The Model (Scarlett J. x Fem...

By Karen1291429

Anastasia Volkova, a rare beauty, orphan, raised in Russia. Trained to be manipulative, heartless, seductive... More

The Beginning
The Invitation
Welcome to New York
The Met Gala
Meetings
Reality Check
It's Always About Him
Stalker
Help
Fears and Courage
Secrets
It's a Date?
Conversations and Margaritas
Pre-Party
Pool Party
Pool Party 2
Lie to Me
Walk of Shame
The Trial
Dark Thoughts
Goodbyes
Welcome to L.A
I Dare You
Forget and Move on
Ms. & Mr. Hollywood
What if?
Convolution / Complications
Cheaters
Good Girl Era Gone Bad
Memories
We're back, baby
Sincere words
Off we go
Home
Déjà vu
Show Time
Do dreams come true...?

Prepping

1K 28 1
By Karen1291429

Anastasia's POV

It's been a few days since Ekaterina arrived. I'm extremely content that she's here. We've been spending a lot of time together, she works every day which is not surprising and I've been relaxing a bit more. For the most part I go out to the mall, get coffee, take a few phone calls and go back to the flat and watch Netflix all day long. It's been nice, I haven't had proper holidays in years.

Yesterday, Scarlett finally texted. I honestly thought she had just ghosted me and that would be the end of it. I thought about texting her like Ekaterina said but my dignity and ego were too stubborn. Fortunately, to my surprise, she texted AND pretty much asked me out on a date. I felt a little gutted when she said it wasn't a date because she doesn't want to admit it but she's pretty much taking me out, so I'll take that as a win. Although, she's still married...I'll worry about that another day. Anyway, we'll be going out tonight to a pizza place near the flat. Ekaterina went to work but she said she would be back soon, it's around 2:00pm and I'm gonna start choosing my outfits for tonight's date. I'm excited which is odd, never been excited before for a date, it's...nice, it feels nice.

I have 2 choices but I'm not sure. I started changing when I heard Ekaterina coming in the room. "Эй, как прошла работа? (Hey, how was work?)" I asked Ina. She was staring at her phone when she entered the room so when I talked to her, she lifted her head and looked at my almost naked body and smirked "Эй, сексуальная женщина (Hey sexy)" she said. I just rolled my eyes. "вы уходите? (Are you going out?)" she asked when she noticed the clothes on the bed. "Да, я иду на ужин со Скарлетт. (Yes, I'm going out to dinner with Scarlett)" I explained with a smile on my face. "ты куда? (Where are you going?)" she asked curious and sat on the bed. "В пиццерии неподалеку. (A pizza place nearby)". "Мне нравится первый наряд, второй слишком официальный для пиццерии. (I like the first outfit, the second one is too formal for a pizzeria)" she nodded at the first outfit. I smiled at her and put the outfit on. I was looking at myself in the mirror when she came from behind and wrapped her arms around my waist while laying her head over my shoulder. I started smiling again and took her hands in mine and looked at her through the reflection of the mirror. "я люблю тебя (I love you)" I said to her and she smiled back and kissed my cheek. "Я знаю это, любовь моя. (I know you do, my love)" she said with that confidence of her and we both giggled. Ina turned me around so that I would face her, took a step forward and put her right hand on my cheek and began caressing it. I close the gap we had by putting my forehead on hers and closed my eyes. The relationship Ekaterina and I have is something I can't explain. Most people confuse us for a couple when they see us interact which is bizarre to me. That's the only way I know how to behave around her. And I know it's the same for her as well. She's my soulmate and the more the days pass, the more worried I begin to be because I know she'll leave me. I try not to think about it but last time she left, I didn't see her for almost a year. "Как сильно тебе нравится эта девушка? (How much do you like this girl?)" she interrupted our little moment. I replied "Я не уверен, но я никогда не чувствовал такого раньше. (I am not sure, but I've never felt like this before)". Ina looked at me and said with some worry "Будьте осторожны. Я не хочу, чтобы вы пострадали. (Be careful, please. I don't want you to get hurt)" she stopped for a second before continuing "Я не хочу, чтобы ты снова пострадал. (I don't want you to get hurt again)". "Эй, нет. Ты не можешь этого сделать. Это не твоя вина, мы были молоды и глупы. Важно то, что мы живы и в порядке. Я люблю тебя, это никогда не изменится. (Hey, no. You don't get to do that. It's not your fault, we were young and stupid. All that matters is that we're alive and we are fine. I love you, that will never change)" I said refusing to go through that path again. She always blamed herself but it's not her fault. We broke up because we didn't love each other like that, it took a tool on me because I never felt loved before but we did what was best for us. I could see a tear going down her cheek, it pains me to see her like that. Now it was me the one with the hand on her cheek, she didn't want to look me in the eyes but I lifted her chain delicately "Я знаю, я знаю. я был... я был таким придурком, и я не могу представить, чтобы ты прошла через это снова. (I know, I know. I was....I was such a jerk and I can't see you go through that again. I love you with all of my heart and I never meant to hurt you)" her eyes were teary. "Я знаю это. Вы шутите? Вы спасли меня, Екатерина. Вы спасли меня. Мы сделали то, что было лучше для нас, и вы не были козлом. Я обязан вам своей жизнью. (I know that. Are you kidding? You saved me Ekaterina. You saved me. We did what was best for us, and you were NOT a jerk. I owe you my life)" I said meaning every single word. She smiled lightly and I hugged. Tight. Scared she would leave me. So I hugged her and we remained like that for a few. You see, Ekaterina is the kind of girl that doesn't open up. She's confident, intimidating even scary at times. It doesn't matter who it is, she doesn't show her emotions. She's the bravest person I know but with me, with me, she opens up, she feels things. It's rare. It's nice to be her weak spot. It scares her, that's why she's overprotective but it's nice knowing someone cares that much for you. She's my everything and I know I'm her everything. We would die for each other, no doubt, no regrets, no hesitation. It's nice.

