Anything

Par _tillifall_

(Taekook FF) Jeon Jungkook was an orphan sold into a life of abuse and assault by his adopted parents. At th... Plus

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14

12

155 5 0
Par _tillifall_

"Love should never hurt."

>Meanwhile<
>Taehyung's POV<

"What's with the long face, Taehyung? Wouldn't you be happy we're going to torture someone?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"I'm not insane like you, hyung." I rolled my eyes, trying to look outside the limo windows.

"Are you upset about Vick attacking yesterday? Cause I'm sure as hell am." Namjoon growled from his seat.

"How the fuck did Vick know where we lived? He's never gotten this close before-"

I abruptly slammed my fist on the window, startling both my hyungs.

"We're gonna find out today. I'm tired of his bullshit." I grumbled.

My hyungs nodded. "Whatever you say."

I sighed deeply, leaning my head against the cool window, my thoughts revolving around my bunny, Jungkook.

I knew it was never right to not tell Jungkook about Vick and his actions, I didn't want to worry him...he's already been through so much...I don't want him to stress about being in fear that Vick might attack. That bastard was lucky he got away, shooting him in the shoulder felt so good.

I wasn't going to let him hurt me, or my loved ones anymore, I am not leaving without knowing where Vick is.

"We have arrived, Mr. Kim." Tony informed, the limo stopping.

"Thanks, Tony. Just wait in the car until we come back." I instructed, stepping out of the car and into the gravel driveway.

We kept our victim here since this house was far off in the countryside, no one would hear his screams for miles.

"Let's kick some ass." Yoongi smirked, cracking his knuckles.

Namjoon and I rolled our eyes, opening the creaky door to already hear commotion going on. We headed down into the dusty basement where 2 of my men already stood, occasionally punching one of Vick's men who couldn't outrun us.

"Well, look who it is," the man immediately sneered once we entered his sight.

I quickly walked towards him and gripped his chin, I meant business.

"You know why I'm here, Xinjiang. Give me the information I want, or I'll personally burn each limb of your body." I threatened darkly, staring into his dull eyes.

"You think that scares me, V? You won't get shit out of me," Xin spat.

I raised an eyebrow. "Okay. RM, lighter please." I asked, holding out my hand to which a lighter was placed.

I started the lighter, staring at the pretty small flame before positioning it above his right hand.

"Tell me where Vick is," I said lowly.

Xin glared. "Never, bitch." He snarled.

I didn't hesitate to press the lighter to his index finger, watching as it went red, the skin peeling off, oozing blood from it.

Xin let out a shocked yell, but quickly shut his mouth, fire deep in his eyes, he wasn't going to lift off so easily.

I pulled the lighter back, hovering the flame over his middle finger now. "Will you tell me now?" I purred darkly.

"No," he hissed. I pressed the lighter back to his finger, making sure I got all around that piece of skin until it darkened in color.

Xin whimpered in pain, his chest rising fast as I removed the lighter and hovered it over his ring finger now.

"Awh, you're married? Do you have kids? Awh, I can't imagine what your wife will think when the police find your dead body." I sneered, pushing the lighter on his ring finger now, blood now dripping to the floor.

Xin grunted, yet still didn't say anything.

I growled deeply in disappointment. "Suga, get the hot oil."

"Gladly." He snickered, walking towards us, swiftly pouring hot oil over all his fingers, the smell of blood filling the air along with Xinjiang's pained shouts.

"Ready to tell me yet?" I asked, my nose crunching.

Xin glared but I could see the fire in his eyes waver, I was close.

Finally, after burning both hands, he sputtered out. "Okay! I'll talk!"

I pulled the lighter away, raising an eyebrow as I waited for his information.

"You wanna know where Vick is? He's at your mansion right now, probably skinning your boyfriend alive right now." Xin confessed in a spat.

I grunted. "Do you expect me to believe that?"

Xin smirked. "Try calling them, you won't get an answer."

I turned to my hyungs, I was sure Xin was bluffing, however it didn't hurt to check. Namjoon and Yoongi immediately called their lovers, both faces going pale as no one responded.

I blinked, no, there has to be something keeping them from the phone...maybe they're just distracted...-

"Boss! We have to leave! Vick is at the mansion as I speak!" One of my men gasped as he tuned in to the security cameras we had and he showed me the horrifying image of Vick dragging my bunny on the floor.

