The Other Brother

By Mbalezinhle90

n/a More

THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER
THE OTHER BROTHER

THE OTHER BROTHER

209 26 0
By Mbalezinhle90

THE OTHER BROTHER 
CHAPTER 28
MKHUSELI 

Today is the greatest day of them all. She replied to my text and agreed to meet at once. I am so jolly over the moon. Me Mkhuseli saw the Queen of my life the least I expected. Life truly favors me I can say. Just when I was about to give up God turns around and does this to his son. I don't want to assume the worst. I am just overwhelmed by this whole situation. With my legs on top of the table and playing with my car keys. I can defiantly say that I feel the future already. She is the future with me. A huge smile waves across my face. It's like I want time to stop so that I can relish that moment for eternity. That hug brought out the best. It brought a tremendous amount of satisfaction when I held her in my arms. No other thoughts mattered to me at that moment. She fitted perfectly in my arms. This is my match made from heaven. I thank my ancestors for this one. I have chosen and favored by the Gods of Eden. I felt light on my feet. I tended to hold her even tighter, and I couldn’t let go. There is no other greater pleasure than holding the one you love, breathing in her smell, feeling her fast-beating heart against yours. And the feeling which makes you think that she is all mine, and I will protect her, care for her, love her forever. Awesome feeling indeed, isn't it?
“I wonder what happened to my aby daddy being all smile like a lunatic.”  Mazadi. Here she is standing by the door looking all good. This pregnancy looks good on her. I still can't believe that I will be a father in a month's time. How lucky can one be. I look up and smile admiring my current life. The states it’s in. 
“Have you ever walked for miles in the scorching heat of the sun in the summers and then found a source of perfectly cold water to drink? The satisfaction you get is merely a fraction of the satisfaction, joy and happiness you feel.” She looks at me like I've just gone marbles. Does she blame me for being like this. 
“Mkhuseli. Are you okay?” She comes my way and feels my temperature. 
“I am fine sisiwe. I am just in high spirits today. My life Is on the...” 
“I can see that. What happened? Did you win a lotto or maybe?” 
“Even better my darling.” I say standing up. Our faces are too close to a point that we almost kiss. I decided to take a step back. 
“What is it?” She asks. Will I be wrong if I get to share my happiness with her after the way I mistreated her? I don't think so. 
“Let's just say money has been rolling in way too good.” I lie. Her face lightens up. This girl love money. I shake my head and get my blazer from the chair. “Ready when you are.” I say leading the way. Mazandi wants me to be present in all appointments. I can't look at the volcano. I see shit. The more this cyclone grows bigger the more I see no shit.
“I don’t see the reason for me to be there honestly.” She looks at me and laughs a bit. 
“A man who fears his own child. What will happen when I give birth? Will you even hold our child?” She asks. Will I 
“No! My culture doesn't permit the father to hold the child until the baby is three months.” Makes logic sense to me. She stops walking and looks at me from head to toe. 
“Yazi you keep confusing me every day that I get to see you.” 
I just shrug my shoulders. I confuse myself even. Is that a crime? To be a confuser? I highly doubt. Ahh she will get used to me. 

-

-

-

“The baby is growing stronger each time. Stick to the diet and that will ease the heartburn. And also try avoiding chili stuff. It’s not good for this little fella.” I chuck. “ Namanje she-him refuses to tell us who they are?” 
“You can't call my baby she-him.” 
“Yin? Angithi she-him fighting to reveal their own gender. That is why fathers are not needed in these checkups. It’s creepy and scary.”
I don’t like hospitals. They take me back to that hole that I fought so badly to stay out of. They can laugh all they want. But I know my reasons. I love my unborn child but the situation I am in – the baby just came to an unfit father. I am still not in the right space and sense of mind.
“I believe he has phobia of hospitals.” Mazandi looks at me. She gets off the bed and fixes herself. She looks mad – more disappointed. She grabs her bag from the table and walks out. Okay I was a little insensitive. I look at the doctor. 
“You need to talk to her. Her hormones are high.” They advised. I shake my head in understanding. I will apologize later on. I walk out and follow her direction. 
“Mazandi wait!” I shout. Her pace is fast as a cheetah. She stops walking and turns to face me. 
“I swear you kp embarrassing me every chance you get. Never again will I call you for any appointments.” 
“Can I explain.”
“Don't bother just take me home.” She says and continues to walk. I can't tell her why I have a phobia for hospitals. I sigh and follow her behind. 
Now I am with a grumpy pregnant woman in my car. “Someday, maybe someday I will open up. It’s too much baggage and I can't handle it as well. I’m sorry Mazandi. I know how this excites you and I just keep disappointing you. I promise to do better next time.”
I will take her home and go spend my lunch time with Star.

