Seven Zero Pretty Flower Esse...

By jelucyvador06

Author: Orange Hard Candy Category: fantasy romance Release time: 2023-04-18 Latest: Chapter 76 [End of text]... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16
17
18
19
20

3

256 3 0
By jelucyvador06

Chapter 3

    The phantom of the bright yellow wide sleeves seemed to be blown up by a gust of wind, and the sweet aroma was somewhat familiar, and Pei Yancheng unconsciously moved his nose.

    It was Mei Xiang who made him sleep peacefully these days.

    The fragrance is not strong, but it moisturizes things like spring rain and is silent. When he reacts, the faint fragrance has passed through his sense of smell, firmly invaded his life, and invaded those unspeakable dreams.

    "Why me?"

    Pei Yancheng suppressed the violent heartbeat in his chest, his Adam's apple slid gently, leaning against his still tall body sitting on the head of the bed, covering Bai Xia firmly in the shadow. The volume of the exit was played extremely lightly, as if any louder the voice could blow away the phantom in front of him.

    On the other hand, the veins on the back of his right palm, which was pressed against the thick quilt, had already burst out.

    The chaotic thoughts made him confused for a moment, whether it was just because of the unimaginable strange force in front of him, or other unexplainable thoughts.

    Bai Xia, who was immersed in joy, didn't notice Pei Yancheng's complicated eyes, maybe even if he noticed, he didn't care much at all.

    Humans have always been complicated animals, and she didn't want to delve into it.

    "Because you are beneficial to my cultivation."

    Bai Xia answered with a smile on her brows, taking it for granted.

    Seeing that he frowned and said nothing, Bai Xia was not in a hurry, her red lips overflowed into a chuckle, her waist sank, her arms relaxed and folded lightly on the head of the bed, only half an arm away from Pei Yancheng.

    The rusty army green iron railings make the lotus root arms under the light yellow thin shirt more silvery like snow, dazzling white even under the dim light.

    Pei Yancheng, who had been following her all this time, suddenly looked away, moved his body stiffly to the other side of the wall, and suddenly felt a little restless. Captain Pei, who has always been excellent in military affairs, wondered for the first time whether the quilt before going to bed was not covered. Lay it well, otherwise why do you feel so panicked.

    After a moment of silence, he finally opened his mouth with a blunt tone.

    "Lesbians, whether you are a human or a demon, you can't count the things that happen in your dreams. Now that it's still dark, you'd better go where you came from..." Before the word "go" came out

    , She was interrupted by Bai Xia raising her hand, seeing that he had stopped talking, Bai Xia withdrew her index finger that was hovering over his lips, and smiled slyly.

    "Isn't it too late to drive me away now? Who said that the words in dreams don't count? If you don't believe me, look at your left hand." After she finished speaking, she raised her eyebrows lightly, and

    spread her right hand first.

    The moment the palms of the two spread apart, a red mark the size of a coin appeared on their palms at a speed visible to the naked eye: vine branches as

    thin as silk threads spread in the palms of their hands, forming a complicated totem, and there were two intertwined roots between them. Birds stand on top.

    Pei Yancheng felt a little familiar.

    "This is the heart knot connecting you and me. It is equivalent to the contract signed by you humans. Since you promised to wish me to practice, you can no longer go back on your word, otherwise you will be bound by the heart knot." See

    him Looking too carefully, Bai Xia's eyes flickered and he immediately closed his palms together, and the complicated totem disappeared in the palms of both of them instantly, as if it had never appeared before.

    Withdrawing his gaze, Pei Yancheng looked a little weird, and looked at Bai Xia with more teasing.

    "So, the heart knot that helps you practice is mandarin ducks playing in the water?"

    He said why these two birds look so familiar, isn't it just the pattern on the quilt they gave Zhang Congfa when he got married?

    As soon as these words came out, Bai Xia was instantly dumb. If it wasn't for her transparent figure, embarrassment would have covered her cheeks.

    "What kind of mandarin ducks are playing in the water, this is the vine of the divine bird!"

    I wish her cultivation benefited unilaterally, so there would be no contractual constraints. This was just a temporary agreement between spouses to prevent Pei Yancheng from going back on his word in the future.

    Although it's not like mandarin ducks playing in water, the meaning is similar.

    She just didn't expect that she could succeed without blood essence in her dream.

    Bai Xia's face was a little embarrassed, and when he met the man's eyes, he gave a look of what you said, and coughed lightly twice:

    "I have also made a private appointment for life around you, and I will change my form to pay homage to you as soon as possible. If you don't like me, we can terminate the contract at that time."

