DANGEROUS (+18)

BแปŸi tachaspalace

(BWWM) ๐Ÿ–ค Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... Xem Thรชm

๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
1| ๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’†๐’š
2| ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’…
3| ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’†
4| ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•
5| ๐‘พ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‰
6| ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’•
7| ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’•๐’†
8| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’
9| ๐‘น๐’†๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’•
10| ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’๐’•
11| ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’†
12| ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’†๐’๐’†
13| ๐‘จ๐’…๐’—๐’Š๐’„๐’†
14| ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
15| ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”
16| ๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•๐’–๐’๐’–๐’” ๐Ÿ”ฅ
18| ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’–๐’๐’๐’–๐’”
19| ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’“
20| ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†
21| ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†
22| ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’š๐’˜๐’Š๐’“๐’†
23| ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’
24| ๐‘ป๐’†๐’“๐’Ž๐’”
25| ๐‘ท๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“
26| ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
27| ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š
28| ๐‘ท๐’๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
29 | ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’„
30| ๐‘ช๐’†๐’๐’†๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’†
31| ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
32| ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’”
33| ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’๐’†
34| ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’… (๐‘น๐’–๐’…๐’š ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ)
35| ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’„๐’๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
โญ๏ธ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ โญ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’•๐‘จ๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“ ๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’† ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ–คCONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ–ค

17| ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’

2K 108 50
BแปŸi tachaspalace

Sex.

A multitude of impure thoughts and sensations emerge in one brain during the glorious act of sexual intercourse. There is no euphoric release that is equivalent to it.

As an adult myself, I love sex, always have, and always will. The feeling of my toes curling, the erotic explosive sensation that rattles through my entire body as an orgasm channels through my core, it is out of this world. It's extraordinary.

I'm very aware of the complex downside that comes with the intimate act of sex though. The emotion of mesmerization for one is perhaps the most treacherous of them all. Something villainous possesses your mind when a man is plowing in your guts, whispering sweet nothings into your ear. It drives you down a wild and dangerous path. Into a world of delirium. All rhyme and reason have jumped out the fucking window, and you are now in stupid bitch territory. It makes you suddenly want to cater to the man that is beating your shit in.

Although I have been treading a close line, I've been cautious. Until last night that is.

Who knew Theo could produce that turbulent feeling in me?

There was a moment when he was an hour in of eating me out where I considered giving that white demon a baby.

What an abomination!

That is the extreme pathway my mind had gone to. It was criminal. If he was capable of just that by eating me out, I'm petrified of what his dick could unravel out of me.

I concentrated all my energy on sucking his dick. There was no way I was going to let that dick be anywhere near my most prized possession. I was relieved when he finally cum into my mouth. At that moment, I truly thought I was safe. I can't even explain the horror I felt when I saw him reach into his drawer for a condom.

Naturally, I got my clothes and got the hell up out of there. I must protect my peace. I take full responsibility for what happened. It is all my fault. It was me who entered his bedroom with the intention of having sex. I played with fire, and I got the burn of a lifetime. I learned my lesson. I'm going to find a nice quiet boy, preferably from church. Make my mom happy. I won't have to worry about being under some type of evil compulsion, the same way I was last night.

"Stassie. Did you just get here?" Amelia asked, squinting her eyes at me.

She was in the middle of taking down her braids.

My eyes glanced at the time displayed on my phone. It read 7:03 am. It was early in the morning, and I have not had a wink of sleep yet. As soon as I left Theo's bedroom, I jetted outside, called an Uber, and he drove me directly here.

I gradually nodded my head, answering Amelia's harmless question.

"Where is Mommy?" I asked weakly as my eyes began skimming the living room for my mother.

She would be able to sense the sinful deed I engaged in. I had no energy to encounter her. I needed a shower and a long rest from the wild escapade I got myself into last night.

"You missed her. She just left for work." Amelia responded.

Halleluja!

"Are you okay?" Amelia rightfully questioned me.

I was a wreck. My hair was tangled and matted, and I was in an abnormal state of mind.

I looked over at my sister and tried to formulate a sentence. The exhaustion I felt was catching up to me rather quickly.

Amelia is fourteen. I was not about to discuss the crazy night I shared with my boss's brother.

"Yeah." An involuntary smile curved into my lips.

I let out a deep breath before I walked into the bathroom. I removed Theo's shirt and threw it in the trash bin in the corner. I had to discard all the evidence that reminded me of him.

I took the shower I so desperately needed and plopped in my bed.

It felt so odd being in my old bedroom. Everything was still the way I left it. My walls were painted a light lavender color, and my cheap knockoff handbags were hung up in the closet. I used to tell everyone that I had an Italian boyfriend, and he would send me them as gifts. When I truly got everything from the flea market.

