Aphmau X Child! Reader

By RJMOSS01

You sniffled after taking another beating but some werewolves. Even though you hid your ears and tail, I gue... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
✅ Mystreet Season 1 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
✅ Mystreet Season 2 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
✅Mystreet Season 3✅
Not a chapter #1 (don't skip pls, its art-)
Season 4 - Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Uhm....Why did I not know this??
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
✅️ Season 4 ✅️
{Update on ✅️Season 4✅️}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a Chapter #2 (Update)
Chapter 5

Chapter 14

1.2K 46 58
By RJMOSS01

(TW: Towards the beginning of this chapter, there is the repeated action of attempting to convince someone to die. Towards the end, there are mutiple signs of the start of a panic attack. If you find that this is uncomfortable for you and/or triggering, please leave now and read something else. By continuing, you are agreeing that this is not triggering for you and are ignoring this caution. I repeat, if you find this triggering, unsettling, or even feel a little uncomfortable leave. Now. I hold no responsibility for whatever happens next. Read at your own risk.)

=================================

"Where is it...WHERE. IS. IT!?" Ein roared, digging threw the snow until his hands were blue for the emerald you had thrown away. Aphmau simply stood behind him with blank green eyes.

Emotionless. Staring only on him.

The grin on his face when he found it was sick. So sick that it would've twisted your stomach. If you were there, that is. But that stupid grin fell just as quick as it came.

Holding the emerald in his hands, Ein grinded his teeth together as his grip on the Emerald grew tighter.

"Whats wrong, my love?" "It's a fake." "What?"

"Are you deaf or just stupid..? I said it was a fuCKING FAKE! QUIT MAKING ME REPEAT MYSELF!"

Upon yelling that sentence in the early morning, the Emerald crushed in Eins grip creating more cuts all over his hand just as the bottle did.

His fist pounded into the snow as if trying to bury the false Emerald you had thrown at him. Burying the fact he was tricked by a mere child.

As if he were some sort of fool!

"That brat tricked me!"

"How dare she! I'll make sure to..punish her acordingly later. Possibly take a finger if cutting her neck wasn't enough. But my love, my darling, try to remember, she is our daughter. You shouldn't call her a brat--"

Aphmau was lifted off the ground before she could just barely finish that sentence. Ein had her up by the collar with the most furious expression he'd given her so far.

"You think...I care if that half-breed is your daughter? She didn't even come from you. So I. Do not. Care. You better not try and talk back to me like that ever again. Unless you don't want my love? Unless you just want to defy me and go back to him! That's it, isn't it? Maybe I should just leave you and find someone better."

"NO!"

Letting go of Aphmau, Ein relished in the way she fell to her knees with tears in her eyes. She clentched the fabric over her heart.

"Please, I..! I'm sorry. I won't talk back ever again. Just..Please, don't leave me! I love you!" "...So obedient." Aphmaus shoulders physically relaxed at the praise, standing to her feet with a ghostly smile that was opposite of her usual one.

"Always for you." "Good~. I'm not worried about..uh..Y/n, was it? Anyways." Eins frown suddenly grew into a grin of sorts.

"With Aaron gone, there's nobody to save her. From what she's taken into her body...From what that pest will do to her. From Z." Ein then took out the bottle labeled 'X', "But you..I've got big plans for you, kiddo."

...Garroth burst threw the cabins doors, holding you in his arms princess style now...

You had passed out on the way back to the cabin looking damn near dead. Your eyes had lost all signs of life and looked milky and foggy. Your mouth, neck, and face had splotches of dried or wet blood still remaining. Your new-found fangs got stuck digging into your tongue which created more blood in your mouth. But the worst of it all was that your breath was so shallow, Garroth had to place you on the ground with an ear to your chest to see if your heart was still beating.

"Okay..Okay..Your hearts beating just fine. But then why is your breath so shallow, Y/n? Gotta..Gotta get a fire going first. Stay awake, kiddo. C'mon, just for a little bit!"

Gently placing you on the ground, Garroth began rubbing sticks together where the fireplace was as fast as his hands would allow.

Hes lost Aaron. Lucinda. Aphmau. Zane. And now you..? No, no he can't! He..He just can't.

Garroth did his best not to cry out in anguish as tears rolled down his cheeks. And after hearing the little sniffle he let out, it took all your strength to turn and face him.

'What's going on?'

When you did manage to turn your head to where Garroth stood, your vision instantly blurred and got blotchy. Your head was..clouded. But filled to the brim. It was making it harder to think straight.

Why couldn't you move your body?

Why did you feel so cold?

Why did you feel like there was S̷͈̦̿̚ó̷̧͛m̶̢̻̳̑̑͒ẻ̷͈̀ỏ̷̫̻͝n̷̛͖̜͜e̵̠̽̌ ̵̪̅́͐h̶͚̟̐e̸͖̟͛r̸̘̈́͊ḙ̴͙̞̾?

Not just Garroth. And where's Aaron..Where's Aphmau?

Their G̴̻̹͌̒ǫ̴̯͆̈́͘n̷̹̲̫͗̐e̴͕͉͆͝.

No..they..Aaron..Was he really dead?

O̴͖͚̽̓f̵͖͂͋͘ ̸̭̀ĉ̴̬̩̋ŏ̴͇̤̈͜ü̸͔̳̐r̸͔̈́s̷̪͉̬̈ė̶̝͍̹̊͝ ̶̪̉͊͝ḥ̸̘͌̒̉ȅ̶ͅ ̸͈̳̉̒̀i̸̘̇̉̀s̴̖͉̀̾͘, how can ask such an idiotic question?

The image of him falling off a cliff with the look of despair in his face flashed threw your mind. Aaron did fall.

Aaron is dead.

He's..really gone.

"Dad.." You uttered weakly. Your facial expression didn't change as tears cascated down your cheeks.

Wow..Haha..Wow. This..This actually might be shaping up to be the worst day of your entire life.

So much so..you could just lay here and die.

Just lay here and die.

"..."

..Huh?

...?

Maybe you were too lucid..maybe everything that's happened tonight combined with little sleep has crashed into you all at once.

But beyond the fireplace, beyond Garroth there were..glowing green eyes. Just sitting and staring at you. There was no face. Just the green eyes and the silhouette of ears and tail. Was it a werewolf?

Was-Was it Ein?

For a moment you panicked, but quickly managed to gather your wits and settle down.

No, no its not Ein. If it were, Garroth would've reacted by now.

But then..who was it?

..oh...

...Who cares anymore. You should just Ṣ̵̄̓t̵̲̞͒͊͜ò̴̻p̵̝͑͝ ̷̡̛͆̂c̷̻̜̚ả̶̟͖͒͝r̷̩̙̪̽i̵̥̰̰̇n̷̹̼͐̊̇g̶̺͗̾ at this point.

"Stop..caring.." You repeated hoarsly.

You wanted to sleep. For a long time. And never wake up again. Why?

Who cares. You just should.

S̴̛͓̎t̶̝̒o̸̐̐ͅp̸̡̔͋ ̴̰̩̂̂a̶̮̕͠s̸͓̣̊k̵̀͋͜i̸̪͍͐ṉ̴͙̓̄g̵̭͛ ̴̤̣͑q̵̫̒ū̷̪̠͘e̴̝̍̚s̸̝̻͑̐t̶̘͑i̶̱̭̿ŏ̶̳͛n̸̝̑͋s̵̝̱͋.̴̝̄.

You blinked. You blinked for a only one mere second and felt yourself flinch when the eyes were gone from your line of sight.

Instead, feet layed right infront you.

..It wasn't Garroth..

It wasn't Kim.

This person had no smell.

They had no smell.

Thats not right.

You..You had to get away. This wasn't normal. They--They aren't normal. But you can't move. You can't even make an expression, you were so imobolized.

Its so hot. Yet so cold.

Your eyes grew wider and wider as the figure looming above you began to bend down as if trying to get a closer look at your body. Your breath grew labored and quick at it. Sweat dotted your entire face despite your body being freezing cold to the touch.

Garroth turned at the sounds you made.

"Y/n?" Garroth dropped the wood just as it began to catch fire, cradeling you in his arms with worry. "Y/n? What's wrong? Y/n!" Garroth fixed his positioning so he was gripping onto you by your arms instead, watching in distress.

His grip hurt.

And while you knew it was unintentional, you still didn't have the strength to stop him. You continued to pant, breath getting heavier and quicker as the figure grew closer and closer.

Bigger behind Garroth as they stared down as you with clear and unhidden disgust. As if you were just the an absolute mistake of the world.

A̶̧̲̘͌̄̇ǹ̷̫͓d̵͍̦̣͋͆̉ ̸̡̯̥̐͝y̷̥̼͆̕͜o̵̺̗͊̀ů̶̝̄̒ ̵̜͓̇̉w̷̰̤͋͌̓ě̴̻̈́ṟ̵̜̀̇e̴͎̒.