-

-

-

She looks pretty each time I get to see her. The way she chews, talks and walks– says a lot about her character. I am failing to contain my excitement. I feel my members dancing hard. Damn looks like I will be taking a cold shower later. She snaps her finger right at my face. 
“I have been talking to you and you are just completely out.” She says bring me back to earth. Did I zone out looking at her. Done blame me. She is a goddess herself. 
“You look pretty.” I love how silky her hair is. Not too long but the length is just right above her shoulders. 
“Are you oaky?” she asks in-between the giggles. I swallow hard. I am getting harder by the second. 
“I need to use the bathroom.” I stood up and rushed off leaving her seated. My hand is deep in my pocket holding my man still. Harder than the steal itself. I close the toilet and pull my pants and trousers down. I want to sit down for this one. I close my eyes and picture her bringing out the best in me. 
"Ow shit!” I curse with my toes curling. Aroused sexual desire and thoughts. I imagine her playing with my penis when kissing me. Her scents filled my nostril. I swear I can still smell her even at a distance. I go on hard to make myself feel good.  I get hornier; suddenly it feels a thousand times better. The most pristine way of expressing my lust, desire and sexual attraction for her. Since I cannot touch her. I can imagine her I n my arms. I can imagine myself deep inside of her. I clock faster on mt hard dick. The orgasm is incredible. Earth-shaking. It starts with the spasm ramping up and up until I can't hold back anymore and bam. I think I just blew the head off my mate. It is much more intense and explosive. With much more cum than before. Damn I messed all over my thighs. I smile feeling satisfied. The feeling is... something about this whole experience starts to get exciting. I take a deep breath bringing myself back to life. I know she must be wondering where I have run off too. Finally, I got myself cleaned up. I can still feel something inside of me. Like I can repeat the whole situation again. Damn this girl is making me go crazy in the toilets. I chuck shaking my head.
I step out of the toilet, and I see eyes all over me. As if I care - I walk past them and hurry out.  My main rush is Khanyi. I sigh out of relief seeing her still seated. Her plate is wiped clean and now she is onto mine. Woman and their strange eating habit. I pull the chair ad seat down. A fresh wave passes over and I can smell my cum right at the tip of my tongue. I place my hands on lap and smile. 
“Where did you vanish to for so long?” She asks. Did I tell her that I was masturbating in the toilet? That would be silly and stupid of me. 
“I bumped into an old friend of mine.”
“Ow, okay.” She continues to eat and doesn’t mind me. “We can share your food.” She suggests. How can I say no to that cute face of hers? I stand up and move my chair to her side. I sit close – way too close to her and dig in. My mind slips off. The salty, bitter taste in my mouth. Did I just lick my own bloody cum?  
“God Jesus! Unbelievable.” I bite my tongue and look on the side. I did not mean to say that out loud. I can't swallow – how do I spit this bloody thing out. That bitter, slightly salty waterfall in my mouth. 
“Are you okay?” She asks with so much concern in her. I have no other choice but to swallow. 
“I am fine.” I say with my voice laced with disgust. She looks at me and frowns. I have to come up with a good lie to be out of here. 
“Look, I totally forgot that I have some important documents to send to the team for approval.” I say standing up. You can request a takeaway. I will drop you in town.” I called the waiter and requested the food to be packaged in a takeaway. I don’t think I will be eating ribs anytime soon. I am facing horror. 

