
Chapter 20 - Revelations
Chapter 21 - (Un)Easy Like Sunday Morning
Chapter 22 - Homecoming
Chapter 23 - No Holding Back
Chapter 24 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 25 - Catching (Old) Feelings
Chapter 26 - Unsolved Problems
Chapter 27 - Doubts
Chapter 28 - This Time Is Forever
Chapter 29 - Safe Place
Chapter 30 - Care Enough To Bear Me
Chapter 32 - Happy Times
Chapter 33 - Stressed
Chapter 34 - Worlds Apart
Chapter 35 - Behind The Scenes
Chapter 36 - Show Time
Chapter 37 - Show Time II
Chapter 38 - Show Time III
Chapter 39 - Aftershow
Chapter 40 - Together, Always
Chapter 41 - Family Trip
Chapter 42 - Alpine Descend
Chapter 43 - Ups & Downs
Chapter 44 - Italian Bliss
Chapter 45 - Pumpkin's (Rough) Patch
Chapter 46 - Good Treatment
Chapter 47 - Breaking Point
Chapter 48 - Blame It On The Sun
Chapter 49 - Christmas Miracle
Chapter 50 - The Unknown
Epilogue - Ave Maria
Epilogue II - June 25th
Author's Note - The End Of An Era
New Oneshots Book!

Chapter 31 - London

419 16 39
By ShoamEmily

12th of March, 2009
Michael is 50, Angela is 45, and Jake is 46

Angela: Raindrops tapped gently on the plane window when we landed at Heathrow airport.

"Mike, wake up." I stroked Michael's arm.

"Five more minutes, Angie..." he mumbled.

I giggled, kissing the corner of his mouth. "Come on, sleepyhead. You can sleep at the hotel."

He opened his eyes finally and stretched as Adam approached us with a smile.

"Mr. Jackson, we should get going, the car arrived." he said.

Adam has been coming along everywhere with us since Michael made him my personal bodyguard. He would sometimes even fill in for Javon as head of security, like this trip.

I grabbed my purse, taking my husband's offered hand before we exited the plane.

"Welcome to London, baby." he whispered in my ear when we settled into the car.

"I'm so excited, I can't believe we're here." I told him.

He leaned in to place a small kiss on my lips. "Mmhm, and it's even better in the summer..."

We were interrupted by the car door opening, and Raymone Bain sat across from us.

"Michael, you have a meeting with the O2 Arena executives at 6:30, just reminding you." she informed, not even looking up from her Blackberry.

Her acrylic nails clicked on her keyboard rapidly, the sound annoying me like hell. As if she didn't do that enough already.

"Don't we have dinner reservations at 7?" I looked at Michael. "You know, for my birthday dinner..."

He opened his mouth to explain, but Bain beat him to it.

"I had to cancel. This meeting is more important."

I'm gonna kill her.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "You did what?"

"We had to schedule this meeting for today because you have the house hunting all day tomorrow, then a dinner with Kenny Ortega, and you're meeting your new neurologist the next day. Oh, and don't forget Barry Gibb wanted to see you before you leave..."

"Don't I have a say in this? It's my birthday." I frowned at Michael.

"I'm sorry, Angie, I forgot to tell you... We can go out to breakfast tomorrow, if you'd like," he smiled sweetly. "And for tonight, we'll do some food service and stay in bed..."

His lips found mine again. He kissed me lovingly, and his arms wrapped around my body tightly.

We haven't done anything sexual since I had the abortion. Not even on our anniversary last month.

It took me around three weeks to heal completely, with Michael pampering me the entire time.

After that, I still wasn't that comfortable with him touching certain places.

Tonight was different, though. We were away from home, and I was determined to finally have him for myself. Plus, it was my birthday.

Bain cleared her throat loudly, "You can't do breakfast tomorrow, Michael. The realtor is meeting you at 9."

I rolled my eyes so she could see. What a bitch.

