The Power of Reality

Most people agree that the physical universe is different from one's consciousness or mental plane of reality. However our physical world may not be as physical as it seems. In fact, it is just another layer of the mental universe. Time and space exists not only in our physical universe, but also on the other planes of reality. The difference lies only in how we experience it.

The entire universe is like a hologram and your world is a simulation. Much like a computer program, levels of reality are part of the same program. Everything physical is a manifestation in the mind of God and the powers that execute his vision. As He imagines it to be, we experience it to be. Reality is a mental construct built by God and executed by the Powers who are affected by our own mental constructs.

Therefore we truly are living in a matrix. Not a computer generated one like In the movies, but a mind generated world. It is generated by the universal mind which is partly the mind of God and partly the collective consciousness of the people alive who are living and reacting to the reality in which we live. This universal mind also governs the laws of the physical universe and only allows them to be superceded when it permits change.