Khizaan

By Ufaq_I

#3 in India (10/10/23) Humne dekha Hai khizaan mein bhi teri amaad k baad Konsa Gul Tha ke gulshan mein tar... More

š¾š’‰š‘–š‘§š‘Žš‘Žš‘›
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Important Note (do not skip)
Chapter 42

Chapter 6

3.6K 231 47
By Ufaq_I

"Hayder bhai!" Scared, Hyra looked at him. "Kubra api."

"Woh Shahzaib ke sath ajayegi. Mujhe late ho raha hai meeting ke liye. Kubra baat karne baithi toh ghanto le legi. Itna waqt nahi mere paas." Telling her this, he focuses on his driving.

(She will come with Shahzaib. I am getting late for the meeting.)

"Par Kubra api..."

(But Kubra Api.)

"Chup karke baith jao warna tumhe bhi car se fek dunga." Hayder warned.

All her words died in her throat. Kubra was the only good thing about this trip, and she was gone. And Hyra is alone with Hayder. The car drive was at least 3 hours long, and they had to stop for his meeting too. Hyra felt like crying, as she looked out from window. One drop of water dropped on the window, and later, it started splattered on the car. It started raining.

"Great, mousam ko bhi abhi kharab hona hota." Hayder mumbles.

•••

It started raining heavily when they reached hotel, the one where Hayder has his meeting.

Before going to conference room, Hayder made sure Hyra was safe and good in the waiting room, he ordered burger and chocolate shake for her and told her to call the attendant if she needs anything, he will be back soon. And strictly told her not to wander around.

Waise itne bure bhi nahi hain Hayder bhai. While eating the burger, Hyra said, and instantly shook her head. What's she thinking? Uswa will have a fist if she heard Hyra saying this. Hyra could almost hear Uswa's scream tum ek burger aur shake pe bik gayi? Yeh mat bhoolo woh Hayder bhai hain, Gabbar ke bhi ustad.

Almost laughing, Hyra took out her phone to kill time. But to her luck, network was unable due to rain. She started playing subway surfers.

Everyone must be enjoying in the farm house, such a beautiful weather is, and here she is stuck with Hayder.

•••

Hayder's meeting took more time than both of them expected. Hyra was tired of playing games, she thought of calling Uswa and asked what she is doing, but there was still no network in her phone.

Tiredly, she picked her feet up and sat on the sofa in criss cross position, hugging herself, she put her head on the headrest of the sofa and closed her eyes. Wishing for Hayder to come quickly, she was hungry again.

•••

Dawar was right, Randhawas were very crooked. They wanted even a cheaper price for their product. Hayder would have walked away hours ago, if it wasn't for Asim telling him how important this deal was.

But at last, Hayder's patience broke, as he called off the meeting.

"Barkhurdar, itni kya jaldi hai, baitho. Tum toh dusro ki sunn hi nahi rahe." Firoz Randhawa, who was same age as Asim Mirza and also his friend, said to Hayder, kindly.

(Son, why are you in hurry, sit down. You aren't listening to others.)

"Mujhe yeh deal nahi karni. Behtar hoga aap market mein kahi aur se product khareedein. Humare yaha se abse apke sath koi deal nahi hogi." Picking up his file, putting them in his briefcase, Hayder told him.

(I don't want to do this deal. It will be good for you if you buy your products from somewhere else. We will not do any deal with you from now onwards.)

Firoz Randhawa shared a look with his son, Talal, they needed this deal. No where else they will get goodies at this price.

"Achha, baitho toh, aise mousam mein waise bhi kahi ja nahi paoge. Baitho, chai mangate hain, ek baar theek se baat karte hain, tum Asim se baat karlo ek baar."

(Sit down, you won't able to go anywhere in this weather. Let's talk this over tea. Call Asim.)

"Unhone yeh deal mujhe handle karne ke liye kaha hai. Aur main apko price bata chuka hoon. Deal hogi toh issi price pe, warna nahi." Telling them this, Hayder nods his head at his assistant, his assistant quickly came there, and took Hayder's briefcase, while his team also started to leave.

