THE PAIN - Inazuma Eleven Go...

By JuTsurugi

Why do so many people rely on him? Do they realize they're already putting too much pressure on him and givin... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01: FLASHBACK
CHAPTER 02: DECISION
CHAPTER 03: PHONE CALL
CHAPTER 04: GOODBYE
SHIZEN GENKI ELEVEN
Other Characters
CHAPTER 05: ARRIVAL
CHAPTER 06: REUNION
SHIZEN ACADEMY OUTFIT
CHAPTER 07: DEAL
CHAPTER 08: FUN NIGHT
๐Ÿ’–NOT A CHAPTER๐Ÿ’–
CHAPTER 09: MEMORIES
CHAPTER 10: BEACH HOUSE
CHAPTER 11: RIVERBANK
CHAPTER 12: SLEEPOVER PART 1
CHAPTER 13: SLEEPOVER PART 2
CHAPTER 14: PECULIAR
CHAPTER 15: NEW BEGINNING
CHAPTER 16: SHATTERED PIECES
CHAPTER 17: LIGHT IN DARKNESS
CHAPTER 18: HOPE
CHAPTER 19: PREPARATION
CHAPTER 20: WISH GRANTED
CHAPTER 21: FRIENDLY MATCH
CHAPTER 22: ARAKUMO VS. SHIZEN PT.1
CHAPTER 23: ARAKUMO VS. SHIZEN PT. 2
CHAPTER 24: CONFUSION
CHAPTER 25: SHARDS
CHAPTER 26: KEEP THE FALLING MOON
CHAPTER 27: BENEATH THE TIME
CHAPTER 28: UNCOVER
CHAPTER 29: TOKYO
CHAPTER 30: ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 31: NEW HELPER
CHAPTER 32: PHASE ONE
CHAPTER 34: PONDERING ENIGMA
CHAPTER 35: UNKNOWN PATH
CHAPTER 36: SILENCE AMIDST THE TEMPEST
Important A/N
CHAPTER 37: UNFORESEEN
CHAPTER 38: SHADOW
CHAPTER 39: UNWANTED MEETING
CHAPTER 40: LITTLE CHAT
CHAPTER 41: SHIZEN ACADEMY
CHAPTER 42: REGROUP
CHAPTER 43: TRAINING
CHAPTER 44: PLAIN SIGHT
CHAPTER 45: FINALLY
CHAPTER 46: WARM UP
CHAPTER 47: THE DECISIVE BATTLE
CHAPTER 48: AWAITING FATE
CHAPTER 49: THREADS OF TENSION

CHAPTER 33: GRAND EXHIBITION

523 29 6
By JuTsurugi

PREVIOUSLY: PHASE ONE

"Nani! I'm not an idiot." Kariya protested still confused as to why they thought him like that.

"Remember, only idiot is the key to access the flash drive. You just crack the code, which means you're an idiot." Kirino explains it to him while some of the members start to laugh. Kariya instantly retreats to a corner of the room and becomes sour when he realizes this.

Kirino hands the laptop to Shindou and then goes to comfort the sullen defender at the corner. The laughs slowly die down as their attention is on the screen. There are many files and some of them are named after a specific date. The one that stands out the most is the file named profiles, without hesitation, Shindou clicks the file.

Once they entered the file, it brings them total shock. This is not what they expected it to be. 'Shizen Genki Eleven Soccer Profile.' Shindou scrolls down and scans the information in it. Everything about Shizen's Soccer is in there the players and their positions, down to their training, tactics, and matches.

No one ever gets grasps this much information about Shizen like this. Shindou exchanges glance at Tsurugi, they finally have the information about this mystery team. Once they met them, they have the most advantage in their soccer match. Shizen don't know what hits them.

__________________________________________

O

n the far side of Raimon town, the Amano Mikado stadium is full of children. The stadium is bustling with excitement though there are some who are anxious about this upcoming event.

