To Be A Female Eminence in Sh...

Por levelgap

Or Minoru Kagenou reincarnated as a girl. Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 17

1.7K 74 4
Por levelgap

The time is coming closer. I have been preparing some of the props on my room while waiting for Alpha to come.

The part when she told me about the criminal dens of this city? She actually said the Shadow Garden will take care of them!

It means she is inviting me to come along with them. The girls might be lacking money so they are doing this.

I can use this to play as a shadowbroker. It's also cool because I can just say something cool like "The time is nigh..." or "The demon will resurrect soon..." to anyone who tries to stop me. Also, I need money so it's like hitting three birds with one stone.

Oh, and speak of the devil.

"Alpha."

I felt the familiar presence of her magic, along with another one which is new to me. I turned my head slightly to glance at them on my periphery.

There I can see Alpha already in a kneeling position, along with her is a small girl who is surprisingly much smaller than Epsilon. She is also wearing a slime suit so that means she is a part of our group.

I'm really glad that Alpha is very eager to start this, but the sun is just setting. It's not even the peak of the moon yet. Though she is not always this hasty, so maybe she have something important to tell me?

Still, this is so uncool. They caught me still wiping the glass I'll be using to sip on that expensive vintage wine from French. That costs almost a million zeni, just to show off how cool I am.

"All of the preparations are done milady. We are only awaiting your orders."

Actually, my preparations are still not done. Welp, it seems like they are going with that angle so whatever. I would nod at her and say something but stops as I saw her continuing on her speech.

"Currently, there are 114 of the Numbers along with four of the Shades. As for our plans..."

I tuned out most of what she is going to say, because I'm more surprised at the earlier parts of her speech.

"114?" Really, where did you get that much?

"... I apologize if it is insuf-" Ah right! I understand!

"Extras huh..." I put the glass I have been wiping on the table to the side before taking a seat on the king-size chair on the side of the wall.

This would be cool if I am doing this while there is a glass of wine in my hand, and my back turned to them as I look at the night sky beyond the window.

... Wait, maybe that's why she came here? Because that actually looks ridiculous!

I am a small girl that is only a few inches taller than Epsilon. If I think about it carefully, I look rather comical if I do that.

Ugh... should I also review my plans as a shadowbroker? Do I also need to change some things there?

"Hmph..." Right, keep calm and just continue on with the act. "It is too early to move now." I can see Alpha becoming a bit surprised at my words. "Though, we can push the agenda right now."

I can see them listening to me intently now.

I pass a picture of the president to them and just waited for them to speak first.

"... This is..."

"An innocent one swept up by our conflict against the darkness."

Hm? Her magical aura is surging for a bit.

"I will quickly take care of it..."

"Big Sis... is it fine if I do it?"

I turn my head looking at the child besides Alpha. This girl have gray hair now that I noticed it, and she also have crimson eyes. I also notice a very familiar dagger strapped to her waist.

I can see Alpha looking rather troubled at the girl. Well, she did just call her Big Sis, which is not really appropriate when playing as a shadowbroker. Though she is just a child, so I think it's fine.

"Let her be."

"... I understand." She turns her head at the small girl. "Juniper, this will be your first mission from Lady Shadow. I suggest you do your best" I think she emphasizes a word there, but maybe that's just my imagination?

"Yes, I'll do my best!"

With that, the girl vanishes from them. Then the blonde elf turns to me.

"Hmph... we will use her as a signal to start."

They are already here so whatever. I'll just improvise and go along with it.

_______________________________________

'It hurts! It hurts! But I must endure for Alexia-sama!'

Thea Patty didn't know what she actually did wrong, though she can somewhat understand where they are coming from. A Princess has just been abducted, and unlike the proper procedure when dealing with those cases, this one is special because that is a member of the royalty they are talking about.

There needs to be someone to be blamed, or else the case won't get closed. Meaning it's obvious the heads will fly. Regardless if it's the culprit or not.

"Come on, missy. Just tell us you took the second princess somewhere!"

She only looks down on the floor, not willing to talk at all. She knows that even if she says something, they will just use it to further incriminate her of crimes she didn't even do.

