Dra and Sdra2 x reader

By JustAnotherGirl777

A collection of Danganronpa Another and Super Danganronpa Another 2 x reader scenarios and imagines from my T... More

Intro and Key
Requests (CLOSED!)
❤️ S/o bruised by giant Doggo
❤️ S/o like Mikan
💚Hajime, Shinji, and Kakeru x strong S/o
❤️Struggling to open soda can for S/o, just for Kanata to open it instead
💚Tsurugi, Teruya, Haru, Kinji, and Yuki in Makoto-Kyoko situation with S/o
💚Tsurugi, Utsuro, and Satsuki with unlucky S/o
💝Swap bodies with Male S/o
💚Tsurugi, Mikado, Kinji, and Syobai with S/o like Carrie
💚Kiyoka, Teruya, Haru, Satsuki, Rei, Utsuro, and SDRA2 Yuki x S/o like Bruno
❤️First kiss with S/o
💝S/o with Himiko Yumeno personality
💚Tsurugi, Teruya, Haru, Kinji, and Yuki with scarred S/o
❤️ S/o adopted by the Addams Family
❤️S/o who's twins with Miu Iruma
💝First kiss with S/o
💚Yamato, Tsurugi, Mitch, Kinji, Kakeru, and DRA Yuki with S/o like Bruno
💝 Wedding Hcs with S/o
❤️S/o is damsel in distress in a play, but their Ex is the knight
💛Rei Mekaru x reader
❤️Phineas and Ferb's Driving Test Waltz with S/o's Dad
❤️Flirty male S/o
💛Rei Mekaru x Reader Part 2
💛Teruya x Reader Comfort
💞DRA boys with sister reader who got their feelings hurt by Rei
💞Sdra2 boys with sister like Komi from Komi Can't Communicate
💙S/o who has cruel stepmother
💝Bubble ride with S/o
💜Wedding hcs with S/o
💙 Magical Girl S/o
💞Sdra2 girls with Cosplayer sister who has a copycat
💜S/o with Kotoko Utsugi backstory
💙Animal Tamer S/o
💜Animal Tamer S/o
💚Yuri, Kanata, and Teruya having crush on Ultimate Dollmaker
💚Sdra2 Blackends saved by Ult. Escape Artist S/o
💚Hibiki, Emma, Kanade, Setsuka, and Yoruko struggling to open soda can for S/o
💙S/o killed by Kanade
💙Masculine looking reader actually being a girl
💜S/o like Shuichi
💜S/o like Tiana from PATF
💜S/o who likes to draw on their hands
💞Tsurugi with child sister whose almost kidnapped
💚Mitch, Haru, Yuri, and Nikei seeing S/o in Bikini
💚Rei,Yuri,Shinji,Kanade, and Hibiki x S/o like Carrie
💙Struggling to open soda can for S/o, just for Iroha to open it easily
💝 Burnt-out Dancer S/o
❤️S/o the Child of Adrian Monk
❤️ S/o like Ibuki
💜Falling in Love with S/o
💙S/o the Daughter of Genma Saotome
💙M! Ult. Trader S/o Trades Life for Theirs
💙S/o Fights with her twin
💚Hibiki, Kanade, Yamato, and Rei with S/o in Bridesmaids Plot
💚Nikei, Yuki, Syobai, and Shinji with M! Ult Prince S/o
💚Voids with Sibling Who Creates Poem About Them
💜Perfect but Neglected S/o
💚Utsuro, Rei, Tsurugi, Teruya, And Hajime with Fainting S/o
💜Y/n and F/n in Fuyuhiko and Peko Situation
💞DRA Boys with Sibling Hit by Football
💚Xmas prompt : Under Mistloetoe with Kinji and Kanade
💛Xmas Prompt : Cuddling with Rei
💞Xmas Prompt: Hibiki and Kanade Making a Snowman with Sibling
💛Xmas Prompt : Snowball Fight with Mitch
💝S/o like Gonta
❤️S/o Asks for a Baby
💛Tsurugi x M! Reader Comfort
💛Rei x F! Reader Part 3

💛Yamato Kisaragi Fluff Alphabet

382 4 7
By JustAnotherGirl777

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

He would not hesitate to spend any second of his free time with you. Being a genius and a future head of a secret tech company, he is pretty busy, but he'll always make time for you! For what he likes doing, he's happy with nearly anything! But he always treasures going to arcades and carnivals. He's naturally chatty and talkative, so he'd rather not go to a movie theater (even tho he loves the popcorn-) but he'd love to cuddle and watch a movie with you at home!

