Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part lix

1K 67 105
By 3mooie

Word Count - 3,060 words

"Your highness...we have a problem."

Evan was interrupted from writing in his journal upon hearing his knight speak.

His carriage also stopped. The young crown prince opened the window of his carriage.

"Sir Oren? What happened?"

"...someone is blocking our way."

The young crown prince's brows furrowed.

Evan closed his journal, then kept his pen. He made his way out with the help of his servant. Evan stepped out of his carriage, only to be shocked upon seeing who is the person blocking their way. "Eleanor...?!"

His knights and servants were all surprised too upon realizing who blocked their way.

Eleanor removed the shawl covering her head and face. She smiled proudly at Evan, happy that her twin brother was able to know that it was her despite with her face covered. "...Going home so soon, Evan?"

Evan gritted his teeth. His eyes became glossy, he didn't waste anymore time and rushed towards his twin sister. "You idiot!"

The princess let out a chuckle as she welcomed her twin brother with an embrace. She closed her eyes as they embraced one another, then laughed when Evan started scolding her while also crying.

"Do you know worried I was?! How dare you run away like you're some mistreated princess...." Evan kept on scolding Eleanor, not even noticing the other person who just arrived, and is now standing behind him.

Evan's knights and his servants froze in their places as they stared at the woman who's now standing behind the crown prince.

"My god..."

The crown prince let go of Eleanor. His brows furowed upon the sudden change in the atmosphere. He looked at Eleanor and was immediately concerned upon seeing the tears on his twin sister's eyes. "Why..."

Evan saw how Eleanor's eyes past by him.

He looked around, and was confused as to why his knights and servants seemed to have been frozen in their places.

"What is happening..."

Evan decided to finally look at where Eleanor is staring. His eyes widened, and mouth in slight agape as his eyes met a familiar gaze. Something he'd longed for so long to see again, even if it meant death.

Y/n flashed him a sad smile, tears streaming down to her cheek. "Crown prince Evan D'aureville Smith, your highness..."

The h/c-haired woman then began walking towards them. Evan wasn't able to say anything, he stiffened in his place, eyes teary, heart beating fast and hands shaking.

Mother...

"Y-your majesty..."

As soon as Y/n was in front of him, the empress pulled him in for a tight embrace.

"Yes, my dear son...Evan."

--

Y/n looked at her left where Sota sat beside her. Their eyes met, making her smile. Sota held her left hand, gently squeezing it, too.

"So...he's the crown prince of Eldia?"

Sota asked as he watched Evan playing with Eleanor and Elizabeth. After a long time of crying as Evan reunited with Y/n, the crown prince is now just all smiles and playing with his twin sister and little sister.

Evan also bawled when he met Elizabeth.

"Yeah...he is Eleanor's twin brother."

Y/n looked at Sota. She saw how Sota sadly smiled as their eyes met. "I'm glad you have a good family, Leticia...at least, I won't need to worry about you going back to them..."

The h/c-haired woman nodded.

She moved closer to Sota, then leaned her head onto his shoulder.

The black-haired man leaned his head onto her head, then intertwined their hands together. He rubbed small circles on her hand, making her feel sleepy.

"It would be nice..."

"Hm? Nice? The what?"

"To have children with you."

Y/n went silent.

She looked up at Sota who flashed her another smile. She closed her eyes as Sota kissed her forehead. "Maybe...not in this lifetime, but in another. I wish to have this kind of life with you, it doesn't matter how long it takes...as long as I get to be with you, then I'll keep waiting. Because I love you."

The h/c-haired woman kept her eyes closed, letting the tears stream down to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Sota."

"I know, and I still love you, Leticia."

Evan and Eleanor stopped for a moment, they both looked at Sota and Y/n. Their mother has fallen asleep and is now being carried by Sota to bring Y/n to her room.

"...that man...he took care of mother?"

"Yeah...apparently, then got married and did marital duties...but their marriage wasn't official. It would be a big problem if news about mother mating with another man gets out...I don't know how father will react, either."