"Push her to 11, I'm taking my wife to breakfast." my husband dismissed her.

The manager's cheeks blushed deeply from being put in place.

I win.

He pulled me closer to him, making me smile victoriously.

As we drove to our hotel, all I could do was look out the window, amazed by how different it was from sunny California.

"I love it here." I leaned against Michael's shoulder.

"I'm glad, baby." he smiled, kissing my forehead.

~

"So, three shows, one show a week. All of which will be televised and broadcast around the world..."

I zoned out as one of the executives in front of us went over what was discussed in the meeting, all things I already knew.

Michael was listening while playing with the pen he was holding. I focused on him, biting the inside of my cheek as I thought about how good he looked.

He gained some weight since my parents have been coming over a lot lately, to help out while I was bedridden. Most times my mom would take over the kitchen, and Michael loved my mom's amazing Italian cooking. Especially her Lasagna.

Raymone Bain was sitting on his other side, still typing on her phone.

I can't believe we're stuck here instead of going to dinner. Maybe I can convince him to end it early...

Without hesitation, I moved my chair closer to his. Our knees touched a little under the table, and I used the high heel I wore to rub his ankle.

My husband looked at me from under his sunglasses but kept a straight face on.

I smirked to myself, letting my left hand travel to his knee. He stiffened a bit as I went up to his thigh.

"Is that alright with you, Mr. Jackson?" the same executive asked.

"Sounds great." Michael nodded.

"Alright, before we finish, would you like to see the arena?"

My hand went up a bit more to where his crotch was, to let him know I wanted this meeting to be over.

He shifted in his seat, "Maybe just a quick one. How does that sound, Ange?"

I hurried to pull my hand away when all the attention was on me.

"Sure." I stood up.

Michael shook all the executives' hands before we were led down the hallway.

We went through a few of the dressing rooms, and then stopped at a big double door.

I followed my husband quietly, eager to leave.

He turned around to face me, telling me to be ready. Cool air was flowing on my face slightly.

"Be ready for what, Mike? Can't we just go already?" I caught up to him.

Suddenly, we came to a stop. We were standing at the top of a staircase, and were looking down at the O2 Arena.

"Woah," I managed to say, my eyes widening. "It's massive."

He smirked, "I've done bigger."

"That's... That's just insane, Michael. There are so many seats..."

"And the stage is gonna be right there," he pointed to the other end of the arena. "I can't wait."

"Right, so we'll see you next month, Mr. Jackson?" the head executive asked.

Michael shook his hand again, then we were escorted by Adam to the car.

Bain was about to join us, but my husband stopped her. "Do you mind taking another car, Bain?"

I couldn't help but giggle a little, knowing that my teasing from before caused this.

"Not at all, Michael. I'll see you tomorrow." she forced a smile.

This time, I wasn't able to enjoy the beautiful city outside since Michael was all over my neck until we arrived at the hotel.

~

Michael: Angela moaned my name, tightening her grip on my hand that she held.

My other hand made sure to give her nipples some attention too, as my tongue worked fast, making her moans get louder.

"Ooh, right there... Mmhm, yes! Yes, yes, yes! F- faster!"

When I obliged, those beautiful cries of pleasure left her mouth. Music to my ears.

I was glad to be making her feel good again; she hasn't been feeling the best about her body since the abortion.

"M- Michael!" my wife screamed, her thighs shaking against my shoulders. Her body tensed up, then she finally released her juices, with one last call of my name.

Making sure to leave her clean before I went up her beautiful body with kisses, I stopped at her soft stomach.

It went up and down as she tried catching her breath, her skin salty due to all the sweat I caused.

My lips unconsciously stayed longer on some of her stretch marks, but she shifted uncomfortably.

"Mike, stop that..." Angela pulled on my hand.

"Stop what?" I acted clueless.

"You can kiss me anywhere else, okay?"

"But I love all of you, babe..."