Then, just below a whispear. It spoke to you.

It spoke to You.

"ıʇˢɐןןʎᵒⁿɹɟɐⁿןʇ.."

You didn't understand what they had said. It was quiet like the wind, yet scratchy like the voice was glitching.

S̶͖̾͂͜o̵͈͐̈́͝ ̸̗̜͌ḽ̴͍̯͗̓̈́é̵̝t̴̨̙̒̚ș̵̊̆̕ ̷͖̳̿̌͑t̷͇́̋̕r̷̭͙̤͗y̶̛̥̖͆̽ ̸̦̪̀̃͑a̷͙͒̽g̵̺̱̎̿͘a̷̛̠͔̫i̷̢͑̑n̷͕͔̍̒́͜ ̶̫͈͔̀̓s̶͓̩̫͌o̶̹͛̅̕ ̵̬̀͜ỳ̶͙͉͚̇ó̷̜̖u̸̢͕͂́̕͜ř̸̟ͅ ̵̭̺̐͊̕t̶̜͗̚̕i̵̖̋n̸̼̝̥̈́̀y̵̜͈̕ͅ ̷̘̎ḇ̶̈́̎͘r̴̬̾̿͛ͅá̸̲i̴͍̪͗͜n̷̩̮̏̍ ̶̣̗͆c̴͚̪̋͝͠ȃ̷͔̯͝n̷͖̜̔̿ ̵͈͖͕̓̅͐u̸̘͍̜̽͊n̸͖͛̈͠d̶̝̱͌ȇ̵̜͇̓r̶̜̅̂s̴̩̓t̴̰̔̀̑â̴̰n̶̝̽̽͘͜ḏ̸̛̈́ ̵̥͛ì̷̥̦̇̒ţ̷̳̓͆.̵͚̣̱͊̎

"I said..."

The voice was as clear as day now.

"ⁱᵗˢ. ᵃˡˡ. ʸᵒᵘʳ. F̷̣̣̀͐̂͛͌́̚Á̶͉̼̞̯͔̭͔̗͔̥͉̘́̈́̒̃̔͗͌̀͜ͅĄ̸̹͈̫̖͓̟͇̗̔͛̋̋̅͋͌̽̀̈́͜͝͠Ä̷̛̛̰̙̰͓͍̽̀͋A̶̡̙̬̟̫̝̜̟̹̲͚̠̤̲͖͐̄̇͋̽͊̊̆͛͗̽̒͌̀̀̉̉̒͜Ȧ̸̢̱̙̹͙̲͚͚͓͗̈́͌̈́̈́͌̍̃̀̒̀͝A̸̢̡̛̳͔͈͎̼̤̰̣̯͇̪̿͋̐͊̈́̈̄̇̂̽̀̓̉͋̂͑͗͘͘̕̚͜͠͝ͅU̵͍̮͖̝̺͇̙̬̰͖͕͎͒̅͛́̐́̃̌͌̑͐̇̈̅̍̂̋͘͝U̷̡̨̞̬̥̫̗͙̫̝̱̯̐̊͌̀̂͐͘ͅỤ̷̖̮͔̹̇̂̂̊Ų̸̧̡̬͓̹̲̳͚̻͕͈̞̖̫̲̖̞͈̟͊͐̌̉́̀̀́̋̆̕͝ͅÚ̸̢͍̍̄̏̊̅̇͛͂̉̃̾̏̍̉̌̔͠Ụ̸̡̗̭̤̬̹͎͎͙͎̙̯̗̯̙̫̭͈̜͔̹̌͌̊͌̅̈̀͜͜L̵̢̨̯̻̟͙̩̥̝̘̻̙̗͙̄͋̍͗̌͛̄̔̅̅̚̕ͅT̴̖͔̣̝̲̺̫̰̥̝̦̞̟̫͍̝͕̱͖̿̄́͊͛̓̄̿̀͒̓̔̏̎̓͋̉̈́́͝ͅ!"

They screamed.

They screamed so loud.

So so sosososososososo LOUD.

Your head felt like it was about to split in two. Anything that was glass around you shattered at it all, but Garroth couldn't hear anything. Which made him all the more terrified about the situation as he sheilded your body from the glass with his own.

Why won't it stop?

Why won't it stop?

Please..Please stop..!

Your mouth opened in a silent scream as the figure continued to shout these words at you.

Its all your fault.

Its all your fault.

Aarons Ḏ̵̰̃͂e̶͓̜͐ả̵̧̨̑d̶̬̊͊.

And its all your fault.

Aphmaus Ḏ̵̰̃͂e̶͓̜͐ả̵̧̨̑d̶̬̊͊.

And its all your fault.

How is it your F̷̫̫̾a̴̼͍̎͗u̷͓̐l̶̰̃ͅṯ̶̄̚? You..never asked this. You never did any of this!

All you did was come to the cabin so Aaron could propose to Aphmau.

You just wanted them to be happy. You just wanted to help. All you did was exist and live your life.

How is this your F̷̫̫̾a̴̼͍̎͗u̷͓̐l̶̰̃ͅṯ̶̄̚?

D̷͖̠̐̆i̵͍̯͂d̴͇̎̓n̶̲̒'̸̖͝t̴̳̩̂̈ ̸̠̄̇͜Î̸̢̖ ̷͉́t̷̤̂͝e̶̹͛͊͜l̸̜̗̓ļ̶͇͋ ̷̏͜y̵̞͂o̶̟̾̑ṵ̷͊̅ ̷̧͖̓t̷̲͎̐͋o̷̠͕͐̾ ̵͈̣̉s̴̱̗͊͘t̵͕̒õ̴͚͝p̷̠͊ ̷̧̦̆̈́a̷̙̽̕s̴͚̾̒k̸̳̞̑ĩ̸͕n̸̜̩͂̆g̴̼̣̓̀ ̸͔͖̔q̴̫̣̽ǘ̵̠ȩ̴̽͝ṡ̵͚̭t̷̹̚i̷̪̒̑ȏ̴̯n̴̦̑̓s̵̟̆̾͜?̴̛͚

You left them behind.

You didn't go back for any of them.

You let M̵̶̷e̷̶̶ him out. Whoever that was.

So its all. Your. Fault.

"Please..answer me! Whats wrong with you! Y/n! Y/N!" Garroth shouted. His own tears fell onto your eyelids, rolling down your cheeks as if you were the one crying.

"Irene why..Why are you doing this to me!?" He hissed, "Don't take my mall buddy from me too...Please..I need her. I love her." He sobbed.

Garroth...

You weakly managed to push his hands away as you hyperventilated towards the roof where it was towering over you. It looked like a monster.

You don't know why. But breathing made you feel better. Even when your limbs grew heavy. Even when your vision grew dark.

The last thing you saw was that of a wolf lundging at you with the look to kill. Its jaws were open. It was as big as this entire cabin. But the eyes of it..Looked so dreary and depressing.

Why was it so sad?

It was all too horrifying.

Ein.

Whatever was going on with you now.

Aaron. Aphmau. You felt your heart sink. You felt sick to your stomach. You didn't know..if you'd ever be the same after this.

With that parting thought, Garroth watched as your eyes rolled into the back of your head. You blacked out. And maybe that was for the best.

Especially when he came in, crashing threw the door hungry for vengance.

...You opened your eyes. It was dark, wherever you were. But you already felt better.

...Wait what--

Then it hit you like a ton of bricks.

"I'm not..in the cabin!?" You shot your feet, heart picking up in pace. It was just darkness, everywhere! Not a hint of light in sight. You held your hand infront of your face.

You could see yourself just fine. It was as though everything else was just...covered in black.

Nothing to touch. Nothing to see.

Black. That's it, and that's all.

You looked around some. It looks like you were the only one here.

...Or so you thought...

In the distance, you saw that same figure. Though it was more child looking.

Its face was covered in a sheild of black and its clothes were tattered and torn. Its ears and tail matched the color of the entire area.

But the only sign that it was indeed ears and tail was the white outlining of its entire body.

A wooden sword was in his hand.

You blinked.

The boy became a man. A soldier.

"Why are you staring?" His cold brown eyes flickered with green as he turned to you.

"So annoying. Do us all a favor and d̷̮͒̆͒i̴̻͚͍͂ȅ̸̹͠ ̷̡̛̦̈́a̴̼̋l̷̖̊̈r̷̮͚̬̔̕͝ë̵̤̞̹͛a̵̫͓̋̓̄d̸̫̓̈́͝ỷ̵̢̫͍̆."

"..!" You yelped as you shot upright. You were..back in the cabin. Back in this never ending hell...