The crown prince frowned. He picked up Elizabeth who's now busy playing with the flower crown that Eleanor made for him.

"It's not her fault. Mother has lost her memories for four years, she didn't know herself, her story, and everything about her. She lived as someone else. If his majesty and people won't take that into understanding, then mother should just stay here to continue living this peaceful life."

Eleanor looked at Evan. She smiled then pinched Evan's cheek, making Evan to whine in pain, and for Elizabeth to giggle.

"You sound serious."

"Well, we're talking about mother."

The princess nodded in agreement. She stared at Evan and adored how her twin brother got so close to Elizabeth so quickly.

"Evan...do you still want to stop being the crown prince?"

Evan's smile slowly faded. He looked at her, brows furrowing. "Sorry..."

Eleanor knew immediately what the answer is. She let out a sigh, and nodded her head. "Then I guess I'll just have to-"

"I'm Empwesh!"

The twins were both taken aback upon hearing what Elizabeth said.

They looked at their younger sister who's now wearing the flower crown on her head. Elizabeth giggled at them.

"I...I wanna be empwesh!"

"Elizabeth..."

--

Y/n slowly opened her eyes. She stared at the ceiling, bringing her hand up to her cheeks, feeling them wet from her own tears.

Yet she dreamed of Erwin again.

She still can't see his face clearly in her memories, but now she can hear his voice, as if he was actually there with her.

The h/c-haired woman wiped her tears.

She sat up, then looked at her right side where Eleanor and Evan are sleeping with Elizabeth on a separate foam and blankets.

A smile crawled onto her lips. She admired them for a while, and succumbed to the peaceful silence in their room.

Everyday she remembers a new memory.

It was just a few days ago when she remembered Evan and Eleanor, as well as the other people she knows from Eldia.

Slowly, she remembered all the things about her. Sometimes it caused her pain, but also it gave her happiness. It was like her lonely and empty cup was being filled.

The torture she has been feeling is slowly leaving, and the healing was beginning.

Y/n stood up, she quietly left their room.

Her brows furrowed upon seeing Sota is not in the living room anymore. It's still early for the black-haired man to leave for the part-time job he applied for. Where...

The h/c-haired woman saw a note on the table. She made her way towards it, then picked it up as soon as she got closed.

I left to find another part-time job. I already cooked breakfast, so just eat with the kids once they're awake. Also, make sure to take your medicine on time. - Sota

Y/n smiled. She folded the paper then kept it in her kimono's pocket. The h/c-haired woman decided to do some cleaning first while her kids are still sound asleep.

When the kids woke up, she had dinner with them.

Her day was good, just like the weather.

Evan and Eleanor played with Elizabeth again. Hina and Hiro visited her, and Hiro made friends with Evan and joined in playing with Elizabeth. While she went onto teaching Hina some hard crocheting.

"Who is that for, sensei?" Hina asked.

"Hm?" Y/n smiled as she finished the white scarf she's been making for almost a month already. "It'll be winter soon, I thought Sota might need a scarf." The h/c-haired woman wrapped it around her neck, then smiled at Hina. "His favorite color is white. It suits him. Because he's pure just like this color."

Hina let out a small chuckle.

"You're sweet, sensei."

The h/c-haired woman just laughed. She looked outside, it's almost sunset yet the black-haired man hasn't come home still.

He's late...he started coming home early after losing his old job.

"Sensei...are you leaving soon?"

Y/n looked at Hina, surprised by the sudden question. Her student looked down, her expression was evident with gloominess.

"You're remembering your memories now, so...when you remember them all, you'll probably leave this place and go back to your old way of living..." Hina's eyes became glossy. She looked away and smiled bitterly. "...I'm gonna miss you, you know?"

Hina...

The h/c-haired woman didn't say anything.

She knows that even if she says something, Hina will still feel sad. And so, what she did is to just pull the young lady into an embrace.

