Seven Zero Pretty Flower Esse...

By jelucyvador06

Author: Orange Hard Candy Category: fantasy romance Release time: 2023-04-18 Latest: Chapter 76 [End of text]... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
16
17
18
19
20

11-15

176 3 0
By jelucyvador06

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11

    Pei Yancheng frowned seeing that he was covering his head and didn't know what to say, how could he still be as aggressive as before.

    "Third brother, don't tell me, I'll tell you, it was Liu Gousheng who asked someone to beat you! Last time he came to the military region to look for you with his annoying mother, and he didn't please you. He even made rumors about you when he went back! Then he was beaten by third brother A meal, he deserves to be beaten! But he was not beaten in vain, our family apologized, and gave a bag of new rice from last year!

    But when the news of your marriage, second brother, spread to the village, that **** I don’t know where to find some hooligans from other villages, and put the third brother in a sack! But there is no coward in our Pei family, and the third brother beat them all to kneel on the ground and called daddy!"

    Pei Wenqin crackled the output, listening to Pei Yancheng's frown became more and more serious.

    This little girl, when did she talk so stupidly?

    "It's fine if you win."

    Pei Yancheng started the car.

    The expected criticism did not come.

    Pei Yanhui suddenly raised his head: "Second brother, are you not angry with me?"

    "Why are you angry."

    It's not normal for young people to be a little bloody.

    "I fight with people!"

    Dad always said that the second brother is a soldier and a regiment leader, and he should not cause trouble for him, and he also kept it in mind. But this time he couldn't bear it anymore, Liu Gouzang said that he was good at it, but making rumors about his brother was not good!

    "I'm only angry when you lose."

    Hearing this, the young man who was full of color immediately laughed into a flower, and regained his usual flamboyance. His handsome features were similar to Pei Yancheng's, but more like Ni Peiyun's. The lines are softer and clearer.

    "Yanhui is very skilled."

    Like the second brother.

    Big brother Pei Yanzheng, who was sitting in the backseat, suddenly nodded approvingly.

    Immediately reaped a "elbow poked waist eye" from the daughter-in-law. Zheng Xiaomin rolled her eyes in her heart, these two brothers didn't help to persuade her, but encouraged her brother-in-law to fight?

    After leaving the train station, there were not so many people on the road, and there were very few four-wheeled cars. Pei Yancheng drove smoothly all the way into the road gate to the military area.

    "After the sowing season, the production team in the village doesn't have any important farm work for the time being. Yanhui will stay with me for a while. If you don't want to be a soldier, I don't advise you. You can find a job first, and wait for you to figure out what to do. What to do."

    The times are advancing, and we can't stay in the village all the time.

    "Really?"

    Pei Yanhui sat up straight excitedly, shaking out the candy that Pei Xiaojun had just stuffed into his mouth.

    Xiaowa, who had just tasted the sweetness, flattened her mouth.

    "Second Uncle! Younger Uncle bullied me again!"

    This Pei Yancheng has received the whole family of the Pei family, and Bai Xia, who is about to marry, is currently cutting happy words with Sun Xiaoyue at Mr. Zhao's house.

    Originally, after discussing with Jin Thigh, she got married from the guest house, but Wu Xiu'e took care of her first. She didn't miss out on everything that a newlywed's family should have, and made arrangements for the young couple clearly. He took Bai Xia back to his home two days ago and asked her to marry here.

    The only son of the old couple was not around, and after so many years of getting along, they had long regarded Pei Yancheng as their own family.

    The cut Double Happiness is neatly stacked on the table one by one, and then use a brush to dip some rice paste on the side of the pot to stick to the dowry. From the sewing machine down to the red porcelain basin, the small room was filled to the brim, and it was placed all the way along the corridor to the living room, not to mention a brand new Phoenix bicycle in the yard.

    Most of them are the betrothal gift from Pei Yancheng yesterday, and on the wedding day, they will be carried over together with Bai Xia's own dowry.

    As for the dowry that Bai Xia Ming prepared for herself, it was actually bought by Pei Yancheng, who told her to be a penniless pauper!

    Bai Xia: I have nothing but beauty.

    "Regimental Leader Pei is really willing. I look at these things and even in the city, at least I can marry three wives!"

    Sun Xiaoyue nimbly cut the red paper with scissors in her hand, thinking of her big boss, she sighed deeply . It's true that people are dead compared to others, and goods are thrown away when compared with goods.

    This little thing can still marry three daughters-in-law?

    Bai Xia raised her head, her slender willow-leaf eyebrows were full of surprise, she blinked in surprise, and looked around.

    Most of them are quilts, bed sheets and fabrics. The biggest piece is a sewing machine. She tried it last night, and it is really fast to make clothes. It will be convenient to make small clothes for herself in the future. The most expensive thing was a Longines watch. On the day the two went to buy it, Pei Yancheng put it on her wrist directly.

    The wristband with silver thin bone buckle is not heavy, but it makes the wrist more fair and delicate, Bai Xia likes it very much.

    The scallion-white jade fingers fluttered, and another piece of happy fruit was cut.

    He didn't blink his eyes when he bought these, and she didn't see much, thinking that it wasn't worth much money just for a show, but she didn't expect to marry three daughters-in-law from the city with just these?

    Bai Xia was speechless in her heart.

    In this era, military masters are really poor.

    "It's only once in a lifetime, how can you be reluctant? Let alone such an outstanding girl as Xiaoxia."

    Wu Xiu'e, who was stepping on the sewing machine beside her, turned her head and gave Sun Xiaoyue an angry look.

    "Hahahaha, that's true! If I were a man, I would want to marry him!"

    Sun Xiaoyue laughed heartily, seeing the dewy bride beside her, she wished she could hug her and rub her against each other.

    "Okay, Xiao Xia, try to see if the waist fits well. If it's still big, I'll change it."

    Wu Xiu'e cut off the thread attached to the sewing machine, and handed the wedding dress with the waistline changed to Bai Xia.

    It is said to be a wedding dress, but it is actually a red suit, which is completely different from the bridal dress in Bai Xia's cognition. Although it is not as beautiful as Feng Guanxia's clothes in those years when she went down the mountain, but fortunately, it is concise and capable, and it is not easy to wear. It's tedious and not tiring.

    "Okay, my sister-in-law is dexterous, and the size is just right." The

    sky in April has completely lost sight of snow, and Bai Xia finally no longer needs to wear a turtleneck sweater. Sun Xiaoyue was very envious of the suit, the sunken waistline and the upturned breasts.