You looked up, holding the side of your head expecting to see Garroth. But your eyes went impossibly wide when Aaron.

Aaron came into view instead.

"Y/n..Y-Y/n..? Wake up, please wake up. Do..Don't leave me too. If..If he got to you...Dammit!" He was very obviously wounded. His blood even managed to drip onto your once clean clothes. Well, they were far from clean now.

But that wasn't the point. Aaron was here.

Aaron.

Your dad..was alive.

No..no, this-this can't be.

"Y/n? You-You're...Oh, thank irene..." You turned away. His breath turned heavy as he cupped the side of your face gently.

Trying to get you to look at him.

"Heyhey..nonono..Loo-Look at me. Sweetpea, please look. I need you to look at me. I need to know you're--" Aaron couldn't finish his sentence.

You had already drew your claws without a hint of hesitation and swiped at him. Not expecting this, Aaron unintentionally took the hit, groaning in pain as he put a hand to his cheek. Blood stained his finger-tips.

Garroth covered his mouth in shock as you scurried back like a frightened cat.

"You..You stay away from me! You're not Aaron..Yo-You're not Aaron cus' he's dead! An-And he's not..here!" Your own cries building up stopped you from finishing your sentence.

Your stomach kept bubbling and bubbling until finally you couldn't take it.

You emptied your stomach right then and there on the floor. A mixture of snow, blood, and just plain bile was all that came out as Aaron rushed to your side, ignoring his own pain.

You squinted.

Black sludge as well?

Where did that come from?

"Y/n! Are you okay?" You tried shoving him away.

"I said to get away! Your Ein! Try-Trying to play a trick on me! And get me sick again! Leave me alone and let me go home! I..I just wanna go home!" You squirmed and struggled in Aarons hold, scratching and biting as much as you could.

All Garroth managed to do was watch in pain.

You didn't look like the Y/n he knew before. You look feral and scared. Almost the same as when he first met you, with Aphmau. Just..worse.

Aphmau.

...

Aaron didn't let go. He couldn't. And it wasn't long before you faced the reality that Aaron was actually alive. He was back. Ein was still...

Slumping into his arms with strangled sobs, you cried into Aaron.

"I wanna go home. Da-Dad I wanna go home! Ma-Mommas gone, Au-Aunt Luci, Zane. Even that stupid Mei'fwa I hate! S-Scrouchys gone too! An-Nd' I feel sick! I don't like this place anymore! I'm scared!"

"I'm so sorry Y/n," Aarons breath hitched. He wasn't going to let himself cry infront of you, "So so sorry. I should've..been here for you. With you. Its okay now. Dad's here. I won't let anybody else hurt you. I'll protect you."

"Pro.." You rubbed your runny nose onto Aarons shirt. He didn't cringe in the slightest.

"Promise?" "I swear on my life."

Garroth stared at your fragile self with blank eyes. When Aaron came in, he was initally furious with the way he shoved Garroth off of you so quick with thoughts you were dead.

So much so, it started an argument just before you came to.

But even so...,'Aaron..can you really make a promise like that,' Garroth stared down at his feet with clentched fists, 'With the way things are now?'

With the way you are now...

***

The novetly of having Aaron back just a few hours after he died ran dry. You threw up a little more after your crys dissipated into hiccups, but only black sludge was all that came up. Aaron and Garroth couldn't tell you why that was happening.

There was no time either. There were things that needed to be done, now.

You sat under the table below the bathroom mirror as Aaron patched himself up.

He didn't bother asking you to come out, there was no point in that. He was continuously dabbing the spots that were still leaking blood.

And you winced internally when he had to put yet another bandage on the area you hit with your claws.

You honestly didn't mean to hurt him.

You just got..scared.

And panicked.

Aaron shouldn't be alive.

He should be Ḏ̵̰̃͂e̶͓̜͐ả̵̧̨̑d̶̬̊͊.

..! Not that you wanted him dead! No, of course not! Why would you think that?

Because he should be..?

No..stop thinking that!

You held your head with a whine that made Aaron flinch.

'Why are my thoughts so loud!'

Everything was growing dark again.

So..very dark.

Then, "You okay, Y/n?" You snapped from your thoughts, your vision brightened. Though your mood didn't.

"..Yeah."

One word answers. Tone dry. Aaron sighed.

There's no point in pushing.

Even when he tried to get you to come out from under the sink, you started breathing heavily with tears in your eyes. Pushing at this point would be be futile. You've been pushed as far as you could go.

So he got back to what he was doing. Wiping the blood. Covering the scars. Trying to get you to talk. Repeat. All a pointless cycle to prepare from the inevitable.

The face off against Ein.

"..Do they hurt?" You finally asked. Your voice was soft and scratchy, a sign you were losing it. But you curled in on yourself. As if you were trying to hold Scrouchy.

Who, too, wasn't here.

"Does what hurt?"

You got quiet. Aaron did as well as he leaned against the counter. But the remained paitent and waited. Swiftly, your tail poked out and pointed toward the scars on Aarons body. Before just as quickly ducking back under.

"No..No, baby. They don't hurt at all. Just some scrapes. No big deal."

"..I'm sorry--" "Don't apologize." Aaron suddenly snapped. You flinched back. "Not..Not even a little bit...Hey, what about yours?" "What?" "The..scars. On your neck and cheek. Did..Did he."

Aaron was getting angry. "No," So you were quick to shut that down, "Mom did it. Shes...Yeah." Technically, Ein did cut you. The cut on your cheek. But the one on your neck was done by Aphmau. "Wh..What..? Are you..Do they hurt? I'm sorry, Y/n..."

You shrugged and stayed quiet, deciding to ask another question instead.

"Why do you have that thing on your eye?" "My bandana..?" "Mhm.." "...To keep people from seeing my eyes." "Cause your an Ultima. You take ears and tail away or give them to people."

Aaron felt himself tense at the words alone.

"Yes." "...Why didn't you say anything?" "Y/n-" "You..I told you that I was a werewolf. But you never said you were one too. What else are you hiding from me. I thouhht you trusted me. And I know our sit..si-situ.."

"Situat--"

"Whatever the name is! Are..different. But still. I'm the only one who was a werewolf on the street. You could've told me!" "Your just a kid. You wouldn't understand."

You growled. And just as quickly as before, you felt as though your thoughts weren't your own. As if you weren't you.

"Oh yeah," Your ears drew back in a predatory way as your tail bushed up at Aarons words, "I'm just a kid but I'm still going threw this shit with you and your mistakes, huh." You clamped a hand over your mouth to prevent yourself from continuing.

"HEY!" Aaron shouted.

What..was that just now? You didn't mean to snap like that. At Aaron, who just came back to you. Wanting to protect you. And you just gave him crap for no reason.

You even said a bad word! You've never said a bad word. But it just came out.

You never meant for it to come out. So,why did it? Are you that out of it?

This was all too confusing.

But it grew much less confusing when Aaron bent down to look at you. You couldn't tell just what his eyes may be giving away because of the bandana.

Disappointment? Shock? Anger?

Either way you didn't want to know. So you turned away.

"Hey, look at me...This isn't a request,
Y/n. Look at me.

You stared at Aaron blankly, brows furrowed and hand still over your mouth.

He wanted to be angry. For yelling at him like that when you have no idea what he's talking about. What he's been through.

But he doesn't have the right. Deep down, and Aaron refused admit it, he knew that you were partly right.

You would've been better off anywhere else that isn't by his side right now.

But, just as I said, he refused to admit it to your tearstained and terrified face. There was too much on his mind right now. He couldn't even comfort you the way he wanted to.

"..Watch your mouth. Okay?" "I know..I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean--" "It's fine."

Aaron clentched his fists in a way that made you shrivel further away from him. So somewhat blinded with rage, he didn't even notice. You were trembling.

"Let me finish up." "..."

..Your head hurt.

Once Aaron was done, he turned to leave the room and return to Garroth but felt himself jump when you wrapped your hand around two of his fingers.

He wouldn't have even known you came out had it not been for the touch.

You were so quick and quiet now.

"I.." You stammered. You clentched your hands into fists causing your claws (that haven't retracted yet) to cut into the flesh and bleed.

You didn't bother stopping it.

It didn't hurt, so who cares?

These headaches..not again. You rubbed your temple before continuing.

"I don't wanna leave the cabin. I don't wanna go back to Eins house again. Can't we just..stay here? Please?" "Y/n we..We can't just leave Aphmau."

"Then..let me stay here--"

"Absolutely not. He could come and take you away too. Use you against me like he did Aph. I..don't think I can handle that. So I'm not letting that happen. You have to stay with me or Garroth right now. It's just not safe."

"Well, being with you wasn't safe either."

