Darker Blood

ImogenScott5 tarafından

Highest rating (06/01/2016) - #920 in FanFiction Massive thankyou to Radiant3 for this cover, I could never h... Daha Fazla

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
My message to u
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
My message to u part 2
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
My message to u part 3
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
My message to u part 4
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
My message to u part 5
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
My message to u part 6
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
My message to u part 7
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
A message to you all
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
My message to you part 8
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
My message to u part 9
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
My message to u part 10
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
My message to u part 11
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
My message to u part 12

Chapter forty

4.6K 183 28
ImogenScott5 tarafından

Inori pov~

I groaned to myself, rolling over in bed, opening my eyes to be met with the surprisingly warm ones of Jungkook. I feigned a smile for him.

"How do you feel?"

I nodded to myself, looking away from his unjudging eyes that I didn't feel worthy to settle in. "Better, I think.."

He sat up, pulling me to his side. I nestled my head on his shoulder, one arm draped across his toned chest and stomach that I couldn't stop staring at. I had this person, this perfection, by my side yet I had no choice but to push him away.

"Let's all go for a walk."

I almost smiled in relief, quickly changing my expression to a nervous glance. "Why?"

He sighed, rubbing my back gently. "It would be a good chance for everyone to get some fresh air."

"With the others?"

He smiled. "Of course. It wouldn't be safe if everyone didn't come with us." He leaned forward, pecking his lips to my forehead and I bit down another smile. Instead I inched away from him, pushing him towards the door with a playful grin pinned to my face.

"Go get changed then."

He laughed. "You don't want me to see you?"

I blushed, crawling out of the bed. "Perhaps."

Jungkook tugged me back by one of my oversized sleeves and grinned. "I don't mind. I've already seen you, Inori. Though if you changed in front of me, I mightn't be able to control myself." He licked his lips and for a moment I got a glimpse of his fangs.

I paused for a second, contemplating what I could do. He hasn't had blood in about two days and I bit my lip in worry. I wrapped my arms around his neck, climbing onto his lap so I was straddling his hips as he looked me over with hungry eyes, his gaze lingering for a few extra seconds where my shirt slid up, revealing my pale thighs and the edge of my underwear. I cupped the soft skin of his cheeks, kissing him as lovingly and tenderly as I could while my hips took a different approach by grinding against the noticeable tent in his boxers. He groaned, resting his arms around my waist, his lips passionately returning my kiss. His fingers immediately found that sensitive spot in my lower back and rubbed it tenderly, drawing a soft mewl from my mouth.

"I want.." He groaned out, fading away as soon as I moved my hand to his length, slipping it under the hem of his boxers almost too easily. I wrapped my hand around him firmly, locked eye contact with him, and started to move my hand up and down. He threw his head back, gasps flowing from his mouth and I squirmed, leaning down to get better access.

"I want you to watch me."

His gaze moved to me, red directly in the centre becoming more and more prominent. I swallowed my fear and my nerves and sucked on the tip of him, tasting the bittersweet pre-cum on lips as I locked eye contact with him, doing it again. He moaned as I pumped him faster, dipping my tongue in the tender slit a few times. He was already close so I took the opportunity to push him into my throat. He cried out when he hit the back of my throat, shutting his darkening eyes quickly before his hips bucked up repetitively, swears spurting from his mouth. I gagged and tears of pain pricked my eyes but I didn't pull away; I let him fuck my throat, enjoying every cry that left his mouth.

He pulled out of me quickly and just as I was about to give a questioning glance, he pulled me back up into his lap, one of his strong arms holding my back still as he opened his mouth wide, digging his sharp fangs into my neck. I cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, moving my hands between us so I could continue pumping him at an extreme pace. He growled and mewled, as if trying to decide if it was better to have complete power over me or to let me fully please him.

His sucks grew harsher as he neared his climax and I whimpered in his strong hold, whispering for him to slow down a bit. Yet he didn't hear me, sucking harder still. I gave his hard length a few more determined pumps before he came, the long spurts landing on my hand and his exposed stomach. He continued to drink though and I let him go feebly, feeling weaker and weaker.

"S-stop.. I-"

With a cry of desperation he pulled off, staring hard into my anxious eyes with his bloodthirsty ones. He panted, licking my blood off his lips, pressing his sweaty forehead to mine before giving me a quick kiss.

"I'm sorry."

I smiled lightly, enjoying the warm feeling of his fingers healing the mark he'd made. "Don't be. I liked it."

He grinned. "How did you know I'd enjoy that so much?"

I shrugged, grinning back at him. "I took a lucky guess."

He kissed me again quickly before standing, gathering fresh clothes and heading for the door. "Don't be long okay?"

I nodded in agreement, closing the door behind him, before letting out a sound of sadness.

I did it, I gave him what he wanted, what he needed.