    Anyway, it is impossible for her to terminate the contract now, and she hugged this thick thigh tightly.

    Seeing that he pursed his lips tightly and remained silent, Bai Xia quickly explained:

    "Besides, as long as you abide by the promise in the dream during this period, you don't need to worry about the heart knot. It will benefit."

    Speaking of this, Bai Xia frowned, and added thoughtfully: "Especially for men who are physically weak and angry.

    "

    Pei Yancheng:......

    Do you think I look a bit weak?

    The morning sun just came out, and the rare sunny day in winter turned the thick snow into orange red.

    The training ground of the Shanbei Military Region was full of neat slogans as before, with a few high-pitched copper whistles interspersed with it.

    "How long?"

    Pei Yancheng stood in front of Fang Zijun, political commissar of the 136th regiment, after a complete lap of rapid personal fitness test.

    The snow and cement kicked up by the camouflage training shoes covered the bottom of his trousers. Pei Yancheng stomped on the muddy water nonchalantly. His resolute face had a serious expression that had remained unchanged for thousands of years, but he couldn't resist the sneaky glances from all around him.

    "I said you got blood today? What kind of physical fitness test should you take? Look at the eyes of those recruits who admire you so much that their eyeballs are about to fall out! Aren't you irritating me!" Fang Zijun squeezed with one

    hand Looking at his watch, he handed him the dry towel on his arm, and said something sour along the way.

    Pei Yancheng took the towel and wiped the sweat on his forehead indiscriminately, his voice a little breathless.

    "Don't talk nonsense."

    "It's 20 seconds to a quarter of an hour! It broke the record of our military region again, 10 seconds faster than you were three years ago."

    Pei Yancheng nodded, not showing his face but inexplicably relieved.

    After tidying up, the sound of the trumpet sounded, and the morning training ended, and the two walked out of the field together.

    "What's the matter? Worried that I'm getting old and can't keep up with the speed of young people?"

    Pei Yancheng's complexion turned dark as soon as the ending sound fell.

    He wasn't worried that he wouldn't be able to keep up with the young man, he was worried that before he could do anything, he would be despised by his unmarried daughter-in-law and become weak.

    He needs a fart miraculous effect, he doesn't need a good body!

    "Hey, where are you going? Go to the cafeteria for breakfast. There are meat buns here today! It's gone late!" "     You

    go first, I'll take a shower."

    "Hey! Be poor!"

More than 100 kilometers to the north, only facing the mountains but not the sea, stuck at the junction of Heilongjiang Province and Ontario Province, deep in the mountains that have not been marked on the map, although the location is dangerous, it is developing rapidly. In just over twenty years, it has become The largest and most important military region in the north.

    Not only the school and hospital are all available, but even the family courtyard has built rows of small buildings. When Pei Yancheng stepped into the cafeteria, before he got close, he heard Fang Zijun and Zhang Congfa discussing the newly built family building.     "When this building is built, my family will probably talk about it again. I can't think of it anymore. I heard that the building is very popular. This year, more marriage reports are typed than in previous years. Lao Fang, your wife is probably going to join the army, right?"     "Well, the second child has just left, and the eldest is about to go to school. It just happens to be taken over in the spring of next year. Where is Yancheng? It's almost 30 and I haven't talked to see one. There are many excellent lesbians in the medical department."     Hearing Zhang Congfa mentioned that he married a wife in the countryside, Fang Zijun looked a little unnatural, he answered casually and looked up to see Pei Yancheng, and immediately changed the subject.

    Pei Yancheng, who usually never picks up on such topics, nodded solemnly this time, and found an empty seat to sit down.

    "It's time to get married, and I just go back to my hometown on vacation at the end of the month."

    Hua Luo picked up a meat bun from Fang Zijun's dinner plate and ate it by himself, ignoring the surprised expressions of others.

    Several people looked at each other in blank dismay, damn, did they really have sex with the lesbians from the medical department?

    Pei Yancheng doesn't care about the lesbians in the medical office, his mind is full of that female goblin in the dormitory right now.

    Since Comrade Bai has already followed him, even though he still doesn't know when he will be able to practice well, he still has to find a way out for her, and it's better to give her the status of a daughter-in-law introduced by her hometown to be safe.

    One is that Jiangbei is far away from here and it is difficult to check. The other is that there have been wars in my hometown in the past, and many neighboring villages have moved into the mountains to live in seclusion. .