    "Sister Xia, if only my flesh was as obedient as the flesh on your body, it would all grow in the right place!" "

    Hahaha, you little girl, both of you are in order in my opinion!"

    Three People were laughing and laughing in the house, and vaguely heard the roar of cars outside the courtyard. Wu Xiu'e looked at Bai Xia who had gone to the room to change her wedding clothes: "

    Is the Yancheng family here?"

    Bai Xia who sensed that Pei Yancheng was outside the courtyard nodded, He walked out quickly first.

    Stepping out of the courtyard gate, I saw him get off the car. The man was wearing a formal military uniform. After taking off the padded jacket, he looked even taller, with broad shoulders and narrow waist. His gestures seemed to be windy, full of strength.

    Bai Xia ran straight to him: "Where's our mother? At home or in a guest house?"

    Our mother changed her mind quite quickly.

    With the tip of Pei Yancheng's tongue against the root of his teeth, he looked down at the little daughter-in-law with a smile in her eyes.

    "Shizilu, don't run and fall."

    He raised his hand and stroked the broken hair from Bai Xia's sideburns behind his ears. The round and small earlobes were full of sensuality.

    Like everywhere.

    "After opening the room in the guest house, I sent you home. Mom asked me to pick you up." In the

    military area, the old custom of not being able to see each other for a few days before the wedding is not very particular, so Bai Xia turned around to say hello to Wu Xiu'e, and then went with Sun Xiaoyue He took Pei Yancheng's car back to the family courtyard.

    Their newly allocated house was just acquired a week ago. It is a small courtyard with four bedrooms, one master, one guest and one study room. The study room is not big. Fortunately, there is a small room next to it. Pei Yancheng plans to knock down the wall separating it. , expand it, so that they can share a study with Bai Xia.

    He handles military affairs, and she reads next to him.

    With a bright vision for the future, Pei Yancheng drove the car into the family area.

    "Mom, do you think my hair is messy?"

    "It's not messy! It's very good!"

    "What about the clothes? Ah! I've been sitting in the car all day and night, and my back must be full of folds! I need to change quickly Clothes!"

    "I say you girl! You are meeting your sister-in-law, not a blind date! Why are you so nervous! Can she still eat you? Even a tigress should obediently listen to my brother!" Pei Yanhui couldn't take it

    anymore Pei Wenqin was dangling around, and the car didn't make him dizzy, but she almost knocked him out.

    When Bai Xia walked to the door, she happened to hear Pei Yanhui's rude words.

    She stopped walking, turned her head and raised her eyebrows to glance at the man sticking behind her, Pei Yancheng touched her nose in embarrassment, with annoyance in her eyes.

    The brat still owes a lesson.     With a smile on his lips, Bai Xia pushed the door in and said, " Your brother is right

    . I'm not a tigress. You don't need to be so nervous."

The pair of long, straight and well-proportioned legs are fully displayed in a suit with small feet. They are obviously wearing only a pair of ordinary white canvas shoes, but they stand out like a pair of high-heeled shoes.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 12

    "Sister-in-law...sister-in-law..."

    Sure enough, Pei Yanhui couldn't discuss people's merits behind his back, and Pei Yanhui's scalp went numb with a guilty conscience, and he immediately stood up from the sofa. After seeing the little girl who walked into the inner hall from the porch, she couldn't yell this sister-in-law no matter what.

    Look younger than him.

    His brother is an old cow eating young grass.

    "Auntie, brother and sister-in-law, you have worked hard all the way. This is Xiaojun, he looks so cute."

    Bai Xia is learning and selling, and greeted them with a slight Jiangbei accent.

    "It's not hard, it's not hard! I'm all in the car!"

    Pei's mother is a standard rural woman, not tall and thin, Xu has been doing farm work all year round, her shoulders are a little bent, her kind smile is full of shyness, Looking at the face is easy to get along with. On her face full of years, Bai Xia could vaguely see the charm of her youth.

    No wonder the whole family is born handsome.

    She was observing the Pei family, and the Pei family was also looking at Bai Xia.

    Usually, I only heard about the daughter-in-law met in the neighboring village in the letter. Although it was mentioned more than once in the letter that she had a good personality and good looks, but when people really stood in front of them, they realized that it was so good. What a good idea.

    The little girl looks like a person in a painting, just watching her walk from the door to the cabinet is a kind of enjoyment.

    The Pei family is a well-known amicable family in the village. The members of the family basically never blush with each other, and they never take the initiative to make troubles outside, but there is a small problem.

    Just look at the dishes.

    The whole family is very attractive, the matchmaker said the object, and before asking the person, their first sentence is to ask if it looks good. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been so many years before the eldest brother Pei Yanzheng became a family. Now seeing Bai Xia's outstanding appearance, the original seven-point satisfaction has become very satisfied.

    "It's not time for meal yet, if you're hungry, auntie, eat some pastries to fill your belly."

    Bai Xia took out the cakes such as wedding candy and walnut cakes prepared for the wedding and placed them on the coffee table in the living room. Pei Xiaojun, who was looking up at her in a daze, was immediately dazzled by the colorful candy wrappers, and opened his mouth. With a touch, the child's voice was crisp:

    "Second Mom, hello! Second Mom, you can see that she is a good person!"

    If there is sugar, she is a mother.

    Tongyan Tongyu made everyone in the room laugh, breaking the strange feeling when they first met.

    "Where's uncle?" Bai Xia scanned around, but didn't see Father Pei.

    "My father has gone out! It is said that the legs are a little numb after sitting for a long time, so go for a walk!" Seeing that she was finally able to interrupt, Pei Wenqin immediately rushed to answer loudly.

    A pair of round eyes were still staring at Bai Xia fiercely, her cheeks were flushed, and she didn't know whether it was hot or excited.

    "I'll go out and have a look."

    Pei Yancheng, who came in with Bai Xia, has been standing quietly in the living room without saying a word, his sharp black eyes are now filled with warm sun, quietly watching the harmonious picture of Bai Xia getting along with his family, It was only at this time that he opened his mouth in a timely manner.

    As soon as he reached the porch, he heard tugging from the yard.

    "Hey, you little comrade! You still have to give it away when you are told to take it away. Don't you want my son to make a mistake! Take it away, take it away!" Everyone in the living room looked at each other, all

    brushing walked outside the house. Among them, Pei Yanhui was the most excited, as if watching the excitement was not a big deal.