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

When Yamato's in love, he thinks everything is beautiful about you. Everything. He will not hesitate to tell you! Sometimes, in the middle of his rambles, he'll just stop talking and stare at you for a moment. 

"...Um. Yamato? Is something wrong?" 

He suddenly has a sweet smile on his face.

"No! Actually, everything is perfect." He kissed you. "But not a perfect as you, Y/n!"

He nuzzles his face into you. 

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

His loud and happy persona drops as he runs over to comfort you. He'll stay calm and won't hesitate to hold you. He'll take you through breathing exercises and talk you through it. You'll always have his shoulder to cry on. He'll wrap the two of you in a blanket, and watch your favorite movie with your favorite snacks. 

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

He pictures his future with you almost on a daily basis. He'll just be making an invention and his mind drifts to you. He'd be happy living in a comfortable home with you, maybe with some kids, he doesn't mind as long as you are happy. He knows that his father's company will give the both of you a wealthy and lavish life, but he doesn't care for money as long as he has you.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

I'd say he can switch between being dominant and passive. As far as affection goes, he just wants to be held and snuggle with you, but he's always there if you need something. If your sad, he won't hesitate to comfort you, and if you're cold, he won't hesitate to give you his jacket. He loves being cared for, but he'll do anything for you.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Yamato is a genius, and if you're fighting with him, there's a big chance that's he's right, but he still remains calm and tries to diffuse the situation. He'll even claim he's wrong just to end the fight. If this is serious or about family, then he'll remain serious. If you say something about Mikako, he won't let it go. No matter what, his sister comes first, you have to respect that. Fights with him are rare and he usually forgives you immediately, but saying something bad about someone he cares about might put a strain in the relationship. 

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

He'll always be grateful for you! He has a knack for remembering all the small things you do for him, listening to him ramble, telling him to go to sleep when he stays up late for an invention, letting him copy (and correct-) your homework that he forgot about. He's more observant than you think, and he's always happy to have you. 

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

He rarely hides anything from you, and if he ever did, you'd probably be able to tell. He's not a good liar, and if he's hiding something from you, it's probably to protect you or it's a present for you. Other than that, he never lies to you.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

Chances are, you relationship with Yamato changed you in some way. Whether it's to be more understanding of people due to his kindness or more patient because of his rambling and work, Yamato definitely made you become a better person and improved your self esteem. As for him, you've gotten him out of inventor's block more times than he can count, and you've shown him not to be afraid to ask his friends for help. People usually see him as either the dorky inventor or the genius heir to the Kisaragi Foundation, and for a while, that's what he saw himself as. You showed him that he was more than that, and he was his own person. 

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

He doesn't get jealous very easily. He trusts his friends, and could pick up if a stranger was flirting with you from a mile away. If you were being flirted with, then he would put his arm around you and nuzzle into your cheek, before turning to the person in question. If they didn't get the message, than he would tell them that he was your boyfriend. He wouldn't be rude about it unless the person was being obnoxious or a creep.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

He's inexperienced at first, but learns quick.
First kiss imagine was in a previous chapter.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

He probably wouldn't confess until he was near certain that you liked him back, and even then, he wouldn't get his hopes up. There's a chance he accidentally confessed how he feels during one of his rambles, and doesn't even notice until he saw you blushing. If he was going to confess to you, he would probably do something cheesy, like send you a letter asking you to meet him somewhere, or record his confession and play it for you in one of his inventions.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?

He'd love to marry you!! He'd propose after a few years of dating, most likely at a spot that means a lot to you both. He'd be sweating the entire night, trying to make sure everything is perfect down to the last detail. Marriage isn't much different than dating him. If anything, he's only more affectionate with you, knowing that only death could do you apart.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?

