π…π‘πŽπ™π„π 𝐈𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„ (οΏ½...

By youdontknowmybook

π‘†β„Žπ‘’ 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›. π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘'𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘ β„Žπ‘’ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑑. 𝐼𝑑 π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘œ... More

CHARACTERS
TRIGGER WARNINGS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 - NEW BEGINNINGS, OLD PAIN -
CHAPTER 2 - NEVER SAFE -
CHAPTER 3 - TRAPPED -
CHAPTER 4 - NO MERCY -
CHAPTER 5 - DETENTION -
CHAPTER 6 - FIRST -
CHAPTER 7 - RESCUE -
CHAPTER 8 - DESPERATE -
CHAPTER 9 - QUIET PLACES -
CHAPTER 10 - PARTY -
CHAPTER 11 - PARTY'S OVER -
CHAPTER 12 - MY REALITY -
CHAPTER 13 - UNBEARABLE -
CHAPTER 14 - JUST FOR ONE NIGHT -
CHAPTER 15 - A FANTASY -
CHAPTER 16 - WILDEST DREAMS -
CHAPTER 17 - BACK IN REALITY -
CHAPTER 18 - KILL ME -
CHAPTER 19 - ALONE -
CHAPTER 20 - WORLDS COLLIDING -
CHAPTER 21 - SAFE -
CHAPTER 22 - FROZEN -
CHAPTER 23 - SNEAKING OUT -
CHAPTER 24 - JUST SOME GUY -
CHAPTER 25 - HAUNTED -
CHAPTER 26 - RATHER BE DEAD -
CHAPTER - 27 - POWERLESS -
CHAPTER 28 - SECRETS -
CHAPTER 29 - CONSEQUENCES -
CHAPTER 30 - NO TURNING BACK -
CHAPTER 31 - A BEAUTIFUL, UNREALISTIC DREAM -
CHAPTER 32 - PEACE -
CHAPTER 33 - REALITY -
CHAPTER 34 - FIRST -
Chapter 35 - BACK IN HELL -
CHAPTER 36 -NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.-
CHAPTER 38 - BEING NORMAL -

CHAPTER 37 - COMFORT WITHIN -

629 8 2
By youdontknowmybook

TW

CHAPTER 37

*

Erling and I walked inside the building. While making our way to my locker I noticed Erling's eyes on me.
I knew he was in thoughts. Probably in thoughts about the situation earlier.
I was in thoughts too but it wasn't new to me to see Brody every day and to be reminded of the pain he had caused me.

Inwardly, sighing, I opened my locker and grabbed my Spanish book out of it.
Erling stood by me and waited for me to be ready to go to our classroom.
I closed my locker and started walking to the classroom with Erling.
When we arrived we sat down at our table.
I was uneasy.
Erling seem to notice that because he gently grabbed my hand, placed it on his lap and held it tightly.
I couldn't help but smile at him.
He always knew what to do to make me feel better.
He's always been by my side even though I probably didn't deserve it.

*

Once school was over, I felt uneasy again.
I didn't want to go home - I didn't want to run into Brody.
Erling and I walked out of the building.
He headed towards the parking lot, but I stopped.
"What's wrong?" He asked and turned around to me.
"Don't you have training or something?", I asked.
He hesitated. "Yeah, but I'll skip it."

"Why?"

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.
"Rose ...-"

"Because of me? Because you don't want to leave me all by myself?" I swallowed.
She shouldn't have to stop doing what he loves to do.
"Rose, I wanna be around you. So, I don't care about training."

"I don't want you to limit yourself because of me."

"I'm not." He said and took a step towards me until he stopped right in front of me. "I wanna spend time with you. Not go to training or anything."

I bit my lip, thinking. "But, what if you go to training and I'll just come along? I'll sit on the bleachers and read."

"I don't want you to be bored ...-"

"I won't. I love to read." I answered. "And whenever I'm with you I feel comfortable enough to just let all my thoughts go and enjoy reading."
Erling has a soft smile on his face.
"You sure?"

I nodded, quickly.
"Okay.", he mumbles and then starts walking with me to the football field.

Once we arrive there, I sit down on the bleachers and grab my book from my bag.
"I'll go change.", he said and leaned down to kiss my cheek quickly, but softly. "Be back in 5 minutes, okay?"
I nodded, softly smiling.
I opened my book and started reading.

Sitting here on this bench, watching Erling play football just felt like everything was whole and alright in my little world.
It was like, I could forget that I'd have to go home eventually. Home to this monster.
I looked at the field and watched Erling play.

He looked so good although he was probably sweating crazy. About an hour and a half passed until the coach blew the whistle and let the boys go back into the locker rooms.
Not even 5 minutes later Erling came back wearing his football clothes but definitely looking refreshed.
He sat down next to me on the bleachers and looked over my shoulder down to my book. "What's happening?", he grinned.
I shut my book closed and look at him caught. "Nothing."