..You wanted to say. But bit your tongue to prevent you from doing so. It made your tail tense again from the pain. But you decided to ignore it.

"But...Dad--" "C'mon. We don't have time for this. We need to get moving."

Aaron started walking away as his hand slipped from yours before stopping and motioning for you to follow.

You felt alone.

Despite your father being right here infront of you alive. You should be happy. But it didn't even feel like Aaron was acting like Aaron right now.

You were sleepy. Hungry. Had a headache. And whatever you breathed in from Eins bottles made you sick. And feel heavy. Its not that you don't want to get the others back.

You were scared. You didn't know what to do. Or how to feel.

Are you even supposed to feel scared?

Are you..supposed to feel anything?

Your issues..aren't as important as the others. Right? Your feelings shouldn't..matter. Your a kid. Just as Aaron said, you wouldn't get it...

You didn't want to seek for attention and away from those who need it most. You're not under the effects of some green potion. You weren't pushed off a cliff. Even if you're upset, there's no point in in mentioning it. If somethings bothering you, you should just stay quiet.

..The last thing you want to be a burden and a nuisance..

Especially in a situation like this. A situation that wasn't even about you.

'Don't be so selfish..' You told yourself.

So you weren't. You held your head up toward Aaron, eyes still wide and frantic from what happened a few hours ago. But this time they held a sudden dearyness to them. A depressing face that no kid should wear.

Nothing like yourself.

But after this, you'll never be yourself.

"Okay. Sorry." Was all you found yourself saying before following Aaron out the door.

...

...?

...Hm...

Another headache...

Garroth paced back and forth infront of the door that you and Aaron came out, jumping at the sight of you two. And he wasted no time rushing to your sides, too.

"How are you wounds? Are you okay? Y/n, how are you feeling. Does your stomach still hurt? Your cuts?

"I'm fine, Garroth. Y/n is too," Aaron answered for you, "I just needed to make sure that I was patched up before we set out."

He said that, but the second that sentence left him Aaron fell against the wall with a groan.

You winced and took a step back, hands shaking once again.

"Aaron!"

"AHAHAHA! The first potion was to make her love me, forever! The second potion...to make her despise you from the bottom for her heart...forever!"

"Shut up Y/n. You don't even know me..."

"Kill him! Don't worry about the little girl either~"

You gripped your stomach. Had Scrouchy still been alive, you would've held him for comfort. But all you could do was stare and face the reality before you with no escape.

Aaron caught his bearings again and sat back up, placing a hand on your head. Though you still looked terrified and worried.

"I'm fine." He said to Garroth.

"I'm fine..." He repeated to you. Though it sound more so like he was trying to convince you if anything.

"No, you're not. How are you even alive? I saw what Aph did to you.."

"That wasn't Aph! She would never do that!"

"Aaron.."

You understood what he meant..Aphmau took you in. Fed you. Clothed you. Loved you.

She was your Mom.

Your person.

Who tried to kill you.

But still.

You pressed your free hand to thr scar on your cheek as dry blood coated your fingertips. You grabbed Aarons hand and with your small ones, holding it close to your chest with pained eyes. Like trying to show him something. But still, he turned back to Garroth.

"Aphmau..was the first friend I ever had! She was the first person to speak to me with compassion! She saw me for more than I was! For more than I ever will be..She saved me back then..from feeling forgotten..Everyone! I won't let Ein take them from me! I won't let them be forgotten..."

"Are we even going to be able to save them?"

"We will." "How..?" You spoke quietly, "How can we possibly do that. With that man, he--" Your eyes drooped, taking Aarons hand to press it to your forehead. Tears wouldn't come out this time, like there was no more left to shed. Aaron pressed his worn knuckles against your cheek in an attempt to get you to look up.

But you still held that same emotionless expression.

"Because I won't rest until everyone is safe."

Garroth..please tell him he's crazy. Tell him he needs to call someone who can handle this. Anyone. Please...

"...You have my strength."

No..why? You started to feel yourself giving up. That same hopeless feeling drowning your senses.

Hopeless.

• • •

Your grip on Aarons hand grew slack, arms falling to your sides. You wanted cry, throw a fit, beg Aaron to stay here. But this wasn't about you. You had to save them. You had to. You're in this situation just like Garroth and Aaron.

Right now, you can't be a child.

You have to be a savior. Like Garroth and Aaron. You'd be selfish if you didn't do your part.

Your eyes darkened..you have no choice but to do this.

You have to do this. You have to do this.

There was no point in fighting it, anymore.

...So you didn't.

"Now," Garroth started, "What's the plan?"

"Our main problem is Lucinda."

You thought back to that. She imobolized Garroth completely early. It made you clentch your fists so they'd stop their meaningless trembling.

"That's right. Lucinda..There is no way we can get to Ein with her under his control." "We need to find a way to break the potion on Lucinda. As long as she is under his spell, we can't get close to any of them." "Right. So we need to-"

..!

..ᵗ̸̑͜ʰ̷̺̓ᵉ̸̦͊ʳ̷̦͌ᵉ̶̜͑..

Your ear twitched as your body did an entire jump. Turning on your heel in a way that looked almost painful, you ran as quick as you could toward whatever your body felt itself moving to.

No thoughts were in your head at all.

"Huh? What the--Y/n! Y/N GET BACK HERE!"

Aaron was floored. That was the fastest he'd ever seen you run. He didn't even know if he could catch up.

"Lets go!" "Ri-Right!"

Garroth and Aaron called out to you, trying to get you to even slow down a little bit. But you ignored them, running quicker. You didn't know why. You were moving on auto pilot. But it felt like...

Someone was in danger.

And the screams in this distance sounded a lot like Kim. And then something else.

Was Ein back? Does he know Aarons alive? Is he trying to potion Kim too?

You felt your heart beat grow quicker. Don't think about it, don't think about it.

ᵈ̸̛͍͎̿͋ⁱ̸̱̳̥̆͘ⁿ̵̨͚̔ⁱ̸̪̺͌ⁿ̸̡̳̈́̾ᵍ̵̭̈́̈ ̶͓͠ʰ̶̩̽̃ᵃ̵̖̯̝͐̐ˡ̷̨̖̰̆̃̀ˡ̸̟̉

The dining hall!

Right as Garroth and Aaron managed to catch up with you, you turned again into the direction of the dining hall jumping down the cabins stairs with ease. Granted, your knee brushed against the carpet creating a burn but it wasn't that bad.

"Y/n!" You ignored Aarons frantic call.

"What's gotten into her!?" Garroth panted. "I don't know...But if I know my kid, she's on to something." "..? Aaron! Wait up!" The two followed after you right as you entered the dining hall with a trembling figure.

Your body shut down at the sight before you. You didn't feel the need to run anymore, so after stopping you felt your legs go heavy and chest burn.

All that energy crashed into you at once just like before. What was going on with your body? But that wasn't the point.

Why the heck was Kim floating. Infront of a transparent, ghostly looking woman. She was beautiful looking, graceful looking. Her pale arms fading into nothing but air the same as her legs.

She was nothing short of an angel.

But somehow managed to look just as equally dead inside. Creepy. And pale like the whiteness of snow.

Nobody you've seen before, but somehow looked fimilar to you. She had no scent. ..No way..would it actually be--

"What's going on?!" Garroth suddenly shouted, snapping you from your thoughts and sending your body into shock again. But you managed to calm your heart and put on a brave face when Aaron walked in behind Garroth.

"Kim!?"

Garroth trys rushing over to Kim, but whatever this..ghost was somehow used magic on him and knocked over next to you and Aaron again.

"Garroth!" Your body felt stiff as you froze and watched the scene playout before you. The thought of you and Aaron getting kicked out the door of Eins cabin by Aphmau flashed through your mind.

..Ein...

You quickly shook your head from the thoughts, sliding next to Garroth.

"Garroth..! Are-Are you okay? Are you hurt? Can..Can you hear me? Ple-Please answer.." Your voice was so quiet and hoarse. Garroth wouldn't have realized just how frantic you were acting until he managed to look at you with a groan. "Yeah..I'm okay."

"Are you-Are you sure? Are you--Gar-roth.." Garroths face twisted uncomfortably as he held your hands in his tightly, "Y/n." You stopped your stammering, turning to Garroth with wide eyes. "I'm okay." He repeated, "But are you?" You froze. Your face didn't change. How you felt wasn't important. Instead, you rose to your feet and turned back to the woman with blank eyes as she held Kim up. You ignored Garroth completely while pulling your hands away from his.

That scared him.

"Now! Answer me!" She shouted again, "Where is he!?"

Her voice was so weird...

"Where is who?" "Zane! Bring her Zane!" Kim strained voice shouted out.

She was okay. Thank irene, she was okay. Okay, okay that's..something. You felt yourself calming down by just a little bit.