"Fuck!" I yelled, swiftly getting up, twisting around to see Xin grinned maliciously.

I wasted no time and punched him in the jaw, knocking him unconscious.

"We need to move!" I ordered, rushing towards the limo.

I can't let Vick win, he can't take away the only thing that keeps me going, he can't take my bunny, he's my everything.

I won't let this happen.

>At the mansion<
>Author's POV<

"Let me go!!" Jungkook screamed, thrashing his body as he tried to escape the rope Vick had wrapped tightly around his arms.

Vick tugged at his hair harshly. "Shut it, whore. Or I'll make it hurt." He threatened, kicking the back of the younger's legs so he fell to his knees.

Jungkook huffed, glaring at his attacker until the sound of the front door opening made him snap up.

"Bunny!" Taehyung exclaimed in worry, his men immediately surrounded Vick and Jungkook who lay in the entrance corridor.

"Ah, ah, not another step, Taehyung. Or a bullet goes through this whore's head." Vick barked, sliding a pistol out of his pocket, hovering the gun near the younger's head.

Pure anger filled Taehyung as he clenched his teeth. "Don't call him that you son of a bitch-"

"Don't talk to me like that, TaeTae. What happened to baby and sweetheart?" Vick pouted sadly.

"You never deserved that title, Vick." Taehyung hissed.

"And this whore does!? What does he even provide? What, does he do a better job at sex than me?" Vick scoffed.

"What Jungkook gives me is something you could never give me, Vick. Love. Jungkook has given me love, he makes me feel good about myself when I don't deserve shit."

"Yeah, you don't deserve anything, not even love." Vick scowled, cocking his gun.

Jungkook whimpered at the noise then shouted. "Tae! You have to get in the kitchen! Vick hurt Jin and Jimin! And he's alone! He has no other men!"

"Shut up, will you?!" Vick snarled, abruptly pushing Jungkook to the floor.

"Watch it you, bastard. You know I have the upper hand." Taehyung declared, his hand twitching to signal for his men to shoot at Vick.

"And I have your heart, I won't hesitate to shoot him, TaeTae. One blink and he's gone." Vick growled.

Taehyung sighed deeply. "Joon, Yoongi, go into the kitchen, and take the men with you."

Yoongi and Namjoon gave the latter a worried look but nevertheless hurried towards the kitchen.

"Well, well, just the three of us. Have any last words for your whore?" Vick chuckled, his leg lifting up and slamming down on Jungkook's leg, making him cry out in pain.

"S-Stop, don't hurt him! What do you want? I'll give you anything, please, just don't kill him..." Taehyung pleaded, tears ready to fall down his eyes.

Vick pondered for a second. "I want to see you suffer like how I suffered when you humiliated me by dumping me." Vick shrugged before firing his gun down at Jungkook on the floor.

"NO!" Taehyung screamed, his heart shattering as he heard Jungkook's pained scream.

Like a whip, Taehyung pulled out his gun, shooting Vick straight in the heart.

Vick stood in shock, the gun falling from his hand as he tried to stop the blood oozing from his heart.

However it was too late, death had settled onto the man and he fell to the floor with a loud thump.

Taehyung breathed heavily, so much pain gripping his heart as he saw Jungkook's lifeless body but that's when his body stirred a bit. Jungkook was still alive.

"B-Bunny!" Taehyung gasped, immediately stepping forward-only to step back in fear.

Down the hall, Buyuk had fired his gun, the bullet dead on hitting Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung didn't have the strength to shoot back yet watched in relief as Yoongi shot Buyuk, killing that traitor.

Blurriness entered Taehyung's vision as he slumped to the floor, no longer being able to feel the burning pain on his chest, all he could see was black and all he wanted to see was his bunny.

Just a few feet away, Jungkook gasped as he slowly sat up, he could feel his gunshot wound, yet fortunately, Vick had shot his side, the bullet went through, just off his ribs, he was going to live.

Jungkook quickly glanced over at his boyfriend, expecting him to hug him since this was all over right? Taehyung had shot Vick...yet why wasn't he getting up? And why was there blood...

"T-Tae...? Oh my...no...no..." Jungkook felt the horror seize his body as he crawled over to Taehyung, straight up ignoring the blood escaping his side.

Once Jungkook reached Taehyung's side, sobs exited his bloody lips as he placed his hand over Taehyung's wound, trying to stop the flowing blood.

