NON TRACK

Autorstwa sanyayaa

This book revolves around NON TRACKS!! peep inside to see different concepts on SwaSan Więcej

Request!
Unfold the TRUTH
Shot1
shot 2
Shot3
Shot4
Epilogue
Shot 2
shot 3
Shot4
shot5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot8
Shot9
Shot10
Happy SwaSan
Tracks choice
Introvert SwaSan
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot6
Epilogue
Lier lawyer
Shot2
shot 3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Shot9
Shot10
Epilogue
My Dangerous LOVE
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot9
Shot10
Final Showdown
LOVE without CONDITIONS
Shot2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
Shot10
Shot11
Shot12+ Epilogue
Teaser
Unsolved puzzle
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Epilogue
Lust for blood
Shot2

Forbidden Love

3.2K 191 201
Autorstwa sanyayaa

Hey!

Came with new track! "Forbidden love",

Track :  A sincere decent Sanskar Maheshwari son of reputed family ( Maheshwari) fallen in love with a bar dancer Swara!
( who have a dark past)
How they will fight against society?

KASHMIR!!

Sanskar Maheshwari A sincere decent boy age of 20!
Seen in beautiful place of kashmir, and he clicking pictures of beautiful nature in his camera!

Suddenly his eyes caught something more beautiful and his eyes gets fixed on that most beautiful scenario! He see  a girl who is washing her hairs from river 's water, her skin is glowing with cold water and she have a smile, shivering smile because of cold, her face is somewhat red because of cold and giving natural blush to her fairy skin! He admire her unknowingly forgetting for what he is here and what he is doing? And he start clicking her pictures admiring her divine beauty.

Suddenly she start going disturbing his view!

Sanskar : excuse me gulaaboo!
( seeing her in pink suit with pink blush on cheek)

Girl turns to see him! And looks at him weirdly  who put hand on his chest which starts beating fast by her one gaze on him.

Girl : what?

Sanskar : hayeeeeeee!! ( fall on ground) kitni pyaari awaz hai!!

Girl looks at him more weirdly!! And go from there!!

Sanskar : excuse me gulaabo!  ( seeing her went).

He rush toward her to catch her but she go in auto!!

Sanskar make sad pout seeing her disappeared!
He open his camera and see her pictures and smile!

Sanskar: gulaabo ( admiringly) God! Please let me meet her once more!

At Night!

Sanskar is admiring her pictures!

"Like really Sanskar, you fallen in love that too in one sight"

Sanskar : Haan nikhil! I fall in love, her one sight lost my heart! She was so angelic, so pure, her voice! ( putting hand on his chest) she created butterflies in me! I never felt like before!

Nikhil : ( laugh) arey wah! I thought love at first sight happens only in movies but! You fallen in love at first sight in real! Hmmm! But your love story was so short isn't? She said what? And disappeared!

Sanskar : if she is meant for me, we will again meet! ( dreamily).

Nikhil : and if she didn't meet then?

Sanskar : chup manhus! ( throw pillow on his face).

Nikhil make faces!!

Sanskar : now get lost in your room, I wanna have dream of my gulaabo!

Nikhil: arey! But how I will Sleep alone in this big villa? We will sleep together! ( coming in his blanket).

Sanskar : oyee! I will take dream of my gullabo, anything can happen to you, mind!

Nikhil understand and quickly go out! Sanskar chuckles and admire his gullabo 's picture hugging pillow.

Next Day!

Sanskar is buying something in super market!! He go on sunglasses shop and trying all shade in mirror!

His eyes fall on his gullabo again who is behind of him selecting a dupatta for herself putting dupppata on her shoulder! He put hand on his chest which again start beating fast seeing her.

Sanskar : gullabo! ( calling her, but she didn't hear him, he again call her loudly) miss gullabo! Red suit?

Girl turn and see him and realized she is in red suit and he is calling her! She glare him! While he smile at her. She remembered he yesterday also called her!

She sign her friend to let's go! But Sanskar again call her and run behind her to catch her.

Girl : what? Kyun picha kar raha hai!! ( why you are behind of me).

Sanskar : ma'am! I mean! ( fumbled seeing her angry) you are so beautiful!

Girl glare him more gulping his saliva!

Girl : itni maar padegi na, agli Sato pushte ganji paida hogi! ( I will beat so hard that your all next generation will be bald)
Nikal ab yaha se! Dubara dikhna mat!!
( get lost, dare you look again)

Her friend : Swara! We are getting late,let's go!