"That's impossible," Aaron grumbled, "Zane isn't even here! He is in danger!"

"Huh..?"

The woman dropped Kim to the ground, but not before you rushed in to catch her, her face shocked at the news about Zane.

"Ugh..Y/n? Is that..really you?" You didn't answer Kim, dropping her onto the ground gently as Aaron and Garroth rushed over.

"You-You said Zane was in danger?!" "Yes! Now, please, leave Kim alone!" You hid behind Garroth, gripping his sweater. Just who was this woman? No, scratch that, what was she?

Could she be working with Ein? Maybe this was a trap. Then you can't trust her. Can't trust anyone.

"You will tell me where my love is! Or so help me--!"

Her love?

"RRGH--We can't help you!" Aaron seemed to be losing his paitence as he clentched his fists, "Zane isn't with us!"

"Wh..What did you say?"

Looks like she can't get a clue.

"We..said 'no'," You glared. This..thing snapped her head to you at lightening speed with a bit of a glare.

"We don't know you, we-we don't trust you. So get out of our sight, or else." You felt a defensive growl rising in the back of your throat as you unintentally dug your claws into Garroths hips. Though, he pretended to be unaffected when it stung. You were just scared afterall.

The ghost, however, wasn't as nice about it.

"What...DID YOU SAY TO ME!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT. I. AM!?"

Oh, that humbled you so quick. Growing frightened at being yelled at, you scampered underneith the table while covering your head.

Mutiple whines left you strictly out of fear as Aaron, Garroth and Kim went to your level.

"Hey, hey..it's okay, Y/n we're here." "Knock. It off." "Yeah! Shes just a kid! Leave her alone!" Kim and Aaron glared.

The ghost, however, suddenly paused.. watching over you with calculated and almost fearful eyes.

Something seemed to click in her brain when you had the nerve to lock eyes with her too!

"Wait a sec...I know you, don't I..? You're that..kid i've been seeing around here. I feel your presense. Though, I don't remember you being a little girl..." You all turned to her in surprise at that, stunned into silence.

Presense? Similar to hers? What was she talking about? You didn't care.

You just backed away with your ears pressed against your head. While burying your head into Garroths stomach.

"Whatever...it doesn't matter, ju-just stay away from me, okay? I don't want any trouble from you of all people. Now where is my Zane! I don't sense him in my house.."

"Ugh..A terrible man used a potion on Zane that makes him his slave. Forever."

Kim gasped. Oh yeah, she wasn't there for the crap-show that went down with Ein.

Oops--Craps a bad word. That's what Scrouchy said.

...Scrouchy...

"N-No way.." "For-Forever?!"

"Unless we can find a way to reverse it, we can't get Zane back."

"You--He--This can't be!" The ghost seemed to be pacing midair, "Don't you understand how much he means to me?!..Wait, you said forever..? You must mean..a forever potion..!"

You looked up; she knows what that is?

"What do you know!"

"There have been people who visited this lodge. People who saught emeralds in this mountain to make potions. Don't you know, boy? You've been here around the same time as me, right?"

Everyone paused. Who was she..oh, was she talking about you? Well you just got here..so you didn't know anything about forever potions until--Hold up, you're not a boy!

"Y/n doesn't know anything--Just help us! Please! We are trying to get our friends back!" Aaron pleaded.

There was a foreboding silence..The ghost seemed to be thinking. "Please! Anything to help my baby brother Zane, our friends..."

Huh..First Ultimas and..now Ghosts. You're kidding. Is there anything else that's real when its not supposed to be? What's next, Vampires? Demons?

You honest to irene couldn't take this anymore. This was all growing to be too much. You just wanted to go home..you just wanted your Mom. Your friends. Why was this happening?

"Please.." You quietly pleaded, fisting your eyes until they turned red, "I just wanna go home. Please help us."

The ghost them stared at you with underlying fear. But after a few tense seconde, she responded. "...If you can save my Zane..."

That was the last thing she said before disappearing into thin air. You felt a shiver run through you.

"It's gone." You crawled out from under the table, instantly going to hold hands with Aaron. "What..was that?" "I'm..not sure.."

"Kim! What happened?!"

"That ghost.." So it is a Ghost! "It just wants Zane..All it cares about is Zane. Maybe I can help her."

Suddenly, two emeralds get dropped onto the ground with a thud making you tighten your girp on Aarons hand. "Here." The ghosts voice speaks. But you couldn't see her.

"Emeralds.." 'Like the one I have..Am I supposed to do something with it? This must be what Ein wants..! Thats why he ran when I threw that fake one.' You gripped the straps of your backpack tighter.

The ghost reappeared looking unusually serious. A contrast from the furious look sue wore a few minutes ago.

"They were left here years ago..They sparkle with energy. I have no use for them. Just please..Save Zane for me.."

"We can't! We have no idea how to reverse the effects of the potion!"

"Do you know someone who does?"

Your ears shot up. If you were to get wi-fi somewhere..you could call Asher! He studied with Lucinda all the time. But--

no. That won't work.

You pressed a hand to your head. That feeling again..

Well, Asher doesn't need to get involved. If he found out about this, Ein could hurt him too.

You felt tears burn your eyes at the sudden thought. Asher..hurt? No..no you won't let anything happen to him. Even if he's not here, you have to protect him. He doesn't need this.

Yeah. That's a good choice.

Yes, go you. Such a good listner.

"Y/n." You snapped your head up to Aaron who bent down to grab you by the shoulders, "I said your name like three times already." "Oh. Sorry--"

"Nevermind that. Asher. Your friend from school? You could call him right? He's a wizard and is Lucindas apprentice." "..No. My tablets dead."

"Oh! We could always charge it." Garroth suggested. "We-Well...I have a charger in the suitcase. I can grab it from upstairs and--"

"Garroth, Kim. Are you two deaf or just stupid. I said No. We're not calling Asher. Quit making me repeat myself."

Garroth and Kim froze. Ah, shoot..! You did it again! You held a hand on your mouth with a grunt as Kim and Garroth stared at you shocked.

The ghost, however, seemed to back up in slight fear. But she too got quiet.

Aaron was the only one unfazed.

"Y/n, what did I said upstairs. Watch your mouth and the way you talk to people or so help me--...Look, I understand you're stressed out. But you shouldn't take it out on the ones who are trying to help you. Understand?"

'Yeah, cause you can control whenever you're stressed.' You spoke internally. But you still didn't say anything out loud, too scared of what may come out in its place. Its best to stay quiet. So you nodded. Which Aaron returned with a tired sigh.

"...Other than Asher, who we can't call, we don't know anything about these potions. The only person who ever came close to knowing was Lucinda, but she'll never help us now."

Ghost gave you one more uncomfortable glance before taking a breathless sigh and looking back at Aaron, "Take me to her."

"Huh?" "What?" You two heard her, don't pull that.

"I will help you...I have the ability to posses people~"

"You think?"

"I cannot leave this house on my own. However, if I had a host, then I could get to her. There I could control her and help you get this 'Lucinda' back."

"Fine. I'll be your host as long as you can help us." Wait what? Who said Aaron had to give himself up?

You shook his arm some, shaking your head back and forth with a while of displeasure building up in you. Aaron simply pulled away, "Y/n I have to do this. This is the only way we'll get to Lucinda. I need to save them..I need to save Aphmau.."

You held your head low, ears falling once again. You guys' don't know this Ghost. What if she..kills aaron? And..what if he really doesn't come back this time.

You already lost Aphmau and Scrouchy..you can't lose Aaron too! Your heart hurt.

You opened your mouth to protest, careless as to whatever came out. But Kim beat you to the punch.

"I-"

"No, Aaron," Kim turned to Ghost, "Let me be your host."

"Huh?!"

"Kim?" You rose your brows in surprise. You honestly didn't think she of all people would have the guts to do that. But you still felt your heart ache with worry.

Sure, you hadn't known Kim as long as you'd knowm everyone else. But still, she was someone in your life now. A constant. You didn't want to lose her either.

"If everyone truly is in danger, like you're saying, then let me help." "Kim.. You don't-" "I am used to her. I can act as her host. Please! Help my friends!" Kim pleaded.

Ghost doesn't waste another second on mulling over the offer. She hasn't had a body in quite some time afterall, this was an opportunity worth taking! Moving quickly towards Kim, it doesn't even take long for the Ghost to full take over her body.

But you had to admit, the sudden switch did catch you by surprise and did..scare you a little.

"Ooh~! She let me take full control!" Kims voice said. But you knew it wasn't her in there anymore. The shadow of her face, the dullness in her eyes, that tilt of volume in her voice. It said it all.

Also..a feeling in your head. What your eyes felt. That said it all too.

