Toxic Relationship With Tony...

By Kal_RDJ

Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sound... More

Part 1 - Toxic
Part 2 - Attention
Part 3 - The Only One
Part 4 - Credit Cards & Broken Hearts
Part 5 - The Event (1)
Part 6 - The Event (2)
Part 7 - Dinner Night
Part 8 - Disobeying
Part 9 - Step Forward
Part 10 - Playing Dirty
Part 11 - Accident
Part 12 - Just Work
Part 13 - Comfort
Part 14 - I Need You
Part 15 - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Part 16 - What a Shame
Part 17 - Bad Blood
Part 18 - Gut Feeling
Part 19 - Sour Times
Part 20 - Cry Me A River
Part 21 - Beat It
Part 22 - Struggling
Part 23 - Another Day
Part 24 - Don't Blame Me
Part 25 - Miss You
Part 26 - The Conference
Part 27 - The After Party
Part 28 - Better Now
Part 29 - Coffee
Part 30 - Pool Party
Part 31 - Jealous
Part 32 - Only Us
Part 33 - Reality
Part 34 - Get Used To It
Part 35 - Marks On My Neck
Part 36 - Evidence
Part 37 - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Part 39 - V.I.P.
Part 40 - Lunch Party
Part 41 - Slow Hands
Part 42 - Middle Of The Night
Part 43 - Tongue-Tied
Part 44 - Paranoid Eyes
Part 45 - Interview With The Prince
Part 46 - Disconnected
Part 47 - Hotline Bling
Part 48 - The Breakfast Club
Part 49 - Sweat
Part 50 - Sorry

Part 38 - Morning After Dark

474 28 12
By Kal_RDJ

"Alice...wake up" you hear Sebastian's soft voice.

You slowly open your eyes and blink a few times. You feel relaxed, this night's sleep was one of the best you've had lately. It's like all your tiredness left your body.

"Hey, good morning" you say with your sleepy voice.

"Good morning" he says back to you.

"Did I oversleep too much?" you ask.

"No, I would've actually let you sleep more. Until the breakfast was ready at least" he replies.

"Then why are you waking me up?" you ask, giggling.

"Tony is at my front door" he says quietly.

"Tony who?" your eyes get wide open.

"Tony your boyfriend. Aka Tony Stark" Sebastian jokes.

"What is he doing here? Is he-Is he angry?" you lift your back from lying on the bed and ask him.

"I don't know him that well to read his feelings. He does have a bouquet of flowers with him and they smell good so this is probably a good sign" he smiles at you.

"I'll be there in a minute" you tell him and he nods.

As soon as Sebastian is out of the room, you get up and grab one of his robes that was hanging around the room. You take a deep breath and leave the room as well, immediately hearing both Sebastian's and Tony's voices. You don't know what they're talking about but you know that they stop when Tony lays eyes on you.

"I'll leave you two to talk" Sebastian is the first one to speak and he leaves you alone.

"These are for you" he smirks beautifully behind the bouquet of flowers that he's holding.

"Thank you, they're wonderful" you accept them and take in their smell.

"There's also something hidden inside" he hints.

You look surprised and search through the multiple flowers carefully. It doesn't take you long to find a breathtaking bracelet between them.

"Oh my God, Tony, this is so beautiful" you gasp, playing with it with your fingers.

"It'll be even better once you wear it" he smiles.

You chuckle and proceed with wearing it. It indeed looks and feels so great around your skin, you're blushing.

"How did you know I was here?" you ask him.

"I'd rather not say" he makes a funny grimace.

"Ugh, Tony" you shake your head.

"Let's focus on the fact that I am here and I'm not mad about you sleeping in this guy's house. And about you wearing his clothes and coming out of his bedroom" he fake smiles.

"Nothing suspicious is going on, we're just friends" you look at him like you're not giving him any chance to insist further.

"I know. Like I said, not mad about it" he remains calm.

"Okay, great" you nod.

"Let's go home, you've already been gone for too long" he holds your arm nicely.

"I don't know if I'm ready yet" you sigh.

"I admit what happened was my fault, but I think this punishment has been more than enough already. I missed you" he says sincerely.

"I missed you, too" you confess and rest your forehead against his.

"I deleted everything by the way. Everything besides our video" he says with a silly grin.

"You did?" you ask with a smile.

"Yes, I did. I was serious, baby, I don't care about any of these meaningless videos. They belong in the past" he caresses your back with his hands.

