My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝔸ℕℕ𝕆𝕌ℕℂ𝔼𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

6.9K 76 27
By erotica0katness

                                                                                 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

It's been two weeks since Kol and I agreed to a no-strings-attached relationship.

And we haven't done anything sexual.

We haven't even kissed.

All we've been doing is talking.

I found out that he likes to play basketball and he's an amazing cook. He brought me chicken tetrazzini to my dorm one day and I felt like I was having an orgasm in my mouth.

The food was that heavenly

I guess this is what he means by getting to know me.

But, if it could hurry up because I am touch deprived.

As I was exiting class, hands came around my waist and lift me.

I slapped the arms to put me down and turned around to see Gavin.

Oh fuck, I forgot about Gavin.

More importantly, how I left his dorm 2 weeks ago and haven't contacted him since after a month of sleeping with each other.

Gavin wraps me in his arms and I am forced to intake the sweet smell of his cologne.

"I've missed you," he whispers.

I wrap my arms around him and hug him back. A hug felt nice. It's been a while since I've had a hug.

Gavin lets me go. "I haven't seen you in Art," he says.

"Oh, I've been there." I just switched my seat without telling him.

Gavin comes closer to me. "I've missed you." His fingers dance down my arm and goosebumps follow behind. "I've missed your body."

"About that Gavin....."

A throat clears and I turn to see Kol standing there.

His demeanor radiated with this weird energy.

His eyes were blazing with something.

Anger? Jealously?

"Can we help you, man?" Gavin asks. 

He's oblivious to the fact of Kol and I. 

"Maya and I are study partners for a business class," Kol explains. "Just here to pick her up."

Gavin turns back to me. "I'll call you later," he says and kisses me on the cheek. It was nice. It was sweet.

After Gavin leaves, Kol and I awkwardly walk to his car. When we're inside the car, we don't speak. 

"Where did you meet him?" he asks.

I don't respond. This is exactly what I was afraid of. This is exactly why I hate relationships.

"No strings attached, remember?"

"So, that means you get to sleep with other people?" he yells. 

"That's literally what no strings attached is."

He lets out a deep breath. "When's the last time you slept with him?"

"The day my Mom slapped me."

"He's the one who gave you the hickey." 

Kol's knuckles turn white as he grips the steering wheel hard.

"What are we even doing, Kol? You want a relationship and I just want to fuck you," I say.

It's time to stop sugarcoating it.

"Are we going to fuck or not? Because if not, then it's time to put us both of our misery."

"I-I thought maybe I could change your mind," he whispers. "Maybe you would--"

I smile bitterly. "We can't be around each other anymore, Kol."

"I know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I knew it wouldn't work," Charlotte says.

The red-headed girl from my Art class who gave me my pencil. I ended up sitting next to her and we got to know each other. She was pretty cool.

Angela applies some blush to her cheeks.

"What time is it, Char?" Angela asks.

"Couple minutes to 4," she replies.

"Leo is going to be here any minute," Angela says and furiously starts applying more makeup.

Leo is Angela's new little crush.

She listened to me and went up to him. But instead of admitting her feelings, she asked to be "study buddies"

Fucking study buddies.

"You do know you're only going to study, right? Why are you putting on ten pounds of makeup," I ask.

Angela glares at me and goes back to her makeup. She carefully puts on her lashes and flares them up with mascara. 

"You look perfect, Angela," I say.

"If anything, Leo will stop studying the law of the world and start studying the law of your body," Charlotte chimes in.

"And you could learn the law of his dick," I add on.

We all laugh and then Angela gets out of her chair. She grabs a random French perfume and sprays it on all her nooks and crannies.

"How are you doing, Maya? You know, with the whole ending things with Kol," Charlotte asks.

"You make it sound like we were in a relationship."

"You didn't kiss. You didn't have sex. All you did was sit down and get to know each other. You were basically in a talking stage," Angela retorts.

It's my turn to glare at her.

