The Power Within

All of our senses are energy receptors that carry energy in the form of electrical impulses along nerves to the brain and processed as information. Are we still able to see the world around us when these electrical impulses are cut off? Of course.

Look down and stomp your feet on the ground. Your visual perception matches your sensation of touching it. However considering that the speed of light is vastly faster than the synaptic system throughout your body, you see the event before you feel it. This delay is even noticeable.

We have to follow the rules of a system in order to function within it. This physical system is only a simulation to provide logic and order to how reality operates on this level. It is only a mask covering up how true reality operates.

We do not actually see electrical impulses being sent from our eyes to our brains through our nerves. We are not fully aware of the oxygen flooding our cells through the use of blood. This is our sensory being.

We sense energy directly with our mind. We are able to perceive everything as energy directly with consciousness, and we absorb energy directly from the universal field of energy, or universal mind. This is the essence of the mind's essential power.