You Are My Slave

By KingYuuko1317

FreenBeck Fanfic. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter ,4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13- (The Kissing Game)
Chapter 14- ChaeSoo's Confession Night
Chapter 15- FreenBecky's Rock Paper Scissors Game
Chapter 16- What?!!
Chapter 17
FreenBecky Special
Christmas Ball (Becky Gone Insane, Freen, A Theif?)

Chapter 12

1K 43 0
By KingYuuko1317

Freen's Pov

" You should be asking the other way around. How can that little ball of energy,  that perverted flirty trouble maker handle this messed up school.  How can she handle us? "

What?  I looked at Irin then to Rosé

" What do you mean?  I dont get it.  " Then Irin spoke again. 

" Its because of Becky,  why im still here.  Why everyone is here, together  . Treating each other like family.  "

" i still dont get it.  "

"Freen.  Do you know that im two years older than you guys? "

" Owh..  About that..  I actually thought that you looked a bit older because of the stress Becky is giving you. Not because youre older than us " Then i heard Rosé giggle

" shut it Rosé " Irin said then glare. 

Rosé just gave her peace sign. 

Then Irin sighed.

" but Irin,  if thats true..  You should have graduated right? "

" I was held back .. twice.  " she said then looked out of the window.  But i guess its not because shes ashamed of it. 

" why? "

" This school was my battle ground. Fighting was everything i know.  I was the top fighter of this school. Together with Jennie, P'mind and Heng. Gangsters you may say. . Jisoo was already here too. But She dont fight. She actually dont care about anything . Until they transferred here , Becky and Rosé "

Im shock from what im hearing from her.  I never thought that Irin the Calm Princess was actually violent. Gangster !

" Everything changed since then.  I still can remember what she said that day. The day she beat me.  " You know,  i love fighting too..  But fighting doesnt always mean hurting each other.  Sometimes we fight to find something special.  Something that when you already found it. You wont ever loss it" "

Irin s now looking at Becky again.

" That day,  i found it. No we found it. " Then i finally realized what she mean. 

"Friendship" i said then she nodded. 

" since then she became our leader. Shes the only one who can command us.  Specially Jennie. When shes her another personality."

" Huh?  Other personality? "

" Jennie has two personalities.  The Jennie you know who is a smart and a princess like girl.  And the Jennie,  who is a violent,  sadist and masochist girl.  She's worst than me when where fighting.  She even almost killed a student before.  And even tho shes in my group that time i dont know how to stop her when she started.  But Becky does.  Shes the only one who can stop her that time."

Woah...  I really cant believe this jennie?  Almost killed a student?? 

" Eeerrr..  How bout now? Is she still like that? "

" well,  before her other side shows almost everyday.. but becky will immediately stop her before she could hurt someone. Then there came Lisa  She transferred here in the middle of the school year.  Accelerated i may say.  Lisa fell in love with Jennie the first time she saw her.  Thats what Lisa said.  Haha then Jennie just gave her a really hard punch on the face. you see Jennie a sadist then Lisa a masochist, unexpectedly.  Perfect match right?  But ever since that day..  Jennie's other side only show occasionally.  When shes really mad or pissed off.  But she can control her other side now.  Shes not so violent when her other side appears. "

I looked at her,  shes smiling. She look so happy remembering the past. I held Becky's hand. 

" I never thought that those things actually happened.  Its just. wow"

" Me too.  When im looking around the school.  I still cant believe that this became our fighting ground before. Its so different from a messed up school to a proper one with smart and talented students.  You want know more? "

She's right.  Thats one of the main reason why my parents chose this school. aside from it has a dormitory.

" Yes "

" since then we became friends . Kept changinh my title or nickname " S/Snake" into " Sado""

" Hmmm. About that.  Why does she call you sado?  I asked her before.  She said its along story"

" The day she beat me.  She gave that name to me.  She said " you're S right?  From now on.  Your name is Sado.  Coz while we are fighting.  Your not happy.  All i see in your eyes is sadness.  But from now on. I don't want to see you sad again.  Let it be just your name.  Not you" then she reached her hand to me and helped me to get up.  .  Yuko is our saviour.  Thats also the reason why she became the student council president.  Coz she's the only one we follow and respect the most. Shes the only one who can command us.  Ever since she became the student council president. The school started to be in order.  Even the teachers and the staffs here at school respect Yuko San.  But then if you dont really know her..  You'll thought that she's just a perverted trouble maker. Well she really is tho. "

She said the laugh.. 