After waiting for hours, a person entered the field unannounced while wearing a cloak over every part of their body. This gets the whole spectator's attention, curious about what to happen.

The person in the cloak spreads their arms and surprisingly speaks with a low deep voice. Their voice doesn't sound like it would belong to someone who might be 13 or older judging by its height.

"Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen! What indeed a wonderful day! The sun is shining so bright, and the sky is blue. It's just perfect weather for a soccer exhibition! But!" the Amano Mikado stadium abruptly shuts the rooftop which makes the spectator alarm. "Worry not everyone."

A beaming light strikes the person in the cloak. They can see a glance under the cloak but unfortunately, their eyes are covered with black masked.

"On this unique occasion, we will exclusively see the match with our own eyes, which we have all been waiting to see. Mystery lurks around this team as they rapidly expand throughout the nation as continue to elude us all while winning claimed matches against top soccer schools. Without further ado, let's not wait any longer. Just sit back and relax because the exhibition is about to begin. Keep your eyes wide open or you will regret having two eyes only. It's showtime."

In the blink of an eye, the person vanished in a puff of smoke, and just as the beam turns off as well. After, a piece of loud music follows as it echoes around the stadium, startling everyone.

Again a beam of light flashes at the center of the field where the person in the cloak last seems, though this time it's a soccer ball lying steadily. In the second horn, another beam of light flashes around the ball, revealing eleven teens in white soccer uniforms with eyes closed. "Shizen."

The teen with the yellow band, the captain (Osamu), walks toward the ball as the others start walking around in a circle. He gets the ball off the ground and begins doing little tricks.

The other players fled to the shadows when they heard a loud drumbeat, leaving their captain in charge at the center of the field. The captain's expression abruptly switches from tender to serious, and so do his little antics. Finally, he pulls off an exceptionally difficult ball trick.

Later, he launches the ball into the air, where it appears to be impossible to reach. Two teenagers (Koichi and Kouji) instantaneously materialize in the air with their backs to the ground, despite being well beyond the range of the ball. Someone unexpectedly shows up and jumps really high. They were shocked to see the teenager (Kouji) reach the ball and perform several modest tricks. Then, he kicks the ball downward, actually passing it to another teen (Haru), who is waiting for his chance to strike.

The spectators were stunned to see that the teenager will try to receive a direct upward pass regardless of its remarkable speed drop. Receiving such a kind of pass is not possible. Nobody has ever even attempted it.

The teen rapidly spins around with his right leg, lowering his arms to the ground, and performing a handstand as the ball is about to reach him. As gracefully, the ball lands between his two feet. He tosses the ball lightly, cartwheels back to his feet, and catches it with ease.

Both in opposing fields, another beaming light showing two teens (Komuro and Minoru) skillfully displaying incredible footwork with a soccer ball in sync. They dribble to the center of the field, joining Haru. Tossing the balls around in unison and without knocking into one another, the three teenagers perform it perfectly.

The crowd goes wild and gets their excitement kicking in them. They had never seen such a level of soccer like this before. These complex maneuvers are carried out with ease by this mysterious team. Seeing it in person gives them a new fresh energy they never experienced before.

Getting back to the field, it's pitch black until two light beams on the two opposing fields reveal two teenagers (Ryuu and Yutaka), each with their right foot resting on a soccer ball. Both teens send a signal with their eyes and lift up the ball.

They both intensely kick the ball in the direction of one another without any doubt in their gaze. As the ball wildly approaches them, without breaking a sweat they are able to send back the ball in a random direction. Despite how absurd it is, they are able to maintain their high spirits for one another while chasing the ball and striking it back.

Afterward, when the light beam illuminates the center of the field and exposes three teenagers (Hiro, Ken, and Takuya). Unlike the other players after them, the three have their eyes blindfolded.

This time, the entire field has been illuminated, making the remaining players seen and ready to stop the three. The rumbling of another loud drum seems to signal the three teenagers to begin an extraordinary offense. The players, who can plainly see the movements of the three teenagers, run straight in their direction.

