AFTER Summer Love [G!P]

By hwangkittyz

[PAUSED UNTIL I GAIN MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE] [Ryeji second part of Summer Love] Hey, hey... It's me again. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 5

911 49 113
By hwangkittyz

"So our dance professor is Mr. Gray's brother?" I asked Yuna as we warmed up for the first dance class of the year.

She nodded.

"Tyler Gray. He's hot, but I think he's gay. I'm not sure and he's 25."

I shrugged and started stretching, copying Yuna's moves. There were 18 other dancers in the class, but I didn't know any of them.

Suddenly, silence settled in and I saw a young man enter the room in the large mirror that took up an entire wall.

His hair was almost falling over his eyes and he had a bit of a beard. He was dressed in sweatpants and a tight tank top and looked really good.

"Hi everyone, I hope you had a great time this summer. I'm Tyler Gray, for those of you who don't know me."

He leaned against the mirror and surveyed the room.

"Who's new, raise your hands."

I raised my hand with three other people and then Tyler started telling us about the plan for this school year and the concerts he was going to sign us up for. We spent two whole hours talking about next year before he dismissed us and told us he would see us tomorrow.

"Oh, Maddie Campbell, the cheer captain asked me to announce to you that they need a new member and are holding freshman tryouts at six."

"You should go try out, Ryu! You'd do great!" Yuna suggested and I smiled. I had always wanted to become a cheerleader in high school and finally now I had my chance.

"Where?" I asked out loud and everyone turned to look at me.

"On the soccer field." Tyler replied smiling.

"I'll show you where it is if you want." Yuna offered and I nodded.

We quickly changed back into our normal clothes and started walking towards the soccer field.

"So, what other sports are there at this university?" I asked.

"Tennis, soccer, basketball and volleyball."

"And they all have cheerleaders?"

"Except tennis players." She said. "I can carry your bag into the bedroom, if you want."

"Thanks."

I handed her my bag and she winked at me, before pointing to an entrance I could walk through so I could get to the camp.

"Good luck! And I'll see you tonight at the TDC party?"

"A party on Monday? It's a school night!"

"This is college, Ryujin! See ya!" She shouted as she walked away rolling her eyes and smiling.

I arrived at the field and looked around, before I saw the cheerleaders in their uniforms, talking to seven girls who were not dressed in uniforms.

I walked towards them, biting my lip, suddenly feeling nervous. What if they were laughing at me? Or they didn't want me on the team?

This was a bad decision. Maybe I should turn around. I'm leaving. I'm turning around while I'm talking to myself like a stupid.

"Are you here to join the team?" A curly-haired blonde girl asked and I noticed I was right next to her.

"Um, yeah."

"You're a freshman?"

I nodded and she smiled, before turning back to the rest of the girls.

"Alright, welcome to freshman hell week. By the way, I'm Maddie Campbell, as you can see, there are eight of you, ten of us. Well, plus the eleven male cheerleaders, but they are now irrelevant. Which means, unfortunately only one of you is going to make the team. Here's how it's going to work, every soccer player has his/her own cheerleader. See that guy who just walked onto the field? Bryan Smith, he's a freshman who made the team today and one of you lucky ones, he's going to get to be his cheerleader."

She paused for effect and I took the opportunity to look at the people who had just run onto the field in their black and white uniforms. There were about twenty of them, but ten of them had plain white uniforms, so they were probably reinforcements. I could recognize each and every one of them from that night at the party.

I immediately saw Yeji who passed her trainer and the man next to him, who was probably the assistant . My gaze was interrupted when Maddie asked a question.

"Which one of you is a virgin?"

One of the girls raised her hand and I was about to do the same when Maddie spoke again, a serious expression on her face.

"You can go, whatever your name is."

"But-"

"I said go away."

After the girl left, she looked at the others.

"We don't need virgins on our team and you'll see why later. Now, about the initiation process. We only want dedicated cheerleaders and this is how it's going to be. You're going to get five tasks. Whoever completes them the best will get the spot on the team."