I caress Becky's face.  I never thought that those five years i got separated from her she became a great person. 

Well i know before that she is a great person.  But not like this.  She even manage to wow..  Just wow.  Im so proud of her.  If only i didnt get into that accident. I will be able to witness how she did those great things. 

Behind her craziness,  being pervert,  violent,  and stupid sometimes shes really great!

" How bout Jisoo? I thought she dont fight?  That she dont really care about any thing?"

" Owh...  Well i thought thats the easiest part.  You know Jisoo being owh so perfect,  beautiful and sexy. And Becky's  character.... " Irin stopped then looked at Rosé and wink..  Rosé blushed really hard. .

" Owh yeah i can imagine how Becky harassed Jisoo. " Then we all laughed.. 

" Dont say that.  Haha Becky will surely say its not harassment!  Its just appreciation of beauty!! " Rosé said trying to imitate Becky

"youre right Rosé haha..  Hmm Irin.  How did your fighting stuff stopped? "

" hmm?  Well,  we didnt really stopped fighting.  We still fight to settle some deep issues between some other school.  But Becky made us promise her that we will all graduate from this school. And we are going to keep that.  "

" I see..  It now make sense to me why to take care of her so much  "

" Haha now you know our legend! " Suddenly Rosé blurt out.  Then i joked. 

" Ehh?  I didnt even hear your name from the story Rosé  Haha" Then she went red and irin started to laugh at her. 

" hmmff!  Why are you guys so mean to me?? "

" Coz youre cute.  " said the voice from Rosé back.  And as soon as she turned around Jisoo's smiling face greeted her.  Only few centimeters away from her.

"Kyaaaaa! " Rosé screamed because of it.  Then Jisoo pouted and sat beside her.

" Yah,  is my face that scary for you to scream? " Rosé didnt answer.  But her face is really red!  Haha even her ears. 

" Anyway i heard what happened earlier.  Is becky ok now? " I nodded.  Then she sighed.

" i still dont know why she hates balloon that much.  The others are on their way here now.  " Jisoo said then lay on the couch,  head on Rosé lap and started to play with Rosé's hair. 

hmmm i guess she really like Rosé.  Becky is right rosé is so dense.  Haha

" Its my fault" Rosé suddenly said. 

we all looked at her. 

Then lisa,jennie, nop,  p'mind and the noey came. Followed by P'nam.

" hey is becky ok? " Lisa asked then we nodded. 

They find their own place then sat. 

" what do you mean its your fault Rosé? " i asked.  And she's about to talk but i felt Becky's body suddenly jolted then grabbed the end of my skirt tightly.

"Im scared"

" Shhss...  its ok now.  hmm? " i softly said then held her hand.  Then her body relaxed, i looked at Rosé who is biting her lower lip.  guilt all over her face. 

" Rosé? " i called her.  then she took a deep breath. 

" Its my fault why becky hates balloons. It was her 5th birthday.  Then she made a little prank on me. I got pissed off.  So i grabbed a balloon then she started to run away while still teasing me.  I just wanted to tease her back, then i cornered her.  Were both laughing.  She said sorry but i kept the balloon near her face then told her i'll puff it on her face. I-i didnt mean it. But Then i accidentally puffed it.  She was so shock then she stumbled backwards and fell in the plastic pool full of balloons. And those balloons around her started to puff. she tried to stand up but every time she move more balloons are puffing. She cried so hard.  I wanted to help her that time but i didnt know what to do.  Since then she hated balloons. It became her weakness.  She even got bullied because of it.  Using balloons to make the tough becky cry.  But she never blamed me.  Not even once.  "Rosé is now crying.  Everyone is quiet.  Then Becky suddenly spoke. 

" Stupid Posé " she rouse from my lap then walk towards rosé slowly who is now really crying so hard. 

Becky stood infront of her.  Then lean down.  Making her forehead touch rosé's forehead. 

" Im sorry bec. Mian"

" Stupid Rosé Posé.  I never blamed you coz its not your fault.  It was an accident.  " she said then pats Rosé's head. 

" in fact what happened back then was great!  Coz if not.  Then i will be perfectly perfect!  Haha" Becky said then make a winner pose.  Which made everyone laugh even Rosé who is still crying. 

i shook my head.  Becky is really incredible.