As soon as I relaxed my head on my pillow, I dozed off. I woke up to several text messages from Theo.

I didn't bother to read them. I needed to find a way to discover a way to cut him off, maturely. To my shock, I got a message from Wilfred. This is the longest we have ever gone without talking.

I pursed my lips and decided to give him a phone call. He picked up after three rings.

"Hey, girl." He said in his usual snappy fashion.

I've grown so accustomed to our toxic friendship. This is not our first fight, and it's certainly not our last.

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you texting my phone? You missed me didn't you?" I teased.

"Girl bye, nobody missed you!" He snarled.

"Yeah, okay." I giggled.

"Anyways, where are you at? I'm bored we should go shopping." His voice was filled with excitement.

"Hate to put a damper on your plans, but I can't. I'm in Florida," I answered.

"The fuck!" Wilfred said in disbelief.

"My boss and his hoe wife wanted to come down here, and I wanted to see my mama." I smiled.

"Oh." He said before staying silent.

Wilfred had not stepped foot in Florida since we left. I know deep down he misses it here, and he misses his family, but they all can't get past the fact that he is gay. It's so tragic.

"You wouldn't believe what I did last night." I changed the subject for the sake of Wilfred.

I might as well inform him what happened between me and Theo last night.

"I hooked up with Theo," I confessed.

"Hold up, Stassie WHAT?" Wilfred gasped. Like me, he's a sucker for gossip. "He fine as hell, how was it?"He asked.

"That man ate me out until I saw stars. He has a gift for eating pussy." I said replaying the sight of his head between my legs.

"Oh my god, you got to give me all the details. How was the dick? Was it big? Did he blow your back out?" Wilfred rambled on. The pure excitement in his voice was evident.

"His dick was above average, that's for sure, and I didn't fuck him. I just sucked his dick." I sat up and stretched out my arms.

I can't stop thinking about it.

"Are you going to fuck him?" Wilfred asked the invasive question.

"No," I answered keeping the details of my fear to myself.

"Ooh girl, my man is calling me. I'll call you back later. I need to know everything." He said before hanging up.

I jumped on my feet and walked out of the bedroom. Amelia was in the kitchen cooking. It's a Saturday afternoon, and she was cooped up in the house. I want so much more for my sister.

"You are finally awake." Amelia smiled at me.

"Yeah, I had a crazy night. What are you cooking?" I peeked over the pot to see the rice and steamed vegetables she was preparing.

My phone buzzed in my hand. When I looked at the screen to see the notification I saw that it was another text message from Theo.

I shut off my phone and glanced up at Amelia.

All of her braids were out, and she already washed her hair. My sister is beautiful. Her skin was clearing up. Her breast was developing. She was becoming a young woman, and the milestones I'd missed since I moved away began to take a toll on me.

"Hey, you want to go out," I asked her.

I might as well fit in as much sister bonding time, and most importantly, I needed a distraction from that heathen, and I have Mark's credit cards in my possession. It may come back and screw me over, but I'm going to blow through his credit card

"Um, okay." She answered softly.

I was goint to get her everything her heart desires.

We both got dressed and got in my car.

When we got to the mall, I told Amelia to grab anything she wants. I still had Mark's card. It's not my fault he was so negligent.

I am going to give Amelia access to everything I wasn't able to access when I was younger. It's what she deserves.

My eyes naturally caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror as I stepped out of the shower. The rigorous and extensive gym routine was ruthless on my body, but I was finally beginning to view my progress. My abs were more defined, and my pecks were firmer. I instantly flexed my muscles before letting out an exasperated sigh. My mind was scattered. I'm currently experiencing the mind fuck of the century, and that's all from the hands of Stassie Etienne.

I have been jerking on and off since Stassie ran out of my bedroom. I have not been able to find my release.

I don't know what I did wrong. I had a fun night with her. I assumed she was enjoying it as well. I suppose I was mistaken because I didn't even finish rolling the condom on before she jetted out the door.

"Good morning!" Kameron spoke from the other end of the phone. He appeared to be in a joyful mood. I can't say the same for myself.

"Hey, what's up?" I said as I began to get dressed.

Kameron cleared his throat. "So, I've been thinking."

I ran my hand through my hair. The peculiar way he spoke led my heartbeat to elevate. What was he up to now?

"Yes," I said, waiting for him to proceed to what he had to tell me.

"I'm thinking about asking Tessa to marry me."

I was right to be on high alert. Truthfully, I was not prepared for that.

My best friend has lost his Goddamn mind!