-

-

-

After dropping her off I head straight home. I find Mkhuleko helping himself out in the kitchen. I walk right past him without greeting and head to the bathroom. Everything is here right up in my throat. Bending over the toilet seat, I empty everything that I have eaten during this day. I swear I saw my sperms swimming out of my mouth. I flush the toilet and stand up straight. I feel better after emptying everything. I rolled the toilet paper that was on top of the sink and blew my nose. I throw the toilet paper in the toilet and flush again. I rinse my mouth with mouthwash and inhale sharply. I feel better now. I look at myself in the mirror and a picture flash over my mind. I shake my head and try removing the picture. His face seems to be popping up a lot lately. I wash my hands and step up. I bump into Mkhuleko. 
“What's wrong with you?” He asks scanning my face. 
I walk past him, and he follows me behind. I sit down and he sits beside me. 
“I meet Star today.” I say. My face brightens up mentioning her name. 
“Yes, finally! How did the date go?” He says shifting his whole focus on me. 
“It was not an exact date but just two friends having lunch.” I respond. He looks at me confused. 
“Friends? I thought you said...” 
“I know what I said. I love this girl but approaching her seems to be difficult. She has that thing man. Something just weakens me somewhere.” 
“Go on.” 
I sigh - I sound like a weak puppet right now. “Just by looking at her I get turned on. She has that warmth I cannot explain. I was so hard that I even failed to contain myself. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to release the steam.” 
“Indlwabu!” He laughs out loud. Him saying it like that sounds more like I've committed a sin. 
“Yes that. “
He rolls on the couch and holds his stomach. I don’t know what’s funny in what I said. 
“It doesn’t end there.” He holds his laughter and looks at me. “I forgot to wash my hands after you know having the little excitement. She asked me to share my plate with her. I swear – I tasted my own cum bra. That salty bitter taste still smells in my mouth.” It's like I added more comics to the situation. He is back onto rolling on the couch. 
“I...” I can feel my bile rising up again. I leave Mkhuleko still laughing his ass out. I swear my intestines will never see heaven after this. They will forever er be traumatized!

MANQOBA

Some people do not change. I swear this champ never gains any skin. He has been skinny since we started merging our corruption businesses for years. I look at him walking like he has just walked out of some stupid magazine. 
“Mfoka Gcaba.” He greets me. I click my togue and grab his bag from his hand. 
“Sthembiso. Do you have any idea for how long I have been standing here?” I ask. It’s close to two hours. Two fucken hours and he doesn’t even bother to apologize. 
“Mnyamana had me company. I swear this pregnancy is making her crazy.” 
“You still call your wife Onyinye Mnyamana?” I asked in shock. 
“Munyama moss. Or is she not?” He gets in the car and fastens the seatbelt. I shake my head in amusement. Ya neh Sthembiso Jiyane never ceases to amaze me. 
“Shall we get down to business?” I ask. 
“Sure. Why am I here?” 
“I want you to use all your IQ skills in getting data from this phone. I want each single detail of any information I might get.” I say and toss the phone on his lap. He takes the phone and looks at it. 
“That will not be a problem. I will pull through if you guys pull through for me.” 
“What is it.” 
He starts by scraping the back of his head and sighs. “Wil fill you in with the details. The air has ears.” 
I will not respond to his stupid statement. I start the car and drive off. Here is another thing. Being in the same room with that Thabi chick makes me go nuts. Her scent, her perfect dark skin color.  I was heartbroken to find out that she was pregnant. But I am man. I will swallow the pain and fight for what is mine. I will let him have her. But I will make sure to leave a mark. My phone pings and it's a text from an unsaved number. I read the message and smiled. She texted me and requested some ribs that Khanyi brought for her. I made a U-turn. 