Sanskar : Swara!
( down his head seeing hee glare).

She go from there!

Nikhil: what happened? Why you are here? I was searching you! See! I bought this!
What happened to you? Why you are looking like you got 440 volt shock!

Sanskar ; gulaabo met again! ( shocks him).

Nikhil: really then why you are sad?

Sanskar tell everything about her threat to stay away!

Nikhil burst in laughter!

Nikhil : what do you thought, you will say, ma'am you are so beautiful and she will say! I love you my prince!! ( laugh)
This is India dude! Be thankful, she didn't beaten you!

Sanskar : I was just complementing her.
( sadly).

Nikhil : awww! Ab kya hoga! Voh to gyi!

Sanskar ; I came to know her name, her name is Swara! My gulabo 's name is Swara!

In Sanskar's Vila!

Sanskar checking her name on social networks sites!

Nikhil ; bro! You are becoming obsessed!

Sanskar: I don't know! What's happening to me! I just can't understand! Every moment, her thoughts remain in my mind!

Nikhil shake head at him.

Sanskar : there is no ID of her! I think my gullabo don't use social media! Nice girl!!

After 2 days!

Sanskar is searching Swara everywhere but not getting her any information!

Suddenly a thief come! And snatch his wallet and run! Sanskar screams and run after him screaming "thief, thief"

He gasped when he grabbed by a girl who hold him in her grip and beats him, Sanskar gets shocked seeing Swara! He put hand on his chest!

Nikhil : this isn't time to fallen down Sanskar! ( hold him before he fallen down again seeing her)

Sanskar :, gulaabo!

He rush toward Swara! She snatch wallet from thief and slap him, the thief cried and plead to leave him!

Swara : nikal ab yaha se!

Thief run from there!!

Sanskar : You are so beautiful ma'am! ( stpp seeing her glare) I mean! You are so brave!!

Swara : your wallet!! ( giving him wallet)and be careful!!
This place isn't safe for strangers and naive like you.

Sanskar : Thank you ma'am!  ( innocently)

She start going stop by him!

Sanskar : ma'am!, I clicked some of your pictures, do you want?

Swara : sun! Tu jaha try kar raha hai vaha tujhe kuch nhi mileage! You don't know who I am?

Sanskar : I understood! You are inspector? ( shocks and scared)

Swara nod no!

Sanskar :, then? Ghost!! ( terrified)

Nikhil : ah! Bhoot!
( jump in Sanskar's arms).

Swara shake head seeing them!

Swara : no!

Sanskar: then why I should stay away from you?

Swara : listen! Apply this childhishness on some other girls, they can melt! But don't waste time on me! Now get lost!

Sanskar : but!

Swara : chup!
( showing finger on her own lips).

Sanskar press lips putting finger on mouth!

Swara go from there with hidden smile at his antics!

She looks at him secretly who again put hand on his chest and fall in nikhil 's grip and looking at her admiringly!
Nikhil drag the lost Sanskar!!

Swara : khargosh! ( rabbit).

She go from there!!

After 2 days!

Nikhil : I will say forget her! She was looking so dangerous! I think, she is daughter of commissioner!

Sanskar : how you know? You came to know about her! And you didn't told me! Where is her home?

Nikhil : I said I think!

Sanskar : no! I don't think! I think she is magician, she did magic on me!

Nikhil : Oh! Majnu!!Teri Laila ne toh dekha tak nhi ache se tujhe!

Sanskar : she saw! She smiled at me, I seen her smile! ( remember her hidden smile) she said something too! ( remember her lips movement)
I think she likes me!

Nikhil : hmmm! Now you will say she love you!

Sanskar: possible! May be she is shy! ( excited).

Nikhil : shy and she? I don't think so! You forgotten what she did of that thief!

Both remember and screams putting hand on their respective cheeks being terrified!

Sanskar : phullaan devi!! ( scared)

Sanskar : offo nikhil! She is phullan devi for thief! I will become her husband!

Nikhil : dreams are free Sanskar, take as much! And yeah! Select names of babies too! Don't forget anything! I am sleepy!

He go from there, Sanskar make faces!

Sanskar : God! Please let me meet my gullabo again and this time, she should talk to me! Please push my story a bit forward!
I will give you parashad of pure gheee!! ( joint hand in front of small radhaa Krishna, which his mother gave to him)

At night!

Sanskar is having walk in trouser after having dinner, nikhil is also behind him having chocolate!

Sanskar : uff nikhil! You are eating chocolate while walking? What's the meaning of walk then?