But then she suddenly smacked Rosé' head hard. As in HARD. 

" OUCH!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR BECKY?? "

" Coz youre STUPIIIIID.  Dont ever blame you self ok? "

" Tsk.  As if!!  hmmff! " Rosé said but smile is flustered on her face.  Then becky turned around with her perverted smile. 

owh no.  i know this will happen.. 

So i immediately grabbed a magazine and pretend that im reading it.  . Then i heard foot steps.  Tsk.  Why are they suddenly so quiet?  Rhen i felt a weight on the sofa.

" Sarocha? "

Gosh i can feel her smile the way she say my name. i shouldnt have done that earlier.  right? 

" Hmm? " i respond really pretending to be busy . Reading.  I even change the page.

" I didnt know that you're  such a... " She hanged her sentence then i felt her move closer to me then held the magazine and lower it down. 

" Good kisser.. " she finally finished her sentence. 
Gosh i can feel my face burning.  I tried to pull up the magazine again to cover my face. 

" W-what are you talking about? G-go away im reading! "
Then i heard her chuckle.  even the others. 

" Owh  and youre so talented too!  You can read upside down! "

What?  Then i looked at the magazine.  Shoot! 

i hurriedly put it down. 

" Tsk! " i glared at her. 

Still with that perverted kind of smile. 

" Thank you" then she lean to kiss me.  On my cheek.. 

" Woah!  Woah!  In front of us?  What exactly happened earlier?? " Noey suddenly shouted.. 

No one answered her.  Then she looked at Rosé who is giggling now.  No more tears on her eyes. P'mind is now cuddling P'Nam.

" hey!  Im asking! " Noey said again.

then Jennie spoke.

" No need to ask them if they dont want to say it. Lets just watch it. " then she connected a cord on her laptop then plugged another cord on the T. V. 

my eyes got wide. 

" J-Jennie!  Where did you get that!? " i asked screaming and tried to get up and stop her but Becky restrained me. 

" Owh this?  Irin uploaded it earlier on our school underground website. "

She explained.  Then clicked some keys on her laptop. 

" What?  We have an under ground website??!!  And Irin  How? "

i looked at her desperately. 

" I have my ways Freen. " she then smirk at me. 

Then there.. jennie played the video and while watching it. my eyes got wide.

gosh! so thats how we looked like earlier! if i didnt know that its us. i could say that... they are wild! Icovered my mouth before a gasp escaped.

"stop it now!  Irin !  Delete your post! "

" huh?  Even if i do.. Someone else will upload it again.  "

" yeah..  Owh lets read the comments" Jennie said. 

Freenbecky<3: waaaahhh!  So hot! FreenBecky is <3<3

" W-wait!!  Whats FreenBecky??!! "

i asked. 

" eehh?  You didnt know Freen? " Jennie asked

i shook my head. 

" FreenBecky Couple is the top topic for the past few weeks! "

i looked at Becky 

" You knew?? "

" Of course! "

" hey lets read more comments! " Lisa exclaimed. 

J56: woah!  What did Becky do to our Innocent Princess!?

love89: haha Innocent Princess turn to a Hot Wild Princess! Cool!

game3: wow! They really look great together!

BeckySoo: yeah!  But i still like BeckySoo couple!

Then many more comments followed. .. 

I sigh. 

" so.  Im also one of the princesses now huh? " They all nodded. 

i mentally facepalm. 

" anyway..  Care to explain what are those FreenBecky, BeckySoo thing? "

Then Jennie clickes some keys again on her laptop and a list appeared on the T.V.  Screen. 

Becky sat beside me then cuddled me.  i didnt resist.

" these are the list of couple shippers the students made up.  "

1. FreenBecky
2. BeckyFreen
3. BeckySoo
4. RoséFreen
5. JenLisa
6. ChaeSoo
7. BecIrin
8. NamMind
9. NoeyIrin
10. JenSoo

"there!  Those are the top 10 couple shippers of the school princesses.  And congrats!  FreenBecky couple is number one! "

Jennie announced.  Then she browsed some photos of me with Becky. so many likes and comments. And the most hot topic right now is our kissing scene earlier. 

I sighed again. 

" So now tell us.  Whats between you and Becky? " P'Mind asked with a teasing smile. 

" I told you! Nothing. " I felt Becky nod. 