"Y-Y-You're g-gonna be o-okay...i-i'ts gonna b-be okay...please...y-you have to b-be okay...Taehyung you can't leave me like this! I haven't even told you I..."

The pain both physically and mentally was too much for Jungkook to bear as his words died on his tongue and he slowly passed out next to his boyfriend.

>1 day later<

"How is he, Doc?" Jimin asked, staring down at the hospital bed in sadness.

"Don't worry, Mr. Park. Jungkook here will recover well, he should be waking up soon. My assistant will give you the papers you will need once Jungkook goes home." Dr. Chong informed the group of people in the room.

"And what about...Taehyung?" Jin murmured quietly, pointing toward the other bed which was hooked with many wires.

Dr. Chong sighed. "Well-"

"Mmm..." Jungkook suddenly let out, his head slowly moving.

They all gasped and crowded around the hospital bed.

Jungkook groaned softly, opening his heavy eyelids, blinking against the blurriness to see his friends worriedly looking at him.

"What's...going...on..." He whispered tiredly, his mind trying to make sense of why his friends looked so sad, why his right side felt sore...and why his heart ached so much.

"Oh, Kookie..." Jin sniffed, holding back his tears as he softly caressed the younger's forehead.

"How are you feeling, Kookie?" Jimin asked gently, his eyes observing his movements.

Jungkook ignored his question, his mind becoming clearer. "Where's...Taehyung? Why...isn't he...here?"

They all shared a look, worrying the latter. "Let's get some fluids in you, Jungkook. After that you'll need to rest, you survived a gunshot wound." Dr. Chong said, starting to mess with the buttons above the younger's bed.

"Chim...where's Taehyung...?" Jungkook asked again, his eyes demanding for an answer.

Yoongi, who stood next to Jimin, suddenly softened, surprising the younger. "We can't tell you yet, Jungkook."

"Why not...? Where is he??" Jungkook questioned, abruptly leaning his body up to sit up.

"Jungkook, please don't sit up, it's not good for the-"

"Shut up! Why won't you tell me where Taehyung is!?" Jungkook exclaimed loudly, pushing the doctor's hands away.

Namjoon sighed. "Jungkook-"

"No! I deserve to know! Tell me where he is!" Jungkook pleaded, close to frustrated tears.

They all shared another look before pointing across the room where another bed laid. Jungkook followed their fingers to where they pointed, his heart immediately breaking as he saw the sorrowful sight of Taehyung laying on the bed, a breathing mask placed on his mouth.

"He's...going to be okay, right? There's nothing with him, he's gonna make it...right?!" Jungkook called out, shaking Jin's hand.

No one answered.

"Tell me! He's gonna be okay, right?!?" Jungkook questioned, his body already shaking in fear.

Jimin sighed. "We don't know, Kookie...the bullet really affected his body...there might be an infection-"

"NO, he's going to be fine! He can't die! Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted as he tried to get out of the bed.

"Jungkook! Don't move!" Dr. Chong ordered as they all tried to stop the younger from getting off the bed.

"Taehyung!! Please! He can't leave me! I love him! He can't die!" Jungkook screamed, still thrashing weakly in the hands holding him back from hugging the still sleeping body of his boyfriend.

Taehyung can't die...Jungkook wants to marry him and live with him until they're old. He wants to see him smile for him, he wants to hear that deep voice he loves so much. He doesn't want the last moment they shared to be them fighting...no, it couldn't end like this, Jungkook hasn't even told him he loves him yet...

"LET ME GO, LET ME SEE HIM! TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook screamed, his sobs overtaking him as his body suddenly weakened.

Dr. Chong sighed as he put the sedative into the younger's IV.

"N-No...please...let me...see..." Jungkook whispered, his words slurring until he fell asleep.

Everyone sighed in relief however the room filled with grief once more.

"Will Taehyung be okay, Doc?" Yoongi asked, his hand rubbing comfortably on Jimin's back.

Dr. Chong nodded. "Mr. Kim will recover. We were able to take out the bullet and stitch the wound closed. There's no infection, fortunately. But since it was so deep, he had a lot of blood transfusions. That's why he's sleeping so much." Dr. Chong claimed then continued, "however, don't worry, he'll be alright. We just have to wait and see when he'll wake up."