"Kimmy!?" You took a step back, staring up at Kim (who was now Ghost) with leveled eyes. You didn't know what Aaron was feeling about all this, all he did was let out a sigh.

"Are you sure you can help us.." "I wouldn't lie when it comes to Zane~! Now, tell me, what's the plan!"

You looked up at Aaron now. This was really happening. You just need to play your part, and everything will be okay.

"Lucinda is more powerful than anyone under Ein's control. She is a witch with powerful magic. Are you sure you can posses her?"

Ghost giggled as if she was entertained some or excited with this new found information, "It depends on her willpower. If she is a witch, I am not exactly sure how this will play out~. Then this could be much more difficult than I imagined..but I'm willing to try."

"But where are you going to find Lucinda?"

Your hand rose up before Aaron could speak. Why was he going to speak? ..Riight. Werewolf. "Y/n?"

Ghost flinched back, stepping away from you. "O-Oh yeah! Her snooter!" "Y/n," Aaron bent down to your level and held you by your shoulders, "Would you like to try sniffing out Lucinda for us?"

You thought for a moment.

Before, you couldn't smell much in this place because so many people had been here before you.

The old smells weren't much help either as it clung to every little thing you could think of.

But now, for some reason, your senses were heightened. Like when you heard Kim gasp in fear and surprise when Ghost had gotten hold of her.

You could smell Lucindas prefume, though. A once comforting smell that was replaced with fear and anxiety. She was lingering around here.

Somewhere.

'Aunt Lucy..'

Your hand gripped the area where Scrouchy would've been and nodded to Aaron.

Yes, you'd find Lucinda. You wanted to be useful. You had to be. So, without a word, you got to work.

You walked out of the dining hall and sniffed the air with a slight grunt.

"What is he doing?!" "Y/ns a werewolf. So she can probably smell Lucinda just fine..And could you quit calling her a boy? That's a girl right there. Garroth scoffed.

Aaron ignored Garroth and Ghosts banter, looking toward you now.

"She's been here..hasn't she? I smell it too." You nodded, closing your eyes. Its not just Lucinda you could smell..With your sense heightened, you could figure out where she was too.

It smelt wet..and rocky.

With also a hint of chemicals and fresh paper mixing in with her perfume. Cheese as well.

..Wet and rocky..

..! That's it!

You started speed walking past Aaron and out of the dining hall, heading toward the stairs that would lead you up to the different bedrooms on the second floor.

"Aaron? Where's she going?" "I think I get her idea. Follow Y/n."

Garroth nods as him and Aaron walk behind you without another though. But Ghost seemed to be stuck in place.

That look on your face...

It remined of her so much of..someone she used to know. Someone she was terrified of. She--Couldn't get near you. She can't. Just the very thought of what you may do to her..it shook Ghost to her nonexistent core.

"Ghost," Aaron yelled sternly, "Get over here with Kim!"

But..if its for her Zane. She'll bare with you for just a little longer.

"I'm coming~!"

....

You felt your heart pick up in pace as you got closer and closer to that door. It made your hands shake just reaching for the handle.

What if Ein was here? Lucinda was, obviously, her smell was as strong as ever. But Ein.

Sweat lined your hairline as you balled your other hand up into a fist. Just open the door, Y/n, open the door!

You got them this far..why are you getting scared now? Stop shaking, you'll be fine! But you couldn't stop shaking. Infact, your mouth was entirly too dry to be considered normal.

"Open-" You tried talking to yourself in a breathless whispear but your hand wouldn't move.

You grunted, fustrated with yourself.

Until a large hand cupped over your own; the one gripping the door. You shot your head up toward Aaron who smiled at you. Your eyes downcasted to the floor as he rubbed the top of your head.

"Thank you, you did a good job. I'll take it from here." You nodded and let the door go, watching as Aaron pushed it open.

The smells hit you like a tidle wave and stronger than before. Behind that faux wall. That's where Lucinda was.

"Here?" "Lucinda's scent..It's faint, but it's here! It's behind this wall." "It's cemented shut! I can try to break through it, but-"

"Leave that to me..." Ghost smiled.

Raising her hand, Ghost managed to remove the wall that's blocking the secret path with magic.

Whoa..So this was the power ghosts had?

It'd be cool if it also wasn't just as equally terrifying.

"What the-?!"

"That was my doing. I didn't want you guys to take Zane away from me~. But somehow, he managed to escape..." Ghost grumbled with pursed lips.

"Lets just go! We wasted way too much time already!" Aaron dove back into the secret entrance. And once Ghost and Garroth exchanged a look, but were gone too.

You, however, paused when trying to take a step inside. This was where Lucinda was, yes. But...you were a little too scared to move. The figures of Garroth, Aaron, and Ghost/Kim were growing smaller and smaller in the distance so you should move.

You turned to the bed. Hiding under it would he much safer. And if someone were to try and lock them inside, you could attack them from behind. Especially if they won't even notice you under the bed.

You nodded to yourself. Yes, this was a good plan.

"....."

"..! Who's there!" You somewhat shouted frantically. You turned to where the doorway was, relaxing just a little bit to see that no one was there.

That you were indeed all alone.

But then..why did it feel like you were being watched all a sudden?

"...."

"Huh?" There it is again!

...Maybe it would be better to go along with the others...

You didn't like this feeling.

The feeling that you weren't alone.

..It didn't take you long to catch up with them. And when you did, it was like they hadn't even noticed you were gone.

Which you had mixed feelings about, sure, but decided to brush them off. There were more important things at hand afterall.

You peeked your head over Aarons shoulder, gasping quietly. Lucinda was there!

Unfocused Green eyes and all. But she was making..potions? More potions?

"Lucinda..What is she doing?" "She is creating potions." "More forever potions..?" "Mm..No, it looks like a slew of new potions, various ones, atleast from what I see!"

You took a breath.

Okay, that was at least somewhat comforting. But what wasn't comforting was Kim fronting inside of Ghost.

The sudden switch was unwelcomed and creepy, "From what I understand, forever potions have a specific look. Besides, you need an emerald for one potion and those are so rare." Kim informed.

Ghost took over again and mearly giggled. Lucinds was still unware of the four (or five rather) of you behind her.

"I'm on it~!"

Ghost exits Kim's body, leaving the poor girl kinda fatigued, before approaching Lucinda.

You placed a hand on Kims back, wordlessly scanning over her for any injuries Ghost may have caused. "I-I'm fine Y/n. Really." You sighed with relief and nodded, giving Kim a pat on the head.

Which, granted, was a little awkward for her but she knew you were only trying to comfort her. And it was then you all watched the confrontation between Ghost and Lucinda go down.

"Alright..Just a dash of firelfly dust and broken rat tails," Lucinda sighed pleasently with a chilling smile, "Brother will be so pleased with this potion~"

You resisted the urge to gag. Calling someone like that brother. How ridiculous.

Ghost didn't seem to pay Lucindas word any mind the same as you. She just did what she came here to do. And with a haunting cry, she managed to completely immobilize Lucinda in place.

"You're mine!" Ghost cackled, amused with the pointless sounds Lucinda was making.

The witch squirmed and cried out in a way that looked painful to you. You couldn't help the small look of displeasure forming on your face at the sight.

You never wanted to see her hurt..

No, no Y/n. Don't think like that! That's..not Lucinda right now.

So it's okay, right?

It's okay that Aphmau cut you too, right?

Ghost moved into Lucinda's body at lightening speed to possess her as you turned away and covered your eyes.

You didn't want to see this, you couldn't.

Kim and Garroth made their move as Aaron turned to your trembling frame.

"Y/n, you stay here. We got this, okay?" "Is.." You turned slowly to look at Lucinda shake in place as Ghost laughed within' her. "Is Aunt Lucy gonna be okay?"

"Uhm," Aaron ran a hand over his face, "I'm not sure. But we're going to try our best to not hurt her. Okay?" "Uh-huh..." "You're doing well. Stay right here, and don't move."

You nodded, burying your head in your arms again.

"Oh nO you dON't! I WON'T staNd fOr thIS!...STOP!" "What's happening?!" "She's..breaking..free! I can't hold her!" "What do we do?!" "The ingredients.. I c-can see them. Go!"

You heard the struggle going on behind you but didn't want to acknowledge it. Afraid of what you may see. Tears burned your eyes as you clentched them shut.

Lucinda...Lucinda...

....

"Hey," The witch had huffed, "When I said you could go to sleep here, I didn't expect you to drool on my leg." "Hm?..Oh sorry." Lucinda had been watching you for the day while Aphmau and Aaron were out on a date.

You remember turning your body to stare up at Lucinda while in her lap as she flicked threw the channels on her TV. Eventually she settled on Disney since some sort of cartoon was on.

But you just continued to stare.