    As soon as they stepped out of the gate, they saw that Father Pei was holding the orderly Xiao Jiang by the arm, making a gesture to drag him out of the yard, and a grass carp weighing about seven catties was hanging on the other hand.

    Father Pei has been doing farm work at home for decades. When he was young, he was a militiaman and killed devils. Xiao Jiang, who had only been in the army for two years, couldn't resist him for a while, and was dragged to the gate of the courtyard.

    He was holding the vegetables in one hand, and was clinging to the courtyard door with the other.

    "Uncle, you misunderstood me! This is the dish ordered by the leader himself, I really didn't come to give a gift!"

    "Don't fool me, don't try to corrupt my son with capitalist sugar-coated bullets!"

    Xiao Jiang wanted to cry, but he couldn't cry. Why is Captain Pei's father more stubborn than their leader? He shouldn't talk too much about it! It's okay to send things directly and then withdraw them! How embarrassing it is to be pinned down by an elderly man!

    "Father, what are you doing? Let Xiao Jiang loose, this is my orderly, I asked him to buy the food!"

    Seeing this, Pei Yancheng's temples thumped, and he stepped forward to rescue Xiao Jiang.

    At the end, I added another sentence: "I have given you money!"

    I really misunderstood it!

    Father Pei withdrew his hand in embarrassment, and seeing the young man's expression of bitterness, he immediately rubbed his arm in embarrassment.

    "I'm sorry, little comrade, it's my uncle who misunderstood you, and I'll make it up to you     !

    "

, The arm is sore and sore.

    At this time, Xiao Jiang just wanted to run away as soon as there were not many people watching the excitement.

    "Leader, I'll go first, call me if you have something to do!"

    "Stay for a meal before leaving? Young man, you really need to practice more with your physique!"

    Xiao Jiang, who had already jumped two steps away, listened Hearing the words of Captain Pei's father, he walked faster and felt very sad. Being mocked, it must be mocking.

    "Hey, the little comrade runs really fast."

    Father Pei looked away without hesitation, touched his old face in embarrassment, turned around and saw Bai Xia who was walking next to his second son, his black copper bell eyes lit up.

    "This girl is so handsome!"

    Bai Xia: ...

    After lunch, Pei Yancheng sent the Pei family back to the army guest house to rest.

    Not far from the gate, just turning a corner, Pei Yancheng suddenly raised his eyebrows, his back seemed to have eyes, and he quickly ducked to the right, dodging a horizontal knife from the person behind him. Pei Yancheng, who turned around, moved faster with his hands, and immediately restrained the jumping person, and twisted the opponent's arm behind his back neatly in two or three strokes.

    "Hiss...Brother! It's me!"

    "Sneaky in broad daylight, if I didn't know it was you, I would have kicked your heart."

    Pei Yancheng let go of Pei Yanhui who was attacking him, and slapped a chestnut with his backhand On his forehead.

    "Hiss, I have something to ask you brother!"

    Pei Yanhui rubbed his head violently, with short hair that is a bit long for this era, and the fine bangs on his forehead were statically generated by his rubbing, like dandelions Blast into the sky.

    "Speak up if you have something to say, I want to go back to the army."

    "Hey, I know the identity of my sister-in-law..."

    Pei Yanhui looked around nervously, seeing that no one was paying attention to their corner, He leaned closer to the second brother and lowered his voice and continued:

    "Actually, the little sister-in-law is not from our neighboring village, right?"

    Thinking who he is, the third brother Pei, he knows exactly how many mice there are in the Jiangbei area! Not to mention living in the mountains, even living in the sky, it is impossible to escape his eyes.

    Pei Yancheng remained calm and just looked at him.

    The young man in his twenties, who was looked down upon by him, didn't dare to show off, and directly expressed his clever speculation: "Brother, tell me the truth, is

    she a devolved capitalist lady?" I'll be sure of that appearance and walking posture!"

    Seeing that his brother's eyes were wrong, Pei Yanhui, who thought he had guessed right, suddenly felt the same hatred:

    "I see! Did she blackmail you? Forced you to marry her? It must be Brother Xiang, you protect others! I know that none of these capitalists is pure-minded!"

    Look at his brothers and sisters, father and mother, how long they have been chatting, and they are all coaxed into smiling eyes by her. Only he has discovered the turbulent waves hidden under the mask of a harmonious family!     In Pei Yanhui's perception, his brother was not someone who would be seduced by beauty at all. It must be that the capitalist lady played some tricks to get his brother into trouble.     Seeing that his words became more and more outrageous, Pei Yancheng's expression was indescribable, and he said in his heart that you know what you know, you know a bastard. The mind is full of eyes but not in the right place.     Squeeze the eyebrows.     "The Grain     Bureau of Heilongjiang Province is recruiting delivery staff. Outstanding performers can even be promoted to truck drivers. I wrote you a letter of recommendation. Whether you can be selected depends on your own ability." The rice, noodles and meat dishes were delivered by the Grain Bureau of Heilongjiang Province, so they were close to the water.     Pei Yanhui, who was talking excitedly, was caught off guard when he was interrupted, and after two seconds of reaction, his head was buzzing with excitement, wouldn't he be able to learn how to drive a big car?     "Really?! Brother, you are really my dear brother!"     The young man walked around Pei Yancheng excitedly like a big dog, looking like he wanted to hug but didn't dare to hug him, but within two minutes of being happy, he suddenly stopped. smiled.     Unbelievable was written all over Junxiu's face.     "Brother, are you bribing me by claiming that I'm the sister-in-law?"     Pei Yancheng: ...     "Fuck off."     What's wrong with this bastard.     Couldn't talk to him at all.     The wedding day is approaching, no matter how slow the time feels, the eighth day of March is finally here.     Just after dawn, Wu Xiu'e and Sun Xiaoyue knocked on Bai Xia's door. Bai Xia, who was practicing, opened her eyes when she heard the sound, and the phantom flashed and turned into a real body.     Although the current wedding is quite simple, there is still a general process that should be followed, from dressing up to receiving relatives and having dinner.

    "It hurts a bit, bear with it."

    It was Wu Xiu'e who twisted Bai Xia's face.

    Thin withered and yellow fingers held a piece of thin hemp thread, stacked it on the thigh from the middle, and the hemp thread was tightly entangled, then clamped the two ends, and gently pulled the two ends of the thread along Bai Xia's face. From the chin to the eyebrows and then to the forehead, in order to pluck out the excess hair on the face of the bride, also called open face.