From the perspective of the spectator, they are all confused. Seeing the teenagers having sights covered is way too absurd. Some are getting worried about the safety of the players.

The three teenagers ignore the fuss making the crowd and don't bother having the disadvantage of not seeing the fields. What is the use of training for years if you don't use the skills? Even without their sight, they were still able to view the field by using their only other senses.

They swiftly moved past their opponents yet blocking others from seizing the ball, adhering to everything that they had mastered in their training. Their passes are in perfect sync without one falling behind. Not a single pass falls behind. They are in perfect harmony.

🌸

Aki watched the whole event in the VIP room and could see the magnificent plays the Shizen performed. She forgot the last time she saw them be serious like this. If you look closely, you can see that they were having a good time and trusted one another's abilities.

When she hears the door of the room open, she turns around to see her brunette relative with his butler following behind. "Sorry to come back just now, Aki-nee."

"It's alright, Tenma. By the way, that was a wonderful introduction out there." Tenma walks beside her and looks at the still ongoing event on the field. "The team really did amazing opening remarks for the exhibition."

He lets a long sigh, remembering why he did it in the first place. "The initial plan meant just a match. This opening was just a last-minute discussion last night of the team. For them, having a grand entrance is a must. Because it will leave a 'big impression' on the crowds about Shizen before having a match."

Aki feels helpless for the brunette being the captain. Despite the change in plans, he still gives his team free rein to carry out whatever they decide on, and they perform well at their task. The crowd is all focused on them as they are unable to resist the temptation of watching this marvelous opening, even though it is still not the exhibition's major show. Shizen's soccer has enormous growth potential, and this is just the beginning.

"Ahh, this is my cousin's fault for planting this idea on their heads." Aki silently giggles at the brunette's little retort. She finds his reaction cute. His cousin is affectionate with other people, although the presence of him and his teammates on the soccer field could intimidate the opposing team.

Breaking their little interaction, someone knocks at the door. After Itsuki opens the door, the chief of security is waiting there. "Greetings, Itsuki-san. Tenma. Miss."

"Chief Gunther! Why are you here!?" Tenma approaches him, and the chief gives him a warm hug. "It's been a while."

"Yes, it's been a while, Tenma. Your father requested us to be in charge of the security here. I just wanted to see how you all were." They go near the glass window. "The team seemed to have gotten stronger since I last saw them. How have you been, Tenma? You didn't join your team when visiting Russia."

"I'm alright, Chief Gunther. Sorry, something came up at that time. I can't able leave." Tenma faces the chief with an affiliative smile.

As the other two are in the room, they are listening to the conversation. They can obviously tell that the brunette doesn't feel well, and they are aware of everything that prevents the brunette from going to Russia. There is just one. 'Raimon'

"Ahh right Chief Gunther. I'd like you to meet my relative Kino Aki." Tenma goes beside her relative as he introduces them to each other. "Aki-nee, this is our trusted and loyal head chief of security in Starlight Organization, Chief Gunther Oswald."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Chief Gunther." The two shakes hand. "Likewise, Miss Kino. It seems like what Kazuya said all this time is right."

Mentioning the American Unicorn team's field magician makes the greenette blush. At the back, the brunette is silently laughing. "Stop that, Tenma. You know Kazuya?"

"Everyone knows the man behind the success of the American Unicorn soccer team. He sometimes visits the organization and hangs out a bit. He never stops talking about you." After he said that, her face went tomato as she tried to cover it with her hands.

Tenma can't help but burst out laughing. "Typical Kazuya-san!"

"Tenma, please spare your relative." Itsuki calmly reprimands the brunette, calming him down. Later on, Tenma obeys, toning down his laugh.

*Knock Knock*

Itsuki opens the door and reveals one of the Russian securities of the stadium. "Shef Gyunter, nam nuzhna byla vasha pomoshch' u glavnogo vkhoda (Chief Gunther, we needed your assistance at the main entrance.)