Yeah...I have to leave soon.

I left...so many things...so many people...

And...him...Erwin.

"MOTHER!"

Y/n was taken aback, hearing the twins shout. She let go of Hina and rushed outside. Her eyes widened upon seeing the group of men who hurt Sota.

Evan carrying Elizabeth, and Eleanor and Hiro rushed back towards her, scared to see the bad-looking men.

The h/c-haired woman froze in her place upon seeing the leader of the group. Again, he gave her a disgusting stare from head to toe, as if he wanted to devour her whole.

"Take her and her kids."

Y/n blocked her kids, signaling them to get back inside. She glared at the leader who only smirked at her. "I'm warning you..."

Y/n's eyes turned cold, she remained calm, even when the men are walking towards them. "If you take another step, this place...will be flooded with your blood."

The men stopped, they looked at one another and began laughing.

"What is this wench saying?!"

Evan and Eleanor cussed the men who laughed at their mother. They can fight.

Its part of their lesson to be able to defend themselves. Especially they are royals.

"Just finish this and get her. I can't wait to get a taste of Sota's wife. She looks-"

Y/n immediately turned around and brought her kids into a hug, preventing them from seeing what just happened.

Hina and Hiro froze in their places when the leader of the men was beheaded in a swift. "By the power vested in me as a Dame of the Eldian empire, to protect the Eldian people, and the ones leading it..."

Mikasa put her sword down, blood dripping on it onto the ground.

"...I shall behead whoever threatens, hurt and disrespect the empress of Eldia."

More knights arrived and apprehended the  remaining men.

"Hina...get inside with the kids."

Hina came back to her senses. She nodded and brought the kids back inside the house.

Y/n closed the door. She then turned around, and faced Mikasa. "Mikasa."

Mikasa kneeled down, paying respect to her. The other knights did the same.

It was only yesterday when Eleanor sent an anonymous letter to Mikasa telling her to come here. "Your majesty." Mikasa looked up at her with a soft gaze, making her smile.

"I pay respect to you, empress Y/n."

Y/n stared at Mikasa and the other knights who kneeled down and bowed to her.

"What shall we do to them, your majesty?"
Mikasa asked as she side-eyed the criminals who are now tied up and kneeling on the ground at the side.

The h/c-haired woman walked towards the men. She stopped in front of the leader's right hand man who's now crying from fear, not wanting to be killed.

"Please don't kill me! Please! I didn't mean to kill your husband! Please!"

Y/n froze in her place.

Kill...my husband?

"What do you mean...?"

The man stiffened in his place. He kept his head down, scared to look at Y/n's raging eyes. "S-Sota...w-we took him when he was on his way to work earlier...t-the boss told us to beat him up...b-but I-I...took it t-too-"

"KILL THEM."

Mikasa and the other knights were both shocked by the empress' orders.

"THESE MEN." Y/n looked back at them, eyes wide-open and teary. They're filled with rage and hatred. "Cut their heads off."

The h/c-haired woman made her way outside, stealing one of the knight's swords.

"Your majesty!"

Y/n's brows furrowed as she continued on her way. She didn't even realize that she was already crying and running.

Sota...where...

"SOTA!"

The skies became dark as she makes her way through the streets of their village, the surroundings was already empty as the people are already inside their houses.

"SOTA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Please...show up...

"Sota...!! Nngh..."

Y/n kept running, crying and shouting the black-haired man's name. Her heart never stopped from beating fast. Even after the rain had started pouring, she kept going.

"Your majesty! It's raining!"

Mikasa and the others had followed Y/n through the rain, worried that she might get in danger also because it's already night time.

"SOTA! PLEASE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I...I haven't remembered everything yet.

The h/c-haired woman stopped on her track when her eyes caught a group of people from afar, crowding a scene.

I haven't...apologized properly yet.

"LETICIA!"

Y/n dropped the sword she was holding upon seeing Hina's parents from afar, running towards her while crying.

