You Are My Slave

By KingYuuko1317

FreenBeck Fanfic. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter ,4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13- (The Kissing Game)
Chapter 14- ChaeSoo's Confession Night
Chapter 15- FreenBecky's Rock Paper Scissors Game
Chapter 16- What?!!
FreenBecky Special
Christmas Ball (Becky Gone Insane, Freen, A Theif?)

Chapter 17

1.2K 54 1
By KingYuuko1317

N/A: for this part i guess i'll be needing help from an outsider ( non Gap member. Non celeb) haha .. Well we don't want Taylor stealing what Freen owns right? who knows what Freen can do? We cant also let her fall and be obsessed with Rosé. Jisoo sure is an airheaded but damn. Shes totally scary when shes mad. We Love taylor so we cant afford her going insane. Haha well i wont also let her to fall for P'Nam. I dont want P'Mind to be a war freak again. shes cool and all when shes in her gangster mode but i like the  princess like more  .. You also wont want jennie's Alter Ego to suddenly showed up right? yes there's Becky and Lisa stop her. But Lisa causing Jennies alter ego to show up? i guess that kitty will just wait for her punishment in the corner. And well Becky will be locked in their room by the mad Freen and all. Hahaha so... I guess its just a right choice to asked for help right? hahaha anyway im talking to much now. Lets go back to the story. *wink wink* hope this one will work.

I love you all guys!!

......

Freen's Pov

I remained silent while staring and listening to them.

" How is that possible!?" Becky asked and its obvious that's she's starting to panic.

" Hey you. You should probably stop this nonsense"  Irin said  while looking at me. But this girl just ignored her and continue staring at Becky while smiling.

" Yeah you should missy. Sure youre cute and youre hot Hmm.. and becky might like that, but then you should not dare step in to a lions den  " Lisa said which earn her a deathly glare from her lover Jennie probably because of the compliments she gave to this girl.

" can you please give us some details as to why you are suddenly here and claiming to be Becky's 'fiance'? " Jennie said quoting the fiance word.

" yes! yes! explain coz i'll probably be dead if its really true that you are my fiance." Becky said while looking at me. 

I just gave her a blank stare which made her gulp..

And finally she spoke  ..

" Well its just some cliche story from our grandparents. You know the thing in the past when one of them did something good to the other? Then suddenly they are having this promise that when their kids had their own kids. They have to get married and stuff. Cliche right? And those kids they are expecting to get married were us Becky" she said and give us her sweets smile like she just told us the greatest story of all times.

" What???? No! Thats impossible! Dad never mentioned this thing to me!" Becky said frustratedly.

" Dont worry i just learned this things couple of weeks ago. Wondering why your dad suddenly wants you to go to a cram school this Christmas break?" this taylor girl said.

I dont know why but i can say things are making sense now. And im starting to get really irritated plus i cant help but to think about the fact that Becky
cant help but to give glance at this girls whole being sometimes. Sure thing her figure is pretty great. damn.

" How did you know that? " damn Becky why do you have to be so innocent right now? isn't it obvious?

" well thats because im gonna attend that cram school too and your dad want us to get along. To start there, thats the plan. Im gonna wait for you there. Approach you and help you study and then we could be together."

Everyone went silent.

Then Jennie asked. Maybe i should treat her for dinner later for voicing out what i want to ask but i just simply cant.

" if thats the plan. Then why are you here. "

" owh that? well i just got really curious about Becky. well i heard lots of things about her  .. But still I just know her by her name. About her character. I actually dont have any interest of fulfilling what our grand parents want. Damn i hate being dictated  . "

i saw relief on Becky's face. so am i. But she spoke again.

" but now that i saw you. I guess its not a bad idea. And im sure im way better than that girl. " she said which made me reached my limit. How can this girl say such thing?
And in front of me??

i saw Becky from my peripheral vision that shes about to attack this  girl in front of us but she was stopped by Irin and Lisa.

