Toxic Relationship With Tony...

By Kal_RDJ

Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sound... More

Part 1 - Toxic
Part 2 - Attention
Part 3 - The Only One
Part 4 - Credit Cards & Broken Hearts
Part 5 - The Event (1)
Part 6 - The Event (2)
Part 7 - Dinner Night
Part 8 - Disobeying
Part 9 - Step Forward
Part 10 - Playing Dirty
Part 11 - Accident
Part 12 - Just Work
Part 13 - Comfort
Part 14 - I Need You
Part 15 - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Part 16 - What a Shame
Part 17 - Bad Blood
Part 18 - Gut Feeling
Part 19 - Sour Times
Part 20 - Cry Me A River
Part 21 - Beat It
Part 22 - Struggling
Part 23 - Another Day
Part 24 - Don't Blame Me
Part 25 - Miss You
Part 26 - The Conference
Part 27 - The After Party
Part 28 - Better Now
Part 29 - Coffee
Part 30 - Pool Party
Part 31 - Jealous
Part 32 - Only Us
Part 33 - Reality
Part 34 - Get Used To It
Part 35 - Marks On My Neck
Part 36 - Evidence
Part 37 - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Part 38 - Morning After Dark
Part 40 - Lunch Party
Part 41 - Slow Hands
Part 42 - Middle Of The Night
Part 43 - Tongue-Tied
Part 44 - Paranoid Eyes
Part 45 - Interview With The Prince
Part 46 - Disconnected
Part 47 - Hotline Bling
Part 48 - The Breakfast Club
Part 49 - Sweat
Part 50 - Sorry

Part 39 - V.I.P.

573 25 5
By Kal_RDJ

"You look even better than I imagined" Tony admires you as you walk down the stairs all dressed and ready for your event night.

"Thank you, love" you smile and place a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Oops, that left a mark" you giggle about the red lipstick mark on his face.

"It's okay, I like you taking it off of me" he smirks as you wipe the mark off his cheek.

"I can't resist you" you admit.

"And I can't resist you" his eyes quickly fall on your lips.

Without having time to even think about it your lips are mashed together, you're kissing each other with passion, pulling one another close and feeling the warmth.

"Maybe we can skip the event?" you ask, feeling very aroused already.

"I like that idea" Tony's face disappears under yours to kiss your neck.

"NO! You're both going to the event. The car is ready" Happy Hogan, who's your driver for tonight, steps up and pulls the two of you apart.

"Isn't it my car? Which means it can wait until we're ready?" Tony asks, annoyed.

"The car can wait, I can't. Let's go, now" Happy insists.

"He's right, Tony. We'll have plenty of time later" you try to talk some sense into him.

"Okay, fine. But only because Alice is saying so" he agrees but makes sure to show his stubborn self as well.

Happy shakes his head but accepts that a win is a win and escorts both of you in the car. He gets in the driver's seat and you both get in the back of the car next to each other.

"Get that lipstick off your lips, for Christ's sake" Happy groans as he watches Tony through the rearview mirror.

"Yes, sir" Tony smiles proudly and fixes it.

You finally arrived at the event after a long silent drive. The only sounds made were some smooth kisses coming from Tony to your skin, followed by unamused sharp looks from Happy each time.

"Here we are, enjoy your night" Happy says as he stops the car.

"Thank you, buddy" Tony hugs him when they're both out of the car.

"My lady" he says when he opens your car door.

He gives you his hand and helps you get on your feet. He's quick to pass his hand over your dress and adjust it, being the fashion expert that he is. Then his hand lands on your lower waist and you walk down the red carpet together.

Oh, how you've missed this. Everyone's attention on you and Tony, his hands applying more pressure on you when he senses that you get uncomfortable or when awkward questions are being asked. But when you love the most is his giggle and the little kisses that you manage to steal from him in between conversations with random and not people.

"Finally, some alone time" he sighs, taking a seat right in front of the bar.

"I know" you agree with him, also taking a seat.

"What would you like to drink, love?" he asks you nicely.

"Surprise me" you reply and he smiles.

He talks with the bartender for a bit and soon comes back with two drinks, one for each of you.

"Thank you" you brush his hand kindly.

You enjoy the drinks with each other's company. It's this time of the events that you like the most. When everyone's done making offers and trying to get yours and Tony's attention for business purposes. At this time of the event you get to relax with Tony, listen to him complain about how much he hates everyone that talks to him and of course you love gossiping and judging everybody with him.

"Talking about Brian, have I ever told you about the awful date we had once?" you ask.

"You went on a date with him?" Tony is utterly shocked.

"Yeah, it was before we got together, don't get mad" you say quickly.

"Mad? I find this hilarious" he starts laughing loudly.

"Oh, come on" you choke on your drink.

"I can't believe you went from that to me. God, what an improvement" he enjoys himself.

"Why are you making fun of me? It's not like you didn't have your fair amount of ridiculous exes" you tease him.

"Never tried to hide it" he raises his eyebrows.

