💚Utsuro, Rei, Tsurugi, Teruya, And Hajime with Fainting S/o

Ask: Ok, how about when their s/o faints in front of them, I don't matter what characters though lol

Tsurugi Kinjo:

He's always on the lookout in case something happens to you, so the moment you mentioned that you felt lightheaded, he was already preparing for the worst.

"Are you sure you're alright, Y/n? We should go to the shade, do you need water?"

Tsurugi reached his arms out the moment you began to sway, catching you immediately as you fainted.

"Y/n!? Are you okay? Y/n!"

He gently tapped your shoulder a few times to check if you were responsive, before carefully laying you down. He was skilled in first aid, so he quickly loosened any tight clothing you had, and lifting your legs above your heart level, so blood could easily flow to your brain.

Demanding someone nearby to call for help, he prepared himself to give you cpr if you stopped breathing. Tsurugi hated how his face turned red when he thought about that...

He completely steps aside when help arrives, but still checks on you whenever he can.

For the next few weeks, he constantly asks you how you feel, if you need to lay down, and to tell him if you ever feel lightheaded again. Even if everything turned out alright, it's a new worry that keeps him up at night, and it will take a lot of reassurance to convince him that you're okay.

Hajime Makunouchi:

He was worried the moment you started yawning. He recognized every sign at first glance, and quickly offered you water or to take a break from training, but you insisted on continuing

"Are you sure?...Alright, but if you get too tired, let me-"

Hajime caught you the moment you began to fall, gently laying you down and checking if you were breathing. He wouldn't hesitate to give you cpr, and he sure as hell wouldn't leave you

He yelled for Shinji and Yuki, who were training not far behind you, to call for help. He placed a hand on your forehead, then quickly fanning you with his hand. He didn't even realize he was shaking, he just couldn't stop thinking about you.

He gets in the ambulance with you when help finally arrives, refusing to let go of you for even a second. Hajime knew exactly how you felt right now, and he would never abandon you like his parents did to him.

"Y/n....it's going to be okay...I'm here...I'm here."

He gives your hand a soft squeeze, trying to reassure himself that you'll be fine.

Whatever happened, his luck should help you. And... he wasn't sure he could take losing you. The moment you recover, you're met with your favorite boxer, who doesn't waste a second to hold you, hoping you don't realize the tears rolling down his face

Rei Mekaru:

Under most circumstances, she would've been able to tell right away that something was wrong, but with, in her words, your "ineffectual comprehension" of yesterday's math lesson, she was too busy lecturing you to notice the signs

"You use the derivative to find the increasing or decreasing interval, Y/n. If the first derivative of a function is positive, then it is an increasing interval. However, this is only correct for a real-value-"

Thud!

Rei's eyes widen in surprise. Her first thought was, 'real funny, Y/n' but her gut had a heart wrenching feeling...

Her knowledge is first aid was pretty basic, but she was quick and well at assessing the situation. She quickly checked for a pulse, tapping your shoulder and calling your name.

"Y/n? Can you hear me? Y/n!"

Placing you in the recovery position, she tells a nearby student to call for help. Rei retraces her steps from her time with you. Had you drank enough water? Were you yawning a lot before you passed out? Did you say anything about feeling lightheaded?

Her thoughts race as she lightly fans you. She would never admit how worried she felt, not hesitating to chew out any onlookers.

"What are you still doing here!? Are you idiots going to help or just watch!?"

She's much more patient when the first responders arrive, stepping aside and letting them do their job, while also sneaking as many looks at you as she can.

Rei would be restless and more irritable for the rest of the day, checking up on you as soon as she could.

You sigh a bit when she scolds you for scaring her like that, but it made you smile how she genuinely cared.

Teruya Otori:

Teruya had been telling you about the new shipment of overseas products that his father had showed him that weekend, holding your hand and rambling with an oblivious smile

He noticed that your hand felt sweaty, and you looked rather anxious about something, but he chalked it up to nerves

"Hey, Y/n? Ya nervous 'bout somethin'? You can tell meh!"

"It's not that... it's just...I..."

He's completely caught off guard when you suddenly drop to the ground. He tried to catch you, but ended up falling down with you.

"Y/n!? Y/n!"

Teruya quickly gets to his knees and lightly shakes you. You mumble an incoherent response, and he yells for help.

He knows basic first aid, so he lays you on your back and loosens any tight clothing on you. (Blushing heavily as he does so)

He steps aside when help arrives, beginning to bite his nails in worry. He tries not to get in their way, but he's desperate to know what happened to you.

Teruya is glad to know it's not serious, making a mental note to tell your teachers you were absent, and to visit you when you recover, a banquet of flowers in hand

Utsuro:

He notices you seem to sway a bit, and your steps slow, but with his luck protecting you, just brushes it off

It wasn't until he heard a small thud from beside him that he felt a strike of worry

"...Y/n?"

Utsuro thinks you're joking at first, lightly tapping your shoulder. He puts his hand in front of your face to make sure you're breathing, unconsciously letting out a small sigh of relief when he feels your breath

He nudges you a few more times, before hoisting you up against his shoulders. Your breath lightly tickled his neck as he brought you to some shade.

Feeling your forehead, he signals for help.

This whole situation is strange for him. Divine luck should keep you safe from...everything! He knew nothing about first aid, and somehow his divine luck wasn't waking you up yet.

Was it heat stroke? Were you dehydrated?

It was the first time in years he felt... fear. Why were you still unconscious??

Besides Akane, you were the only person he had who truly loved him. He spent his life being used for his luck, just for it to disappear when his S/o was hurt?

It felt like an eternity before help arrived.

His heart... was beating fast... He tried to keep his unbothered face, but it became increasingly difficult.

Just what happened to you?