" How dare you to say such thiing!!?" Becky yelled 

I stood up silently and walked straight to her.

she just gave me an asking look when i got in front of her .
And i gave her a blank stare. I grabbed her collar which made her stand from the sofa.

" w-what the----!" she wasnt able to finish her sentence coz i started to drag her. She was asking for help but no one dared. I guess they are all shocked from what i just did.

I dragged her to the bathroom. And throw her inside as i lock the door.

" what the heck is this!!!" she screamed. And pushed me away and tried to open the door.

I just smirked at her  .

" that wont open unless you have a key. " i said as i grab the small pail under the sink and starts to put some water on it. Then she walked to me.

" open that door or--- kyaaaa!" she screamed again as the cold water touch her skin.

i think you know what i just did. No need to explain.
i grabbed her collar again. Our face only few centimeters away.

" dont ever think of stealing something i own. Becky is mine. Mine alone. i dont share. And i Definitely dont want a stupid fly soaring around her. " i said with my coldest and deadliest tone.

Her mouth fell open. Trying To say something.  but she wasnt able to. So i just let her go. I was about to get out of the bathroom but she stopped me.

" what?" i said coldly.

" w-who are you to do this to me?!" she asked. i looked at her weirdly. Shes stuttering yet i can feel that shes not nervous. Whats with this girl.

" Me? I going to be your worst nightmare if you continue fooling around with whats mine. "

I said then left her  . I went back to the living room. i noticed that everyone is uneasy. Then they saw me. They all stood up except for Becky whose nervously looking at me.  .

" what?" i asked as i sat beside her 

" w-what did she do to you? i-i mean what did you do to her?" I frowned.

" So your more worried about her now huh? "

" N-no! i-i just know you too well.. " she said then hugged me. Then a soaking wet girl walked to the living room.

" What happened to you?" P'Nam asked.

" Nothing. I just think i found my princess. Real princess. " she said without breaking her eye contact to me. what the heck? And they all looked at me curiously.

" what? i dont know what shes talking about." i said in a matter of fact tone. When we looked at this weird girl again shes now talking with someone over the phone.

" Yup. Dad. Please? I just cant.  Dont worry im sure she'll be glad.... i already talked to her. Yes and shes totally not my type. Yup.. Ka. bye bye. " then she looked at us.

" Ok. thats it! the fiance thing is off. Youre free now Rebecca Armstrong ! and so am i" she said happily.

Then she walked towards me.

" tsk. What do you want? "

" You." she said then walked out. We are all left in the living room. Mouth open.

" Freen?? Tell me what you did to her in the bathroom?" Becky suddenly asked which broke the silence.

" Yeah. Why did that weird girl suddenly called off the the fiance thing?" Lisa

" Ok now i think im disappointed.  dont my charm worth like anything??. You know? one sec i have fiance another sec i have none?"

" So you want her to be your FIANCE?" i said irritatedly.

What a great morning!

"Ehhhh~ that's not what i mean. Its just that. If my charm didn't work on her. Then.. You might... " i didnt let her continue and i kissed her. So my becky has her insecurities too.

" Hey your in front of us. Yoohoo!" P'Nam said.

Then we pulled apart.

" So tell us. What did you do?"

i sighed.

" Well. I just locked us in that bathroom. And throw a pale of water on her. I thought cold water might wake her up from her day dream. Then i threaten her. Like saying Dont try to steal whats mine coz whats mine is mine. That i could be her worst nightmare then thats that.   " Then they all looked at each other ..

" ok? what now?" i asked.

" damn that girl is a masochist!" Lisa Exclaimed.

Then Becky spoke.

" and Freen is a sadist. "
I glared at her. And knowing her friend. Well our friend. They definitely know what she meant.

" Well.. Atleast she's into you now Freen " rosé finally spoke. But damn what does that mean?