The group of friends all sighed in pure relief. "That's good. Thank you Dr Chong."

Dr. Chong bowed slightly then left the room.

Jin sniffed, cuddling himself in Namjoon's body as they all stared at the two sleeping bodies, wishing and hoping everything ends up well.

>2 days later<

Taehyung exhaled deeply, his eyes fluttering open slowly.

He was confused at why he could hear beeps and the low murmur of footsteps, yet that's when events of what happened before he passed out came flooding back.

He got shot...his poor bunny got shot...Vick was dead...finally, he wanted to feel happy, but he didn't because he knew a worse pain awaited him.

Taehyung tried to sit up, letting a soreness immediately pang his upper chest, making him moan in pain. He softly put his hand near his gunshot wound, where a glaze and bandage were placed, he was okay, there was no more bullet inside him.

Loud chatting suddenly broke his thoughts and he looked up to see his friends coming in with a bag of food.

"Yeah, I know- TAE?!" Jimin squeaked once he noticed the older man was up.

Taehyung smiled slowly. "Hey...guys..."

All the boys rushed over to his bed, wanting to hug him then remembered his wound so they instead gently patted his greasy hair.

"How are you feeling, Tae? Any pain?" Jin quickly questioned worriedly.

Taehyung chuckled softly. "I'm okay...just...very sore." He grunted.

"I'll get the nurse, you probably need some pain meds." Jimin claimed, swiftly rushing off to get a nurse.

"We're glad to see you up, Tae. You had us worried for a second." Yoongi smiled teasingly.

"Wow, Min Yoongi, worried?" Taehyung snickered playfully.

"Watch it, kid. You might be injured but I will hurt you." Yoongi scrunched his nose.

Taehyung stuck his tongue at him as the nurse came in and checked up on him.

"So, what happened? Are you all okay?" Taehyung asked once the nurse left.

"We're good, me and Joon only got some slashes. Jin and dumpling only got bruises." Yoongi stated. "Your men are recovering and helping around the mansion."

"And Vick is dead, as well as that traitor Buyuk." Yoongi hissed darkly.

"Yeah, he was the one leaking all our information from our side." Namjoon frowned.

Taehyung scowled. "So that's how Vick knew our every move, we had a rat spying on us."

Taehyung then sighed deeply. "But I'm glad to hear that bastard is dead...wait, where's my bunny?! He was injured too!"

"Don't worry, Tae. He's right over here," Jin said, gesturing to the other side of the room.

Taehyung quickly looked over, his heart aching as he saw his boyfriend sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"Is he okay?" Taehyung whispered.

"He's okay, his wound wasn't as bad. But he hasn't shown any sign of movement since he thought you weren't going to make it." Jimin confessed with a gulp.

Taehyung sighed sadly. "My poor bunny.."

"Kookie will be alright, Tae. We can promise you that." Namjoon reassured the nervous latter.

Before Taehyung could respond, a nurse entered the room.

"Please clear the room, I must give Mr. Kim his medicine." She stated.

The boys softly patted his hair again. "We'll check up on you later, Tae. Stay strong for us." Namjoon smiled.

"I will." Taehyung nodded, watching his friends wave then leave the room. The nurse helped the male to the restroom and gave him his medicine once he settled back in the bed.

"I'll come back later to clean your wound, rest for now," she instructed as the fuzzy feeling started to fill Taehyung's bloodstream.

He nodded at her and she left the room, leaving silence in the dark hospital room, leaving Taehyung to stare at his sleeping bunny.

Jungkook looked as beautiful as ever, even in that hospital gown he looked as graceful as an angel.

Taehyung sighed softly, turning his body, ignoring the soreness as he continued to stare at his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry for this bunny...please forgive me..." Was what Taehyung whispered before he fell asleep.

The next morning, Taehyung woke up, finally able to eat some food and got his wound cleaned, he even got to walk around a bit. However the only place he walked to was to sit on the chair next to Jungkook, who still lay asleep, not making any sign of waking up.

It worried Taehyung, shouldn't his bunny wake up by now?

"Dr. Chong, can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked after Dr. Chong checked up on him.

"Hm?" The doctor replied.

"Why isn't Jungkook waking up yet? Is something wrong?" He gulped nervously.

"Jungkook's vitals are fairly well. But I believe his mindset isn't the best."

"What do you mean, Doc?" Taehyung wondered.

