My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•– (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Ό- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 π•Šπ•‹π•†β„π• π”Έβ„•β„•π•†π•Œβ„•β„‚π”Όπ•„π”Όβ„•π•‹

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯

3.9K 42 11
By erotica0katness

                                                                                  𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"Wait. Pause. So, you had the opportunity to date ultra-fine hottie Kol and you DECLINED?" Angela yells.

"I didn't decline necessarily. I just didn't want to have extra relationship baggage," I explain. 

"So, you declined?" Angela raises an eyebrow. "You wanted a bitch ass hit it and quit it."

Angela laughs. "I cannot believe you told him straight up, you wanted to fuck him."

"I am an honest person," I yell. "Would you rather I lead him on, fuck him, then dip?"

I roll my eyes. "Anyways...what about you? Give me the Angela update."

Angela giggles excitedly. "I saw this really fine guy in my law class. His name is Leo." 

I smile. "Tell me about him." Angela gets up and starts pacing around our room.

"He's white. Kind of pale. He has these sexy tattoos covering his arm and collarbone. His hair has a nice trim and edge up for a white boy. His eyes are this nice hazel color. Like a perfect combination of green and brown. And his fucking jawline, Maya. His jawline could slice me in half."

I laugh. "Have you talked to him yet?" Angela scoffs. "Are you ridiculous? You think I'm going to go up to him and talk out loud? And he probably doesn't even like black girls."

I roll my eyes. "I seriously doubt that. You're sweet, kind, funny, beautiful, and you have an amazing body."

Angela flips her braids over her shoulder. "Please, don't stop. Keep the compliments going."

I roll my eyes playfully. "Get his number. You deserve it. Especially after Ryan." Angela clears her throat and gets silent. I move over to her bed and sit down. "Hey, what?" I ask.

Suddenly something clicks in my head. "Is he still bothering you?" Angela scoffs. "A couple of days ago, he came into my law class and stayed the entire time. I felt him staring at me the entire class."

I wrap Angela in my arms. "Maybe you should file a report. This is getting out of hand."

Angela pulls herself out of my grasp. "It hasn't been that long. And he's only talking to me so, it's whatever."

"It starts with talking. My sister went through the same thing in her junior year of high school," I explain. Angela sits next to me on the bed. "What happened?" she asks, moving a braid to the side. 

"She got raped in the back of a pick-up truck and ended up pregnant a week later," I say. 

Angela blows out a breath.

"And what about now?" she asks. "How is she now?"

I shrug. "I don't know. I haven't spoken to her since she moved out."

Angela looks up at me. "Does it hurt? Not having any family to talk to?"

"My brother was the prodigy. He's a big, fancy doctor somewhere," I say. "He never returned my calls since he left either."

Angela hugs me. "I don't blame them. Mother would have used me as a method of communication to get to them." 

"Since they left, I became the scapegoat," I whisper and wipe away a tear.

I don't want it to hurt as much as it does.

I don't want my family to have as much power over me as they do.

I wish I knew my Dad.

Maybe he would've loved me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business class was the same as always.

Boring and a drag.

After I pick up the material pretty quickly, there's an hour to kill but still, class left.

I walk past the tree and I see Kol sitting there. I go to that tree every day. Why did I have to give up my tree? 

I take out my phone and double-check my makeup. I make sure my curls aren't out of place and the sweetheart neckline in my top was showing off my boobs well.

I'm not saying I'm going to beg for him to fuck me, but I'm going to make him regret not fucking me.

I walk over to the tree and sit down. I take out my computer and work on an assignment for class.

Kol doesn't say anything. I don't know if he realizes I'm there or not.

He was pretty consumed by a book when I sat down.

I spent the next half hour working on an assignment before I get annoyed and slammed my computer shut.

"So, you're just going to pretend I'm not sitting here?" I ask and Kol doesn't turn around.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Kol asks. 

I roll my eyes. "You walked out of the restaurant like a child and left me alone," I argue. "I was supposed to come over here and have a conversation like you didn't just leave me."

Kol turns around and stares at me. God, he looks so good. "You told me you wanted to fuck me and I didn't want that. So I left."

I was taken aback. "Y-You're not attracted to me?" I whisper. This has never happened before. This is unexpected. Maybe I need to be humbled.

Kol swallows and his Adam's apple bobs. "I didn't say that."

I look up at him. It seems like he's gotten closer to me. "Then why don't you want me?" 

Kol looks at me and moves a strand of hair behind my ear. "Are you a relationship person, Maya?"

I take a deep breath. "No. I like the one-and-done." 

"I hate one-night-stands," Kol says. "I don't like the feeling of giving a piece of myself to a random person I'll never see again."

"But, you would see me again. We go to the same college," I say as I trace the image of a tattoo on his arm. 

Kol's breath hitches and his body language changes. His muscles contract and his aura get's all awkward. 

My touch has an effect on him.

If I know what he likes, I can poke the bear.

Does that sound wrong?

"Maya, from the moment I saw you, I was insanely attracted to you," Kol says. "I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life."

My cheeks heat up. No one has ever called me beautiful before.

"I don't just want some trash one-night-stand."

I scoff. "Okay, my one-night stands are never  trash."

"You're missing the point," Kol rolls his eyes. "I'm flattered you want to fuck me, but I can't just do that. And I can't be around you. Because all I think of is you and actually being with you is intoxicating."

"What are you saying?" I ask, quietly.

"I don't want to be around you, Maya," he says and then gets up and leaves.

I sat there and rolled up into a ball. 

This hasn't happened before.

I don't like this.

This feeling.

This feeling that Kol is awakening. 

I started to cry. 

I don't like to cry. 

One of the many reasons why I don't want a relationship.

                                                                         End of Chapter Eight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GUYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Kol has put out his feelings in the open and he lowkey got rejected.

But, don't worry

It's only the beginning ;)

I love you guysssssssss

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...
1.1K 11 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
185K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
198K 5.9K 78
Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first year, all of it. Second year has just st...