𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 | 𝐃.𝐄.

By kaiwrotethat

In a world where most believed toxicity was necessary to go through in order to find real love, she brought i... More

i.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
Epilogue

25

30.4K 1.3K 358
By kaiwrotethat

"Nana, that's enough now." Angel chuckled, attempting to pull her own shirt down just to get her hands swatted away by her grandmother.

She'd just revealed the news of her pregnancy to her family; her sister, their grandmother and their mom, only for all of them to scream as a reaction. Luckily she'd worn her noise cancellation headphones because that was the exact reaction she was expecting from them. They would scream over anything.

Her grandmother was currently rubbing her belly down in homemade cocoa butter while talking to her unborn children, though her stomach only had a small, practically unnoticeable bump. Angel had been sitting here for half an hour now, and the scent of the cocoa butter was starting to make her head hurt.

"Aw, my baby. Estoy tan orgullosa de ti." Her grandma Grace told her that she was proud of her before finally removing her hands.

"Te quiero." Angel responded with an 'I love you' as a smile spread across her face.

"You know she 'bouta go call all her church friends to tell her about the babies, chile." Shayla shook her head as Grace rushed to her bedroom, making Angel laugh because she knew it was true.

"I still can't believe you got pregnant before I did. This crazy." She added.

"Technically, I didn't. You've been pregnant twice, you're just a murderer." Angel told her, laughing again once her head was pushed out of Shayla's lap.

"Aight now bitch you play too much." Shayla couldn't help but to laugh too, putting the rat tail comb that she was just using to scratch Angel's hair on the side of her.

"I was just stating facts, girl. No need to be upset." She snickered, laying across the other end of the couch.

"Ain't nobody mad. It's still fuck them kids, hell you mean?" Shayla unlocked her phone, listening to her little sister laugh yet again.

Just as her laughs died down, Roman walked into the living room with a plate of food in his hand, causing Angel to sit up against the armrest of the couch.

"It smells so good. Thank you baby." Angel took the glass plate that contained cheesy chicken enchiladas, dirty rice and red beans from him.

He'd spent the last two hours in the kitchen with Angel's mom, Serenity, learning how to cook one of Angel's favorite meals the way that she liked. That was another reason they'd came over today; Angel hadn't eaten a full meal in a few days because she hadn't felt like cooking, and again, she only ate food that she or her mother cooked.

Roman wanted to learn how to cook a few meals from Serenity so that he could feed Angel without having to bring her over to her mom's house every single time because he hated when she didn't eat-especially now that she was carrying two babies.

Angel loved the way he tended to her special needs, and her mom did too. She'd even printed him out a stack of papers that listed multiple meals and the recipes for them the way that Angel liked.

"You welcome. Eat the whole thing, aight?" He kissed her face, and she chuckled, nodding her head.

"Every time I see you and him I be wanting to cry." Shayla had a pout on her face as Roman walked back towards the kitchen.

"Why?"

"'Cause you always been my lil' baby but now you got yo' own family and stuff. And he just make you so happy, I love it. I didn't expect you to grow up so fast." She heavily sighed, slouching back against the couch cushions.

"You guys are all saying that like I'm not turning 26 in two weeks. I've been grown." Angel waved her off while cutting up her enchiladas, and Shayla playfully rolled her eyes.

No matter how old she would get though, she'd always be Shayla's baby. They've been best friends since Angel was born and nothing could ever change that. Nonetheless, it made Shayla happy to see the life her little sister now lived.

About an hour later Roman and Angel finally arrived back home to an empty house since Raelle and Faye were out shopping for the future kiddos and Kaiya was spending the night at her best friend's house.

It was now raining outside despite the sun shining brightly earlier, but it didn't bother Angel because she loved this kind of weather. The perfect storm to comfort her as she watched one of her favorite movies, Leap. It ironically rained often in the movie as well.

"Damn that nigga in the pen again?" Roman's voice interrupted her thoughts, causing her to raise her head from his chest to look at him as he spoke on the phone.

"I ain't heard shit 'bout that. I don't be in the way no more, niggas ain't telling me nothin' either." He chuckled, leaning his head down to peck her lips that were turned down into a frown.

"Hang up now, please." Her arms slithered around his neck to hoist herself up to lay on top of him completely instead of just having her head on his chest.

She put her face in his neck when he didn't acknowledge her, pressing her lips up against his skin. When she gently brought the piece of tattooed skin into her mouth, his hand went to her waist as if he was telling her to chill.

Deciding not to listen, she went ahead and gave him a hickey while listening to the way he tried to control his voice as he continued on with his phone call.