(He asked me to handle this. And I've told you my price. We will do deal on this price otherwise there won't be any deal.)

Hayder was the last one to leave, but before he could open the door, Talal Randhawa stopped him. "Done! Deal tumhare price pe hi hogi."

(Done! We are okay with your price.)

Firoz looked at his son, shocked that he has taken this decision without discussing with him.

A small smirk fall on Hayder's face, which father son couldn't see as he was facing the door.

Who said only Dawar is good with words?

•••

Tiredly, Hayder put his hand on his neck and tried snapping it. Talal and Firoz Randhawa left with their team. He was alone in the conference room. Taking out his phone, he thought of calling Asim to tell him deal is done. But saw there was no network. Pittar pattar of rain falling on the window disturbed the stillness of the room, making him realise there was no network because of heavy rain.

His belly gurgled, looking at his wrist watch, he saw it was past lunch time.

He quickly stood up, and thought of going to restaurant which was downstairs.

Main kuch bhool raha hoon? As he entered the elevator, he thought, confusingly. Shaking his head, he pressed the button. When the door of elevator closed, it is when he realises what he has forgotten.

"Hyra!" She was still upstairs.

He quickly tried to stop the elevator, but no use. It only stopped when he reached 1st floor, he once again pushed the button.

When he entered the waiting room, he saw Hyra curled up on the single sofa, sleeping, her dupatta wrapped around her. The thin fabric of her dupatte was not enough to warm her as she was shivering.

Going to her, he sat on the floor in front of her. Her brown hair was covering most of her hair, some of its wispy getting in her opened mouth. Her spectacle was misplaced on her face.

Kaise soti hai. Hayder's nose scrunched.

Taking off his coat, he put it on Hyra, even when she was cold, she was sleeping so peacefully.

"Hyra," He softly called her. Voice so low that it could barely reach anyone, like he doesn't want to wake her. "Hyra," Hyra's chest was tenderly raising and falling. She was sleeping without a care in the world.

"Hyra!" He shook her.

His loud voice and the shaking frightened Hyra, as she abruptly sat up, only to bumped her head to his, also drop her spectacle.

"Ouch! Aise samne kon baithta hai." Holding her head, she scolded the person in front of her.

(Who sit this closely to anyone?)

Her half opened eyes couldn't recognised Hayder in front of her.

"What? Hosh mein aao." He picked her spectacle up from floor and told her.

(Come to your sense.)

"Hayder bhai?" His voice removed all her sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she saw it was indeed Hayder in front of her, not some dream. "I am sorry."

"Here." He gave her the spectacle and stood up.

Wearing her spectacle, she quickly put her feet down and sat properly, it is when she felt a warm clothe around her, she first checked the material by her hands, then looked down and saw she was wearing a coat.

Yeh kaha se agaya? She wondered.

"Yahi baithi rahogi kya." Hayder's stern voice came.

(Will you keep sitting here?)

"Nahi!" Raising her head, she looked at him and shook her head. She noticed he wasn't wearing coat.

(No!)

•••

Hayder and Hyra sat silently opposite each other on the table. Where Hayder was more interested in his food, Hyra was looking around her surrounding.

"Khana achha nahi laga? Kuch aur order karlo." Hayder saw her fidgeting on her chair, and asked.

(You can order something else if you don't like your food.)

"Nahi theek hai. I mean.. nahi, Khana theek hai." Hyra mumbles, then thought it sounds negative, as she quickly added, andshook her head, bowing her head down on the plate.

(No it's fine... I mean.. the food is fine.)

Drinking water, she finally mustered up the courage and called him. "Um, Hayder bhai, Iske baad hum farm house jayenge?"

(Um, Hayder bhai, we will go to farm house after lunch?)

"Iss mousam mein? Dimagh theek hai?" She got what she was expecting, Hayder's anger.

(In this weather? Have you lost your mind?)

"Toh... toh ghar jayenge?"

(So... so we will go to home?)

