My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•– (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Ό- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 π•Šπ•‹π•†β„π• π”Έβ„•β„•π•†π•Œβ„•β„‚π”Όπ•„π”Όβ„•π•‹

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ

3.8K 35 3
By erotica0katness

                                                                               𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I woke up the next morning still wrapped in Kol's arm. We were both naked. His scent was all over me. His head was laying against my chest and my hand was tangled in his hair.

This was intimate. Not my usual type of intimate. A different type of intimacy. One that made my entire body tingle and my cheeks heat up. 

Kol seemed like a heavy sleeper, so I tried to escape his grasp. But he was strong. The more I tried to move, the harder he would squeeze onto me.

"Why are you trying to leave?" Kol mumbles. His voice was low and deep. His voice was he just gets up. It sent a vibration down to my pussy.

I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't make a stain on his bed.

I needed to leave. Now.

"I need to use the restroom," I whisper.

Kol looks up at me through hooded, sleepy eyes. He analyzes my face before he lets me go.

As I get up, I release a breath of relief I didn't even realize I was holding. I quietly grab my underwear and shorts off the ground of his floor. 

I exit his bedroom. I walk to the living room and see my shirt laying on the floor. I quietly get dressed and grab my backpack. I slip on my shoes and try to leave Kol's apartment before his bedroom door swings open and he comes out in grey sweatpants.

"I didn't realize my bathroom was outside of the apartment," Kol says. His voice still sounds like he's half-asleep. He stretches and I see his v-line.

I want to run my tongue down it.

I awkwardly laugh. "I have a class to get to," I lie.

I really hope he can't tell I'm lying.

Kol walks toward me and stands in front of me. He grabs my waist and brings me closer to him.

His lips touch mine and he swallows me into a kiss. I want to melt into the kiss, push him up against the wall, and fuck him until our limbs give out.

I pull away from him quickly before I lose my sanity. I say bye and scramble out of his apartment.

I make my way back to my dorm room and close the door with a sigh of relief. I looked up to see Angela sitting at my desk with her arms crossed.

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "What?" I walk over to my closet and grab some clothes. I grab my towel and get a new pair of underwear.

"I called you nine times," Angela yells. "You said you'd only be gone for a couple of hours."

I snicker and Angela narrows her eyes at me. I giggle and run to my bed. I sit, perched on it and Angela looks annoyed. "I have a little tea," I say.

Angela rolls her eyes. "So do I, but I want to hear why you didn't call me back. I thought you were just kidnapped or something. I was about to send an Amber Alert."

I roll my eyes and smile. It made my face flush at the thought of somebody actually caring where I was. "After Gavin and I had sex, I decided to end it."

"You fucked him then dumped him? Girl that's low," Angela says.

I look away and realize that I did hurt Gavin and I should probably apologize soon. 

"Anyways.....after that, I saw Kol. We were talking and then Gavin came up. They started arguing and then they got into a fistfight," I explain.

Angela's eyes widen and she laughs. "Babe, you have two boyfriends."

I roll my eyes. "I have zero boyfriends."

"I drove Kol home and I disinfected his wounds. Then things got a little......heated."

Angela's eyes widen even more. "You guys finally had sex?!"

I roll my eyes and shrug. "Not quite. We did.....other things."

"Like what?" Angela's eyebrow arched.

I explain everything to Angela. Very specific details about his dick, sucking his dick, him blindfolding me. 

Angela and I screamed and yelled excitedly about it. 

"What's your tea?" I asked.

Angela blushed before responding. "Leo and I almost kissed."

I gasp excitedly. "Dude! What happened?" 

"Yesterday we were studying and I needed help with a term and he had to get close to help me," Angela explained. "After that, our faces were really close together. We were about to kiss when his phone rang."

I roll my eyes. "I would never let a phone stop me from getting dick."

Angela smiles and looks away. "I don't know.....after Ryan, I kind of want to take it slow."

I look at her seriously after I hear the name of her crazy, stalking ex. "How is that situation, by the way? When was the last time you saw him?"

Angela sinks down into her bed. "I haven't seen him since that day in class. Maybe he's given up. Or maybe he's found a new plaything to keep himself busy."

Before I can respond, someone knocks on the door. I look at Angela confused. Charlotte didn't tell us she was coming over today.

I walk to the door and open it. A big, bouquet of flowers takes over my vision. "Sign here," the delivery man says. 

I grab the pen and scribble my signature on the paper. I take the flowers and stare at them. 

They can't be from.....

I don't want them to, but my cheeks heat up at the thought of Kol sending me flowers.

I set the flowers down on our desk and rummage around them for a card.

I finally find a yellow index card in there and take it out.

"Don't think I forgot about you, babe. I'll see you soon. Signed Ryan," I read from the card and my heart drops.

My face goes pale as I stare at Angela. Her chocolate complexion was missing its beautiful shine and glow. Her eyes were starting to fill with tears and worry was taking over her face.

"Maya...." she whispers. "He didn't forget about me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte and I are sitting together in art class. "Charlotte, she doesn't want to go to the cops," I whisper. "Ryan is dangerous and she won't report him."

Angela cried herself to sleep last night. I stroked her hair to calm her down, but it didn't help as much as I wanted to. It really helped when my sister used to do it to me. But, that was a long time ago. 

"She's too nice. Ryan is taking advantage of her and he may even hurt me," Charlotte whispers back. My phone dings.

I take it out and look at the text Angela sent me. A picture of a tattooed back.

Angela: That's Leo's freaking back! I came while he had his shirt off

Angela: How lucky am I?

I smile and her text.

Maya: Instead of texting me, go rail him.

Angela sends a wink emoji back and I put my phone away. 

She and Leo are definitely going to bone.

I sigh. I haven't talked to Kol since I left his house. Considering I don't even have his number...

"What are you thinking about?" Charlotte asks. I look at her and shake my head. "C'mon, Maya. Was it Kol?" 

I roll my eyes. "I lied to him to get away from him and I don't even know why. I wanted to fuck him and we could've easily done it right there and then."

"That's because you have a fear of relationships," she says. "It all roots from your past trauma."

I look at her sideways. She shrugs. "I'm a psychology major. I only take this class for fun."

I laugh. "Back to Kol," she says. "What does it feel like when you're with Kol?"

"Horny," I shrug.

Charlotte rolls her eyes. "M, I'm serious. Think deep."

I think for a moment. "I don't know. It's a weird feeling. My entire body is buzzing and I feel on edge. But, it's a good type of on-edge. I sometimes feel like I'm floating on top of clouds. My stomach feels queasy and I feel like if I hang onto those feelings for too long, I'll....."

"Develop feelings for him? And not hormonal feelings...actual relationship feelings," Charlotte says. I roll my eyes.

"I don't develop feelings for people. I have sex and move on." 

I brush Charlotte off and focus on the professor.

Charlotte didn't know what she was talking about. 

I am not catching feelings. Especially not for Kol.

I'll fuck him and then move on.

                                                                    End of Chapter Fourteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Please feel free to let me know of any grammatical errors or anything else you want to see in this story.

PS: I am starting a new story, so I'll be giving you guys updates on that.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 3.8K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...
97.1K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...
11K 186 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1.4M 49.3K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...