"What matters is that we both improved at this whole dating thing" you stand up.

"You for sure did, I'm not so sure about myself" he clearly jokes, showing off that playful smirk of his.

"Oh, really?" you raise an eyebrow.

"Really" he insists with that silly grin of his.

"What a shame. And I had so many things in mind for us tonight" you position yourself in between his open legs as he's still sitting down.

"And what could those things be?" he looks straight into your eyes.

His eyes and his look are both dark and devious. His whole existence is arousing you crazily. He's sitting with his open legs, feet resting on the step that there is on his stool. His knees are on each side of your body and he's holding his glass with just his fingertips.

"I was thinking about the way we left things in the middle back home" you say seductively and very slowly move your hand up his thigh.

"We did, didn't we?" he takes a big sip from his glass and empties it.

"Unfortunately..." you say quietly and bring your hand dangerously up his inner thigh.

"Alice" his voice is between a moan and a warning.

"Yes, Mr. Stark?" you ask in his ear, knowing very well that the power and superiority boost turns him on.

He has to grab you by your wrist to stop you from teasing him further and toying with his excitement. His heartbeat is already raised and the next thing that could follow would be inconvenient judging by your environment.

"I won't make it till home if you continue like this" he murmurs.

"Who said anything about making it back home?" you whisper in his ear and with your free hand you touch his shoulder.

He inhales very deeply, trying to contain his urges and during this time he looks around very carefully, scanning the place. As soon as he locks his target, a slight sparkle takes over the darkness in his eyes. He looks at you and even that quick eye contact is enough to make your knees weak.

"V.I.P. backstage" he says.

"Will we be alone?" you doubt.

"I'll make sure of it, don't worry" he stands up, holding your hand in his.

He walks through the crowd to make sure there's space for you to pass by and when you reach the V.I.P. he starts talking with whoever it is guarding it. It's no more than a couple of minutes later that you get inside unbothered. There are some people around but after a short conversation with Tony everyone leaves.

"Told you I'd take care of it" he addresses you proudly once you're all alone.

"I should've never doubted you" you approach him and wrap your arms around his neck.

"What will I do to you?" he groans as your lips meet.

You can feel how hot and aroused he feels during the kiss. He's impatient, trying to escalate things rapidly. But so are you and you're dying to please him tonight so you kiss him back with equal lust.

"Nothing until I'm done with you" you take him by surprise as you lower your hands on his belt.

"F*ck me, I love you" he groans and you can feel his erection grow in his pants.

"I love you, too" you reply and drop on your knees in front of him.

"You're so horny tonight and I f*cking love it" he smirks, looking down at you taking his erection out of his pants.

"You love it?" you look up at him while licking your lips.

"So much" his eyes roll back as you let his erection rub against your face slowly.

"Then you're definitely going to love what's coming" you smirk and finally take him in your mouth for the first time.

He immediately exhales deeply because of the way his tip rubs against your cheeks. You build your tempo and slightly suck him at first, until you feel ready to pick up the pace. Tony patiently watches down on you and sees how his harder than ever pen*s disappears deeper and deeper down your throat with each move of your head.

"That's it, baby, keep going" he moans.

You take him out of your mouth for a bit to catch your breath but you don't leave him hanging. You replace your mouth with your hand and stroke him tightly, just how he likes it. Although, when he runs out of patience, he brings his hand to the back of your head and pulls you into him again to continue what you were doing.

"Yes, right there" he comments once he starts thrusting his hips into you.

You have to admit that you've found a very good tempo together and Tony's clearly adoring it. His little groans and the way his erection spasms every now and then show off he's enjoying it.

"Look at me" he orders with his low demanding voice.

You listen to his wish and look up into his eyes for a couple of seconds. Unfortunately though, all the tension makes you lose focus and drop your eyes from his after a bit. He doesn't like that and he makes sure to show it. He once again moves his hand on the back of your head and grabs a fistful of your hair. He aggressively pulls it and makes your head tilt back, forcing you to watch up into his eyes again.

"I want you to look at me when I come in your mouth, is that understood?" he thrusts himself all the way down your throat, stretching you out completely.

You can only nod to show him you understand. And right after you do, he starts thrusting his hips all over again. Even more aggressively now since he's close to climaxing.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

You nod your head to show him you are and that's all he needs. Just a couple more thrusts and you feel his hot release deep down your throat. His mouth is slightly open but his eyes are completely open and focused on yours as he fills your mouth.

"Perfect as always" he places a soft kiss on the top of your head as you stay on your knees and swallow his orgasm.

You stand on your feet and watch him as he adjusts his clothes. He wants to focus on you now and it's clear by the naughty look in his eyes. He approaches you and slowly kisses your neck and jawline.

"Are you all wet for me already?" he asks seductively and rubs your slit with his fingers.

"Hmm, yes" you moan against his face.

He pulls you by your hand and makes you lay on a very soft couch, of course with his body on top of yours.