"Chto sluchilos'? (What happened?)" Gunther walks toward security with Tenma and Itsuki listening to the conversation. Aki can only watch what is happening because she can't understand Slavic.

"Vysokopostavlennyy chinovnik iz Yaponskoy molodezhnoy futbol'noy assotsiatsii pytayetsya voyti. Oni ne poydut, poka ne pribudet upolnomochennyy predstavitel', chtoby pogovorit' s nimi. (A high-ranking official from Japan Youth Soccer Association is attempting to enter. They won't go until an authorized representative arrives to speak with them.)."

Tenma steps in and approaches the security. "YA poydu tuda, chtoby posmotret', kak vse. Poskol'ku meropriyatiye vse yeshche prodolzhayetsya, trener Tayki i sovetnik Emika zanyaty s komandoy. (I'll go there to see how everything is. With the event still going on, Coach Taiki and Advisor Emica are busy with the team."

"YA ne pozvolyu tebe sdelat' eto, Tenma-san. Tvoy otets, po suti, prosil, chtoby my uberegli tebya ot nepriyatnostey. Pust' Gyunter-san i yego komanda delayut svoyu rabotu. (I won't let you do that, Tenma-san. Your father essentially asked that we keep you out of trouble. Let Gunther-san and his team do their job.)." Itsuki holds the brunette's shoulder, telling him to stay put, and he is serious about it.

"Itsuki-san prav, Tenma. Tvoy otets spetsial'no poruchil nam garantirovat' tvoyu bezopasnost' i tvoyu komandu. Davayte razberemsya s etim nebol'shim delom. (Itsuki-san is right, Tenma. Your father specifically assigned us to guarantee your security and your team. Let us handle this small matter.)." Hearing from both his Buttler and the chief, he gave the idea of confronting. So he nods and lets Gunther passes to the door. "I'll be back to check on you. Take care, Tenma, Itsuki-san, Aki."

Gunther lefts the room with the security guy leading him ahead. Tenma walks back to his sits, feeling a bit helpless. "What was that about?" Aki asked, also taking a sit beside him.

"Someone from Japan Youth Soccer Association wants to enter the stadium. They won't leave until an authorized representative arrives to speak with them." Tenma explains, downcast about what happened. "The two forbade me from going and left Chief Gunther and his crew to deal with the situation."

Aki nods as she realizes the brunette's abrupt expression of disheartened. 'Hiroto-san undoubtedly wants to make sure that there will be reports about Tenma's presence in Inazuma Town disseminated. Tenma will be attacked with questions concerning his withdrawal from membership in Raimon, causing a commotion throughout the town.

"I hope Chief Gunther settles the situation alright."

"Don't bother thinking about those. Have faith in Chief Gunther. What you can do now is focus on the event. Your team needs a captain to lead and gives them the spirit of unity and courage." Tenma smiles at Aki's words. He reminded him of his main goal and the reason he had come to this place in the first place.

"Thank you, Aki-nee." Looking out the window, seeing his team was about to finish the opening. He stands up and goes to the door. "I'll go check on the team."

Aki gladly smiles, relieved that she was able to ease his concerns. "Go, Tenma-kun. I'll be right here. Good luck, captain." Tenma happily nods back and goes to exit, with Itsuki following behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 392 21
What if the Raimon members aren't soccer players, but assassins instead? Their job is to take down a group of dark assassins called 'Shadow Clan'. 'S...
46.9K 1.2K 79
Book 2 of my Inazuma Eleven Fan-Fic series (Inazuma Eleven GO Arc) It's been 10 years after Endou and his team won the FFI...but now a new kind of so...
51.5K 2.6K 167
"You are my happiness." All she wanted was to keep him safe. All he wanted was for her to be happy. A lot of things happened in the span of a single...
77.8K 3.5K 32
โš ๏ธWarning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...