" hey chipmonk. Do you want me and freen to fall apart. "

" don't call me that ! youre stupid ! Dont you see? if shes after you and you still have that fiance thing. Do you think you can do something to stop that? maybe you can but that would be hard. You know your dad Becky. plus you might just give up since she has a nice body!   But now that shes into Freen. And called off that stupid fiance thing.  All Freen have to do is to reject her. She'll eventually get tired and give up. " takamina explained . And it all made sense. but not for yuuchan.

" Rosé! it sounded like my love for Freen is a trash!" Becky suddenly brawl.

" i didnt say that!" Rosé said defensively. But now that im running thru what Rosé said Becky is right.

" Thats what youre implying! Do you think just because of some random girl who has yeah nice body, i'll just give up on Freen ? And hell even if i have to give up everything and fight my parents! I'll will never ever leave Freen!"

I dont know why but my  tears started to fall.

Thats when rosé realized that she really did said something bad.

" B-Becky! Im sorry. I.. I didnt mean too.. Im really sorry Bec " Rosé said while crying now. I can feel Becky's range. and she also started to cry.

I reached beckys hand then pull her down to my lap.
Then she just cried on my should.

" y-you know i wouldnt leave you right?"

" shhs.. I know. Stop now ok?"

" b-but Rosé. " I cant help but to Smile. Shes like a kid.

" it's ok. You know Rosé didnt mean that right? " she nodded softly. Im really proud of their friendship.

" s-sorry.. I.. I just.. "

" its ok. Now everyone knows how much you love me. Dont you think its great? i think what you said earlier is the greatest thing ive ever heard. And you wouldn't be able to say those if it wasnt for Rosé, Right?" Becky raised her head from my neck and wipe her tears.

" Really? what i said is great?"

i nodded and now were all laughing. Becky can be really a kid and an adult at the same time.
But then i noticed that Rosé is still silent 

" Bec. Talk to Ros3. " i whispered. She nodded. 

Then she stood up.

" DAMN!! BECKY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Rosé yelled.

Well becky just hit her hard. I just shook my head.

" thats for you belittling my love for my Freen. And also for you to stop sulking. youre so ugly when you do that. Yuck. " Becky said and hurriedly went behind me.

" what?" Becky.  just stick her tongue out.

" Beckyyyyy!!!" Rosé screamed then stood up and about to go to becky but this bunny  hurriedly run behind the sofa.

" catch me if you can you stinky squirrel bleeeehh!"
And with that Rosé chased becky around the living room.

While they do that Irin sat beside me.

" such a pure friendship right?"

" hmmm." i cant stop smiling while watching them. Both of them now are laughing  Rosé still hasnt caught becky

" whats your plan now?"

I looked at Irin

" plan?"

" about Taylor. She looks so... persistent. "

" well i guess i just have to do what Rosé said earlier. Reject her. "

" I see. Anyway christmas is coming. "

" huh? ettou.. Ok? " now im looking at her weirdly.

" Becky loves christmas. I wonder what she'll asked you for a gift. good luck tho.. " she said and pat my back.
Now that she mentioned it. Becky really love christmas. But why does shy have to give me good luck?

" whats that for?" i asked.

then i saw a playful smile on her lips which give me goosebumps.  Well Irin do smile. But not like this all the time.

" well last year she asked for a shark as a gift. "

I looked at her with shock written all over my face.

Shark? damn!!

" s-she what?"

" she asked for a Shark. Well we cant resist her . Can we?"

" and you gave her a SHARK?"

I asked in horror. emphasising the S word.

" yup! Here look. "

and she showed me a picture of Becky Looking at a, whats that a 20-25 inch long Shark inside a big aquarium.
.

I think my face now is pale as hell.

" hey.. are you ok Freen?" Becky asked worriedly. I just looked at her.

" Irin, What did you show her?"

" Huh? just your picture Becky" Irin said and showed Becky her phone.

" awwhh Sharkieee! i missed her . I just hope mom is taking care of her. Well im sure she is. " she said cheerfully.