    Fortunately, Bai Xia's body hair is light, and she doesn't feel much pain. Apart from a layer of fine fluff, her smooth face doesn't even have lip hair.

    The cock crowed three times in the courtyard of the waiting family, and Pei Yancheng, who came to pick him up in a neat military uniform, arrived.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 13

    Now that Commander Pei is getting married, the dishes in the canteen of the military area are much better than in the past. There is even braised pork. Although the supply is limited, for the big guy who can't eat meat a few times a year, it's worth a bite. Oily stars are good.

    But there are also people who look down on this piece of meat.

    "This head of the regiment is really rich. He wants to invite the whole regiment to eat meat after he gets married. I don't know if his allowance is enough."

    Zhou Muyao stood on the path where there were no people, looking at the bustling cafeteria in the distance , sneered in his mouth.

    In the final analysis, he is just from the countryside. It is not difficult to go up without a background! Look at his fierce eyes again... What's the use of being handsome and having a high rank! Looks like a domestic violence man!

    Unconsciously, Bai Xia's face appeared in her heart, and Zhou Muyao coolly lit the wax for her, no matter how good her looks were, it was useless.

    Tsk, what a pity.

    Or is Dr. Kong more suitable for her, who has been safe and sound after staying abroad these days, could he be incompetent? The accent is a bit like a person from the capital, but the family background is not simple.

    "People didn't invite you to eat, you really just eat carrots and don't worry about it! You can cook by yourself."

    Yao Pingshan's voice beside her interrupted Zhou Muyao's imagination and brought her back to reality. After finishing speaking, he unceremoniously shook off Zhou Muyao's holding her hand.

    Is there anything more depressing than her sweetheart getting married and the bride not being her? Originally, the mood was almost adjusted, but Zhou Muyao's words made her feel even more frustrated.

    Who doesn't know that the salaries of soldiers are not high, but Pei Yancheng is willing to spend money on extra meals for everyone, so why? No, it's because of happiness! I want everyone in the 136 regiment to be happy too.

    After all, it's not because I like this daughter-in-law!

    "Hey!"

    What's wrong with this guy.

    "You know how to show your face to me, and if you have the ability to pick up a hoe and dig a corner!"

    Zhou Muyao looked at Yao Pingshan who turned around and left, and chopped off her feet fiercely. This cheap cousin has a temper whenever she says it, and she hasn't been able to hold her down for so long. Originally, he wanted to use her to build a good relationship with his uncle. After all, her father is the director of a film studio. If she wants to transform in the future, Uncle Cheap is a rare contact, but this stinky girl just doesn't get in!

    "Comrade Zhou wants to borrow a hoe? Are you also going to the west to open up wasteland?"

    A familiar male voice suddenly sounded beside her, and Zhou Muyao was startled. She hurriedly adjusted her expression, and turned her head to face Kong Changmo, whom she fell in love with.

    My heart was suddenly filled with ice and fire, when did he appear here.

    "It's Dr. Kong. Does Dr. Kong also go to the cafeteria to eat?"

    "Well, let's try the braised pork."

    Kong Changmo put down the clothes wrapped around his elbows, stared at Zhou Muyao's face and added slowly :

    "By the way, let's see if Captain Pei's allowance is enough."

    The thin smile on her face was extremely approachable, even the same as when she used to excuse her illness to strike up a conversation, but Zhou Muyao could see the sarcasm and disdain in his eyes.

    His face turned blue and white, resisting the urge to run away, the corners of his mouth twitched in embarrassment:

    "Hehe, that must be enough, Dr. Kong is really good at joking." Kong

    Changmo, who was standing opposite her, did not reply, only looked at it playfully He glanced at Zhou Muyao, picked up the small bucket behind him, turned and walked towards the cafeteria.

    That look seemed to see through Zhou Muyao, making her heart pound.

    After people walked away, Zhou Muyao had the time to observe the position where he was standing just now. After taking two steps forward, he bypassed a cluster of bushes, and what came into view was a small square hidden medicine garden. The soil was wet and overflowing. water stains.

    The distance is so close, she can no longer deceive herself and others. What he said to her just now is completely coincidental.

    Zhou Muyao's molars were gritted loudly, you are a western doctor, why don't you have nothing to do to grow Chinese medicine?

    "It's so lively outside, what can you do if you don't go out?"

    After finishing the process and swearing in front of the chairman's portrait, Pei Yancheng directly carried Bai Xia into the master bedroom amidst the booing of the crowd, although it was not the first time he hugged his wife It was indeed the first time that he hugged her seriously.

    Even though the body is so light, it feels like all the soft meat is in the hand.

    "Big brother and younger brother are here, let alone Fang Zijun, a good-for-nothing guy. I'll stay with you for a while, there's no one now, so you don't have to maintain your body."

    Bai Xia was gently placed on the edge of the bed by him, and sat side by side with him, curled up The little head with long hair rested comfortably on Pei Yancheng's shoulder. The man was tall, afraid that she wouldn't be able to reach him, and he was slightly shorter. The tight military uniform outlined a broad back with clear texture, and the big red mandarin duck behind him added a touch of beauty to the atmosphere.

    "There is enough time, and besides, I also like the feeling of being able to touch everything."

    Now I can last four hours a day, even if I got up an hour earlier this morning, it would be enough to go through the entire wedding banquet.

    Bai Xia relaxed her legs and moved back, but the things under the quilt hurt her buttocks.

    "Hiss, what is this?"

    Pei Yancheng, who was always focusing on her, immediately lifted the quilt when he saw this, and saw melon seeds, peanuts and longan on the red bed sheet all over the bed, and some of them were also because of his rude action of lifting the quilt. Rolled to the ground with a grunt.

    They have never eaten pork and seen pigs running, but the two of them still don't understand what this means.

    "My mother must have done it, and I told her not to do it."

    Pei Yancheng was slightly embarrassed, and even wondered if his own words reminded his mother, otherwise why did he put so much.

    "Oh? Why did you tell Mom not to do these things?"

    Stretching out her hand, she swept the nuts on the bed to the foot of the bed. Bai Xia sat down in the middle of the bed, picked up a peanut, and dangled her two long legs He looked at Pei Yancheng with great interest.

    It was the first time he saw her wearing red, and it was also the first time he saw her wearing makeup. The already bright facial features seemed to be soaked in rosy clouds, and every color carried her unique beauty. The beauty is full of aggression, and the beauty makes him dare not look at it, but he can't help but not look at it.