"When Jungkook saw you in that state, he had a breakdown and we had to sedate him." Dr. Chong explained, his words making Taehyung's heart ache more.

Taehyung thanked him and once again sat next to his sleeping beauty until the nurse told him to go back and rest. Taehyung sighed sadly, the day had passed into the night, he wondered how long his bunny was going to sleep.

"Goodnight, Kookie..." Taehyung murmured, carefully leaning down to lightly peck the younger's dry pink lips.

The older man grunted, slowly limping back to his bed when he heard a tiny whimper.

He froze, did he imagine that noise? Or...

Another whimper than a low groan of pain.

Taehyung slowly twisted around and there was Jungkook squirming in his sleep.

"Bunny? Kookie, can you hear me?" Taehyung said, walking back to the latter's bed.

Jungkook didn't answer, just groaned softly.

Taehyung gently caressed his boyfriend's cheek. "It's okay, bun...I'm here..."

Jungkook mumbled, his doe eyes slowly fluttering open until they rested on Taehyung.

"T...Tae...h...hyung...?" Jungkook whispered in a rough voice.

Taehyung choked back his sob as he smiled widely. "Yes, bunny, it's me..."

Jungkook kept blinking when realization finally clicked in his mind.

"Tae?!" The younger gasped, immediately sitting up which made him groan in pain, clutching his side.

"Don't sit up, bun! You need to rest." Taehyung ordered, his hands quickly helping the other lay back down.

Jungkook ignored his soreness and cupped his boyfriend's face, tears filling his eyes. "My Taehyung...are you okay? You're alive, I-I thought I was going to lose-"

"Shhh shh...calm down bunny...I'm okay...and so are you, it's all over, I promise." Taehyung reassured the shaking younger, gently pecking his facial features.

Jungkook felt his heart repair itself as he bathed in the love Taehyung gave him, it was all over, they can be together in peace.

"I'm so sorry for fighting with you, Kookie...I-I shouldn't have hidden it from you...I-I just-" Taehyung tried to apologize but was quickly interrupted by a kiss.

Jungkook pulled back after a bit. "I forgive you, babe. Please forgive me too, I was being selfish and not a good boyfriend." He sniffed.

Taehyung shook his head. "You're the best boyfriend, bunny. You're my everything...and I...love you..so freaking much." He gulped back his emotions.

Jungkook giggled. "I love you too, Taehyung...thank you for loving me." They continued to gently kiss each other while softly chatting until Taehyung got a nurse and she checked up on the younger, giving him some pain medicine in the process.

"B-But...I don't want to go back to sleep." Jungkook protested, his body slowly weakening as the medicine filled his veins.

"You need rest, bun. We want your wound to heal without any problems." Taehyung stated.

Jungkook pouted, laying carefully back onto the bed, his eyes fighting to stay open. "But...I don't want to stop talking to you..."

The older man chuckled, leaning down to kiss his boyfriend's forehead. "We have time to talk later. Now sleep you stubborn bunny."

"Mmm...fine...but go to your bed before I go to sleep, you need to rest too." Jungkook ordered cutely.

"Okay, bun." Taehyung agreed, carefully limping back to his bed, trying to hold his groans of pain as he laid back on the bed.

"Are...you okay, babe?" Jungkook asked quietly.

"Yes, I'm okay, bun. Please rest, I'll be here when you wake up."

"Promise...?" The younger murmured sleepily.

"Promise, bun." Taehyung vowed softly.

Jungkook smiled gently from across the room. "I love you, Tae..."

"I love you too, Kookie...goodnight." Taehyung whispered, a happy smile on his lips as he watched those pretty doe eyes finally close and Jungkook's soft snores filled the air.

Taehyung's heart healed at the sight of his boyfriend sleeping peacefully, everything was going to be okay, he could finally go places without the worry of Vick attacking him. He could be a regular CEO, with a wonderful boyfriend.

Yeah, now that was paradise to Taehyung.

The older sighed in content before dozing off as well.

<3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.8K 402 11
[Daughter of Eros] (Jason x Oc) ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ e•the•re•al Extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world. ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ Her beaut...
974K 41.4K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
513K 26.4K 19
where jungkook ,a new student accidentally admits that he likes taehyung to taehyung himself who's a tsundere to be exact and from the next day onwar...
248K 4.7K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncé Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N