"I thought tryouts had to do with how flexible we are..." Said one girl and Maddie shot her a look.

"This is college. Is there anyone here who can't do back flips?"

No one raised their hand. I used to take gymnastics in ninth grade, so I was fine.

"Great. I think you all know who our team captain is, right?"

Everyone nodded and I didn't dare ask who, because I didn't want to get kicked off. I would find out eventually.

"And the team captain knows you personally?" Maddie continued and everyone shook their heads, so I followed them.

"Unbelievable. Someone slept with the captain?"

Four hands went up in the air and Maddie didn't even look surprised.

"Well, then... You four probably have a guaranteed shot at the next task. Follow me, freshmen and the rest of you, see you tonight."

We followed her out onto the field, where the team was warming up. Yeji was the first to look up because Maddie meowed and she smiled, before standing up.

She looked over all the freshmen, before stopping to look at me with a surprised look on her face. Her lips stretched into a smile and she moved closer, putting her arm around Maddie.

"How can I help my favorite cheerleader?" She asked and Maddie leaned toward her, crossing her arms.

"First task of the cheer initiation. Them has to guess the size of your dick."

She's the captain!? I should have seen that coming. Damn it!

And this was fucking for real? What kind of initiation is this?

In fact, I think she mentioned the size of her penis two years ago...

Was it 9.3 or 8.3?

"We'll start from here. Name and size, come on, they've got practice."

"Um, Layla Ro-"

"No last name, first name only."

"Okay, Layla and I think she's about 10 inches."

Maddie moved on to the next girl named Georgia, who said 8 and Yeji pretended to be offended.

"Alex... Umm... 9.7?"

Maddie and Yeji looked impressed and then moved on. Paula said 9.5, Tracy said 10.3 and Sakura said 11. I snorted at that, because, come on people.

"And you now..." Maddie said nodding her head towards me. "You're cute, what's your name?"

"Ryujin."

"You were one of those who didn't sleep with her, right?"

I nodded and Yeji arched an eyebrow.

"So what's your guess?"

"You can touch if you want, baby." Yeji said smugly and I replied with my voice cracking.

"Um... 9.3?"

Maddie looked at Yeji, who was biting her lip and then took her arm off her shoulders.

"So, who's right, Captain?" She joked and Yeji smiled before turning back to us.

"She's right." She said and pointed at me.

I frowned but smiled. I knew I had a good memory, ha!

"Well done, freshman!"

"Wait, what's your name again?" Yeji asked me and smiled before turning to Maddie. "Can I go back to practice or do you want a quickie behind the bleachers?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Next time, Yi."

Yi!?!???

Yeji spanked her before running back to her teammates.

"Alright, you, the one who said eight, you're out. Maybe you'll try out next year, bye!"

Maddie fluttered her eyelashes at Georgia, who looked like she was about to cry.

"We won't be practicing today, since none of you are in athletic clothes and-"

"When will we know who wins?"

"Tonight at the party. It starts at eight o'clock. I'm not going to tell you where it is, since you should know. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't bother showing up at the TDC house, dammit!"

I chuckled and she pursed her lips. Before speaking again.

"Dress hot, preferably in a short skirt and heels, you need to be sexy."

We all nodded and agreed, before Maddie told us we could either stay and watch practice or go to the rooms. We ended up watching practice until seven, then Maddie dismissed us and reminded us to go to the party.

"Hey, wait... Frosh!" Maddie said and grabbed my shoulder, I turned around and smiled at her. "Are you sure you're not a virgin? Because you look a little innocent to me."

What does virginity have to do with anything after all?

"Um, yes."

She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.

"And how can you prove it? Did you do something with someone here?"

"Um... Yeji?" I said in panic.

"Ah... Really?"

I nodded confidently.

"Yeji!" She shouted and motioned for her to come closer again.

Oh fuck! No, no, no, no, please!

She ran towards us, sweaty, breathing heavy and very hot.