Still kissing her stomach, I looked straight into her eyes. They were pleading me to stop.

Unwillingly, I made my way to her boobs before sucking on her collarbone.

"That's better..." she said.

My wife twisted some of my curls with her finger, sighing.

"Mmhm, Michael... Can we order something to eat now? I'm starving and you promised me dinner."

I kept sucking, "I already skipped straight to dessert..."

She snickered, reaching for the hotel phone.

"Hi, this is Angela Jackson, I'd like to order room service... Sure, I'll hold. Mike, what do you wanna eat?"

"Lasagna, please."

That made her laugh, then she went back to the phone. "Yeah, so, one Lasagna, and I'll have a pizza, Margherita... Oh, and could you also include a bottle of good red wine? Preferably Italian. Thank you."

Angela looked down at me with a smile.

"What's up with you and Lasagna lately?"

I shrugged and kept kissing her body. It was all her mom's fault for making me eat well recently.

"Can I make you feel good again, Angie?" I whispered, my mouth still grazing her skin. "One more time before the food comes..."

"Y- yes, please." her breath hitched when my fingers massaged her entrance.

I pushed them in, earning a loud sigh from her.

My wife's hips moved in sync with my fingers. I watched as her body gave in, her face showing nothing but pure bliss, and I knew she forgot all about her insecurities right then and there.

"Happy birthday, baby..."

She was soon screaming my name again, and came just in time for Adam to knock on the door with our food.

~

13th of March, 2009
Michael is 50, Angela is 45, and Jake is 46

Michael: I clutched Angela's hand tightly as we walked through the sea of paparazzi.

The minute we entered the little coffee shop we chose for breakfast, she took off her sunglasses.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded, sitting at the table we were showed to. We ordered our food, and I watched as she sipped on her water.

"Thank you for this," my wife smiled. "I'm sorry for being so bitchy with Bain yesterday. She gets under my skin sometimes."

I chuckled, "Yeah, I noticed... She deserved it this time, though."

"She really did! Canceling my birthday dinner, who does she think she is?"

There was no doubt she never liked my manager. But they have been going at it more since this tour opportunity came along.

When the food arrived, Angela and I clinked our orange juice.

"Happy birthday, Angie. I love you." I kissed her.

She leaned into it, saying she loves me back. There was a flash in the corner of eye. Since the big glass windows offered no protection from the cameramen outside, they could see our every move.

"Adam," I called the bodyguard. "Can we do something about these guys? We just wanna enjoy breakfast."

He nodded, "I'll see what I can do, sir."

"Thank you."

"Mike, just ignore them." Angela pulled me back and her arm wrapped around my shoulders.

Her fingers caressed the back of my neck lightly, sending shivers down my spine as we kissed some more.

My hand cupped her face. She quickly got out of her seat, then placed herself on my lap. Her tongue was inside my mouth instantly.

For those few minutes we made out, my wife actually made me forget where we were. Her lips never left mine, until they went down to my neck.

I could feel myself getting hard as she licked and bit my skin every now and then.

"Oh," Angela gasped quietly, pushing her ass into my erection on purpose. "Did I do that?"

I rolled my eyes. "We should stop, Angela..."

But she only kept kissing my neck, still putting pressure on my crotch. Then my phone buzzed in my pocket.

My wife groaned, "If it's Bain, I swear... You are firing her tonight."

"It is," I glanced at my phone and sighed. "She says the first house is ready for us to see."

"Well, they'll have to wait, we still have an hour."

We went back to kissing, which was not helping my case. This woman will be the death of me...

More flashes came from outside as the other bodyguards tried pushing off the paparazzi.

I broke away from her so I could look her in the eyes. "We should really eat, baby. We have a long day ahead of us."

"Fine." she huffed, then started to stand up. I remembered the situation in my pants and pulled her back to sit on my lap.

Angela looked confused, but quickly realized what was happening.

