The Power of the Thought

The Future is created by one's thoughts in the present. Because your thinking or thoughts are subject to change, the state of one's Future is in a constant state of flux. This results in an element of chance or perceived instability. Therefore at times predictions do not always come true. This does not mean that the vision was inaccurate or false, but rather the probability at that time. It is true however that thoughts of the person determines the outcome and influences the future and reality itself.

Thoughts are directly linked to Fate. Therefore when a thought is changed, fate too can be altered. When thought is fixed, fate is fixed.

The universe and one's reality is the manifestation of the universal or collective mind. The universal mind communicates with us through the universe, and knows our future by what we think in the present. The Power of the universal mind is our guide and counsel. By listening to its divine intelligence, we are given second chances to change course when necessary.

The challenge is to listen to the messages flowing from the universal mind. The energy and messages that flow from the universal mind stem from not only ourselves but the collective energy of all of whom we are connected to within the universe.

The saying "man is not an island" is never more true than when understanding the universal mind and its impact on Fate. If our thoughts, past, present and future, affect Fate, and our thoughts are influenced by the universal mind, then man is truly not alone and has the power the direct his own Fate and by logic the Fate of others.

If thought controls Fate then it becomes equally possible to read the thoughts of others simply by examining their state of being. One acts upon their central thoughts. Denial of these thoughts is impossible based on their direct link to Fate or outcomes.

This is not a new revelation. We have always known the power of positive thinking and self talk. What is relevant however is the belief in these thoughts. Certainly aspiring to positive thoughts, is a step in the right direction, it is only when we truly believe these thoughts, and in their power can we effect Fate.