"Pehle barish toh ruke. Khana khao."

(Let rain stop. Eat your food.)

"Hayder!" A familiar voice called Hayder. Looking up, he saw Firoz Randhawa coming there with his son. "Pata hota tumne bhi lunch nahi kiya toh hum tumhe apne sath invite kar lete. Aur... yeh kon hai?" He saw Hyra and asked. Looking between Hayder and Hyra.

(If we had known you haven't eaten anything, we would have invited you to have lunch with us. And... who is she?)

"Yeh... Hyra hai." Hayder was about to introduce her as his sister, but something inside him stopped as he just took her name.

(She... is Hyra.)

"Mujhe nahi maloom tha tum company ke sath ho. Tabhi itni jaldi thi meeting khatam karne ki." Firoz Randhawa said with a teasing smile.

(I didn't know you are here with a company. That's why you were in hurry to end the meeting as soon as possible.)

Hyra tried to pass the elder man a smile, but there was something unpleasant about this man's smile, which made her grimace.

"Chalein, Dad, Hayder nahi chahta hum ussey disturb kare iss waqt." Talal Randhawa told his father.

(Let's go, Dad, I don't think Hayder wants us to disturb him.)

"Haan haan, chalte hain. Ab toh hum business partner ban chuke hain, milte rahenge. Kabhi kisi din humari party mein Hyra ko leke ana, Hayder." Before going, Firoz invited them.

(Yes yes, let's go. Now that we are business partner, we will meet in many official parties, do come with Hyra to our party.)

Hayder scoffed, as if he would take Hyra to Randhawa's party.

•••

Laraib sat on the sofa, holding her cheeks in her hands, she looked at Dawar.

He was roaming around, trying to get network in his phone.

"Aap kyu pareshaan ho rahe hain. Apne lunch bhi nahi kiya." Laraib finally spoke.

(Why are you worried. You haven't eaten anything.)

"Pata nahi woh dono kaha hai tumhe khane ki fikar hai." Dawar looked at Laraib and asked, disbelief.

(And I don't know where Hayder and Hyra are and you are worried about food.)

"Khane ki nahi apki fikar hai." Getting up, she said. "Aise toh apki tabiyat kharab na ho jaye. Jitni aap fikar kar rahe hain jaise woh dono koi bachhe hain mele mein ghum gaye."

(I am not worried about food, I am worried about you.)

(You are worrying about them like they are kids.)

"Hyra bachhi hi hai. Hayder hai uske sath iss baat ka sukoon hai. Lekin pata toh chale kaha hain dono. Mousam itna kharab ho raha hai."

(Hyra is a kid. Hayder is with her, I am assured by this fact. But still, where are they. The weather is really bad.)

"Par, Dawar..."

(But, Dawar...)

"Laraib, tum please kamre mein jake aram karo." Dawar dismisses her. He was already worried about Hayder and Hyra, and her comments in between was making him tense.

(Laraib, please go and rest.)

Laraib blinked her eyes, she can not believe Dawar talked to her this way. She was speechless. Picking up the candle holder, she left Dawar alone, just like he wished for.

•••

Firoz Randhawa was right, thunder roared like lions and soon the heavy rainfall turned into storm. Driving in this weather was not safe.

Hayder and Hyra returned to lobby of hotel.

Hayder took his phone out to see if he got any network on his phone. While Hyra went to sit on the sofa, hugging the coat to herself, weather was turning cold, why was a.c still on? Hyra wondered.

Hayder's eyes fall on Hyra, she has covered her face in her hands, trying to cover her yawn, then she sat straight, and blinked her eyes several time, to remove the sleep from eyes but was unsuccessful, tiredly, she leaned backward, and looked outside at rain through glass wall.

"Hyra!" He call made her sat straight, as she looked at him, alarmed. "Utho!"

(Stand up.)

"Sorry, Hayder bhai, woh neend arahi thi, main seedha baith jati hoon." She thought she was in trouble, as she stood up, and fixed her spectacle.

(Sorry, Hayder bhai, I was sleepy, I will sit properly now.)