"Oh, right. I guess I'll just stay put, then. Maybe we should go take care of that in the bathroom before we leave, Mike..."

That just made it worse. She laughed, promising to help me soon.

~

Angela: "This one has seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms. It's a bit smaller than the ones we've seen so far, but it has a real charm to it." the realtor smiled as the car stopped in front the gates.

We were an hour away from central London, near Richmond Park, as there weren't any actual houses in the city to accommodate a big family like ours.

We've seen three already and I was exhausted. All of them were just wrong, either not being family friendly, or just plain ugly.

The last one looked like a castle inside. It wasn't my taste at all, although Michael loved it. I had to remind him we have four little rascals at home that would most likely ruin the place in less than a week.

Michael helped me out of the car and I was surprised, to say the least. The house actually looked a lot like a big suburban house rather than a mansion.

"First impressions?" the realtor asked as she unlocked the door.

"Are you sure it's big enough? We have nine kids... And a dog." Michael answered.

"Oh, yes. You'll see soon."

"Sir, I'm gonna do a sweep around." Adam said, leaving us with the other three bodyguards.

I gasped when we were inside. It was definitely smaller than what my husband has gotten me used to, but it was so nice and modern. No big theme, nothing too extravagant.

The realtor started the tour, "On your left is the study, on your right the reception room. And straight ahead is the kitchen and dining room..."

I paused inside the big dining room, immediately seeing the backyard. That's it, this is our house.

None of the other houses had such an open backyard.

"Okay, I've seen enough, I love it." I told my husband who came to stand behind me, his hands placed on my shoulders.

"We still gotta see the rooms, Ange." he smiled.

"Fine, let's go."

The rooms only made me want this house even more, it was perfect for us. The two upper floors had most of the bedrooms, including the master.

Lastly we saw the basement which had an entertainment room, along with a little studio suite, a gym, and wine cellar.

Michael chuckled as I kept getting excited. "Gosh, Mike, it's so perfect. Can we please get this one?"

"I told you, baby, whatever you think. I trust you." he reassured.

I basically jumped into his arms, "I absolutely love it, Michael."

"So we have a house..." he tightened his grip on me.

I nodded, "We have a house."

He placed a soft kiss on my lips before we hurried to tell the realtor about our decision.

~

"Mommy!" Blanket's voice came through the phone.

I miss my babies so much.

"Hi, baby, how are you? What did you do today?" I questioned.

"I'm good, we had a field trip to the zoo from school! It was really fun..." Blanket went on to tell me everything he did today.

"Blanket, it's my turn!" Lily whined, making me laugh. "Hi mom! How's London?"

I smiled, "It's amazing, Lil, you're gonna love it. Your dad and I found a house today."

Michael walked out of the bathroom and looked at his watch.

"We have to go soon." he said, kissing my cheek.

"Hi dad! You'll never guess what happened." my daughter told him.

"What?"

"Leo climbed the stairs."

"He did what?" I gasped. "I can't believe we missed it."

Lily giggled, "Yeah, he did it so fast, too."

"Give him a kiss from us, Lil," Michael said. "Your mom and I have to go, but we'll call tomorrow."

"Sure, dad. Love you."

"We love you, too, sweetheart."

We hung up, and I grabbed my purse. "Where are we meeting Kenny?"

My husband took my hand, kissing it. "We're not going to meet Kenny."

"What? I thought Bain said it's important-" I started, but he cut me off.

"It is, I already rescheduled dinner with him in LA."

"So did I put on this dress for nothing?"

"No," he pulled me to him. "We're still going to dinner. I wanna show you something."

~

As usual, dinner was so nice. I wasn't even surprised anymore, Michael always knew how to pick the best places.

We drove around the city for a bit when we were done, and I admired it all.

I can't believe we get to live here soon.

Adam handed him some sort of shopping bag, something Michael asked the bodyguard to buy while we were at dinner.

"Here," Michael handed me my sunglasses. "You're gonna need them."