I briskly walked over to the bedside table he'd set aside from me, tearing the drawer open and rummaging through looking for something in particular.

It glistened in my hand and I smiled for a brief second at the memory of him giving this to me. He'd said it's to protect me.

I dropped the blade onto the bed, quickly changing my clothes before hiding the blade next to my hip, just on the perfect angle so it didn't cause damage. I whimpered to myself, pressing my head against the glass of the mirror.

This was it.

"Inori?" Jin's questioning voice approached my room and I scrambled, checking almost at the speed of light that no part of the blade was showing.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready yet?"

I stepped into my shoes, quickly moving towards the door, humming in agreement. He gave me a gentle smile before motioning to Jungkook who was waiting at the open front door, his hand outstretched for mine and the most lovesick look in his eyes.

Jungkook pov~

"You're doing it all wrong!" Taehyung exclaimed for about the hundredth time. "It's like this." And, yet again, like a six year old girl, he dropped to the ground and did a flawless cartwheel.

"Does it honestly matter?" Jimin piped up, trying to hide his hurt at the fact that he couldn't do one with annoyance in his voice.

Taehyung cackled, feeling the need to demonstrate yet again. "It's not hard you know."

Jimin scoffed and grumbled to himself and I laughed, squeezing onto Inori's hand even tighter as she pulled her gaze off me once again. I tried to give her a reassuring smile, simply glad that those of us left could enjoy something simple like a group walk.

"Hey look." Hoseok pointed at the clock tower, the last digital digit flickering madly like it couldn't make up its mind as always. "Remember every time we used to walk past this? Namjoon would always complain about how lazy the maintenance people and engineers are for it." Everyone agreed with weak laughs.

"And that stupid truck." I grinned, looking over at it, sitting and rotting into rust behind a barbed wire fence to our right. "Yoongi would always go on about there being something illegal stashed inside it. Like riches or maybe evidence to every unsolved murder to date." Once again everyone agreed feebly, forcing their smiles to be there, smiles that quickly fell off, leaving us all in a state of despair.

Fuck this.

"I guess it doesn't matter." Taehyung spoke up again, eyeing Inori for a brief moment and she fidgeted nervously, almost trying to tug her hand away from my gentle hold. "We're still here, we're strong. And I don't know about you guys but I don't plan on leaving any time soon."

We all nodded in agreement, Jin's gaze fully focussed on that flickering digit in the tower, regret taking over his expression. I felt bad for him. He didn't have an easy job, trying to keep all of us safe, in line, and out of trouble. He wouldn't have an easy time at all in losing two people who were the equivalent of brothers to him. I sighed to myself, shaking my head slightly. I wish everyone wasn't so hard on him for making mistakes.

"Let's go this way." Inori chimed in, looking towards the bridge.

"Why? It's all the way over there." Jimin frowned, giving her a questioning glance.

She shrugged. "It has a nice view and I haven't been that way in ages."

I paused, looking over her for a second before nodding, sensing a flash of fear and anxiety through her mind. I held onto her hand tighter, walking with her in the lead as the others quietly followed, deep in their own thoughts as Taehyung started the cartwheel conversation yet again with Jin.

As soon as we reached almost the middle of the bridge, Inori snatched her hand from mine and I gave her a puzzled expression, concerned something was wrong. She breathed heavily, sprinting a few steps away from me and everyone froze.

"Are you okay?"

She ignored Jin, pulling that knife I'd given her in hope of protection in case she was ever attacked. She stood, climbing over the thin railing, right on the edge of the bridge and I gulped, my skin prickling with the realisation of how unnaturally close to the edge she was.

"Inori-"

"Don't talk.." She uttered, closing her eyes, holding the knife out in front of her defensively. I raised my hands, stepping towards her, trying to show I had no intention of hurting her ever.

"Inori, what's wrong?"

"Don't come near me!" She waved the knife threateningly at me and I backed up a few steps, frantically trying to figure out what to do. And, just like that, she sobbed lightly for a moment before she turned the knife on herself, positioning it just over her heart. My eyes widened as I screamed out her name mixed with a plea. Her eyes met mine as she spoke.

"I love you. And I'm sorry. This is the only way."

Our screams mingled as she plunged the knife inwards, shattering her own heart, falling off the thin edge and into the river below. I screamed out her name again and again, bending over the edge, searching for her in the water.

I couldn't see her. All I could see was the red tinge towards the surface as the top of the river clouded over in a thick layer of ice, snow suddenly cascading from the sky, my own shocked tears freezing on my cheeks.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

248K 8.6K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
6.3K 264 13
⚠Warning⚠ *Dark romance* Her hit the wall when he forcefully pushed her hard and digged his nails against her soft skin making she hissed in pain whi...
1.2K 69 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
129K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...