    At this time, Pei Yancheng was very grateful that he was dark, and the curtains in the room were drawn so that his wife could not see his blushing old face.

    I don't want to make the 28-year-old still look like a stunned young man.

    The voice is hoarse.

    "Don't let her have expectations, we won't have children anyway."

    He still knows how goblins and humans can have children, and the reproductive isolation between different species.

    Bai Xia's dangling legs stopped, as if he had understood Pei Yancheng's meaning, his eyes suddenly became strange, so in his cognition they would not have children at all? Set aside the peeled peanuts in your hand.

    "Then you are still willing to marry me?"

    As the old saying goes, there are three ways to be unfilial and having no offspring is the biggest. Throughout the ages, he was the first person she met who didn't mind having no offspring.

    "It's you I'm going to marry, not your belly."

    Captain Pei said in a muffled voice, as if he didn't like Bai Xia's question even more than the fact that the two of them couldn't have children.

    The words were rough and not rough, Bai Xia raised her eyebrows, and the smile on her lips deepened, and it didn't explain that she was no different from ordinary people after she turned into a human being, and if she wanted to have children, she could naturally have children.

    Not to mention, maybe it's because Pei Yancheng was just a chance encounter on her long journey of cultivation after all, and she didn't want the two of them to have more involvement, more fetters, more knots in the heart.

    "What's wrong?"

    Pei Yancheng held Bai Xia's hand, and carefully wiped off the peanut coat that was stuck on her fingers when she peeled the peanuts.

    Bai Xia looked at Pei Yancheng's downcast and serious eyes, and suddenly wanted to withdraw his hand. While he was doing this, he heard Fang Zijun slamming on the door violently.

    "Old Pei, what's the matter with you! What time is it! It's not so urgent to be impatient! Come out, come out!"

    Before Pei Yancheng could reply, Bai Xia withdrew his hand first, and gently pushed his arm: "

    Go, it's not good for you to stay inside for too long."

    Without looking at Pei Yancheng's reaction, the words quickly turned into Plum branches in front of the window.

    Looking at the empty hand, Pei Yancheng suddenly felt strange, and before he could think about it, Pei Yanhui's knock on the door followed. He stood up and gently stroked the tender yellow petals of the wintersweet branch with his eyes, then walked out of the room with his legs lifted.

    There are a lot of people in the military area, and Pei Yancheng is very hot. Military talent and personal physical fitness are rare talents in the north of the mountain, and the future is boundless. Seeing that they finally got married, there was an endless stream of comrades-in-arms who came to Daoxi, and they were busy until it was dark before Pei Yancheng entered the new house.

    Sensing him coming in, Bai Xia immediately turned into a real body. In the afternoon, Pei Wenqin dragged her to talk a lot, and her unstable mood during the day had already been adjusted by now.

    "Going to bed?"

    His hair was wet, and his body was also steamy. He probably just took a shower. Bai Xia went to the closet and took out a dry towel, pulled him to sit down at the table, and wiped his hair carefully.

    Hold the golden thigh tightly and complete the transformation as soon as possible is the most important thing.

    Pei Yancheng's hair is stiff and cut very short, even if it is wet with water, the roots stand upright, as stubborn as a small blunt brush. Bai Xia wiped him from behind the temples and ears, and then along the back of the neck from bottom to top, with her slender and boneless hands, she wiped away the moisture from the hair strand by strand through the fluffy towel.

    Her movements are gentle and her technique is excellent, mixed with the fragrance of plum on the tip of her nose, Pei Yancheng invites the guests to relax after a day of tense nerves. The sharp black eyes began to blur, like a layer of mist, when he raised his eyelids to look at Bai Xia, he didn't have the terrifying appearance of a strict military officer.

    Instead, it looks like a big black dog begging for affection.

    "Why are you looking at me like that? Don't you know me?"

    Bai Xia's lips burst into a series of chuckles, and she tapped Pei Yancheng's forehead with her cold index finger, making his eyes clear again.

    After the Qingming Festival, it was a surge of possessiveness that swept over.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 14

    The black and white pupils were bloodshot due to the smell of alcohol. Bai Xia looked closely at this moment, only to find that his eyelashes were unexpectedly long, thick black but not curled, and tightly wrapped around the eyelids, like two rows of screens, covering the eyes. The spring color in the eyes.

    "I only thought you were a phoenix eye, but I didn't expect you to be a peach blossom."

    Bai Xia swept his fingertips at the corners of his eyes, and saw that he was still staring at her like a wolf, and the towel in his hand was rude. Swipe it across his face.

    Not much strength, for the rough-skinned and thick-skinned Captain Pei, it was flirting.

    This throw seemed to sound the signal, Captain Pei, who was sitting on the wooden bench with Da Ma Jindao, stretched out his long arm, grabbed the wrist of the woman who was about to turn around and walked away, and gently moved inward, Bai Xia was pulled by him Arrived in front of him. While still being surprised, the other party's hairy head was buried in her soft waist.

    The strong plum fragrance was mixed with another indescribable strange smell, which penetrated into Captain Pei's nasal cavity, and he only felt the fragrance.

    It smells great.

    It's also very reassuring.

    "What are you doing?"

    A little confused, Bai Xia stretched out her index finger to poke the muscles on his shoulder.

    Tsk, hard.

    "Let me hug you for a while."

    Pei Yancheng put his hands around Bai Xia's waist, encircling her whole body in his arms. Earlier, Bai Xia had already changed into pajamas. On the loose cotton top, there was also a cute pattern of rabbits grazing. Under the thin material, there was an impeccable and exquisite figure. The man's bony fingers sank deeply into the soft flesh under his fingers through his clothes.

    Bai Xia was so hugged by him that she couldn't move, she also gave up struggling, and obediently let him hug her.

    The hand was still free to caress Pei Yancheng's short, burr-like hair back and forth.

    It's good to be married, and Jin Guang can touch it as he wants.

    "Tonight is our wedding night."

    Captain Pei's voice was extremely hoarse.

    "I know, let's go to the bed."

    Bai Xia continued to play with his short hair with her fingertips, her eyebrows raised slightly, her voice was the same as before, full of cuteness.

    As soon as these words came out, Pei Yancheng felt that his breathing was about to stagnate, and the air was so quiet that it was his own heartbeat, but he always felt that something was weird.

    It seems that she is too calm.

    Frankly, it seems that it doesn't matter.

    "Then you, are you willing to give it to me?"

    Pei Yancheng stared at Bai Xia closely, and he must not miss the slightest change in her eyes.