"What's wrong?" She said smiling once again. I really wanted to wipe that smile off her face.

"This cute little frosh says she's done things with you and that she's not a virgin. Can you confirm that? You know the rules."

"Uhm yeah, don't worry. She has a cute little mouth." She said and I felt a knot in my stomach at her words.

And then she decided to make things worse by dragging her thumb across my bottom lip to prove her point.

"Well then great, see you tonight frosh! You too!"

She winked at Yeji before turning around and walking towards a door that I assume must be the locker room door.

"So... Why are you trying out for cheerleaders?" She asked as she tousled her hair.

"Because I want to? Do you have a problem with that?" I replied, crossing my arms.

"You think I'd have a problem with you running around in a miniskirt with your little piercing on display, screaming my name for the whole school to hear?"

Well then.

"Maybe I won't make it."

"Oh, I'm sure you won't."

"Why not?"

"You're too innocent, you won't finish the task."

"But... Uhm..." I pouted and she smiled.

"You won't finish the task unless I help you..."

"Help me? How?"

"You'll see tonight."

"HWANG, MOVE YOUR ASS HERE, WE'RE CLOSING!" The coach shouted and Yeji turned her head to look at him.

"I GOT YOU, COACH!"

Then she looked at me.

"Good luck, frosh."

"Do you know what frosh means in German?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Of course. See you tonight. Dress nicely. Oh and by the way it's 9.7."

And with that, she ran away, her trainer slapped her on the head yelling something at her. Yeji said something that made the trainer roll her eyes and laugh.

I smiled and as I walked back to my dorm, I was nervous and excited at the same time.

***

"So are you coming to the party tonight?" I asked Chaeryeong as I picked out my clothes.

"I don't think so, I'm tired."

"I tried out for cheerleading today. The initiation is tonight and I'd like you to be there too." I told her and her mouth dropped open.

"What?"

"I-"

"Are you crazy!?"

"What? Why? What's wrong with it?"

"You know you're going to fuck with Yeji, right?"

"WHAT!?"

"Every initiation involves Yeji having sex!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, the reason I didn't join your cousin's sorority is because I had to sleep with Yeji to complete the damn initiation. It's stupid, but every girl's initiation has something to do with it."

"So you mean to tell me that every cheerleader and every sorority girl in Yuna's house has slept with Yeji?"

She nodded.

"She fucks a different girl every night."

"Oh my God, she must have like a hundred diseases!"

"She always wears a condom and the team gets tested every month, so it's doubtful, but still."

"But-"

"I'm telling you, there's no way you're getting on that team unless you fuck Yeji. Or at least get something of her to prove it."

That's why she said I'd need her help!!!! Oh my god, please let this be a fucking joke.

"Oh and make sure you put on a really sexy bra. It always ends up with topless girls." She advised me and I already regretted my decision to join.

Why did I listen to Yuna!

I finally got dressed and Chaeryeong changed her mind, claiming that she just had to see what would happen. Then I got nervous and she assured me that no one would really be watching, except the cheerleading captain and of course, Yeji, who participated in every task, apparently.

I felt exposed in my miniskirt and short top. Plus, I had a bit of trouble walking in heels and as if that wasn't enough it was fucking cold outside.

"Is it even worth it? I mean cheerleading?" I asked her as we walked.

"Oh, definitely. You go to all the oldies on a champion ship, see cute guys and get your own player."

"I thought the players got us and not the other way around."

"Let me put it this way. If you're a cheerleader, you get a 'partner,' you go to prom together, coed meets and can shot at any time."

That made me nervous and I tried to change the subject to distract myself from things.

We arrived at the fraternity house in no time and the party was almost as big as Yeji's birthday party.

"Get used to this craziness. You should see the end of the year party, fucking crazy!" She said and we walked up the steps.

It wasn't hard to identify Maddie, because she was at the bar, talking to five other girls.

"Finally, little frosh! We've been waiting for you!" She clapped her hands and pointed to the living room. "Let's go to the living room where we can have an audience later, okay?"