-

-

-

Arriving at the flat we find the girls in the kitchen. The minute her eyes landed on me her feet found their way to me. She smiled and I could see the twinkle in her eyes. She was happy and that made me happy in a way. I watch her as she chows without stopping. Khanyi is looking at her with so much horror written on her face. I smile and shake my head. Women! Sthembiso is somewhere in the office working his magic. The girls are fine. I guess I will check up on Sthembiso. 
“Will be in the study if you girls need me.” I say and leave them in peace. 
“Any luck?” I ask settling beside him. 
“The owner of this phone has everything encrypted. He is way too smart for my liking.” 
I look at the codes running up and down his laptop. I know shit and I'm very confused about this. “So, what now?” 
“Nothing a BitLocker recovery key cannot fix.” He wiggles his eyebrows and smiles. “This will take long for it to be unlocked.”
“How long?” I ask?
“A couple of hours. Depending on the data stored on this phone. In the meantime, can you order some burgers. I want to call Onyinye the Black Mamba before she kills me.”
He places his skinny legs on top of the table and makes a phone call. I give up on this dude. He will never change and honestly...I just completely give up. I walk out and bump into Thabi yawning. 
“Are you guys done?” she asks. She looks sleepy. 
“No. But we are almost there.” I can feel my heartbeat drumming in a different way. 
“Let me know when you guys are done.” she says and walks past me. She looks at the bedroom doors at the passage and she enters my room. I swallow with words failing to come out of my mouth. My legs slowly follow her. I believe she was looking for a guestroom. I open the door and damn here she I bent over trying to take her tight jeans off her. Her round full butt is making me have an erect so fast. I harshly close the door and startled her. She screams and covers her front part. It looks tiny. My eyes are glued to her – especially what she is hiding in front. 
“Can I help you?” She asks. I just stared at her without saying a word. I open my mouth to say something, but words refuse to come out. I collect myself...
“Let me help you with that.” I say and bed over to pull the pants off her feet. I stand up and our eyes meet. Standing close to her – I give her a loving sort of half-smile. She frowns and looks at me confused. I hold the back of her neck - I let my hot air hit her face. She closes her eyes and tilts her head up. I can't let go; something is just pulling me towards her. My lips find hers. It feels like a miracle. Her lips feel incredibly warm and soft. She tries pulling back but I hold her tight. I can feel her melting in my arms. My hand trails to her butt. She wraps her hands around my shoulders. I pick her up making her wrap her legs around my waist. I get on top of the bed...

__________________

Looking down on her - I can see hunger and plead right through her eyes. She has her legs wide open for me. I stroke myself and lower my lower part. The entrances is slippery and wet for me. She closes her eyes and bites her lower lip. This feeling of tightness and warm, like a glove fitting on my penis. It stimulates the pression. Fully in, she flinches and grabs my waist. 
“Ouch.” She whimpers from beneath. I clench my jaws. Moving slowly in and out of her - I feel her inner muscles contract, like a hand. That arouses me more because. I can tell she is having a great time. 
“Shit!” I curse biting her neck. She is too warm. I can feel sweat dripping down my forehead. 
“Yes, yes!” She cries loudly. Loud enough for everyone to hear. I shut her up with a kiss. She moans in my mouth even louder. Can't hold it any longer. Close to cumming. I quicken the pace hitting it in too deep. She shot her \eyes open and looks at me 
“Fuck!” Her screams fill up the room. I am loving this. 
“Dammit!” I feel this rush that starts in my head but quickly spreads throughout my body seconds before my cock spasms and starts shooting cum. I feel the blood from the pelvic region being released. Contraction of tensed muscles takes place. The testicles in the scrotum slowly recede and fall back into the sack. I fall flat on top of her, and I feel harden nipples. That was way too intense. I pull out but she grabs me and tells me not to pull out. I sink back on top of her and hold her tight. Her breathing is slowly going back to normal. I smile and imagine us in a few years. How will it be like? Within minutes I felt a slight snore. I looked at her and indeed she was now asleep. I finally pull out my erect dick and sigh. I cover her body with a throw and let her rest. I remove suspicious evidence – just in case her father decides to walk in. I will let her rest. Hope she will not regret it when she wakes up. For me I loved every bit of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.2K 21
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫...
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

192 2 12
.
69.1K 1.6K 51
"𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨." 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢�...