Though something is fishy with this. If she is just a commoner or a lower noble, then this treatment is normal. Though she is not, she is the daughter of a Marquis. Not just that, she is the first daughter herself.

Also, as a female criminal, it is natural that women should be the ones to interrogate her. That's not the case at all. It is these men who have been leering and abusing at her all this day who have been interrogating her.

'I'll remember all of them. This is a grave mistake on their part!'

With those thought within her mind, she persevered through her will alone. Though as time passes, it is shaving on her determination.

She is not some super soldier or some sort of protagonist. She is just a normal daughter of a noble. This much torture is already enough to destroy her weak heart.

And it's not even the worse form of torture. Mostly, they have only slapped her face, or punch her gut for being unwilling to talk to them. Still, it's already agonizing for her.

She was also chained with magic suppressing cuffs, so the pain she can feel are tenfold than what she usually suffers. That alone is making her lose the will to even fight. She is having thoughts if this is worth it at all.

Her admiration for Alexia only started the first time she learned about her. How she looks so pitiful as she lost to her sister on the War God Festival. It all started with pity, and later bloomed into admiration as she saw Alexia not being affected by the words of the strangers.

She can somewhat understand her as someone who is untalented. Literally every fans of Alexia have the same type of fighting style. A style that only trains themselves through hardwork, and have no talent within them at all. Alexia symbolically leads them all. To continue on this path.

Though the recent events has put some doubts on her beliefs. She thought Alexia will be grateful if she saw that there are others like her. Those who are proud of their own talentless techniques. Who would think that she will actually hate it?

Just by letting her spar with their newest members, it makes it clear that she is just hiding how she abhors her own style. She is somewhat amazed how she can hide that under that composed look, and also disappointed to learn that she is not actually the person who can simply shrug off the criticisms of the others.

It's like the quote she saw on one of the books she reads. You don't need to meet your heroes!

She really wanted to hold onto her feelings of amazement for Alexia, but she is getting some thoughts whether if this is worth it. Questions within her mind why she is even enduring and not just telling them what they wanted to hear.

Maybe she will get the respite of rest if she did so?

Though she won't do it. Her pride won't let her even if those doubts and uncertainty are bubbling within her.

"Ggghhh..." She winces as she felt the rough hand of her interrogator grasping her jaws and forcing her to look at them.

"You really not going to tell us, huh?" She heard the sound of a metal sliding on a leather. "Well, how do you like this then?"

Her eyes widened when she noticed the shine of the steel blade getting closer to her skin, specifically on her outfit that covers her modesty.

"W-what are you...!?" She is surprised, and even felt her body chilling up at the implications of their actions.

"Hehehe! You feel talking now? Too late, we need to show how powerless you are here!"

Her eyes trembles at that as she realizes what they are planning to her.

"NOOOO!"

"Gehahahahahaha-ack!?"

She closes her eyes and waited for something to happen, though she flinches when she heard the sound of something sharp cutting through air, and then passing through flesh.

The sound of something squishy fell to the ground, along with the gurgling sound that was so near to her. After that is a thud, and then the scream of the men surrounding her.

She slowly opens her eyes, and was surprised to see a bloody scene surrounding her. Her face becoming incredibly pale and the feeling of bile slowly raising on the back of her throat as she looks at the visceral sight of organs and guts scattered around and sticking to the walls and floor.

A click was heard behind her, followed by the sound of metal being broken. The feeling of weight on her wrists and legs vanishing as she feels the magical power flowing normally once more on her veins.

"Your safe now, Strange-oneesan~"

"Huh?" She turned around, but she only saw a black blur. Before hearing another window being broken.

"... What just happened?" She asks in wonder, as she looks at the skies beyond the window, seeing the night approaching.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

699 50 18
As a girl who got reincarnated... I don't care if i become an extra, But why i have to be a male?! ______________________________________ Note: Read...
34.5K 790 30
A guy got reincarnated as Shinji Takamiya's sister after getting caught up in an explosion from a terrorist attack when he was walking around on his...
35.8K 1.1K 19
Rimuru Gets Reincarnated as Blood Queens Daughter Book 1 of Series no.1
701 23 3
When a Hero in another world dies after defeating the Demon Lord of his world, he finds himself being reborn into a new world. However, this time it...