"My beautiful woman" Tony says and hides his head under your dress.

Your eyes shoot open, feeling him pull down your panties. You bite your lip the first time you feel his tongue against your slit and arch your back when he runs it up and down your area.

"So good" you murmur.

His goatee gets more and more intense against you as his mouth moves faster and harder on you. He knows how to please you with his tongue even without having to use his fingers yet. He holds your hands in his, interlocking your fingers while his tongue is bringing a wave of emotions through your spine.

"Don't make me scream" you ask from him.

He doesn't reply with words but that exhale that you feel against your wetness is enough to make you aware that he's laughing at your demand.

"No, no, no, no, no" you repeat when you feel one of his hands leave yours.

You know what he's about to do but that doesn't make it any less difficult to not be loud. Impossible even when his first fingers enter you, pleasing you along with his playful mouth.

"As*hole" you grip the couch tightly with your now free hand.

Your comment only makes him more determined to make you yell. His fingers increase by one and they all curl together deep inside you, teasing your spot perfectly. Your gasp is loud and fortunately you're left out of breath and remain somewhat quiet. As much as you can at least.

"Tonyyyy" you gasp loudly and arch your whole spine as you release yourself.

He gladly licks all your juices, making sure your dress doesn't get stained and then returns next to you. You're both breathing fast but you're also both smiling with satisfaction at one another.

"I bet we can still use some more alone time" Tony smirks.

"Quickie?" you ask, biting your lip.

"Do you really want me to be quick?" he asks.

Your hand answers for you, since it falls on his lap and slowly lets his erection spring free again.

"As long as we're both satisfied" you pass your thumb over his lower lip.

"Have I ever left you unsatisfied?" he raises his eyebrow.

"I don't mean to hurt your ego" you're obviously teasing him as you straddle his lap.

"You know what? You didn't get to be loud enough earlier" he says, smirking naughtily.

"You have another chance then" you say and lower you body, taking him all the way inside of you as he's laying down on the couch.

He quickly finds his way under your dress and holds both your sides tightly. That's how he helps you move your body up and down and take him hard each time. He really reaches deep inside of you and with both your tempos combined it's a wonderful experience.

"Let me hear you better" he tells you, definitely wanting to hear you moan louder.

"Make me" you say proudly.

He chuckles and shakes his head slightly. Next thing next, he pushes your body down and brings his hand on your neck. He holds you steady and asks pressure around you steadily. It increases along with the power of his thrusts. He's thrusting with his whole self up into you, making you feel every inch of him as deep as he could possibly reach.

"F*ck...me...oh....God" you moan.

"That's better" he enjoys your noises more.

You've turned much louder now. It's almost like you don't care that there are people outside the room anymore. Tony has that effect on you, he usually gets what he wants from you.

"T-Tony...right there" tears fill your eyes by the intensity of his thrusts.

"Ready whenever you are, love" he groans.

You repeat his name a few more times, each one louder than the previous, until you give him the confirmation that you're coming. He sees your nod and just when he feels you climaxing around him he lets himself loose and comes inside of you, like he almost always does.

"Oh Lord" you groan and lay on his chest, with his p*nis still inside of you.

"Are you satisfied?" he smirks.

"Don't I look satisfied?" you smile.

"You look and feel amazing" he moves a strand of hair out of your face and kisses you in the lips.

After your break to catch your breaths you struggled but managed to stand up and adjust yourselves without staining your clothes. Although, it was needed to take some time in the V.I.P. room to fix your appearances as well. All this sweating and moving didn't help with the integrity of the outfits.

When you went back to the event you could definitely feel a lot of eyes on you. People must've learned what was happening backstage for all this time, but frankly you didn't care at all. The only look that made your bones shake was Happy's, who didn't look happy at all.

"Can you ever keep it in your pants? Is it really that much to ask from you?" Happy asks with a very loud whispering voice.

"Relax, have a drink" Tony quickly says and orders a drink with a signal to the bartender.

"I can't drink, I'm the one driving" Happy seems mad.

"Right, right. Alice, what about you?" he turns to ask you.

"I'm okay for now, thank you" you smile.

"I'm having this drink and then we go. What do you say?" he asks both of you.

"Sure" you both agree.

Not one, not two, but 5 drinks later was finally the time that Tony agreed to leave. Mostly because there weren't even many people around yet but he also got tired eventually. Another typical night out with Tony. Nothing more, nothing less.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9K 50
You've been Tony Starks personal assistant for years, you do absolutely everything for him. It wasn't hard growing feelings for the Playboy Genius bu...
189K 6.2K 37
After you enrolled in a new university, you meet a professor who is everybody's favorite. When he discovers you don't share the same opinion of him a...
71.1K 2.5K 15
Being in a toxic relationship has never been heathy for anyone. You happen to be stuck in one with Bucky Barnes who's newly heartbroken and thinks th...
51.9K 2.6K 47
Tony Stark x Female Reader AU After meeting the Prince, your life changes drastically. ~ Set in Medieval times.