Rabbit's Demon

Door PresidentThanos

Mirko is patrolling for the last time that day, people intermittently come up for autographs or to point towa... Meer

Meeting
Surprise
Entrance Exams and Dinner with Old Friends
First Day
Feelings
Confession
Battle Training
USJ
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Visiting Parents
Hero Names and Internships
Hero Killer
First Day Back
Christmas Special
Final Exams
Training Camp
Attacked
Not Quite A Rescue
Inner Demon
Aftermath
Dorms
Ultimate Moves
Licensing Exam Pt. 1
Licensing Exam Pt. 2
Licensing Exam Pt. 3
Next Step
News and Fight
Ryukyu's Visit
Nighteye
Meeting
The Raid Pt. 1
The Raid Pt. 2
The Raid Pt. 3
After The Raid
Family
Backlash
Return
Trusting Fire
Joint Training Exercise Pt. 1
Joint Training Exercise Pt. 2
Joint Training Exercise Pt. 3
Quirks
New Work Study
Endeavor Agency
Todoroki Dinner
Enemies
Slayers

Work Study

2.2K 70 11
Door PresidentThanos

Izuku and Ashido were standing in Nighteye's office, waiting with Togata, Agatsuma, and Bubble Girl for their fist patrol to start. Nighteye then entered the room and walked over to his desk, papers in hand.

Nighteye: "Now to begin. Since we have two new work study students, we'll be doing patrols today. Me and Bubble Girl will be following a lead on an investigation we've been conducting, so the veteran work study students will be showing the rookies the ropes."

Agatsuma: "Oh! Pleeeaaase have Izuku come with me!"

Izuku started shaking his head.

Nighteye: "And why should I?"

Agatsuma: "We're close and work well together!"

Nighteye: "You are from two separate schools and you're clearly trying to get with him. So no, he will be going with Togata. Ashido, you will join Agatsuma here. Now, please introduce yourselves with your hero names so you know them."

Izuku pulled out his phone and typed his name out.

Izuku: -The Demon of Light: Deku-

Togata: "Wow! I like it! I'm Lemillion, the hero who will save a million lives!"

Ashido then turned to Agatsuma.

Ashido: "I'm Pinky."

Agatsuma: "That's it?"

Ashido: "Ms. Midnight wouldn't allow Alien Queen."

Agatsuma: "That sounds so much cooler! Either way, I'm taking on my grandpa's hero name of Thunder Hashira."

Nighteye: "Now that that's out of the way, let's go."

He stood up and passed everyone a picture of a man in a bird mask.

Nighteye: "And if you see this man, do not engage, do not make yourselves known, and call for me and Bubble Girl."

They nodded and left the building, starting their patrol.

---

Somewhere deep underground, a man in a hood ran over to a door and pushed it open.

???: "Boss!"

Inside the room he opened was an office. Behind the desk sat a man in a bird mask, going over a large amount of paperwork.

Overhaul: "Yes?"

???: "It's Eri! She's gone!"

An angered look then appeared on his face.

Overhaul: *Yelling* "What!?"

He stood up and ran out the door, slamming it behind her.

Overhaul: 'I won't let her get away. She may be a demon, but her Art is too important to let slip from our hands.'

---

Izuku and Togata were perched on top of a building, keeping an eye out. Izuku then pulled out his phone to type.

Izuku: -Why are we up here?-

Togata: "It's a better view. Normally I wouldn't so I could hear nearby trouble better, but your hearing eliminates that need. How do you think Pinky's doing?"

Izuku: -Hopefully finding a way to keep Agatsuma off me.-

Togata: "Oh yeah, that. Why does she like you so much?"

Izuku shrugged.

Izuku: -No clue. I think she said it when we met at the exams, but I wasn't listening.-

---

Ashido felt something hit her leg and bounce off. When she looked down she saw a little girl with a horn on her head. She then bent down.

Ashido: "Hey there! Are you okay?"

She held out her hand but instead of taking it the girl hugged her tightly.

Ashido: "Whoa there! It's alright. I'm Pinky, who are you?"