But damn. Im still stiff. Just thinking that Becky has a dangerous creature like that? what if it eats her?? 

" hey freen? Freen?"

" i dont like sharks. They are scary.  "

And i heard -oohh- sound.

" Errrr d-dont worry babe, I wont ask you to hold Sharkie. Nor show it to you. Hmm?" she said then sat on my lap then hugged me. And with that i was calm again and hugged her back.

That day went fast. We even forgot that a certain ' fiance ' of Becky walked in. Now were back at school again. And our teachers are gonna give our exam results.

Im excited. Not for my grades but for Becky's coz i know. the results are great 

" ok. Listen now students. I have an announcement Before i give you your grades. we all know that christmas break is coming. Right? "

And with that  our classmates began to talk about it.

" quite now. Before our christmas break. We'll be having our christmas party and christmas ball. So you should be ready and prepared. Each class must present something. Dance , song, or drama. then after that the chrismas ball will begin. "

Woah. So this school have that event? It sounds interesting. But when i look at my back.  I saw Becky's reaction. like shes saying you've got to be kidding me sir.

" ooh dont give me that look Ms.  Armstrong . Hahaha of course the student council will be the one in charge with all the preparations. Make our Christmas party memorable ok? just like last year. " he said then wink at Becky who totally look defeated. Then she sighed and stood up.

" Jeeez~ i hate this. "
She said while pouting. Damn. Shes so cute that even our teacher blushed as he saw her pout. Even our classmate seems enchanted. Thats when i realized they are not used to see Becky pouting.  

And my instinct told me to cover her mouth and i did. Thats when everyone went back to reality and they are all blushing .

" why freen? " she asked innocently 

" dont pout in public. " i said and she just looked at me like i said something weird. I mentally facepalm.

I guess now i know the answer to my question before as to why lots of girls admires this Bunny.

" Just dont ok? I should be the only one to see that. Specially when were alone in you room. " i whispered. I cant help my self but to sound seductive as i remembered every single thing from our special night.
I sat on my chair quietly leaving the blushing bunny still standing until our teacher told her to sit .

And our teacher start to call our names. When its my turn. I stood up and Becky gave me a thumbs up.

when i got my result i cant help but to smile.

" congratulation Ms Chankimha " the teacher said then i said thank you.

" youre quiet a pair eh? i never saw Ms Armstrong improve like this. Congrats to the both of you. "

I blush when i realized what our teacher said. So.. Even the teachers know that we are together now?

" hey.. Freen. Why are you so red? is your grades bad? well i doubt it  .. Youre the best!" she said cheerfully and i gave her a wink.

" Ms. armstrong?"

The teacher called which made yuuchan stiff.

" hey. Its your turn. Trust me. "

Thats when her smile came back.

" ofcourse! Freen is the best!" she said then stood up energetically.

Upon receiving her exams result. She went quiet. Her eyes not taking off from that piece of paper  .

Then she stopped and  looked at me when she reach my place.

" Bec?"

it looks like shes about to cry.

" hey. Everything ok?" i asked worriedly.

" did i already said that i love you babe?" she suddenly blurts out . She  said what?

Then the whole class suddenly filled with cheering.

" h-hey! Bec! sit on your chair now" i said blushing while tugging her skirt.
But she ignored me.
She then put her exam result on my desk and held my face.
Shes now smiling like an idiot while staring at me.

Gosh. I can feel her warm breath on my face plus the heavy Stares from the people around us.

" im gonna spend my whole christmas break with my princess." she said in her sweetest voice and then she kissed me. A quick but soft and sweet kiss.
Then she sat on her chair happily.
I was left damn founded. My heart wont stop beating so fast.

That crazy Bunny just kissed me in public! In the middle of our class! and infront of our teacher!

Gosh! what else can she do?
The whole morning class finished and i didnt understand any of what the teacher says.
I was stuck in my day dream in where Becky kissed me over and over again in front of our classmates, friends and Teacher.