    "What for you?"

    Bai Xia was even more confused, she was penniless, even the dowry was paid by him, so what could she give him.

    "Your body."

    I don't know if he was using wine to boost his courage, but Captain Pei spoke very bluntly, his heart was trembling obviously, but he still kept a straight face to try to calm down. Playing with his short hair, Bai Xia could clearly see his reddened ears under the light.

    Slightly clenched five fingers, and swept across his red ears extremely gently, smiling slyly.

    "Of course I would, otherwise what would I do waiting for you? Husband and wife have intercourse in accordance with the laws of nature."

    When she talked about this, her expression was very natural and open, as if it was as normal as talking about drinking water for cultivation.

    There is not even a shy expression of the daughter's family.

    Pei Yancheng's expression froze.

    Suddenly a little discouraged.

    She doesn't understand at all.

    She is a wintersweet branch, a fairy cultivating in the mountains, and love|love between men and women may be to her the same as he sees plants blooming and bearing fruit.

    With a wry smile on his lips, Pei Yancheng stood up, his tall and straight stature was like a sculpture, not only tall, but also stern. The tall and slender Bai Xia was completely covered by his figure, and his big palm was still wrapped around her waist.

    Pei Yancheng lowered his head, his dark eyes firmly locked on the person in his arms, just when Bai Xia's red lips parted slightly in doubt, Pei Yancheng suddenly moved his right palm up to support the back of her neck, bent over and kissed her lips, and kissed her The words that were about to be exported were swallowed.

    It's a kiss, but it's actually random, the two thin lips rubbing|rubbing, it's more like a silent catharsis and possession.

    Bai Xia's lips and tongue were held roughly by him, as if even his breathing was robbed, he only felt that his head was about to lack oxygen, and even his calm chest was throbbing violently.

    When she was about to be overwhelmed, Pei Yancheng paused his lip|tongue raging towards her.

    After removing the makeup, the two pale pink cherry lips had been worn down to the point of bleeding by his brutality, and even the tips of the eyebrows were painted with color.

    Pei Yancheng narrowed his eyes slightly, put his big palm on the back of her neck, and lightly brushed her swollen lips with his thumb, but didn't do anything.

    The hoarse voice was restrained and slow.

    "You will understand."

    The first ray of morning light of the next day was peeking in through the gap in the curtains.

    Falling on the dark brown wardrobe, the polished wood brushed with tung oil reflected circles of halos. Following the happy characters on the top, there is a set of red wedding clothes. Compared with the neatly stacked ones next to it Military uniform, it was just casually placed on the back of the wooden chair.

    Just like the two pairs of shoes next to the bed, one pair was neatly placed with the shoe mouth facing inward, and the other pair was kicked off casually as if going to bed too hastily.

    "I've slept."

    A hoarse male voice came from the bedside, and before he could sit up, he heard a beautiful female voice follow up.

    "It's just dawn. Besides, you don't have to go to the regiment today. It's okay to sleep a little longer."

    Pei Yancheng took two days of marriage leave and didn't have to get up early. Seeing that he was very drunk last night, Bai Xia simply spent a little bit of cultivation to perform a simple The tranquilizing technique allowed him to rest well.

    Squinting his eyes, he lay back into Pei Yancheng's arms again, comfortably enjoying the nourishment of the light of merit on his body, wishing to wrap his translucent limbs around.

    "Can you practice without meditating?"

    Pei Yancheng, who had no dreams all night, had clear eyes in his black eyes, and he did not see the sluggishness after waking up from alcohol, but his gaze towards Bai Xia seemed to be softened. He didn't have the habit of staying in bed, but seeing that she was still lazily in his arms, he didn't get out of bed in a hurry, instead he adjusted his sitting position to make her lean more comfortably.

    The light figure of the little goblin does not have any weight, but it is real.

    "Cultivation is not limited to posture, as long as you concentrate on moving your inner breath without any distractions, you can

    even stand on your head." Although he was a little confused by his actions last night, she was the one who took advantage of it, and she continued to take advantage of it all night. Bai Xia At this moment, no matter how you look at him, how pleasing to your eyes, she turned her head and looked at him with a smile, and her eyes carefully traced his thick black eyebrows.

    If Pei Yancheng could see all kinds of energy, he would be able to see the golden light emanating from his body, reflecting a piece of gold on Bai Xia's half-transparent body. After the gold flowed into her body, it turned into light green and floated around her.

    "Sister-in-law, are you awake? What time do we enter the city today, sister-in-law?"

    The tenderness of the two on their first morning of newlyweds was interrupted by Pei Wenqin's voice outside the door.

    Bai Xia thought of the agreement with the little girl yesterday afternoon, and was about to answer, when Ni Peiyun's lowered voice came from outside the door to reprimand her daughter: "What are you calling this early in the morning? Your brother and sister-in-law are only on their first day of marriage, so don't let people take care of you." Rest, what city are you going to?"

    The sister-in-law who was being trained seemed a little reluctant, but she didn't say anything.

    "Mom and the others have all come back from the guest house, let's get up."

    Bai Xia patted Pei Yancheng's arm, and after saying the words, his figure became a reality, walked to the wardrobe with cotton slippers, and changed in front of him. clothes.

    No one reminded her that she is still wearing a bellyband and panties.

    The flesh and blood of the body that has taken off the pajamas rests evenly, the towering|chest|chest|chest is bound by a flesh-pink belly|pocket, and three inches below is a flexible waistline, which is slender and full of grip. As she turned around, the snow-white back was exposed to Pei Yancheng's sight, and the ribbon across the back of the waist divided the jade back into two pieces, as smooth and tender as two pieces of tofu.

    The eyes of the people behind are getting hotter and hotter, and their deep eyes are like two dark pools. He was so focused that he didn't know what he was thinking, and suddenly looked away in embarrassment.

    After Bai Xia changed into plain cashmere and trousers, she turned her head and saw Pei Yancheng, who was always agile, still staying on the bed, a little surprised.

    Just as he was about to urge him, he was preempted by the man sitting with his legs bent: "You go first, I'll be right there, wait for me to take you into the city." The

    long legs bent raised the red quilt up high , his voice was even hoarse than when he just woke up, seeing that his complexion was as usual, Bai Xia doubtless, expressed his concern for Jin Thigh again, opened the door and walked out.

    With the sound of closing the door, Captain Pei's complexion suddenly turned dark, he lifted the quilt and took a deep breath, what a crime.

    With the wedding coming to an end, the Pei family will also return to Jiangbei.