After a few, Ina said "Хорошо, слишком много эмоций для одного дня. я дам тебе подготовиться. (Alright, too many emotions for one day. I'll let you get ready)". There she is, tough Ekaterina again. "Ужин в 7, так что я уйду около 6:30, чтобы купить ей цветы.  (Dinner is at 7, so I'll leave around 6:30 to go buy her flowers)" I informed her. She just nodded with a smile on her face. "Хорошо, дорогая. Я останусь дома до конца дня и посмотрю фильм с мальчиками, тебе лучше рассказать мне все, когда вернешься. (Okay, darling. I'll stay in for the rest of the day and watch a movie with the boys, you better tell me everything when you're back)" she said. "Will do" was my response. Ina was taking her clothes off to change to more comfortable clothes, I was going to go to the bathroom to finish my hair and makeup but before I approached her and slapped her ass and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She laughed. "Go" she said. I replied with a simple "Пока, горячая штучка. (Bye, hot stuff)".

— 6:00pm —

It's almost time, I'm taking the keys of the car I rented a few days ago.

I live only 10min away for the pizzeria and there's a flower shop on the way, since it's practically a date, I thought why not get her flowers. I can't come empty handed. On my way there I stopped, as planned, on the flower shop and got her a flower called Zinnia also known as the "Scarlet Flame".

I hope she isn't allergic to flowers. After the flower shop I got on my car, put the flowers on the copilot seat and began driving to the pizzeria. I was a little nervous, which rarely happens but I am nervous. Once there, I parked nearby, took a deep breath, grab the flowers and got out. It's just dinner, relax. The second I got out, pedestrians turn to look at me, maybe it's the car or maybe it's me. I never know. I started walking towards the pizza place when I saw her from afar, with a bouquet of flowers too. I looked down for a second and laughed, we both had the same idea. When she saw me and my flowers, she blushed. The closer she got, the better I could appreciate what she was wearing and how stunning she looked. She had a beautiful casual dress, simple but stunning, her hair looked magnificent, she looks perfect.

Before I knew it, she was standing in front of me with pink cheeks from blushing and had both of her hands on the bouquet of flowers. "You look stunning" I told her. She kept blushing and smiled "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself", she continued "I think we had the same idea" referring to the flowers. I smiled back and said "Looks like it...great minds think alike" and winked at her after the last part. She giggled and I told her "I brought you these" and extended the bouquet of flowers. She had a big smile on her face and asked "What are they called?". "Zinnias but they're known as the Scarlet Flame" I said to her. She looked at me with what seemed to be admiration, smelled the flowers and said "Thank you, they're beautiful". She took that as her turn and extended the flowers she had bought for me and began "These are-", before she could finish her sentence I interrupted when I saw the flowers "Royal Azalea". "Yes, the lady at the store said it's a national Russian flower" she explained. She's really thoughtful. It's cute. "They are. Thank you" was my response while I, like her, smelled the flower.

"Ready?" I asked signalizing the restaurant. "Ready" she said and smiled. We entered the restaurant and the hostess asked if we had a reservation which we did, she definitely recognized Scarlett but kept it professional. She took us to our table which was a private booth and we sat down next to each other. The date officially started. Let's see how it goes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 120 24
Victoria Taylor Jones is an young woman around 19 years old, living in New York about to start her first year at NYU. However her past is about to ca...
36.2K 615 60
Y/N Y/L/N girlfriend of Elizabeth olsen, an artist and an actor in love, but what happens when they fall out of love? what happens when they both mee...
Cursed By Eis

Fanfiction

10.3K 525 14
One woman will do everything in order to get the freedom for the two women she loves more than herself, the only family she has, and the only hope an...
230K 4.8K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do