Nikhil: who is walking? I am walking for you, giving you company!! You know! I can't leave you alone!

Sanskar : hmm! I am your adopted kid!

Nikhil : you are so naive Sanskar! This aunty ( Sanskar's mom) told!

Sanskar : I am not naive! ( frowned).

Nikhil: you are! I know from childhood!

Sanskar : whatever! But don't say this in front of gullabo, my reputation will be down!

Nikhil : hmmm! If she meet!

Sanskar : gullabo!

Nikhil : phir se kaha?

He point toward puchka stawl where she is having puchka with her  same friend!!

Sanskar : let's go for having puchka!

Nikhil : what's the meaning of walk if we will have puchka? ( in his same tone).

Sanskar : shut up! What's the meaning of walk, if we will not have puchka! Puchka is so healthy!

He go directly on stawl dragging nikhil with him for his safety from his gullaabo!!

Swara : tu phir aa gyaa! ( glaring him deadly)

Sanskar : I came for having puchka, did you bought this stawl?

Swara keep quiet and eat puchka glaring him, he gulp saliva and put puchka in mouth!!

His mouth start getting burn! As he never eat puchka!! And spicy food!
He start coughing!

Swara : khargosh!! Can't even handle spicy food!

She give him water, he drink admiring her!

Swara : drink water, otherwise I will pluck your rabbit eyes! ( glaring him).

He gulp saliva and looks down and drink water quietly!!

Sanskar: Thank you ma'am! ( dreamily).

Swara : chal Sangeeta!

Sanskar : Ma'am! Give me company!

Swara : yeh chahiyeee tereko! ( showing her Sandle to him) this will give you company well!

Sanskar ; you with this Sandle will be perfect! ( shocks her)

Swara : sun khargosh! Jyada dimag kharab nhi karne ka! Samja! ( o rabbit, don't make me mad).

Sanskar ; I just want to become your friend!

Swara : friend? Me?
Jab mere bare mei Pata chalega main Kaun hoon, patli Gali Nikal jayega! ( shocking him).

Sanskar : you are rowdy?

Swara : you don't need to come, stay away! And dare you come behind me!!

Sanskar : I never come! Fate entangled us!

Swara glare him! He down head!

Swara : khargosh!

She go from there!

Sanskar : why she always gets angry on me?

Nikhil : I am wondering, why you didn't till beaten up by her!

Sanskar : that's means she like me!

Nikhil : ufff! Please God save me from this love disease! I don't wanna become like him!

Sanskar punched his stomach for making his fun.

On a distance!

Sangeeta ; why didn't you told, you are a bar dancer! He will not come back to you!

Swara : i don't want his heart to be broken! I know how much pains when our expectations hurts!
Let him remain in bubble worlds, when he will go back his home, he will forget me like a beautiful memory!!

Sangeeta : but! By this how you will hide your identity?

Swara : he is a tourist here! I am sure he will not come again behind me!
Let's go! Time for our work.

She go with her.

Swara : ( monologue) khargosh! ( remembered his antics)

Next Day!

Sanskar who is coming from temple, who went to pray for Swara, with nikhil, see her again but this time in a revealing dress, which shocks him.

He see her going in bar!

Sanskar : why my gullabo going at this place?  We should see!

He go behind her to see her! And make faces seeing the dirty place, and cough and make vomit faces seeing alchol, drugs, smoke everywhere!

His eyes fall on Swara who is dancing on the stage in revealing clothes while people throwing money on her! He gets shocked seeing her!! Nikjil also gets shocked seeing this!

Swara's eyes also fallen on Sanskar, she feels pinch as he seen her reality! But she make firm face and continue her dance! Sanskar's eyes filled with tears knowing her actual reality, now he understood why she said to stay away from her!!
Tears fall from his eyes!

Some men's surouned her and try to dance with her closely, she doesn't resist, this isn't new for her! But that's boils Sanskar's blood! He directly go to them and punch a man shocking all including Swara!

Nikhil: Sanskar chal!

He drag him from there! While his eyes fixed on Swara who is also looking at him!

After sometime!

Sangeeta : you felt bad that your khargosh seen you there?

Swara : ab bura nhi lagta! ( now doesn't matter)
He might felt bad but he will understand and will not run after me now!
I am going to change for another dance!

She go from there in changing room like nothing happened!!

In Sanskar's Vila!

Sanskar cries miserably remembering Swara in bar! Nikhil feels bad for him.

Sanskar : she was a bar dancer! ( crying).