"Come on. What's happening in your book?"

"None of your business.", I shrugged my shoulders, grinning. "You're mean, curly."
"Don't call me that." My cheeks reddened.
"Why?", he grinned and put his arm around my shoulder. "I like that name."
Erling gently pulled me closer to him while looking down at me. I felt my cheeks blushing and I couldn't bare to look at him.
He seemed to like to have that effect on me.
Gently he used his free hand to turn my face around towards him to make it impossible for me not to look at him.
"You're cute when you get shy."

"I'm always shy." I mumbled, giggling. "Exactly."

Again, my cheeks blushed. "Stop it." I turned my face away, again. Erling laughed before he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.
"Come on. Let's go get something to eat." He got up from the bleachers and held out his hand to me.
Smiling, I took his hand and walked with him to the parking lots.

*

We sat on two benches in a diner across from each other.
"I'm full." I sighed and put the last piece of my hamburger down on my plate.
"Really?"
He asked with a full mouth.
I grinned and nodded.
Erling finished his burger and then looked at mine. "We'll take the rest of it with us."
I nodded and then drank a little.

*

We walked out of the diner and stopped at his motorcycle. I wished we didn't have to go home.
Home to terror.
But we had to.
Erling drove us home and then we walked to the front door. Nervously, I took a deep breath and then unlocked the door with my keys.
We walked inside and Erling closed the door behind us.
The halls were empty and dark. Maybe everyone was asleep already.
Then, Erling gently grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. He opened the door to my bedroom and we walked inside.
After he closed the door behind us, I felt relived. Relived to be in those four walls with Erling. I hated being in this house.

"Do you have a key for your room?" Erling suddenly asked. I shook my head. "He took them from me once and threw them away."
He did it when I tried to hide from him in my room. I thought I could be safe in here, but he proved me differently.
Erling sharpened his jaw. It was obvious to me what he was thinking.
Erling walked to his sports bag and grabbed some clothes out of it. "Don't you want to shower?" I asked because it seemed like he was about to change. "No.", he said. "Why not?"

Erling sighed. "In case, he tries to get inside your room, I'd rather not be under the shower."
Inwardly, I sighed. He was doing too much for me. I didn't deserve all of that. "It's o-okay. Take your shower."

"No.", Erling stayed stubborn and started untying his shoes after sitting down on the end of the bed. I walked to him, kneeled down and grabbed his hand. He stopped in motion and looked to the side.
"I'm okay. I'll wait right next to the bathroom door and if he comes in, I'll walk into the bathroom."
Erling sighed before putting both of his hand on my face and looking me in the eyes. "Once you hear him come near your room, you walk into the bathroom, okay? - Right away."
He gets up and looks at me.

After I got up as well, I nodded and reassured him by getting on my tiptoes and kissing his lips for a moment. Erling seemed surprised but he replied the kiss with lots of softness while grabbing my face carefully.
When our lips parted, I looked up into his eyes and smiled softly. "I'll be okay."

He nodded, slowly and then let go off my face. He grabbed his clothes and walked into the bathroom.
I followed him, but stopped in front of the door.
Erling left the door half open.
If I wanted to, I could watch him shower in his full glory.
But I didn't.

A few minutes passed. Erling probably didn't even shower for 5 minutes.
He turned off the shower.
I had the door of my room in my sight, this whole time.

"All done." Erling suddenly said. I turned my face around and saw Erling standing in the door, fully clothed. He wore black shorts and a black, tight shirt.
"Im gonna freshen up." I said and walked to my closet to get some clothes out of it.
I grabbed some black, tight shorts and started looking for a shirt. But I couldn't find one.
Suddenly Erling stood behind me and cleared his throat.
I turned around and looked at him holding up a big, black shirt. "You can take mine."
Immediately, I smiled.
"Really?"

"Of course." He handed it to me. "You can have as many of my shirts, as you want." He smiled.
I bit my lip, blushing again.
Wow, this really needs to stop. It's getting embarrassing how red I'm always getting whenever he says something.

I walked into the bathroom, washed my face and then changed into black, tight shorts and Erling's big black shirt. It looked huge on me but I loved wearing his clothes. They smelled so good.
When I left the bathroom again, I turned the light off and walked to the bed.
Erling already laid on it, resting his head on his arm.
I snuggled up in my blanket.
Erling looked at me - I could tell even though it was pretty dark inside of my room.
Erling used his free arm to spread it out to me and allowing me to snuggle into it.
I smiled and I slid over and snuggled into his muscular arm.
Normally, touching would make me uncomfortable. But Erling didn't have that effect on me.
With him I felt as comfortable as I could.
I closed my eyes and felt safe and loved in his arm.
With that wholesome feeling, I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
618K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...