At first, she was playing. But her hormones quickly caught up with her childishness and now she was serious.

She lifted her arms in the air to pull his shirt that she wore from over her head, and his eyebrows furrowed at the sight of her breasts at the same time that his dick began to harden underneath her.

"Look at me." She rubbed his face after he'd taken one of her nipples in his mouth, and he lowly groaned to himself after ending his call without even saying goodbye. He would definitely be telling her Happy Mother's Day next month.

His head remained in her hands as they shared an intimate kiss, swapping one another's spit while Angel made herself comfortable in his lap. His hands traveled to be on her waist, gripping her hips as their kiss intensified.

"Mhm be still," He gripped her waist tighter once she tried to move, caught off guard at the feeling of her opening being stretched apart by his dick.

"Baby I don't wanna be on top." A pout replaced her expression, knowing he was about to put her to work.

"Too bad. You wanted this dick so you 'bouta take it how I give it to you. Move yo' hand." One of his hands wrapped around her neck, and she moaned, doing as told.

He pulled her down for another kiss to distract her as he guided himself deeper into her warmth, only for another groan to slip out after feeling her moan in his mouth. Every time he slid her all the way down on his length, she'd moan again, letting him know that he was stroking at her spot.

She bit her bottom lip in an attempt to contain her moans, noticing how loud she was getting, but as soon as his hand came down on her ass she had to let it go.

"No. Don't cum. Look at me Angel," He turned her head so she looked directly at him, seeing the pout that was on her face.

"Don't cum. You hear me? Hold it fat ma." His hand tightened around her neck, slowing down the pace of his strokes so that she would know that he was serious.

Angel couldn't tell if this was just sex talk or not, neither did she really care. He'd just taught her how to release her orgasms on command a few days ago, and now he didn't want her to at all? Releasing was already hard enough as it was, and now him telling her that she couldn't was just crazy.

Her body went partially limp on top of his but her arms remained around his neck, and her moans came out soft as the knot in her stomach untied, resulting in her cumming around his dick.

"Man, fuck. You don't listen." He grunted, reaching down to hold the base of his dick as he pulled it out of her, seeing that it was coated in her substance.

He moved so quickly; Angel didn't know how she made it to the floor on her knees in a matter of seconds without ever moving on her own. She was still trying to recuperate from her orgasm when he'd grabbed her face to open her mouth, laying his thick length right on her tongue before he pushed it down her throat.

"I be letting you do what you want but ain't no more of that. Move yo' fuckin' hand or I'ma break it." He had her hair wrapped around his fist, watching her do as she was told.

He thrusted his hips forward, sending his dick so deeply down her throat that it caused her eyes to fill with tears of exhaustion while she tried to focus on her breathing since it felt like she would pass out at any moment now.

"Fuuuck," He groaned out at the sounds of her gags, reaching down to cup her chin to keep her head still. He stopped his movements, allowing his throbbing erection to just rest in her throat which caused her gags to become heavier.

"Oh my god," She whimpered, putting her hand between her legs while spit fell from her mouth.

"You gone learn to start fucking listening. If I told you not to cum, why would y-Angel move yo' hand. I'm not gon' tell you that again." He moved her arm so that she couldn't touch herself before roughly grabbing her face.

"I'm sorry baby. I couldn't hold it." Tears fell down her cheeks as she stared up at him with her round eyes, genuinely saddened by how upset he was.

Roman stood back up but kept her face in his left hand, using his right hand to stroke his dick directly near her mouth. She had such a pretty face, he could have a whole orgasm without her even touching him.

He moved his hand up and down his shaft, keeping his eyes on hers as he allowed his own spit to fall from his mouth and into his palm to lubricate his dick before continuing to stroke himself.

Angel's eyes roamed his well-built figure, scanning over his many tattoos. She noticed the way his chest slowly rose and fell from his relaxed breathing pattern while his eyes full of lust and admiration remained on her face. She knew what she did to him and that alone could fluster her more than anything else.

"I'll get on top baby. I can fix it." She mumbled, standing up from the ground in front of him, and he licked over his lips once she guided him to lay back on the bed.

Crawling to be on top of him, Angel reached behind herself to grab his wet dick in her hand, rubbing it down her equally-if not more-moist slit. Both of them moaned at the same time as she pushed his length inside of her, sitting down to take as much as she could.

"There you go. You ain't gotta take it all mama. Handle what you can." His hand went to her ass again, gripping it in his palm.

"I love it when you talk to me. You make me feel so good." She spoke through a soft gasp, trying to focus on talking back to him and riding his dick simultaneously.