"Hey..Aunt Lucy?" "Hm?" "What was your Mom like?" Lucindas body seemed to stiffen.

Which you hadn't noticed just yet. You weren't as broken as you are now.

"Why're you asking?" "I'm trying to see if yours is better than mine.." That made Lucinda look down at you in some shock.

But it melted into an amused smile at best as Lucinda started to run her hands through your hair. "I dunno, kiddo. I think you've got a pretty decent one."

"That's cus' you don't live with her. We got into a biiig fight before her and Aaron left. And now I'm confused. See, I'm not allowed to use my claws. Member'? But what if I wanna use them. To protect someone I love. What then?..Everyones been telling me what I'm supposed to do. What I'm supposed to feel. Mom got mad at me and said I should listen to what her and everyone else has been telling me. Now..I'm not sure what to do anymore. Is that weird?"

Lucinda had simply laughed at your dilemma causing you to scoff and fold your arms across your chest.

"H-Hey! Don't laugh at me! I'm being totally for-serious here!" "F-For-Serious? Ahaha! I-I know you are but its just...I can't!" Lucinda cackled.

"Hmph! I got that phrase off a game I saw, you jerk!"  You moved to slide off her lap with Scrouchy in tow until she pulled you back to her breathlessly.

"Wa-Wait I'm sorry..I didn't mean to laugh." "Yeah? Well you did! So now I'm upset with you!"

"Aww...Don't be upset. Here, if I give Scrouchy a kiss will you forgive me~?" You turned to look at Lucinda increduously.

"Wait, really!? Bu-But you never wanna kiss Scrouchy! You said they smell bad!" "I'm aware. But if it'll make you smile then so be it."

Your tail wagged. Reaching up as high as you could Lucinda bent down and gave Scrouchy a small kiss on their eye.

And you, being the child you were, fixed Scrouchys limbs to cup their own face while wiggling them about.

"You flustered them!" "Oh? Did I..Well you'll have to tell Scrouchy my heart is taken by another." "Who?" "That's..a secret!" You laughed as Lucinda began tickling your sides, pulling you upright to kiss your temple.

Once she calmed her onslaught, she simply hummed, resting her head in the space between your ears.

"Y'know, sweetie. I think you should do whatever you want to." "What do you mean?"

"There's so much to this world then what people tell you to do. I get Aphmau and Aaron want you to be safe and that you don't know things like us. You think differently because of your upbringing. But the only way to expeirence things fully and wholeheartly is by doing it all on your own," Lucinda smiled down at you, "Know what I mean?"

You blinked owlishly at Lucinda before smiling down at Scrouchy in your lap.

"Nah, not really. I didn't get half the words you said, but you sounded smart n' stuff. Sooo..Yeah, I guess you're right!" You beamed. Lucinda deadpanned but ended up sighing in defeat.

Of course you wouldn't get it. But that's fine. She can work on your head later.

For now, just your heart.

"You sure are something, Giggles." Lucinda smiled, swaying the two of you side to side. "Yeah, I know...Is it a bad thing?" "No," Lucinda sighed pleasently into your hair, "No, not at all."

....

You clentched your teeth so hard together, it hurt. "Lucinda..Why didn't I do what you said then? Why didn't I just..hurt Ein." You whispeared, breath shallowing once again as your vision began to blur.

Meanwhile Garroth, Aaron, Kim, and Ghost successfully made a potion that would break the forever potion Lucinda was trapped in watching tentivly as she squirmed in pain before finally starting to sob at finally having her body back.

To not have to hurt anyone anymore.

Yeah, that was there Lucinda alright.

And she seemed no worse for wear.

"Guys..You all saved me..Thank you!" She ran over to Kim to collapse her in a hug, her sobs picking up in volume.

Countless apologies left her just as fast as her tears were.

"I am so sorry! I am so sorry for what i did! Garroth! Aaron! I used my spells on you..I-I never wanted to do that to anyone! I'm-I'm so sorry!"

"Lucinda, it wasn't your fault.." "You couldn't control yourself.." Aaron and Garroth consoled. But that just seemed to make Lucinda even more fustrated.

"I should've! Ein! He did this...I'll never forgive him for what he did! For what he made Aphmau go through! What he made you go through, Aaron..Wait..Y-Y/n. Wh-Where's Y/n!" Lucinda began turned her head in all sort of directions, tears welling up in her eyes.

She didn't..she didn't hurt you too, did she? If so...she might as well strip her title as a witch all-together!

But when she finally did mange to see you, hyperventilating in a corner without Scrouchy, her heart relaxed and broke all at once.

You looked so..small. And scared. Not at all like the joyful sweet girl shes grown to love these past few years.

"Y/n..." Garroth, Kim, and Aaron watched quietly as Lucinda took slow and cautious steps towards you.

And when she finally did reach you, the sounds you were making hurt her even more. The small chants of her name, the repetition of what you could've done to prevent Ein from hurting everyone.

Lucinda cried at it all. Slowly, she reached out to touch you, wincing at the way you hissed and pulled away. But when her scent hit your nose, you turned around so quick she was scared you were gonna give yourself whiplash.

Thinking Lucinda still wasn't in her right mind you drew your claws and got ready to swipe only to stop when her bright and glossy red eyes met your lightless e/c ones.

"Lu.." You swallowed the lump in your throat, "Lucy..Lucinda? Issat'--" You shakily reached your arms out to her, heart soaring when Lucinda pulled you into a bone crushing hug. Her quiet sobs wracked your entire body.

"Y/n..oh tha-thank Irene..you're..shit..."

Lucindas grip tightened. You let your own relieved tears fall as you gripped onto Lucinda as hard as your body would allow you. And with your werewolf strength, Lucinda won't lie, it kind of hurt her a little.

"Are you..Is he..Are we okay? Is-Is it over?" You sniffled.

"It's...It's not over yet. But for now, we're okay sweetie. I'm okay. I'm so so sorry for not helping you before. I--" Lucinda sucked in a breath, "I saw what he did to you. That...Ein! You shouldn't have had to go threw that. I'm sorry.." "Don...S' okay. Don't..leave me anymore. Please." "I won't..I swear I won't. I'll be with you for as long as you want me too."

You sucked up snot grossly near Lucindas ear. And while it did make her lean back in slight disgust, she still made sure to keep her protective hold on your nice and firm.

That's when it clicked.

"Wait," Aaron paused, " You..You remember..?"

"Yes..." Lucinda lifted you up into her arms as you turned to Aaron with teary and tired eyes, "I remember everything."

Aaron looked away shamefully, making your brows furrow. The silence was thick.

You both knew exactly why he was turning away. He honestly shouldn't be. But Garroth and Kim still seemed confused as to what Lucinda was referring to. Even if its been painfully obvious by now.

"Wait...What's going on?"

"That means you're aware of what's going on..under the effects of the potion.."

"Yes.."

"Then Aphmau.."

"She knows Aaron..We know..We've been hiding..this whole time.."

"Okay, I'm lost."

Keep up, Garroth...

"Dad is.." You let out a shakey sigh. It seems your breathing hadn't come back fully just yet. So Lucinda finished yiur sentence for you, "Aaron is the Ultima Werewolf.."

"You're kidding me!" Ghost shrieked, fronting at the very mention of the mythical beast. But Kim took over shortly after, "That actually exists?!"

"It does. That bloodline, it's real. It's the origin of all werewolves today. The power to turn humans into werewolves. It's in Aaron..."

Aaron was quiet. You could see a wet spot gather where his eyes were under his bandana thought he seemed to be lost in thought. Then, he finally decided to admit to you all. He finally confirmed just what Ein had said all along.

"I'm an Ultima Werewolf..I've been hiding it..from everyone.." "Why..?"

"The eyes..The Ultima Werewolf can transform humans into werewolves by one of the two methods. Untamed eyes or a bite. The transformation is said to be a painful process." Lucinda explained.

"That's why Dad wears a bandana over his eyes.."

"Yeah.."

"It all makes sense now..."

"I am sorry..I didn't want to--I never wanted anyone to know..I just need your help to save Aph..Please..Then," Aaron seemed to tense up as he looked at you. But he also looked away all too quick. "I'll go.."

You flinched in Lucindas hold. Go? Go? What did he mean go? Surely Aaron didn't mean go as in..go away, right? Aaron..wouldn't leave you! He promised!

Overcome with the emotions of getting Lucinda back and hearing Aarons words, you pounced foreward without thinking.

Aaron was shocked for a moment, but reacted accordingly by holding his arms out to catch you.

And he did.

He'll always catch you.

"NO!" You yelled. "Y..Y/n?" "NO, I SAID! You--You're not going anywhere! You made a promise, so you aren't! I'm not gonna let you!"

"Bu..But.."

