DANGEROUS (+18)

By tachaspalace

(BWWM) 🖤 Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
1| 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
2| 𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅
3| 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆
4| 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕
5| 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉
6| 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕
7| 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆
8| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏
9| 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕
10| 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕
11| 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
12| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆
13| 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆
14| 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
15| 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔
16| 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 🔥
17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏
18| 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
19| 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓
20| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆
22| 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆
23| 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍
24| 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔
25| 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
26| 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 🔥
27| 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
28| 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
29 | 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄
30| 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆
31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥
32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔
33| 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒆
34| 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 (𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽)
35| 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
⭐️ 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⭐️
💕𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕
🖤CONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK🖤

21| 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆

1.7K 98 40
By tachaspalace

"Murphy, get your ass over here," I shouted.

I was supposed to bring them to the park, but after that stunt they pulled the other day, they are not going anywhere.

Murphy turned to look at me, and without another thought, he stuck his middle finger at me. He attempted to walk off. I let out a frustrated sigh before I rushed over to him. I grabbed him by his beige-colored shirt.

"Get off of me! I hate you!" He spat, and I rolled my eyes at his white boy tantrum.

He was angry at me because I took away all of his shit. It was time for me to do my job and get these boys together. I raided their rooms and seized all the BB guns, brass knuckles, and nunchucks. I don't even know where the fuck they got all that shit from, but honestly, I didn't care. All I know is for my safety and the safety of everyone in the house. I had to confiscate all of their weapons.

They nearly lost their shit when I took away their phones. I know what happened to the last nanny that took away their stuff. I want one of those little shits to try me. I will fight a child. With no hesitation.

I grabbed at Murphy's arm and raised it in the air. I could not let it go. I examined his arm. He had a weird rash on his arm. It took up most of his forearm. It did not look right.

"Go put on your shoes," I ordered him.

It may be nothing, but I wanted to get him checked out.

"Where are we going?" Charlie asked innocently.

"I'm taking Murphy to the doctor," I answered while I forced a jacket on Murphy.

"NO!" He shouted. "I hate the doctor!" He huffed.

I shook my head. For all I care, he could have been speaking to deaf ears. He was going to go to the doctor. If I had to drag him out, so be it.

"And I don't give a fuck. Now hurry up." I hissed at him.

Theo came out of his room. He wore a white button-up shirt and tan slacks. He was dressed casually. He was going to a beach party with that weird Mark guy. Our eyes connected. He instantly detected the stressful situation I was in.

"What's going on?" He asked, removing his sunglasses.

"I need to take Murphy to the doctor. He's been losing weight, and now he has all of these rashes showing up out of nowhere." I said, trying to control my emotions.

"You don't know what you are talking about bitch!" Murphy shouted, trying to escape my grasp.

Him and that word. I might end up killing this kid myself one day.

I looked down at him and saw the terrified state he was in. Murphy hates the doctor. Usually, I would let it go, but there was something in my gut telling me that something was not right. I may be going overboard, but I wanted to take extra precautions. As much as I can't stand the twins sometimes. Those boys are my best friends. I can't imagine something happening to them.

"Okay, let's go," Theo said, taking me by surprise.

I scrunched up my face and glared at him. "Aren't you going to that party?" I asked.

He walked over to Murphy and picked him up from the ground after giving me an "Are you serious" look.

"He's my nephew Stassie. I know you may think I'm a sick piece of shit, but I care about my nephews," Theo said before he threw the upset child in the back of his car. "I'm not going to go to some party I hardly want to attend while my nephew is in the hospital."

I nodded my head. What could I say to him after that? In some sick, twisted way. I'm more attracted to Theo than I was before. That moment we had where he fucking robbed me of my orgasm played in my mind. I went into my room and contemplated eradicating the motherfucker very existence, but I was also thoroughly impressed with the way he was able to lure me into his trap. I should have seen it coming, but I didn't. I've never had any guy stand up to me like that before. I wouldn't go as far as to say he put me in my place. I was stunned.

I got in the passenger seat of Theo's car, and he drove us to the doctor's office a couple of blocks away. We got to the doctor's office within fifteen minutes. Murphy was cursing up a storm the entire car ride.

"How long has this rash been here?" The doctor asked examining the inflammation on Murphy's arm.

"It just appeared," I answered.

Theo and Charlie were out in the waiting room. Murphy sat on the bed with a deep frown on his face. He was beyond angry now. He was furious.

"It looks to be an allergic reaction, but just to be sure, we will run a few tests." The doctor said, writing a few things on his clipboard.

He looked young. Probably in his early thirties. He was good-looking as well. His name was Dr. Nunez. I leaned against the wall and watched him. He is a doctor, and I didn't see a ring on his finger.

Hmmm.

"Casey, we are going to need a few blood samples." Dr. Nunez casually to the nurse.

"B-blood," I mumbled weakly.