Then a tap in my shoulder brought me  back to reality.

" Becky can be so sweet, really sweet. "

" K-Ka" i said while blushing, i cant argue with that.

" well.. from what i see. you should expect more of it. "

" i guess so. by the way.. where is she? Rosé and Jisoo?"

I asked coz when i looked around its only me and mariko san were left in the classroom ..

" already went to the cafeteria. We should be there now. before your pet do something unexpectedly expected thing.  " mariko said while laughing on her way out of the room. and i followed her with a smile on my lips  .

when we reached the cafeteria a loud cheerful voice greeted us and who else would it be?

We i reached their table and she immediately gave me a quick kiss. 

" Hey. Youre the student council president and you should know that PDA is not allowed. " P'Nam said annoyance is written all over her face.

I wonder why.

" Owh shut up smart ass. You should tell that to P'Mind not to me. " Becky said with a smirk on her face which made P'Nam blush coz currently. P'mind also a member of the student council is giving her candy kisses on her shoulder to her neck from the back.

" stop it guys. Becky why are you so happy anyway?" i asked even tho i already have a clue.

" Well first of all.. Its because im gonna spend my whole christmas break with you! then.. I proved to that smart ass that your efforts are not wasted! My math grade is even higher than her!" she said proudly.

I chuckle. So thats why p'nam looks like that.

I gave Becky a pat on her  head which made her smile not caring if shes blushing hard.

" i already bought you foods look!" she said . Thats when i realized that there are lots of food in the table.

" owhh. all mine? " i said in an amused tone.

" yup ! all for my princess!"

I shook my head. Such a kid .
As we started to eat a sudden cold voice from behind stopped me from taking another spoon full of food .. 

" excuse me"

We all looked at that person in a slow motion like we are in a movie looking back for our murderer.

of course what we saw was not a scary murderer but a cute guy in his poker face. And some how he looks familiar.

We waited for h to speak again but he didn't. instead he just looked at becky

" yes Richie?" Necky said while smiling. But the cute guy didnt smile back.

Woah.. We suddenly feel his coldness. We.. Coz when i looked at the other.. I think we are thinking the same.

" the principal asked me to give this to you Patricia " then he walked towards Becky and gave her an envelop.

" i see. Thanks!" Becky said then pat the guys's shoulder and im sure i saw him smile but it immediately fade.

OK? whats his deal?

" i have to go Patricia. " and with that he left.

Then we turned our head to becky who continue to eat 

" ehem. " i said to get her attention. 

" yes babe? why are you not eating? "

" who is he?" i asked.

" who?" i asked innocently.

" thats guy " i said then point at the girl who sat at the far most corner of the cafeteria.

  " aaahh. Thats Richie "

" Rishi?"

" no.Richie. R-I-C-H-I-E." becky said as she put couple of fries on her mouth .

" ahh.. Richie Ok. Who is he?" i said then continue to Eat.

" i told you he is Richie. " but i gave her a glare.

" He is the auditor of the student council. "

" and?"

" he is a Senior?"

" Armstrong. " i gave her my warning tone.

" ok. What else do you want to know?"

" WHO is he? whats his deal? And he looks familiar"

I asked. The others seems like they are not interested. Well maybe they already know. Coz like duh? whose the transferee?

OK. Freen youre not making sense.

I mentally facepalm as i realized what im thinking.

" Well. What can i say? He is my older brother?? I mean, isnt it obvious? We even look like twins. He is just the serious type. He doesnt smile,  well she do smile. but thats rare. Lots of girl tried to flirt with him  but he always refuse them. In the most straight way possible. He dont care if that person is Hurt. He'll say what he wants. Others called him the ice prince  but she is nice. Responsible. We can always count on him Well i thi---"

" is he single?" i said to cut what Becky is saying.

" w-whoah! P-P'Freen! dont tell me.. " she said almost in panic tone.