"You have only dated her for a few months! Kameron! Are you fucking crazy?" I was communicating with him in was harsh and critical manner. He is moving too fast.

"I know it sounds crazy..."

"Sounds crazy... Kameron, it is crazy! What is the matter with you?" I interrupted him.

"I just never had a connection with a girl like this before."

I blinked. "You say that about every single girl you have dated.." I scoffed. He could not be serious.

"I know, but Tessa is different," Kameron said, trying to convince me that he is not insane.

Granted, I never had a conversation with Tessa a day in my life. She seems like a nice girl, but I don't know. Kameron tends to always be like this in every relationship he is in.

I was not in the mood to try to talk Kameron out of making this impulsive decision.

"Kameron, I will call you back," I said before abruptly ending the call.

I grabbed my car keys from the end table and walked out.

The Florida sun was excruciating. It was unlike any heat I ever experienced. My skin felt as if it was going to melt off.

I stuck my key in the ignition and pulled out of the driveway.

Stassie was on my mind. As much as I tried not to think about her, I could not stop. We started something, and she did not let me finish. I could easily put this behind me, but I could not let it go. Stassie is scheduled to come back Monday morning. If she thinks I am done with her. She has another thing coming.

I parked my car in front of the office building I am meeting Josh. When I entered the building I was greeted coldly by Opal. She was sitting at her desk, tying on her laptop. Of course, she has to come out here with us. Josh cannot do anything without that patronizing lady at his side.

"Hello, Theodore." She said eyeing me down. She seemed to be speaking to me with more aggression than usual.

"Hello Opal, I like your dress." I complimented the beige-colored chiffon dress she was wearing.

"Hmm." She nodded her head and continued typing on her computer.

There was so much hostility in her demeanor, I don't know why.

"Is there a problem?" I asked her flat out. I was so tired of the cold way she was treating me.

"Theodore, I have worked for your brother for several years. I have personally hired a majority of his staff. I see them as family. Are you getting my jiff?

I nodded my head. I knew exactly what her jiff was. She somehow found out about that weird night between me and Stassie. How the fuck she found out about us?

I should have known it was only a matter of time before she finds out, I'm almost certain she knows about me and Minka.

I nodded my head and made my escape before Opal break my neck. She did not seem too pleased.

"Hey, Josh." I smiled at him as I entered the office.

"Good, you are finally here. There is something important I want to talk to you about." He said as soon as I walked into the room.

He appeared to be in a cheery mood. He's lost weight, and his hair was growing out. There was a youthful facade to him. He stood up and shut the door behind him.

"Minka and I went to the lawyers to get some documents together, and she was not very happy about my will." He said, taking a seat at the ottoman in the middle of the office.

I plopped down on the chair and listened attentively to my brother.

"Why?" I asked.

"I love Minka, but I made the decision that if anything were to happen to me, the boys will inherit my entire estate. She will get a percentage, but it's very small. She was not happy with it. She thinks that I am spoiling the boys if I leave the money to them."

I scrunched up my face. Minka cannot be serious!

"So who does she think the money should go to?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"She said it should go to you," Josh answered as he placed a hand on his hip.

I rolled my eyes. I did not predict that answer, but I know she is playing some kind of game.

Minka and I are not on talking terms. She is cold and abrupt with me. Josh noticed the sudden mood change as well. Minka pinned it as her not agreeing with me getting money from him. Little does he know, her pride is just broken because I broke things off with her.

"Josh, please. You don't need me to write me in the will." I assured him.

He nodded his head. There was a brief silence between us two. There were so many bizarre signals coming from him.

"Are you okay, Josh?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Look. I'm going to tell you something. I did something I'm not very proud of but... I don't know, I was just in the moment. I fucked up Theo." Josh said, lowering his head.

I licked my lips and leaned forward. What could have Josh done that has him so dismayed?

"What do you mean you fucked up? What happened?" I furrowed my brow.

Josh lifted his head, and we looked into each other's eyes.

"I cheated on Minka." He said completely blowing my mind, and my mouth fell open.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note
With mother's day around the corner, I am feeling really down. I miss my mommy man! Ugh I hate this. I'm so thankful I found Wattpad when I did and I fell back in love with writing. Idk what I would do without this outlet.

I love you guys. The next update is going to be hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you guys might go back to hating Theo again. 😂😂

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

10.9K 449 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...
932K 44.5K 45
My Works #1 COMPLETED 19-year-old Honesty Francis Smith and her cousin Asha Smith leave Houston, Texas and goes to New Orleans, Louisiana for the ent...
6.4M 265K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
118K 4.9K 71
Paris teaches toddlers, she was orphaned at a young age and that has made her guarded and stole all the hope she has of having a happily ever after...