A look of horror plastered on Murphy's face. The sole reason why he hates the doctors so damn much is that he has an irrational fear of needles.

My heart began beating because I knew the scene that was about to unfold in this small room.

Two nurses had to pin the little brat down just to get a blood sample. From the bloodcurdling screams, it appeared as if someone was trying to murder him. He almost had to be sedated. It was so humiliating.

When we got back to the house, I was relieved because the medication they administered to Murphy knocked him out. After I put him to bed, I checked on Charlie. He sat on the sofa watching TV by himself. Since his partner in crime was out of commission, I'm sure he will be on his best behavior.

Minka was nowhere in sight. She left soon after that argument we got into, and she has not come home since. I know what she's about. There is no doubt in my mind she out fucking some other man. Minka is such a scandalous hoe. I swear I can't be the only one who sees her for who she is.

"Get your hands off of me," I said to Theo when he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He's getting too comfortable.

"What's the matter with you? You were not saying that the other night." He pressed his lips to my ear.

Bitch please!

I rolled my eyes and attempted to escape his grip and run upstairs. What he did last night was so uncalled for! I was not going to let him get another opportunity to get me in that same compromising position.

"You may think you got some type of win out of me, but you didn't." I lied.

That asshole got me good, but I am NEVER going to admit to it.

Theo took a couple of steps backward and leaned against the stairway railing.

"Look, I don't know what is going on between us. I think we need to come up with a game plan." He said seriously.

"Game plan?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Yes, a game plan to have sex." He said with a straight face.

This man is out of his goddamn mind.

"You had your chance, and you fucked it up. I'm not going to have sex with you, Theo." I said to him with a straight face.

Theo's lips cracked into a smile, and he tilted his head to the side. "You can say all of that bullshit until you are blue in the face. I don't believe you."

"And I don't give a fuck." I responded right back aggressively.

I placed my hand on my hip and let out a deep exhale. It's not my fault he fucked up his opportunity. I was somewhat back to my senses, and I am done with whatever stupid game he thought he can play on me.

"I'm done with this conversation. I'm going to sleep." I voiced out.

"I'm serious Stassie. I think we both need to fuck one good time, get it out of our system, and we will never speak of it ever again. How does that sound?" He rubbed his thumb on my cheek.

I turned my head to the side and thought long and hard about it.

I would be lying if I said the temptation is not there. I'm fully aware that it's all lust. I haven't had a man touch me in a while, and Theo is a good-looking man, and I still think about the way he went down on me like a ravenous beast. Everything that has transpired is because of accessibility and accessibility only. Maybe fucking him just this one time won't be that bad. The crazy thoughts and fears I had after our initial hook-up subsided a little. I'm a grown ass woman. I have no business being afraid of sex. What is the worst that can happen?

"Fine. One time." I uttered in defeat.

Theo nodded his head with a grin. He's the complete opposite of how he was when we first met. He's full of energy, and he's sociable. Where was this Theo?

"Okay, when do you want to do this?" I asked, taking a step backward.

I'm such a weak bitch.

Theo walked forward to me, and I fell under his touch. "That is all up to you, Ms. Etienne." He tightly gripped my ass.

"It's fat isn't it?" I said to him with a smile.

"I've been with girls with white girls with bigger asses." He said, throwing a wrench into a steamy moment we were having.

I FUCKING HATE HIM!

"You see what you did being a stupid bitch. Can't stand your ass. I'm done! I can't believe you just said some shit like that to me. I'm never going to talk to you ever again." I huffed.

Theo continued laughing. He didn't see that I was seriously angry.

"I'll see you later." He said before planting a kiss on my cheek and walking ups.

"Bitch!" I cursed under my breath. I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.

I don't know what he is talking about! My ass is fat!

I practically jolted out of bed pretty early in the morning. I reached for my phone to see the time. It was five in the morning. I rolled out of bed. I decided to change into my gym clothes to get an early workout session.

As I walked out of my room, I spotted Minka walking down the hall. She had on sunglasses, and she was wearing black yoga pants and an oversized olive green hoodie. It looked like she was on her way out.

Minka has not been in the house. She's been coming home at late hours of the night.

We both glared at each other for a few silent seconds. It was awkward. I would have never guessed things would have turned out like this between me and Minka. I have so much disdain for her, I wouldn't even call her a friend.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"Not like it's any of your business, but I woke up this morning with a lot of energy, and I thought it would be a good day to go out for a run. Is there a problem with that?" She answered back sharply.

She was lying, and I quickly called her out on it. "You don't run Minka," I said to her, and she rolled her eyes, aggravated. I could tell by her body language that she was desperate to escape this conversation with me.

"You don't know every fucking thing about my life." She responded in a rather harsh tone.

"Fair, but I think we both know you are not going running Minka. So who is the new guy in the picture that took my place?" I boldly asked her.

Now that I'm aware of Minka's true character, it's easy to spot her bullshit. With the oversized hoodie and the sandals on her feet, Minka was not going running. I don't know who she think she was fooling.