She caught a glimpse of what the people were crowding about.

The h/c-haired woman fell on her knees, her cries became louder. It was painful. Her head, her heart, just everything.

In one moment, she remembered everything as she met the dead gaze of Sota.

Not yet.

This is not...

"Leticia...I'm so sorry..."

Y/n screamed her heart out. Hina's parents tried to embrace her, but she pushed them away, running towards Sota's dead body.

She fell on his side, then gently brought her into her arms. The h/c-haired woman leaned her cheek onto Sota's forehead, crying, screaming and calling out his name.

This isn't the first time I've lost someone I care about.

So why...why does it still hurt a lot?

"I'm sorry...Sota...wake up...I'm sorry..."

There was a red string that connected them, despite her being already tied to someone else.

Someone got tangled and loved her in a different way. Someone saved her, when her old string got cut, and tied her broken string into something beautiful and new

Yet...that beautiful string also broke.

And this time, permanently.

--

"Why is mama crying...?"

Elizabeth stared at her mother with worry and concern, genuinely wondering why her mother is crying.

"And where is papa?"

Eleanor and Evan weren't able to answer their little sister. They just hugged Elizabeth who kept her eyes on her mother.

The little girl's eyes then became glossy as she sees her mother actually have been crying while holding her father's portrait.

"Papa...?"

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth..."

Elizabeth began crying. She's young, she doesn't know what is happening, yet she feels it. The little girl began calling for her papa, crying her eyes out.

The little girl hugged her brother, and luckily she wasn't able to see how her mother passed out or else she will even be more worried and stressed.

"Y-your majesty!"

"Call a doctor now!"

"Your majesty! Can you hear me?!"

Just how things seem to be going all too well, you should know that there must be something bad that needs to happen.

When all's going well, it could end in hell.

--

One Month Later

"Sister...?"

Lionel, Philip, Freida and Danaya are all frozen in their places, eyes wide open and face filled with nothing but disbelief.

They couldn't believe their eyes.

The woman standing in front of them right now who they thought to have died is well and alive.

They thought the message that Lady Mikasa had delivered to them were fake, but now, they're seeing Y/n, and it's all true.

Danaya and Freida broke down into tears. Lionel rushed towards Y/n and hugged her.

"Your majesty!"

Sir Philip dropped onto one knee, paying respect to his former mistress

"Y-you're alive...!"

Y/n closed her eyes as she nodded.

"Yes...and I'm finally coming back."

--

Danaya stared at Y/n in the mirror. She hust finished tying her hair in a plain updo.

"Your majesty...are you sure you're going to wear this color?"

Y/n stood up from her seat. Today is the day of Princess Keiko's birthday, and the day of her husband, the Eldian emperor, to officially announce his engagement with the Hizuru princess.

The h/c-haired woman stared at herself in the mirror.

She's wearing an all black dress kimono made from fine fabrics, and it a has red roses designs on it. The h/c-haired woman is also wearing a black gloves.

Her hair is tied in an updo, and she's wearing the simple silver hairpin that Sota gave to her when they first arrived in Hizuru.

"Yes. It is fine."

Lady Danaya nodded. She stepped aside to give Y/n way. Sir Philip knocked on the door, he walked in and bowed at Y/n.

"We are ready to leave, your majesty."

The h/c-haired woman nodded.

"We shall go, then."

Sota, I don't know exactly what could be waiting for me. But I still want to go back.

You're not here anymore, Elizabeth and I don't have a reason to stay here any longer.

I finally remember everything...So I'm going back. Just like you told me.

I'll go back...and take back what's mine.
_______________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.9K 53
Captain Levi isn't prone to making friends. But when you injure yourself training to be in the Survey Corps, you manage to capture his attention. He...
16.7K 637 21
Sequel to I Wanna Be Yours The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. {Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} Disclaime...
241K 5K 35
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ โ”โ”โ” ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโœ”๏ธŽ โ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”?โž W...
8.8K 706 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...