Grumpy x Sunshine Drabbles

By anonymityisfunwriter

Grumpy x Sunshine Drabbles with a hint of outtakes from Two Sides of The Same Coin More

Affection
Alpine
The Interrogation (TSOTSC Outtake)
Superhero Landing
On Your Left
Your Worst Nightmare
The Bake Sale Outtake
Flying
Peter
Affection (Part 2)
Flufftober: "You've told your parents?"
Flufftober: Supporting Silly Quirks/Hobbies
Flufftober: "Oh no, you're a Morning person!"
Flufftober: Shooting Stars
Flufftober: "Accidents Don't Happen Accidentally"
Flufftober: 'I hate you' - 'I love you too'
Flufftober: All The Hugs
Flufftober: Blankets
Flufftober: Falling Asleep Together
Flufftober: Dear Diary
Flufftober: Slow Dancing
Halloween
Flufftober: A Sweet Treat (Halloween Pt.2)
Fury Finds Out
Comfortember: Exhaustion
Comfortember: Anxiety Attack
Comfortember: Lost
Comfortember: Comfort Item
Comfortember: Cold
Comfortember: Self-Care
Comfortember: Flowers
Comfortember: Game Night
Comfortember: Frozen
The Friends We Made Along The Way
A Quiet Moment
First Draft of the Grumpy Sunshine Series
Christmas Tree Farm
O, Christmas Tree, O, Christmas Tree
Pal-entine's Day
Remember Your Training
Question...?
Dad
The Monologue
An Order
You're My Best Friend
The Cooking Conflict
In The Noon Of Night
The Jar
Awesome
Jealous Girl
Even In A Burning Building
Fury Finds Out (Part 2)
Mjolnir
Mjolnir - Part 2
F is For Friends Who Do Stuff Together
I Don't Like You
Training
Meeting The Parents (Part 1)
Meeting The Parents (Part 2)
Let Me Help You
Close To You
Every Part of You

Advice

106 7 0
By anonymityisfunwriter

Anonymous request from Tumblr: "New to tumblr, please bear with me😭🙏 I love Bucky x sunshine fics and read them religiously on ao3! Wondering if u could do one where Peter/sunshine are hanging out a lot bc he feels safe with her/looks up to her. Bucky is craving sunshine's attention so he flirts with sunshine but she just doesn't really pick up on the ques, and the team is teasing them bc they're all assuming she understands. Bucky progressively flirts more obviously to try to get her to notice but it's not working."

"Can I ask you for your advice?"

Peter's voice comes from the other side of the common room where he'd been working on homework. It was a common enough occurrence. Today, it was just you and Peter, but there were plenty of times that MJ and Ned also joined him.

You look around the room to find no one else besides you and Peter. You turn back to him pointing at yourself, "You're asking me?"

"Yeah."

"Er... I don't think I'm supposed to be giving advice. That's Steve and Sam territory."

"Nah," Peter disagrees. "I want to hear what you think. Besides if I ask them, Steve'll start calling me 'son' again, and Sam's still pretending I'm invisible."

"Again?" you sigh, shaking your head. Peter wordlessly nods. You dismissively wave your hand, "Don't worry about it, I'll talk to Sam."

"Wait, that wasn't what I needed your advice on! Please?"

"Oh.. sure!" you shrug.

"Well, I guess, I'm sorta having a hard time with the superhero thing. Sam told me that you've never, you know," Peter hesitates, tugging at his collar as an insinuation. "Killed anyone."

You frown, "Oh."

"I mean, I just - I wanted to know how you do it."

"How I don't kill people?"

"No - I mean - Sorta. Sam told me that you hold back a lot," Peter sheepishly explains. "And I guess, I sorta knew that already. I mean you could kill us all if you wanted to. Not that I thought you would do that or anything, but like even with bad guys. And you're just like so happy all the time!"

You take a moment to process Peter's rambling. Your mouth twists apologetically, "Pete, I won't lie to you, I don't think there was a question there."

"You seem decently happy with Mr. Bucky, not that I can really tell because he's always frowning at me. But you are. You're happy. You have a life. I just wanna know how you do it."

"You want to know how I have a life?"

"Is that a stupid question? It's a stupid question, isn't it?"

"No!" you assure Peter. "Of course not! I'm glad you came to talk to me, I'm very wisdomous."

"So?"

"Oh, right..." Your mouth twists as you think about Peter's question for a long moment. "I dunno, that was a choice that I made when I was thrown into this. I didn't want to be someone other people were scared of. I want to be good. I want to believe that people are good."

"Even when they're not?"

You chuckle, "I didn't say it was easy. I forget that sometimes too. That's why you surround yourself with good people. They'll remind you when you forget."

"That's really it?"

"And I listen to a lot of Taylor Swift."

Peter nods in agreement, "Already do that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 758 54
Sunshine!Reader x Grumpy!Bucky Barnes A Collection of Grumpy x Sunshine Moments Ft. You and Bucky Barnes Just a collection of little drabbles and one...
27.5K 322 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
17.5K 875 10
𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 || 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯; 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘦...
291K 7.9K 41
The Grumpy x Sunshine Trope Ft. You and Bucky Barnes (Cross-posted on AO3) This story has a playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6w2i3tk1FVO2Z...