" we are not dating. " she said.  Somehow i felt sadness upon hearing that.  but its the truth. 

" Then why did you kiss her? " Jennie uddenly asked. 

" Huhh?? Uhhh..  "

" hey stop interrogating her.  She just did that to distract me from the balloons. " Becky stood up.  I wanna tell her to stay hugging me.  but i didnt.  Then she looked at me. 

" right P'Freen? "

i nodded. 

" eehh?  Thats the only reason? " P'Nam exclaimed this time. .

Becky nodded with a smile.
But i saw a flicker of sadness in her eyes.. 

Becky...

Every one went silent for a moment. 

but Lisa broke it. 

" Then whats that necklace you both wear?  They look similar.  Like a couple necklace.  "

Lisa said while pointing at Becky's neck then to me.  i looked at Becky.  And there on her neck.  The neck lace i gave to her. So she kept it. So she knew me?  Then why didnt she tell me?

Lisa then stood up and ask becky if she can take a look at it but Becky shook her head and clutch the small pendant. 

" m-my first love gave this to me before! " Then she looked at me but everted her eyes when she catch mine. 

" ooohhh??? We didnt know you have a first love!  Who? " P'Mind asked. 

" t-thats my secret! " then she looked at Rosé as if asking for help.  This is the first time i saw her this vulnerable. Balloon incidents are not counted.

" Hey Guys stop it.  hmm? "

" Awwhh.  Rosé you are really no fun.  " Noey teased. 

Becky then sighed in relief and sat on the couch again. 
And again a moment of silence filled the living room.
I can feel the uneasiness of Becky beside me.
I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Becky? "

" Hmm? " she didnt looked at me.

" look at me"

" W-why?  If its about the kiss i wont tease you again about that! "

" Becky.  I said.  Look. At. Me. " And with that she turned her face to me. Its so red! 
i cant help but to laugh. 

" h-hey!  Whats funny?? "

" so... "

Im about to ask if im her first love but maybe i'll just ask her about it later.  When its just the two of us.  I also dont want others to know yet about our past. 

i still have few questions to ask Becky 
So instead of asking i smirked.  I saw her gulp. 

" d-dont smirk like that! "

" Why?  Anyway.  So the ultimate princess.  Is easily embarrassed when it comes to her lovelife.  Huh? "
Then she turned really red again. 
and everyone laughed.

" ok!  Enough of that! Oi Rosé! "

Becky suddenly yelled at Rosé who is obviously lost on her daydream because Jisoo's head is on her lap again and playing with her hair.

" huh? what?" Rosé asked looking around trying to identify who called her. And she with her failed expression again.

"STUPID ! Just confess already!" Becky said then pout.

And rosé immediately turned red. Jisoo suddenly got up.

" confess to whom?" she asked as she gave jisoo a death glare.

" ask her. Hmmff!" Becky said then pout again

" Rosé?" now haruna is looking at takamina.

" H-huh?? D-dont mind Becky. Hehehe guys.. Lets play?" Then looked at the others hoping someone will give her a hand. So she didnt see the pain that crossed Jisoo's eyes..

I sigh.. Rosé can be really stupid sometimes.

" Why dont we play that game again!" Lisa suddenly said.

" Noey you still have them right?"

" huh? what?" - Noey

" the equipments we used on the kissing game!" - lisa

Kissing game?

" aahh! yes they are on our room  .. wait . . Irin  come on lets get them!" and with that noey dragged Irim.

" That game? No way!" Jisoo suddenly exclaimed then crossed her arms across her chest   and she looking at Rosé

" i-its just a game sooyaa. A-and we already played that game before right?" rosé said trying to look away.

" but youre the first one to disagree with it before!'' now jisoo is like a child having a tantrums  ..

But Rosé just kept quiet. And Jisoo just sat on the sofa again frustratedly  

What the heck is that kissing game?

Why did jisoo reacted that way? while the others seems excited about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.1K 46
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. ๐˜š๏ฟฝ...
177K 4.5K 27
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด!! . . ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜’๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜—!!! . . ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜งo๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
65.9K 1.4K 20
Compilation of my One Shot Fanfic of FreenBecky. Do notes that this is just a fanfic! Hope you all enjoy my story and would like to share my happine...
138K 5.6K 22
What will you do if you only have 100 days left to live? A short FreenBecky fanfic. A collaboration with Holylightnerd.