I shot Chaeryeong a look and she gave me a thumbs up, even though her face told me I was screwed.

We followed Maddie into the living room and she opened a seat for us. A few people formed a circle to look at us, the rest followed with their beer pong/shots/poos on tap or whatever.

Of course Yeji was annoyed with an apparition with someone she didn't know clinging to her waist. She gently pushed her away, before adjusting her back and smiling.

She was wearing a black tank top and jeans. She looked really good, I wasn't even trying to lie to myself anymore.

"Take off your top." Maddie ordered and I saw Chaeryeong in the crowd, throwing me an I-told-you-so look.

I also caught James' kind look, which made me feel ten times more embarrassed.

"I love this." Yeji said and rubbed her hands together.

I obeyed Maddie's orders and pulled the blouse over my head before she took them off us and gave them to someone I didn't know.

"Now, blindfold her." She said to who I thought was the co-captain of the cheerleaders.

She blindfolded Yeji, who confirmed that she couldn't see anything.

"Now shuffle."

She instructed us and we took different positions, with me ending up between Paula and Layla at the end. Then she had us stand about three feet apart.

"She will touch you and choose five of you. I'm sorry if you have small tits."

I knew she meant me. I had the smallest tits unlike the others and I was also the smallest.

She started by brushing her nose against Alex's neck, her hands traveling down her sides, before her fingers touched her navel. She moved on without further ado.

People were starting to gather and watch the 'program'.

Yeji squeezed Tracy's ass and bit her lip as she brushed her lips against her ear. Once again, her hand found her navel, her fingers wrapped around her anchor piercing. Then she cupped her breasts for a moment before moving on.

It was when she brushed her nose against Sakura's neck that I realized she was actually smelling them. Then she cupped her breasts before quickly moving on.

Her face had been serious, as if she had been concentrating since she started to feel them.

She caught Paula and I realized it was soon going to be my turn.

Yeji touched her piercing, before moving to her breasts and then kissing the skin of her neck subtly. Paula was taller than me and she didn't really have to bend over with neither of those girls, as they were wearing heels.

She glued her lips to hers, before they kissed for about five seconds, then pulled away and moved closer to me.

I held my breath and my heart started beating faster. I tried to concentrate on the people partying around us but it was impossible.

Our breasts were almost touching and she leaned forward to smell me, but she stopped suddenly and then smiled, so I knew at that moment that she knew it was me.

She lowered her head and nuzzled her nose into my hair, her hands cupped my breasts and I could feel her lips curling against my neck, before she slid her hands down my sides, one hand stopping at my ass and the other touching my piercing.

Yeji pulled away and her hand slid over my shoulder.

"I want these five." She said and pointed to the girls she had just felt.

I saw that Layla wanted to protest, but she bit her lip and Yeji took off her blindfold smiling at me.

"Oh, hi."

"You smelled me, didn't you?" I said in a tone that only she could hear.

"Who else smells like vanilla in college?"

"James." I said and she rolled her eyes, handing the blindfold to Maddie.

Her hand fell from my shoulder, leaving me cold on the spot.

"He likes men, so..." She added.

"He's bisexual."

"I wouldn't be too sure."

"Ok great! For the next task, you'll do body shots on others. Follow me, girls!"

_

All teenagers scare the livin' shit out of me!!

Ready for cringe lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.6K 46
Part 2 of Icy Like Diamonds A lot has changed since Ryujin and Yeji agreed to becoming friends. Will their relationship also suffer changes?
22K 702 11
[Short story] A strange way of getting to know each other, helped them to join paths. It's a little different from the ones I've already written, it...
95.7K 5.5K 41
Yeji has been waiting for her 21st birthday so she can finally see her soulmate. Cover has nothing to do with story. Just thought they were cute lol...
28.1K 683 11
This is a short story inspired by the song "Fetish" by Selena Gomez. Well, you already know that my stories are with a lot of sexual scenes, so, rea...