The Power Around You

By CHLXN1

There are hidden aspects of your being such as the potential for self-realization and metaphysical consciousn... More

The Power Around You
The Power of Magic?
The Power of the Thought
The Power of Reality
The Power Within
The Power of Reality (Part 2)
The Power of the Mind
The Power of Time & Space
The Power of the Moment

The Power Within the Self

603 13 2
By CHLXN1

The Power Within the Self is the power of achieving self-transcendence. Self-transcendence is identifying with everything believed to be parts of a unified whole. It is state of 'intuitive consciousness'. In intuitive consciousness, there is no separation between self and the universe. It is a form of spiritual union with nature and its creator, guided by a divine intelligence.

Reaching this power involves accepting and living according to (some of) the following:
1. Feeling a strong sense of unity with all the things around me.
2. Experiencing unexpected flashes of insight or understanding.
3. An intense sense of connection to nature leading to the knowledge that everything is part of one living process.
4. Feeling part of something with no limits or boundaries in time and space.
5. Feeling spiritual connections to other people that I cannot be explained in words.
6. Knowing that one's life is being directed by a spiritual force greater than any human being.
7. Sudden moments experiencing a clear, deep feeling of oneness with all that exists.
8. Getting lost in the moment - detached from time and place.
9. A sense of oneness with a spiritual force on which all life depends.
10. Seeing ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
11. Belief that all life depends on some spiritual order or power that cannot be completely explained.

232. Reports of mystical experiences are probably just wishful thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
2.9M 179K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
2.2K 66 9
- He is the eldest She is the youngest - He is mature She is immature - He is ice cold She is jolly | •Aaliya Idrees (18 years) The youngest chi...
8.8K 826 25
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...