"Shit, Angel." The erection in his dick pulsed at her soft voice, letting him know that his nut was approaching. He wanted her to cum again before he did though.

"Roman that hurts papa." Her face formed yet another pout after he'd slapped her ass for the second time in a row, so he did it again.

"Focus on yo' dick and you won't feel it. This shit yours. You gotta use it to get yo' nut off." He began to meet her strokes halfway with thrusts of his own, causing Angel to lose her rhythm.

"Can I cum? Please?" She whimpered, listening to him groan in response.

"Mhm. Cum wit' daddy. I ain't gon' stop. I ain't stopping mama." He held her waist, his muscles rippling as he fucked her like she was his favorite toy, as rough as she liked-all the while talking gently to her.

"I'm cumming," She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close as her cum shot out of her in clear squirts, earning yet another groan from him.

"Fuuuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck," He grunted, his strokes becoming sloppy as his nut spilled into the warmth of her walls.

"You look so pretty when you cumming. Cum on yo' dick baby. Don't stop." He slapped her ass again, urging her to release for the third time.

Angel's legs shook as her orgasm took place, giving her that familiar intense feeling in her pussy that resulted in her cumming around his dick once more.

She could still feel him nutting inside of her; obviously his favorite thing to do because he hadn't stopped since the first time she'd allowed him to do it. She didn't mind it though; it was one of her favorite feelings too.

"I love you so much." She spoke quietly as both of them laid there, attempting to catch their breath.

"I love you more. Turn over." He tapped her waist, and she chuckled, getting off of him to lay on her back.

"Don't make me cum again, please." She mumbled, watching his head dip between her legs to clean up the mess he'd left on her outer lips.

"I got you." He pushed her legs against her chest, dragging his tongue down her moist slit, following up with a loud groan that was the result of the taste of their mixed substances.

"Roman I don't like when you do that." She grabbed his face once his tongue made it to her second entrance, and he laughed, pulling out of her grip.

"So. You smell so good, I'll lick whatever." He chuckled, gently kissing her sensitive clit.

Angel playfully rolled her eyes, feeling him trail more kisses up her body until he made it to her mouth. They engaged in one more sweet kiss, sharing the taste of each other on one another's tongue.

An hour and another shower later, Angel and Roman were cuddled up in bed together with a MacBook in between them, now looking at different properties on Zillow for their future house.

"It costs so much though. Why not just do a mortgage instead of paying for it in full?" Angel looked over at him with a small frown on her face.

"Why would I pay rent for the house we gon' raise our family in? If we ever outgrow it we can just sell it. Plus, if I pay rent I'ma have to pay interest and it's gone end up being more than the out-the-door asking price anyway." He told her, scrolling through the pictures of the property.

Roman was actually paying close to a million dollars in cash for the house and also had to put up one of his other properties for sale in order to purchase the multimillion dollar home in New Jersey.

This would be both of their first time living in another state, but they were only about a three hour drive from Angel's family so she'd still be able to come back and visit every other weekend. And fortunately for Roman, his Nana was the only family member he kept in contact with so he didn't have to worry about leaving anyone behind.

He tried to find them a property in New York, but it wasn't many large family homes in the state-unless it was a condo, which usually didn't have a backyard and that was a necessity for the house he'd raise his kids in. Jersey was close and was just as familiar to him as New York was, so he wasn't complaining.

Their new home was a seven bedroom with eight and a half bathrooms, and came with both a furnished attic and basement-but Angel would be throwing all of the complimentary furniture out and putting brand new furniture in. She couldn't wait to go shopping for it.

She was so thankful to have Roman as the man she wanted to do the remainder of her life with; he'd let her pick out the house and even said that if she wanted to make any changes to it he'd hire a team of construction contractors to do whatever she asked for.

But the house was perfect as it was. It took her a couple of weeks to find it; but mostly because neither of them were sure if they actually wanted to move from their current house. The decision was made now, and they'd be moving sooner than expected.

Their realtor gave them a move in date for next month, and Angel was so happy about that because she didn't want to be carrying around an extra large belly during the moving process-and by extra, she meant two entire fetuses sharing her one stomach that had never carried a single baby.

"That makes sense, I guess. Smart-ass." She rolled her eyes, and he laughed at how foreign it was to hear her cursing.

"You ain't gotta worry 'bout no price of nothin' though. I got us." He kissed her forehead, and then leaned down to kiss her belly too, making her smile.

"I know baby."

Kentrell & India are madly in love like fr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 18.1K 48
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐥�...
240K 9.2K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
632K 22.4K 52
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣' 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮 - 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻
879K 41.9K 33
First time we fucked, we ain't really plan it.. But now I'll be making love to you through him...