"You don't know what the fuck you are talking about." She scoffed.

"How many more men were there? Was it just me?" I asked genuinely curious. I was so sure I was Minka's only other lover, but now, I'm not so sure.

Minka shook her head and let out a slight laugh. "You could not have possibly thought you were the only one. You are so pathetic Theo. You were just someone there to finish the job your brother couldn't do." She said cynically before she attempted to walk past me.

"I can't wait for Josh to divorce you." I let it slip but Minka got the reaction she wanted out of me. I was fucking angry. I hate that I ever thought I loved such a cold hearted person like her.

Minka stopped in her tracks and offered me a cold smile.

"If Josh divorces me, it will be the biggest mistake of his life. I can assure you that. She said before walking off.

I let out a deep breath and went to the in-home gym at the other end of the house. After I got some of my pent-up frustration out, I decided to sneak into Stassie's room which was down the hell.

The twins are going to be asleep at this time.

I lightly knocked on the door before letting myself in. When I entered her room, I was surprised to see that she was awake. She was on her phone scrolling through her social media.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a yawn.

I shut the door behind me and hopped on her bed. I lay beside her and turned her head to look at me.

"Hey," I said to her with a charming smile.

"Get the fuck out of my room." She spat with a slight smile.

Again, I could see right through her.

"You want me to leave," I said rolling on my side to glare at her.

Stassie batted her eyelashes and remained silent. I reached for her hand and rubbed my thumb on her knuckles.

"I came to hang out," I told her. Stassie gave me a skeptical look.

"We can't do this now, I have a long day with the twins today."

I leaned over to her and began to kiss around her neck.

"Josh is coming back Friday. He is planning on spending time with the boys, and you will have the day off." I said into her ear. "You will be free of all your duties. I think that will be a good time for us to get some quality time."

I was talking like a desperate man because I was. Minka is the last person I had sex with and that was a couple of weeks ago. As much as I tried to push the thoughts away. My mind was consumed with Stassie. I have never wanted to have sex with someone so much in my life.

"This has been heavy on your mind hasn't it?" Stassie giggled.

Yes.

"So what do you think?" I asked, avoiding answering her question.

"Fine with me." She answered calmly.

I rolled on top of her, and I pressed my lips on top of hers, and she opened her mouth slightly. I stuck my tongue in and began to explore her mouth. Stassie ran her hand through my hair. She was pinned underneath me as I trailed my tongue down the side of her neck.

When I snuck into her bedroom, I had every intention of messing around with her.

"Mmhmm." Stassie moaned as I kissed her neck.

My hand roamed between her legs, and she was not wearing any underwear. I played with her clit with my index finger.

As hard as I was and as bad as I wanted to finally fuck the girl into submission. It's not going to go beyond this point.

I have to wait until Friday. Josh is planning on telling the boys about his plans to divorce Minka. I'm not sure why Josh thinks they will be upset. The twins can't stand Minka.

"Fuck Theo." Stassie moaned as she jerked her hips forward.

"You want me to keep going?" I said with a smile, and she eagerly nodded her head.

I pressed my forehead onto hers and slipped a second finger in, and at this point, Stassie was practically hyperventilating.

"That feels so good." She moaned.

I thrust my fingers in and out, and Stassie's breathing became heavy. I get such a euphoric state when I hear the whimpering sounds coming out of Stassie. She was dwindling down to a withering mess, and that is all at my doing.

Right when I was getting into the mood, Stassie's alarm clock went off.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

The alarm clock didn't seem to detour Stassie. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. She stuck her tongue in my mouth, and our kiss soon turned passionate. It was nice.

I didn't want to pull away, but Stassie's alarm clock was blaring in the background. I reluctantly rolled over and watch Stassie get out of bed to stop her alarm.

"Shit!" Stassie cursed as she began to read through her text messages.

"Everything alright?" I asked looking up at the ceiling.

Tears welled up in her eyes, and I quickly sat up. I don't know why seeing her in tears had an immediate effect on me, but it did.

"Stassie?" I said to her softly.

"Um... I have to go. I Uh..." Her tears trickled down her cheek. Whatever she was upset about it had to be big because the last time I saw her crying like this was when she went on a date with that asshole Ahmad.

I rushed over to her and placed my hands on her shoulder.

"Stass, what's the matter?"

"It's my dad... I have to go." She slipped on her pants and rushed out of the room.

Stassie always talks about her mom and her sister. In the few months I have known her, she never mentions her father.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note
Some heavy chapters coming up. We will also get to see a more vulnerable Stassie.

I have a light schedule this week. Expect a lighter schedule.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 28.6K 35
(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-what?" I pry my eyes away from his lips to...
84.1K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
118K 4.9K 71
Paris teaches toddlers, she was orphaned at a young age and that has made her guarded and stole all the hope she has of having a happily ever after...