"Aaron, Y/n is right. You're not going anywhere." Garroth smiled. "You're our friend, Aaron. We won't abandone you. You're not a monster." "You're Aaron." "Yea!"

"You're," You wiped your eyes to look at Aaron, "You're my Dad. I won't let you leave me even if you want to!"

Oh, there came that wetness under Aarons eyes again.

But he smiled all the same.

Must be happy tears, "Thank you.. You guys are the closest thing to family that I have..And you," Aaron held you close, "You are my family. My daughter. I'm sorry for saying that I'd leave you."

"Good..you better be. " You nuzzled into his neck making Aaron let out a small chuckle.

"Awww..Wait, does that mean you have ears and a tail?!" Garroth gasped.

Wait, does he? Then..you guys' could be ears and tail buddys! You've never hung out with another werewolf before! Sure, it'd be a little weird for it to be with your Dad but still.

"I have never seen them. I don't even know if I have them." "I see.." "That's weird." "Y/n!" "What? I'm just telking the truth, Kim."

The five of you shared a laugh. And for a moment, everything was peaceful. You didn't feel scared anymore.

Dare you say, you felt..happy.

"Okay..Enough babble. We need to kick Ein's butt and save Aphmau!" "And Zane! Don't forget my Zane~!" "Right, let's go.."

Then reality came tearing down that once happy fantasy and you got all nervous again.

Right..Ein still had to be defeated.

Your Mom and Zane still had to be saved.

Mom...

Zane...

You gripped onto Aarons ripped T-Shirt tighter. You may not have been as much help as you wanted to be when
Lucinda came back to you all..But you would be now!

For Aphmau and Zane.

You'd do your best..

Aaron took a step forward to leave the cave but a sickening crack sounded all throughout his body as Aaron slumped foreward in pain.

You whined and untangled yourself from Aaron, holding up his chest as if that would help him any. So Garroth rushed over to help him instead.

You stared as Aarons blood coated your hands.

"Da..Dad?" Aaron forced you to look away from your hands and into his eyes.

"I'm fine, sweetpea..It's just a scratch." "..That's a pretty big scratch." Was all you managed to say to that.

"I am so sorry Aaron..There is nothing I can use here to heal you either." "I don't need it. I'll recover. We need to head out! Let's go!"

Aaron, Kim/Ghost and Garroth take their leave out of the cave. And while you tried to leave as well, Lucinda held you by your arm to keep you close to her. "Huh? He-Hey, wha--"

"I'll catch up! I'm gonna get a few supplies from here that can come in handy! I've got Y/n!"

Aaron turned and paused for a moment, tempted to disagree with whatever Lucinda wanted to do with you.

But that look in her eyes..said all that needed to be said.

"Yeah..Okay!"

"What..? Dad! DAD!" Aaron ignored your calls. And him, Garroth, and Kim were out if sight.

You struggled in Lucindas hold, "Hey! Let me go..I said, let me go right now!" You breathed heavily while scratching at Lucindas hand with your claws. She hissed at the digging, but forced herself to keep a neutral face.

"Whoa..Ca-Calm down, Y/n. We -uh- haven't gotten a chance to catch up!" "What is there to catch up on!? We gotta..get..Mom! We gotta..get..Zane! So let me go before I riP YOUR HAND OFF YOUR WRIST!" "Wh--!" That made Lucinda let go almost instantly, causing you to stumble back and fall flat on your butt.

You covered your mouth again, ignoring the stinging pain of falling. That feeling again? Why did this keep happening?

Was Lucinda scared of you now? Like when Katelyn was? You didn't want her to be, it was an accident! Fix it, fix it now!

"I--!" You sucked in breath threw your teeth. Okay, panicking wasn't doing anything for you either. Just explain! "I didn't mean it! I'm sorry! I'm so so sor--" Lucinda cut you off by wrapping her arms around you in a squat position.

You didn't even have time to register it, she wrapped you up in her arms so quickly. "Don't apologize. It's okay, I get it. You're scared. I understand. You don't need to say another word, Y/n."

You trembled, breath caught in your throat as you reached up to hug Lucinda back.

The two of you stayed there for a little bit, rocking side to side in silence. It was so nice..you actually found yourself growing dizzy and drowsy.

Until Lucinda revealed just what she made you stay behind for.

"Y/n.." "Hm?" "Are you..okay?" "...Why are you asking?" "It's just--" "It doesn't matter if I'm okay. What cares about that?" You looked genuinely confused. "I do! You look..different. You're acting different too."

Of course I'm acting different, I saw my Dad die before my eyes.

You bit your tongue.

"I'm fine. I swear." You lied.

Lucinda pulled away from the hug to cup your face She squinted as she studied your features, "Are you sure? Your eyes.." Lucinda swore she saw something flicker in them for a breif moment.

And were those..freckles?

Since when did you have those? They were just barely noticable but still somewhat noticable.

She was snapped from her observing when you grabbed her hands and placed them back into her own lap.

"We don't have time for this, we need to catch up with the others. I'm going to be fine. This isn't about me. We gotta," Your hands shook at his name, "Ein. We gotta get Ein. Then--Then we can go home and forget this ever happened and Aphmau and Aaron can get married and I'll be able to tell all my friends so we can laugh about it later...Yeah, that's what's gonna happen." You nodded, forcing a smile for Lucindas sake.

You couldn't have her worrying about you too.

Lucinda smiled; it looked like you were okay..You were speaking like yourself again.

Or was it all just..a facade?

Still, you were right though. There was no time for this. Aaron, Kim-Ghost, and Garroth were all probably waiting on you three.

Now, Lucinda didn't think someone your age should be present for what was about to happen.

But there wasn't really any other options, huh?

So with a sign, Lucinda picked her head up to stare at you.

"Yeah," She smiled tightly, "Lets go."
.
.
.

"Aren't I amazing?" Ein grinned. He was beginning to decend the mountain top to get a look at the Ultimas dead body.

Aarons. Dead. Body. Haha! Oh, just the thought made his chest fill with an indescribable warmth! It was euphoric!

"Can you believe that I was the one to end the Ultima Werewolf?"

"You did a wonderful job! That fool never saw it coming~" Aphmau trailed behind him like a little puppy, of course.

"And it was so well executed!" Ein cackled. Him and Aphmau we're getting closer to the spot where Aaron met his end. "Now..To see his look, on his cold dead face. Oh how I-‐"

They paused.

Ein and Aphmau did reach the place where Aaron died.

But there was no dead Aaron.

Why was there no dead Aaron?

Instead, there was just a pool of blood covering the once white snow, making a trail back to the cabin he had saw him arrive at in the beginning of all this.

But nevermind that, Aaron escaped..? Aaron survived-!?

"There is no way," Ein watched the trail of blood with wide eyes, "How did he survive!?"

It didn't take long for it to click for Ein.

She must've had a hand in this, the only person that could've stopped or helped Aaron from dying is her.

Ein ran up to Aphmau and smacked her across the face. It was so hard that a bruise had already began to form and Aphmau found herself falling back into the snow.

"You failed me!"

Aphmau started tearing up at those words alone. She never wanted to disappoint her love..

"I'm sorry..but I-!" "Brother!"

UGH...WHAT NOW!?

Zane ran up to the two. He hadn't even glanced Aphmaus way, "Lucinda isn't answering her calling!"

"What?!"

Lucinda..her too!? Ein never took into account that Aaron could actually survive the fall! What now!? If he catches him..if Aaron trys to come back for Aphmau then..

No! He wouldn't! Aphmau hates him now, there's no way he'd actually---

"EIIIIIN!"

That voice..

No!

Looking up at the call of his name, Ein then sees Aaron who was standing on the very cliff he was pushed of off. Though this time, there was something different there. This wasn't the same Aaron Ein had first confronted.

"I won't let you take her!"

You grabbed Aarons hand, standing tall by his side. Your face was almost emotionless as you stared down at Ein. It was your way of trying to look intimidating.

And Ein was just as shocked to see you as he was Aaron.

What is going on!? You should be dead too! With what you inhaled earlier, Ein expected you to be choking on your own air by morning.

He looked terrified. Like he was about to crap his pants. Garroth, Kim, and Lucinda stood behind the two of you, unwavering.

You swallowed saliva for your dry throat.

There was no more avoiding or planning anymore.

You guys' were ready.

It was time.

Aaron took a small step foreward. You gripped his hand like a lifeline.

"Come here and face me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 471 29
NOTE: MANY ASPECTS OF THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE SENSE IF YOU HAVE NOT FIRST READ "Alpha and Luna", GO READ THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!! ♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•...
23.7K 953 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
2.4K 179 48
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE HARASSMENT VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT RE...
5.6K 195 47
Y/N L/N just got out of college and moved into Mystreet. After having a troublesome past, she was hoping that this would be a fresh start. She made n...