"Where are we going?" I put them on.

"Somewhere very special."

He proceeded to hand me a blonde wig, "Put it on."

I almost laughed. What is he up to?

"Come on, Angie, trust me."

"Okay..." I put my hair up in a bun, then put the wig on. Just one glance in the mirror made me almost burst out laughing.

Blonde is definitely not my color.

"Wear these, too," my husband gave me a pair of sneakers and a hoodie. "You're gonna need to be comfy."

He himself put on a disguise, attaching some fake facial hair while wearing a cap to hide his hair, along with sunglasses.

"We look ridiculous, Mike." I told him.

"I know, but I swear you'll love it. Adam, how much longer?" he asked the bodyguard.

"Five minutes."

We arrived soon, and I was even more confused. Why are we at Hyde Park?

"I'll pick you up in an hour, sir." Adam informed, driving off.

"We're doing this without security?" I raised my eyebrows.

Michael nodded, "That's what the disguises are for, baby. Now let's go."

We started walking through the park, his hand lazily holding mine. I was amazed that no one actually recognized us.

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

"Kensington Gardens." he finally answered.

"At this hour? Aren't they closed?"

"Not for us they aren't. I put in a special request."

We reached the gardens and my husband took us to sit on the grass near the pond. He intertwined our fingers and kissed me deeply.

When we broke apart, he looked through the shopping bag again. "Salt and vinegar or sour cream and onion?"

"Salt and vinegar," I said. "Seriously, Michael, what are we doing here?"

Michael took out two bags of chips, handing me the one I asked for.

"This place is very special to me. You've heard of Princess Diana, right?" he opened his bag.

I did the same and started munching on my chips. "Of course, who hasn't?"

"What do you know about her?"

"Just public knowledge..." I shrugged. "And that you were friends. Why?"

"Well, she means a lot to me, we had a very special relationship. No one understood me quite like she did... All of it was strictly platonic, of course. Every time I'd visit here in London, we would meet at this exact spot, wearing silly disguises. Exactly like we are now."

He paused for a second as he ate quietly.

"We would both bring snacks and just sit down to talk, about everything... She had to sneak out of the palace just for this. It was a nice escape from our crazy lives. We spent hours here, until she had to go back. She even got a chance to meet Prince before she passed away... Gosh, she loved him. Ever since that awful day I could never bring myself to come back here. It didn't feel right without her, you know?"

I saw a tear roll down his cheek and hugged his shoulders.

"This time is different, though," my husband looked at me with a sad smile. "You're the only person it feels right to come back here with."

Tears welled up in my eyes at his words. To know that he trusted me that much warmed my heart.

I didn't think I'd be able to fall even more in love with him, but at that moment he proved me wrong. All I wanted was to hold him and never let him go.

"Oh, Michael..." I sighed and kissed him, the fake mustache he wore tickled me a bit.

But that didn't matter, we kept kissing, until at some point he was on top of me.

We definitely couldn't be doing anything here, although we both wanted to so badly.

"Adam will be here soon, maybe we can just sit down and talk for a while." he suggested.

And that's exactly what we did. For the next 40 minutes, all Michael and I did was exchange chips and talk. At the end of it, he pulled out some M&M's for us to share while we walked back.

It was so freeing, sitting down like that out in public without anyone knowing who we were. He promised we would do it again, as soon as we come back next month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 66 12
Just a book for fun! Some extra chapters/ideas I wanted to write for my characters.
355 18 16
Katelyn has been in and out of the foster system since her mother died when she was young. After her father gets put in jail again, she gets sent to...
1.8K 89 9
Time has passed and the two have grown. One in a new state, the other building an entire empire. They both moved on with their lives, growing and mat...
3.1K 357 20
Our Wi-Fi- Book 2 to The Wi-Fi Series "You changed the Wi-Fi password to Asshole" "Fits you perfectly don't you think" You would assume that Crystal...