"Goddam*it, you're so perfect when you want it" you giggle.

"Only when I want it?" he asks, pretending to be hurt.

"Well, you can be a whole lot of trouble at times so" you laugh.

"I can, but that's all over now" he brings his hand on your cheek and softly caresses you with his thumb.

"I surely hope so" your face shows off your happiness.

Tony brings his one hand right under your jaw and tilts your head so that he can slowly bring his lips on yours. You gladly accept his kiss and quickly return the favour by kissing him back eagerly. Your free hand, the one that's not holding the flowers, moves to the back of his neck and pulls him even deeper against you.

"Don't get me all turned on" he chuckles against your lips.

"I'm sorry" you giggle and take a step back.

"Does this mean you're finally coming back home with me?" he asks with high hopes.

"Yes, but not yet" you confuse him.

"How long?" he asks.

"I don't know. How long does breakfast last?" you chuckle.

"We can go get all the breakfast you want" he offers.

"No, Sebastian is making breakfast as we speak. You are staying because it's the least you can do to make up for showing up here out of the blue" you explain.

"So he's also cooking for you?" he raises his eyebrows.

"Really? This is what you're keeping from this conversation?" you sigh.

"I'm just making a poor joke, of course this is not what I kept from what you said" he relaxes you.

"I really want you to start having a better relationship with my friends and this is a perfect opportunity to start with Sebastian" you tell him.

"Aaaaaaa....okay" he hesitates at first but agrees.

"Great. Come in, I'll go find Seb and we'll set the table" you say happily.

Tony smiles and finally enters the house after so much time of standing at the front door. You take fast steps and find Sebastian in the kitchen, sneaking up on him from behind.

"F*ck!" he jumps.

"Sorry" you laugh.

"How are things going?" he asks you.

"Perfect, it's all perfect. I took the liberty and invited him to stay over for breakfast. Actually, forced him might be a better word for it but whatever. Is this okay with you?" you ask.

"Tony Stark will stay over for breakfast? Breakfast by me?" Sebastian asks in shock.

"Yes, if you want him to" you reply.

"Um-I-he-uh..." he mumbles at first "of course, of course" he agrees.

"Thank you" you hug him tightly.

"You're welcome" he replies sceptically.

"I'll go get dressed and then I'll prepare the table. Are you done here or do you need any help?" you ask him.

"I'm done, I'll also go get dressed I guess" he answers.

"Okay, I'll meet you back here" you smile.

You quickly get dressed in the bedroom and go back to the kitchen. Sebastian also shows up and helps you with the preparations. Once you're all set, you go back to the living room where you left Tony and find him sitting on a couch and being on his phone.

"Everything's ready" you let him know.

"Cool" he stands up.

He walks close next to you all the way to the kitchen, where Sebastian is waiting for you.

"Thank you, Sebastian. I would have brought something but it didn't cross my mind that I could be staying" Tony says.

"It's okay, don't worry about it" Sebastian reassures him.

"You made all this?" Tony asks and you all take a seat.

"Yes, when I find the time I like to cook" Sebastian replies.

"That's impressive" Tony compliments him.

"What about you? Do you cook?" Sebastian's question makes you laugh.

"As you can tell by Alice's reaction I'm not very good at this set of skills" Tony smiles as he shakes his head.

"It's okay" Sebastian laughs with us.

Thankfully, the rest of the breakfast was just as friendly and relaxing as the start of it. Tony had no problem with communicating and getting along with Sebastian. Of course you already knew Sebastian would be happy to get to know Tony better so that wasn't going to be a problem.

After thanking Sebastian for the breakfast and for letting you stay over, you collected your things and you and Tony took your cars separately to reconnect in your house. No matter how refreshing these two days felt like, the comfort of your own home with Tony is unmatched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr. Stark By Joe

Fanfiction

70.7K 2K 43
• He buried his head in her neck breathing her in, Tony felt like his heart was going to fall any second, like he was going to wake up...
2.9K 50 32
After getting out of an abusive household and relationship you begin struggling in the real world. Until you are found by Tony Stark, who believes yo...
86 2 2
Tony Stark and the reader have been best friends since before College, from there they started dating to eventually became married. However, their ma...
96.9K 2.5K 22
Being the baby sister of Tony Stark would always come with its challenges. But what happens when Tony finds out that Y/N has been dating their parent...