To Be A Female Eminence in Sh...

By levelgap

Or Minoru Kagenou reincarnated as a girl. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 23

1.7K 74 6
By levelgap

These past few weeks is rather hectic. I still don't have any idea why these club presidents are so obsessed with me? Did I do something?

Well, nevermind. I'll forget about it for now.

Today is one of the rare days where I can actually be alone and do something for myself. Like sitting on this bench while eating burger from the Tuna King. It's still lunch break so I have a lot of time in my hands.

It seems like the president of Rose's fanclub is busy with her student council work, and the president of Alexia's fanclub have some important things to do.

This is fine by me. I am a bit annoyed being constantly pulled away by them. We might be fellow mobs, but I really hope they stop doing that to me.

If I didn't know any better, I might think I'm actually a main character. That is very inappropriate for a hidden power like me!

Mhm, having some alone time is good too!

"Arisa-sama..."

"Hm?"

I thought this unassuming girl will pass me by, but she really stops and talk to me. I don't even know her. Who is this girl?

"Here!" Then she handed something to me.

I took it and look at the box with a nice design in it. Why is she giving this to me?

Before I could ask her that, she is already running away.

... That was weird...
_

______________________________________

So the box I received awhile ago is actually a box of chocolate. Which is surprising because chocolate didn't exist as far as I remember.

It have a really good design, and looking at the logo, I can read the "Mitsugoshi Co." text on it. What kind of shop is it.

I'm not actually fond of chocolates. Though that was when I am a guy in my past life. Since I turned into a girl, I somehow have a craving with sweets. Like I really think it's a lot more delicious than how I can remember it.

It's why I am even accepting the free gifts that the other fangirls are giving me. They mostly give me sweet things. I think I might have a sweet tooth.

Should I try tasting a chocolate too?

"Hm..."

Well, whatever. I'll just take a bite and see if I really like it... DELICIOUS!~

It's so soft when I took a bite on it. The sweetness of sugar and milk covers the slight bitterness of this chocolate. It practically melts in my tongue!~

"Ah... oh... I also like it..."

This is surprising. I really have a sweet tooth!

I really want to eat more, but I am feeling somewhat uncomfortable at the gazes I can feel for awhile now. It's been there since I received this chocolate.

Using my hair to cover my upper face, I glance around me and spotted some of the people who are peeking on the distance. They are hiding themselves on either the pillars, the benches, or even the bushes on the courtyard.

Who are these girls?

I can sense another person approaching me. This time he is a guy. I felt his gaze locking on me at the distance. Though when he passed some of the girls who are peeking at me, they suddenly jumps at him and do something to him.

I don't know. Maybe they glared at him? I can't see clearly because they are pretty far!

Somehow, that guy got scared and he quickly run away. Then the girls hid on their hiding spots and continue gazing at me intently.

... This is creepy. I think I should get back to class now...
_

______________________________________

In the Principal's Office, an old man who is the Assistant Principal of this school is hosting some important guests. These important guests are the first princess herself, and her sister. Along with them are two well-known knights on the Knight Order.

"So you want the help of my daughter?" The Assistant Principal, Lutheran Barnett, asks that while smiling at them casually.

"Yes. We hope that she can help us understand what this artifact can do." Iris showed an eye-like orb at him. Putting it on the table. "We think it will give us some answers on the mysterious forces that made a mess on this city."

"Sherry is still doing something... so we have to wait for her first."

"Of course..." Iris said, before looking a bit curious. "What is she doing, by the way?"

"She said she is going to eat something on the cafeteria." He frowns for a bit at that. "Though now that I think about it, she's taking longer. Normally she eats quickly before coming back to her books. I wonder what is she..."

Bang!

All of them immediately turned to the door, seeing the very person they are looking for.

"I'm sorry, I'm late!" The pink haired girl bowed in apology.

They can hear her panting softly, and there is a bead of sweat on her forehead. She looks like she runs a long way to get here.

"Uh... do you need a glass of water?" Alexia asks that while looking at the girl with a confused look.

"It's fine...!"

The pink haired girl then takes a sit besides the principal. Her face still looks a bit tired, but her expressions seems bright.

"Well, if you are fine with it." The first princess shakes her head before turning serious once more. "Sherry Barnett. We want you to appraise this artifact. I think as one of the greatest minds in this academy... nay, in this kingdom, you are the most suited to learn about this."

"I'll do it!"

All of them looks rather surprised at the quick acceptance of the girl, though they immediately recovered.

"Oh... I heard that you are normally shy... though this is good. I am hoping for good news." Iris smiled at that.

"... By the way, what did you do? You look like you run a long way to get here?" Alexia's question causes the girl to become a bit flustered.

"Uh..."

"Also, what is that?" She pointed at the purple arm band that she is wearing.

"Eh... this is..." Her voice turns into an inaudible mutter that they didn't hear the last words that she says.

"Alexia, we're not here to ask her about her hobbies." Iris chided.

"Oh... I apologize. I was just curious." She takes a step back as she says that.

"Anyway, we're glad that you accepted our request." Iris smiled at the girl.

Sherry smiled, looking a bit troubled at them.

She actually answered them out of reflex as her mind is still very occupied about something.

'She's so cute eating those chocolates!~' That's the only thought running on her mind as she barely even recognized what they are talking about.

She can at least recognized that the object on the table is an artifact, and they are talking about something serious. Though her mind is clearly distracted about the reminder of the face of the person she admires.

'Arisa-sama~'

She feels that she is becoming more confident as she tries to recall about the face of that small, cute girl. It heals her from the troubles that's been rolling on her mind.

As the others are talking about something about criminals, some burned facilities, Crimson Order, and helping out somewhat, she only passed the time and just accepted whatever they are saying whenever the topic goes to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 10.5K 56
An average run-of-the-mill male finds himself in an unfamiliar world. He's been tasked with defeating the Demon King, but first must defeat the Gener...
50.4K 2.6K 92
John, an experienced field worker, gets called from his current mission for an emergency. As he handles the job, he makes a mistakes and dies for it...
29K 916 24
Y/N L/N was a pretty average guy. He went to school, had friends (barely), had parents, and so on. One day, he died. And got reincarnated. In this ne...
701 23 3
When a Hero in another world dies after defeating the Demon Lord of his world, he finds himself being reborn into a new world. However, this time it...