    Except for Pei Yanhui who didn't have to leave, everyone had some reluctance on their faces. Especially Pei Wenqin, who hugged Bai Xia's waist and refused to let go.

    "Sister, study hard. I heard from your brother that if you become an outstanding technical secondary school graduate, you will have the opportunity to choose a job in the province. When you come to Heilongjiang Province or Ontario, you will be close to us." Pei Wenqin sucked her nose and her voice was

    choked :

    "Really? Sister-in-law, we've made a deal!"

    Pulling Bai Xia's waist, smelling the fragrance of her body, Pei Wenqin didn't want to leave, especially when Pei Yanhui made strange faces at her.

    "It's a deal."

    Pei Wenqin went back to school to continue her technical secondary school, Pei Yanhui was sent overnight by his brother to the Grain Bureau of Heilongjiang Province, and Bai Xia, who had previously signed up for the military reserve class, also started classes. .

    Due to the suspension of the college entrance examination, the country's demand for talents cannot keep up with the supply, and many positions and research have experienced serious faults. The workers, peasants, and soldiers college students recommended by colleges and universities sound good, but they are really unusable when they are actually employed.

    The major military regions have jointly launched an internal reserve study class. If they have excellent grades and strong abilities, they can be recommended by the military regions to go to major universities for further study.

    There are only four squads in the northern and southern military regions of the country, two in the north and two in the south, and one of them is located in the Shanbei military region.

    At present, it is only the first phase of experimental teaching, and it only accepts lesbians, so the number of students enrolled is not large. In order to keep improving, those who can enter the reserve class must have at least a high school education, and those who are outstanding alone can be called famous in various military regions.

    Only Bai Xia, on the surface, is an "illiterate" who hasn't studied for a day.

    "Are you used to using fountain pens? Do you want to take the brush with you?" "

    No, just use a fountain pen and get used to writing more." "Well,

    is the ink filled?"

    Pei Yancheng, who had rushed back after morning training, said this At that time, he was like an old father sending his daughter to school for the first time, standing by the door with an enamel jar, telling Bai Xia what to bring one by one.

    "Do you want to see my bag?"

    Bai Xia shot him a look, and simply opened the small satchel and spread it out in front of him. At this moment, he stopped looking at it, turned his face away and picked up a cup to drink water:

    "You bring everything I'll just ask."

    Bai Xia:  …
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 15

    The study class is located in an empty two-story building in the non-commissioned officer's office area, a certain distance from the training ground and the family courtyard.

    The two classes in the north are bounded by Zicong Mountain, the students in the west come to the Shanbei Military Region to study, and the students in the east go to the Fourth Ninth Military Region in the eastern suburbs of the capital.

    When Bai Xia found a place, the classroom was almost full, and there were thirty or forty people at a glance.

    All of them are wearing military uniforms, but Bai Xia, who is wearing a light-colored sweater, looks very abrupt.

    As soon as he stepped in, the classroom was instantly quiet and the sound of needles falling could be heard.

    Didn't it mean that they will also be selected among the family members, why are all female soldiers.

    "Bai Xia?"

    Yao Pingshan, who was sitting in the second row in the middle, followed the gazes of the people around her and saw Bai Xia walking in, and muttered with a complicated expression.

    "Do you know her? From your military region? Why don't you wear a military uniform."

    Seeing that she knew her, the people around her asked curiously.

    "She is a family member of Captain Pei, so she doesn't need to wear a military uniform."

    With emotion in her heart, she spoke with a slightly sour tone.

    The family members of Captain Pei.

    The eyes of the people around him changed when they looked at Bai Xia, their eyes flicked back and forth between Yao Pingshan and Bai Xia, a flash of light flashed in their eyes, and they immediately waved to Bai Xia.

    "Comrade, there are still vacancies here."

    She pointed to the position in the first row.

    Except for the last row in the entire classroom, only the first row has empty seats, and the good seats are already full, and only those who come late will sit in the first row, and they all choose the seats on both sides against the wall.

    The reason for this is because I heard that it was Professor Zhang who taught them this morning.

    Professor Zhang has a solid foundation of knowledge and is very respected, but he likes to ask people to answer questions. If they can't answer, they will hit people with chalk ends. These faults of his are well known in Hei Da.

    Also because of the social atmosphere in recent years, I no longer hit people with chalk heads, at most they will make you cry.

    It is estimated that Bai Xia, who has just arrived, does not know.

    "Qian Qiufang, don't worry about it."

    Yao Pingshan lowered her voice and poked the people around her with her elbow. She didn't mind Qian Qiufang targeting Bai Xia, but she didn't want to be involved. She just wanted to study hard to get into college. quota.

    Then leave this place.

    "Thank you, comrade."

    Seeing her enthusiasm, Bai Xia walked over with a smile.

    In fact, as soon as she entered the door, she aimed at the position pointed by Qian Qiufang. Facing the middle of the podium, it is the first row again. In the private school in previous years, it was reserved for the person with the most training. What a good seat.

    In a good mood, Bai Xia unloaded her small satchel, took out papers and pens one by one and placed them neatly in front of her, obediently like a primary school student.

    Yao Pingshan was fascinated by staring at Bai Xia Wucheng's back. The pen was completely black without any color, and the barrel was a bit thick. It didn't look like a lady's pen at first glance, but it looked like Captain Pei's style.     "Are you the family member of Captain Pei? Hello, my name is Qian Qiufang, and I'm from the Hexi Military Region. Yao Pingshan and I are high school classmates. By the way, do you know

    Yao Pingshan?"

He stomped on her hard.

    "Ouch!"

    Seeing the eyebrows and lawsuits between the two, Bai Xia pretended not to know, and just nodded and smiled kindly,

    "Hi, I'm Bai Xia. Nurse Yao is an advanced pacesetter in the health center of our military region, but We haven't had a chance to meet yet."

    After the words fell, the eyes naturally turned to Yao Pingshan.

    The clear eyes see the bottom, so sincere and clean that it seems that there is no room for any filth, and the jealousy in the selfish heart has nowhere to hide under such eyes. Yao Pingshan staggered her gaze a little guilty.

    "Really? Pingshan has always been excellent."

    Qian Qiufang bent over and rubbed her instep with grinning teeth, and the words of praise slipped out of her mouth, without any sincerity on the surface.

    "Shut up."

    Yao Pingshan always treated people as she wanted, and seeing that Bai Xia had turned her head away, she gave Qian Qiufang a vicious look.