" Crazy. Its not what you think. Its just that... " then i gave her my sweetest smile.

then i looked at the entrance of the cafeteria .  As expected. Shes coming. shes walking towards us with a big smile on her lips. FLowers on her hands.

I raises an eye brow as she got in front of me and hand me the flowers.

" hey princess. for you" she said as if im the only one that she see.

Hmmm. Its time.

" uhhm whats your name again? " i asked. THen she smiled. Shes pretty cute.

" Im Taylor Swift. You may call me Taylor. "

" i see.hmmm Taylor. Can you do me a favor? " i asked in my sweetest tone  .

" owh! any thing for my princess!"

I grabbed a pen and my notebook from my bag. Then i wrote something.

After that i folded the paper and gave it to her.

" here.. " i said as i hand the paper to her.

" whats this?"

" that? hmm. You see that guy over there? at the most corner of the cafeteria?"

then she followed my hand with her eyes.

" give that paper to him and would you mind? " then i pick one rose from the flowers she gave me. " give this rose too. "

" ok?" she said confusedly as she held the piece  of paper  and the rose.

" go now. " and with that she made her way to where Richie is.

" hey.. freen? whats that?" Becky asked again. And the others looks curious too.

" well.. Just watch. " i said with out taking my eyes on the too. I saw how Richies eye brows twist and almost touch each other. Then he looked at taylor.

His eyes where obviously furious.

Then he stood up and pointed his fingers to taylor.

Taylor just looked at him

" you!"

Richie said with his angry and super cold tone.

Taylor didnt response. Well who could?

" how dare you!" Richie said again and now she pushed Taylor using his forefinger in her head which made taylor fall on the floor.

Woah. Richie is pretty strong!

Taylor didnt tried to stand but she was trying to talk.

But voice escape from her mouth.

" do i look like a player to you huh?! do you even know me??!" Richie is nowyelling at her. Not caring if they are getting everyone's attention.
then he walked out. Taylor was left dumbfounded..

" well... problem solved. " i said as i continue eating.

" i dont get it."  Rosé said.

" me too. " - Lisa.

i sighed.

" remember? you guys said that, that girl is a masochist. she just found her match. "

" aaaaaah.."

Thats their response. They obviously didnt get what i mean.

" just.. just wait ok? " and upon saying that as if on cue. Taylor was in front of me.

" Sarocha"

i looked at her. And a victory smile formed on my lips. i knew it 

" hmmm?"

" who is he? " Her eyes are totally sparkling now .

"who?" i asked innocently.

" that guy and whats the content of that letter?"

" well.. That for you to know and to find out. " i said playfully then gave her a wink.

And with that she disappeared in front of us.

Becky and the others? well they are staring at me. Waiting for my explanation .

As if i would im not in the mood right now. If they didnt get if. Is their fault.

" Babe?" Becky called me.

" hmmm?"

" Hmm.. Whats that? i didnt understand any of it"

I rolled my eyes heavenwards. I know she'll ask.

" well i do get it. But not all. " Jennie said.

really now is jennie the only one who really know how to use her brain in the right time?

I just shrugged my shoulder.
then i asked Becky

" hes single right?"

" huh? yeah."

" well.. Thats settle then. now let's finish eatin and i assure you  Taylor will not bother us anymore. Well not our cute auditor ." i said and they just did what i said. Even tho its obvious that they want to ask more questions.

Hmm. Well. Bieng Becky's girl is really great huh? they always do what i say.

And i cant help but to smile in that thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 784 20
Freen is a teacher, Becky is a lawyer. Not too much angst, be warned there will be smut. I'm not a writer or artist or lawyer so there will be error...
56.6K 2K 71
This is an AU fiction multiple short stories about Becky Armstrong. I'm gonna use with Y/N (your name) for this story meaning it will be the reader a...
152K 5.1K 46
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘚�...
5.3K 214 7
Warning : This is a mafia based FreenBecky fanfiction and it contains a lot of violence, mature and smut contents. If you are uncomfortable with this...