"I hope Leo turns out gay."

Angela gasps and throws a pillow at me.

Someone knocks on the door. 

"That's him!" Angela yells.

"Your door is not made of mahogany," Charlotte says.

Angela adjusts her hair once more and then rushes to the door.

"Hey Leo," Angela says when she opens the door.

I take a second to analyze him.

Hm, not bad.

"These are my friends, Maya and Charlotte."

Leo waves at us and we wave back.

Angela grabs her backpack and leaves with Leo.

"He looks like he has a big dick," Charlotte says. 

"Definitely gives us off big dick energy," I laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Gavin breathes in my ear.

I clench around his dick and continue to ride him until I feel his warm seed fill the condom. 

His body quivers and he falls on his bed.

I pick myself up and start putting on my clothes.

 I needed this. I needed to be laid. But for some reason, I did not feel satisfied. 

And I didn't know why.

"You leaving? I thought maybe we could catch a movie?" Gavin asks. 

He tries to come up and hug me, but I push him away.

"Gavin. I thought we agreed that this was just sex," I say, exhausted. "You promised that this would just be sex."

Gavin sighs. "I know. I know. I'm sorry. You wanna do round two?" 

He puts his arms around my waist and I remove them. "I don't think this is going to work out," 

Gavin's face drops. "W-What? No. I can change. I'll be different. Please, just don't leave me," he whines.

Oh, I have to end this now.

I put on my clothes as he continues to beg me not to end our situationship. I ignore him, grab my backpack, and leave his dorm room. As I'm walking back to my dorm, I block and delete his number.

As I look up, I run into what feel's like a brick wall. But, considering the brick wall smelt like really great cologne, I'm guessing it wasn't a brick wall.

As I was about to fall, the brick wall caught me.

"We can't seem to stay away from each other, can we?" Kol asks.

I look up at him and smile. As I was about to respond to him, I heard someone yell.

"So, you're just going to fucking leave?"

I turn around and see Gavin angrily stomping over to where Kol and I are standing. 

Great.

Gavin comes up to me and his eyes are blazing with anger. "Is this who you're leaving me for, Maya?" he yells.

"We are not in a relationship, Gavin. It was just sex. I was honest from the get-go," I yell back. 

Gavin steps closer to me and what I just said only made him angrier. He looks like he wants to say something, but an arm pulls me back and Kol steps in front of me.

His entire body was blocking Gavin from my view. "You think you can come and steal my girl, asswhole?" Gavin seethes.

"She's not your girl," Kol says calmly. "Get over it."

Gavin throws his fist and it lands in Kol's face. Kol staggers a little bit and rebuttals by punching Gavin back. Harder.

"No," I yell. "Stop fighting."

Gavin and Kol ignore me as they continue punching, kicking, and fighting each other.

A few people start gathering in a circle and recording with their phones.

"Stop fucking fighting like idiots," I yell again.

They don't hear me. They don't pay attention.

This is happening because of me. This entire bullshit is happening because of me.

Kol grabs Gavin by his shirt and punches him twice before Gavin is knocked out. 

I stare at Gavin unconscious on the floor.

This is happening because of me.

My mouth is dangled open as the group of people behind me jeers the fight.

Kol looks at me and I see his lip busted, a semi-black eye, and a couple of scratches on his cheek. 

I walk over to him and run my fingers over his cuts. He hisses in pain.

"Why did you do that?" I breathe out.

"I did it for you," he whispers.

                                                                             End of Chapter Ten

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!

Decided to drop a three-chapter update before all my exams come up. 

I love you guys so much.

Let me know all your thoughts on this chapter and any more things you want to see in this story.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.1K 78
Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first year, all of it. Second year has just st...
378K 5.5K 51
18 year old Sara Dagher and Jacob Barston have despised each other since their early teens; Her, popular and beautiful; Him, nerdy and short-tempered...
98.8K 5.2K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...
1.8M 74.5K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...