    Pretending to do something in his heart, he was always thinking about what to do. When the end of the month came, Pei Yancheng really sent a vacation report and returned to Jiangbei.

    "You... Comrade Bai, I'll go back and make some arrangements and then I'll come back. Plus the journey will take up to four days. You can stay here alone, okay?

    " Many but get along well. Practicing after transforming into a shape is indeed more effective than shrinking into a flower branch. Bai Xia's figure looks a lot more compact, and Pei Yancheng can already see her pupils clearly. They turned out to be clear and pure black, not brown.

    "If you don't worry about me, take my flower branches back with you, why worry so much."

    With a smile on her brows, Bai Xia pointed to the large bag of luggage that Pei Yancheng had packed for her parents, and motioned to put her in the bag .

    "That won't work. I have to catch a train on the way, and there are so many people crowded."

    What should I do if I break you.

    Without even thinking about it, Pei Yancheng flatly refused, even though Bai Xia had said countless times that her flower branches would not break so easily and need to be careful everywhere, Pei Yancheng was still worried. Carefully leaving a small slit in the curtains for her to bask in the sun, she set foot on the military jeep to the train station.

    "Is Captain Pei there?"

    After a few short knocks on the door, seeing no one answered, another delicate female voice came.

    Bai Xia, who was meditating, twitched her ears and opened her eyes curiously.

    Through the slightly swaying gap in the curtains, two female figures could just be seen.

    They are of medium height, one is wearing a thick cotton coat issued by the military region, and the other is wearing a dark blue long overcoat. Although the color is inconspicuous, the style is quite novel. The small shoulder pads lined with the lining make the shoulders straight, elongating the body that is not tall some.

    Bai Xia blinked, thinking that there are no good-looking clothes in this era.

    "Shanshan, Captain Pei is probably not at home, let's come back next time."

    "Isn't today a rest day, where can he go? Do you think he is avoiding me! Knowing that I came to look for him this week, why not?" Not at home."

    The woman named Shanshan bit her lip unwillingly, and said that women chased men's layer of veil, but why is Pei Yancheng's veil so difficult to pierce, implying that she didn't know her thoughts so many times.

    Zhang Yuan scratched his head in embarrassment, and said to himself, when Captain Pei came for the physical examination, you mentioned that you will go to the city this week, who can understand what you mean, and it took more than a month before.

    "Maybe it's been too long, Captain Pei has forgotten. Since Captain Pei is not here, let's go to the city by ourselves, or we won't be able to catch the bus." "     Men

    are really unreliable!"

As he walked farther, Bai Xia closed his eyes again to meditate and continued to practice. He made a list of things to do after the transformation in his mind, and added a trip to the city.

    No matter how strong the winter sun is, it still has a hint of coldness. It slanted in through the window lattice, passed through Bai Xia's phantom and fell on the wooden bench under her, creating circles of colorful halos.

    The wooden stool that Pei Yancheng sat on was made for her a week before returning to her hometown. The stool was wide enough for her to cross her legs, and it was placed at an arm's length away from Pei Yancheng's single bed. For Bai Xia, it doesn't make any difference whether he has a mat or not.

    Another two days later, Pei Yancheng rushed back as scheduled. As soon as the car drove into the military area, Bai Xia's spiritual sense noticed it, and immediately stood up with a smile on her skirt, standing behind the window and waiting for him.

    It was like a kitten who had been out of food for two days and finally waited for the excrement shoveler to come back, meowing around Pei Yancheng.

    "How is it? Is things going well? What status have you arranged for me?"

    "You have been away for a few days, and my cultivation speed has slowed down. I want to practice with you tonight, okay?" The

    last sentence Almost choking Pei Yancheng, he quickly closed the door of the dormitory, turned his head and said with red ears, "Comrade Bai, you and I have an engagement, but we are not married yet, so how can we sleep together! Don't say such things in the future. "

    In the end, seeing her dazed look, Xu Shi felt a little soft-hearted, cleared his throat and said softly: "Don't be in a hurry, there will be more time in the future."

    Bai Xia: ...

    you sleep with you, I will cultivate Mine, it only takes up a small space of yours and you don't do anything, why are you sleeping on the same bed!

    Seeing him walking hurriedly into the house, Bai Xia stepped forward unwillingly and emphasized: "It's cultivation! I don't need to sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
33.1K 3K 18
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
222K 25.9K 115
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
102K 2.9K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...