    At this time, the teacher who taught the class entered the classroom, and it turned out to be Professor Zhang from Hei University.

    He is not tall, has a goatee, and wears a blue-gray Chinese tunic suit, which is a bit of an intellectual demeanor.

    He stepped into the classroom and didn't say a word. He just wrote four large characters—Biochemistry—on the freshly painted blackboard behind him with the chalk he brought.

    Throw away the chalk when you're done, and start teaching without a word of nonsense.

    ......

    "Okay, now that the glyoxylate cycle is mentioned, let's invite a classmate to talk about the plants or microorganisms that have the glyoxylate cycle."

    It's time to come.

    Who knows what the glyoxylate cycle is, I know every single word, and it's the first time I've heard it together.

    Seeing that he started pointing people, everyone immediately lowered their heads and quietly glanced at the first row, silently sympathizing with the person who became the first person in the class to be scolded.

    "It's just you."

    His eyes swept around and his fingers moved closer.

    Under the old fingers covered with chalk dust, are Bai Xia's big eyes full of curiosity.

    Bai Xia:?

    Professor Zhang is not only presbyopic, but also nearsighted. Unfortunately, hyperopia and myopia cannot cancel each other out. You need to wear presbyopic glasses to see near, and short-sighted glasses to see far. He thought it was troublesome to wear two pairs of glasses, so he only wore reading glasses for reading and class. In this way, he couldn't see clearly from a distance.

    So Bai Xia became the first unlucky person.

    Looking at Bai Xia who stood up ignorantly, Yao Pingshan suddenly regretted it. I should have reminded her just now, if she was scolded and cried, would she pass the handkerchief?

    "Rice?"

    Professor Zhang, who was rubbing the end of the chalk, was taken aback, but he got the answer right.

    "What else?"

    "Peanuts? Rapeseed?"

    The little old man with his hands on the podium stood up straight, with a strange expression behind his heavy reading glasses.

    No, he investigated this group of students, the highest is a technical secondary school, how could they have learned the glyoxylic acid cycle.

    Professor Zhang doesn't believe that his information is wrong, it must be that there is something wrong with this girl, just now she has been writing and drawing in the background, maybe someone stole and copied his teaching plan. His face was suddenly serious, and under the eyes of everyone, Professor Zhang stepped off the podium and stood in front of Bai Xia's desk.

    Also... craned his neck in a strange posture to look at her notes? ?

    At first glance, Professor Zhang almost didn't recognize what she wrote.

    Each character is as big as a square, and each stroke is written with great effort. From the successive punctures of the paper, it can be seen that she really tried her best.

    Professor Zhang couldn't bear to look directly at him. It can't be said to be ugly, but it can only be said to be better than his seven-year-old grandson.

    But this is indeed just the knowledge points he just said.

    Professor Zhang felt a little relieved, probably a good seedling who is eager to learn and smart.

    The tone is rare and kind.

    "How did you come to these conclusions?"

    Bai Xia blinked: "Guess?"

    professor Zhang:!

    The expression that was about to get better suddenly collapsed, even darker than before, with his hands on his back, not wanting to talk to this girl anymore, and walked back to the podium without looking back.

    The classmates looked at each other in blank dismay, guess what? Was she really fooled?

    Good luck.

    Under the hands of Professor Hei Dazhang, he was safe and sound, and he hadn't received a word of scolding yet, so he didn't know whether he should envy him or not.

    If you want them to guess, you must also guess rice, if not, there is also wheat!

    "Hey, let me tell you, your rival in love has two things, and you didn't get scolded by Professor Zhang. Did she win because you were lucky?" After the morning class ended, Qian Qiufang couldn't wait to get closer to

    Yao Pingshan, with sarcasm in her words I don't know if it was a revenge before I signed up for the class.

    The latter, however, seemed to have been stepped on, and stood up abruptly from his seat, with a sharp voice: "

    Qian Qiufang, please be respectful! If you want to spread rumors, I'll take you to the political commissar and have a good time!" "

    You have such a loud voice What are you doing, you startled me, I just made a joke, why do you take it seriously?"

    She was so indifferent, Qian Qiufang also felt a little embarrassed, seeing the classmates who hadn't left yet all looked over, and laughed awkwardly.

    The sight around Yao Pingshan also calmed down, not wanting to continue arguing with Qian Qiufang, she packed up the notes on the table and walked out of the classroom.

    Before leaving, she took a special look at Bai Xia, and Bai Xia, who had heard the confrontation between the two clearly, was also looking at her, her eyes met, Yao Pingshan seemed a little embarrassed, and took the lead to look away.

    Seeing her leaving first, Qian Qiufang thought she was showing weakness, and murmured triumphantly in her nose, "

    What are you pretending to be, I don't know who was still in lovesickness yesterday."

    Bai Xia, who is sensitive to five senses, raised her eyebrows. I like Pei Yancheng.

    Said Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived, when Bai Xia slowly packed up his things and walked out of the classroom, he happened to meet the tall figure of Captain Pei who came to pick up his wife.

    With a tall height of 1.9 meters and a handsome face, among a circle of female soldiers, it was not an ordinary punch. But he frowned and put on a fierce look that no one should get close to. In previous years, it is estimated that apart from the bloodthirsty battlefield, this expression could be seen on the face of the executioner at the Meridian Gate.

    They are all so fierce and so popular.

    Bai Xia's eyes are extremely critical today.

    "Are you tired?"

    This cold expression turned into a spring breeze only when facing Bai Xia.

    Bai Xia withdrew his critical gaze, and guessed that if he continued to look at it, the generals on the battlefield would have to descend from executioners at the Meridian Gate to butchers in the vegetable market again.

    Consciously handing the satchel to the hand extended by the man, he smiled vividly and coquettishly with slender eyebrows:

    "How can I be tired when I have a beautiful woman to accompany me?"

    Under the sunlight, there was a woman's delicate and picturesque face, and Pei Yancheng was shocked for a while. I lost my mind.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 1.5K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
225K 23.7K 30
الرواية بقلمي أنا إنتصار لخضاري (غيمة) سأقاضي كل من ينقلها بدون إذني . 🍂تنتقل فتاة المدينة للعيش في بيت جدتها في الريف بعد ذلك الحادث الذي تسبب في م...
70.1K 3.4K 25
Abhimanyu Agnivanshi Rathore, Business Tycoon & the king of Udaipur. Hates everyone except his work. Family, friends all betrayed him. "I live in a...
187K 19.5K 28
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...