Nikhil : forget her! Forget her thinking a beautiful illusion!

Sanskar : I can't! I can't! This is paining so much!

Nikhil: Sanskar! You have to forget her! She is a bar dancer, a destruction! Stay away from such girls! These type of girls aren't good!

Sanskar : dare you say anything against her! She is pure!

Nikhil : pure? And a bar dancer!

Sanskar close eyes in pain!

Sanskar: I want sometime alone!

Nikhil understand and go from there while Sanskar crying miserably!!

He is remembering her first meet to now, everything revolving in his mind! He don't know he is feeling so pain in his heart, with fact his Swara is a bar dancer, whom he was claiming to love!!

After week!

Sanskar reached bar! Secretly from nikhil! He looks at her sitting on chair who is dancing again in a revealing saree which revealing her almost! He clenched fist while seeing people throwing money at her! And saying bad things about her! While she is unaffected!!

She knows his presence but avoids him!!

He isnt understanding why he is again here, even after knowing her reality now!

After dance!

She call a waiter and tell him to call Sanskar pointing toward him!

Waiter : sir! Swara is calling you in her room!

Sanskar nod yes! And go from there!

In Swara Room!

Swara is sitting inside and having alchol and smoking while Sanskar cough as the smoke go in his mouth badly!

She shake head and give him water!
He drink and gets composed!

Swara :, how are you khargosh?  ( chuckles at his frowned face), your nick name, khargosh! Scared khargosh!!

Sanskar keep quiet!!

Swara : sit here!

Sanskar sit on sofa! Where her undergarments are shattered! He feels awkward!!, she pick them chuckling at his scared face!

Swara : khargosh!! ( chuckles).

Sanskar keep quiet looking down!!

Swara : you again here! Samjhaya tha tere ko! Dur reh! Samjha nhi! ( didn't you understand, I told to stay away)

Sanskar keep quiet! And looks at her who is drinking alchol as if this isn't new for her!

Swara :, want? ( showing alcohol glass to him).

Sanskar : I don't drink! ( looking away).

Swara ; hkmm! You are decent man! You shouldn't be in this place, be a good boy and get lost!

Sanskar : why you are here? This isn't good place! Leave this work!,

Swara : tu Kaun hai mujhe batane wala!, Mera mard hai! ( who are you to stop me, are you my husband, my men)

Sanskar keep quiet!

Swara : what's your name?

Sanskar : Sanskar Maheshwari!!

Swara : arey! Wah! Your name is also decent like you! Toh tu yhaa kyu hai beta? ( laughingly).

Sanskar keep quiet!

Swara : sun! If you are running behind me because i am beautiful then tell you, there is a red light area just few minutes from this bar! You can satify your dick there!

Sanskar : how you can talk like this! ( angrily) is this way to talk?

Swara : so why you are behind of me,? For making my temple? For doing my Aarti! For what?

Sanskar : I love you!

Swara : Love! Which starts from saying I love you and ends when you will satify your dick!

Sanskar close eyes!

Sanskar : I am not like that! What you are thinking! I genuinely like you!

Swara : hmmm!, I know I know! Your likingness is genuine only till I don't sleep with you! Listen! I am bar dancer, not a prostitute! So don't expect I will Sleep with you! Get lost!

Sanskar feels pain by her words!

Swara : you are a good boy! That's why saying calmly! What you do by the way? Except  of roaming after me?

Sanskar : I am a college student, doing MBA!

Swara: means?

Sanskar : study of business!

Swara : means businessman! You will become businessman!

Sanskar: hmmm!

Swara : good good!! Acha hai! Toh padhayi kar ache se! Mere piche mat Bhag! Samjha!
(Politely)
Kuch khayega?

Sanskar nod no!

Swara : toh ja!

Sanskar get up and go quietly!!

Sangeeta : you scolded him so much Swara!

Swara : he needs this treatment! He is a decent boy, he shouldn't be in a bad place!!

She remembered his antics!

Swara : ( shaking head) khargosh!!

Screen freezes on them!

Precap : Sanskar coming bar daily even after Swara stops him!
And his love increases every moment for her, which she can sense and creating sensation in her too!!

How's was the part?

Complete Target

Votes  Target 150+

Comments Target 100+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

292K 10.1K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...
48.8K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
50.2K 1.4K 24
■ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ■ Rank ☆1 in Unspokenlove (for a long time...)???????????? ☆150 in fanficton 05-05-18 #153 in fanfictions 13/11/2017 ( Give...
13.9K 371 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...