Before the girl could answer footsteps were heard ahead of them, coming from the alley the girl came from.

Overhaul: "Eri, what did I tell you about running off to bug heros?"

Ashido's and Agatsuma's eyes went wide. He was the one man they specifically weren't supposed to be near, and he wasn't even 10 feet away.

Overhaul: "I'm really sorry ladies, she's just so inspired by you female heros, she wants to be one when she grows up."

Agatsuma: "Oh we're not heros yet. Just students in work studies. But it is nice to know we look the part, eh Pinky?"

Ashido: "Y-yeah!"

Overhaul: "What are you nervous about?"

Agatsuma: "Oh right! It's her first day of work studies. She barely even has her license!"

Ashido was confused, why was Agatsuma saying all of this? Then it clicked, the weaker they sounded, the less of a threat he would see them as, and the more likely they leave alive.

Ashido: "She must've taken quite the tumble huh?"

She took not of how dirty her dress was. Though her smell told the young hero that the girl infront of her, hadn't just gotten dirty from a fall. Overhaul chuckled.

Overhaul: "Well you know children, always clumsy! Thank God she's a demon type cause she didn't look too pretty after it. Fell off the roof, trust me I have no clue how she got up there!"

He turned around and started walking.

Overhaul: "Come on Eri, time to go back."

But the girl didn't budge.

Ashido: *Whispering* "It's okay, go. We'll find you, and we will save you. Okay? You have my word."

She flashed the girl a confidence filled smile. Then Agatsuma placed her hand on the girl's shoulder. Suddenly a small mouse shaped tracker was added to the girl's dress.

Agatsuma: *Whispering* "Keep this little guy safe, and we absolutely will find you."

The girl nodded, a hint of hope in her eyes, and ran off towards her "father".

They then called their encounter in.

---

Izuku walked into his and Rumi's shared dorm room and slammed the door in anger. Rumi, who was sitting and drinking tea, the only thing other than juice or water that Recovery Girl would let her drink, span around in time to see Izuku flop onto their bed and start screaming into a pillow.

Rumi: "Izuku? What happened? Was Nighteye being an asswipe?"

Izuku sat up and shook his head. He pulled put his notebook and started writing.

Izuku: -I'm not supposed to tell you.-

Rumi placed her hand on his shoulder.

Rumi: "If it makes you that mad then fuck confidentiality. Tell me."

Izuku sighed and wrote again.

Izuku: -A Yakuza boss named Kai Chisaki, or Overhaul, has a young daughter named Eri. It's suspected she's at least being neglected, but her reactions suggest something more physical. Like she knew the consequences for the people around her would be her fault. That's how Ashido described it, she's feeling guilty about letting her go.-

Rumi: "Oh. Is there anything else?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: -She's a demon type. Meaning he can do anything to her, and it won't even leave a mark.-

Rumi: "Damn him."

Rumi took the notebook from Izuku and placed it off to the side. She then turned his head to face her.

Rumi: "Izuku, you're the most capable fighter in your class. Hell, your regeneration and Exploding Blood make you a more dangerous opponent then the Big Three themselves."

Izuku looked at her confused.

Rumi: "What I'm trying to say is that, at UA, you're the best at kicking ass. So whenever he gets caught and a fight happens, you're gonna show the country just how good you are okay? You and Ashido are gonna save that girl, and you're going to show that bastard why you don't fuck with demon types. You got that!?"

A small smile grew on his face and he nodded. She then gave him a kiss.

Rumi: "Good. Now get some rest okay? I'll have someone bring up dinner for us."

He nodded again and laid down as she got off the bed and left the room.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

31.8K 1K 51
Quirkless AU- Izuku Midoriya, 18 years old and about to attend UA University, the top academy for only the brightest of Japan and the world. But with...
34.6K 1K 51
Izuku's life has been rough as well as impatiently robbed of all fun and excitement. Ever since he was announced Quirkless, he was the underdog as he...
19.9K 1.1K 23
A vigilante at UA?! Crazy right but not excatly for Izuku. He was not only the adoptive son of Nezu but also thought about quite a way to get even mo...
76.8K 5.4K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...