He'd usually stick to cheesy nicknames like darling or sweetheart. Maybe an occasional "baby" just to make you flustered. If you were dating long enough, he might even create a completely new nickname for you, probably based on an inside joke or sweet moment between you both.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

He could completely hide his feelings if he wanted to, but he decides not to, making it obvious to  anyone how much he loves you. The way he rambles even more with you, him wanting to spend as much time with you as possible, the gifts he makes for you... Your whole class is aware of his feelings for you after less than a month of him crushing.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

No matter how much he wants to brag about you, he always makes sure that you are fine with PDA first. If you have no problems with it, he would hold your hand and tell everyone about what an amazing S/o he has. If you were to kiss him in front of others, his whole day would be made and his face would light up.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.

It's not exactly random, but he is very skilled at telling how you feel. He can take one look at you and know if you had a bad day, to which he would cuddle your sorrows away. He can also tell if you like something, just by if you seemed to stare at it for too long. You like something you saw at Otori Mart? In just a few days, it's yours.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

He's very romantic and would buy an entire mall just to see you smile. Obviously, you make sure that he doesn't go that far, but he always buys you expensive gifts or makes some himself. He's a mix of cliché and creative, being a dork and also the ultimate inventor. He'd get you flowers along with a robotic version of your favorite animal. 

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?

Of course! He'll always support you! He believes in you, and no matter what you're going through, he'll be with you all the way. If you ever need help or a shoulder to cry on, he's there. If you ever feel down, he won't hesitate to tell you how proud he is of you and how far you've come.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?

He's always happy to try new things! It's literally his ultimate! He's happy to stick to a routine if that's what you prefer, but he's always up for trying something new. Whether it's a new date idea or new plans with your classmates, he's just happy to be doing it with you. 

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

Yamato is a very empathetic person and even if you don't realize it, he knows you like the back of his hand. He'll be able to tell if something is bothering you from a mile away, and he'll always be there to comfort you.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?

He works hard to show you how much you mean to him. He'll always put you before his work, and besides his family, you are the most important thing in his life. With the stress of being the heir to a giant tech company, he's extremely grateful to have you by his side.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.

As productive as he usually is, but loves having lazy days with you. The two of you would be cuddling and enjoying a movie night, and the next day he just won't let you leave. He'll let you go to the bathroom or grab food, but for the rest of the day, you're staying in his arms. He'll let you pick whatever movies you want to watch and will spend hours just snuggling with you, occasionally nuzzling or tickling you. 

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

Yes. Just yes. He'll hug you nearly everytime he sees you. He'll kiss and cuddle the moment you two are alone. He'll show PDA at any given opportunity if you're comfortable with it. He'll call you late at night to talk and ramble about you, he'll always set time aside to spend with you. When you stop him from overworking himself and drag him to bed, he'll just hold you.

"If I can't do anything, then you're not going anywhere!" He grins. You don't fight it, just accept your comfortable fate.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?

When he misses you, he'll think about you and usually call you. If you're busy, he'll cuddle up with an article of clothing or something of yours. Either way, when you come back, you'll be met with a near tackle hug from your clingy bf.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?

Your relationship means a lot to him, and he'll always prioritize you over his work! He's willing to cancel meetings and business trips in order to spend time with you. Sometimes he'll pretend to go to a Kisaragi Foundation meeting just to come back in less than an hour later with a gift he bought for you. He would do a lot for the relationship, and whether or not you know it, you have him wrapped around your finger

Art by @SmileyStar22 on Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.6K 151
When Sora received her acceptance letter to Hope's Peak Academy, she didn't expect to meet thirteen other students, much less get caught up in the ac...
722K 11.2K 56
For the dudes of Wattpad and the gays who are into DRV3 I present you something this website lacks. Girlfriend scenarios, specifically danganronpaV3...
22.4K 393 64
Request from Our Blog! Tumblr seems to be a bit... bad right now - so we're moving our stuff over here for safe keeping! This will be all our SFW Hea...
13.4K 194 46
Hi! This is my first book so,sorry if it's bad. Kny/Demon slayer one-shots and headcannons. I take requests so feel free to request anything(except N...