"Chalo koi room book kar lete hain, yaha kab tak baithi rahogi, room mein so jana." Hayder told her.

(Let's book a room, how long will you sit here. You can sleep in the room.)

"Thank you." Hyra looked at him, gratefully.

Going to reception, Hayder asked for two single rooms, but then he looked at Hyra, who was standing beside him, trying to smell the fake flowers.

Isko akele chorhna safe nahi. Scratching his forehead, he thought.

A woman on the reception found Hyra as cute as a baby, and offered her a toffee, which Hyra happily took and popped it in her mouth. Koala jitni aqal hai isme

"Ek kaam kariye, 2 rooms rehne dijiye, ek suite book kar dijiye jisme 2 separate rooms ho." He said to the receptionist.

(Excuse me, cancel the rooms, I want a suite which have 2 separate rooms.)

•••

"Tum aram karo, main zara dekhu Fahmaan aur baki sab kaha hain." Dropping the car keys on the table, Hayder told Hyra.

(You sleep, I will go and check on Fahmaan and others.)

"Kissey?" Hyra asked, confusingly.

(Who?)

"Meri team. Agar woh settle na hue ho toh unhe bhi room book karwa doon. Tum so jao, aur koi bhi knock kare, darwaza na kholna."

(My team. If they hadn't settled, then I will book rooms for them. You rest up, and don't open the door for anyone.)

"Toh aap kaise andar ayenge?"

(Then how will you come inside?)

"Mere paas keys hain." Hayder showed her the card.

(I have keys.)

Hyra nods her head, when Hayder left, she went to the room to sleep. But it seems all her sleep vanished from her body. She was wide awake now.

When Hayder was here, she hadn't really noticed the loud roaring of thunder, or the darkness of the room, getting up, she turned on all the lights of the room. The bright room now looked less scary. She took a relief breath out.

Her eyes fall on the window, curtains was drawn back, tiny crystal like water hitting loudly as if would break the glass.

Scary thoughts started coming into her mind, she remembered the movie which she saw with Uswa last week at midnight. A girl's car got broke in the middle of nowhere and she booked a room in motel nearby, the motel was haunted... the loud thunder made her shriek, as she closed her eyes with her hands, expecting a clown with an axe to attack her.

When she didn't receive any attack, she removed her hands from her eyes and looked around, the room was empty. Or was it? Her heart questioned.

"Bhoot woot nahi hote, Hyra." She scolded herself and draw the curtains so she won't have to look at the gloomy rain.

(There is no such a thing as ghost.)

Going to bed, she laid down in the corner of the double bed to sleep, "but jinn toh hote hain. Dadi bhi kehti hain." Her eyes was wide open.

(But jinn is real. Even dadi says so.)

She quickly sat up and looked around. Even when the room was full of light, she was still scared. She picked up her phone to distract her mind, but it was off, she has drained its battery by playing games in the afternoon.

Window was closed, but clouds roar was still very clear, making her jump. Reciting ayat, she ran off to sit in the lounge.

"Ek toh itna bada kamra hai, Allah jane kon jinn kaha chupa hai." Hyra was on the edge of crying.

(This room is so big, how would I know if someone is hiding here.)

"Maama!" Hugging her knees to her chest, she hide her face.

•••

Hayder returned little late than he expected to. Most of his team has left, in this weather which make him question their sensibility, while his assistant - Fahmaan, and a guy from tech department stayed back. They were here because of company, so it was Hayder's responsibility to book rooms for them under company's budget. After the formality was done and they were settled in their room, Hayder left for his suite, but once again bumped into Firoz Randhawa, who insisted to have tea with him.

Hayder thought Hyra would be sleep by now, as he entered the suite, but he found her curled up in a ball like a cat on the sofa.

"Tumhe kya hua hai? Aise kyu baithi ho?"

(What happened to you? Why are you sitting here?)

His voice made her jumped. She looked up at him with her red eyes, her small face was drenched with tears.

"Mujhe ghar jana hai. Mujhe abhi ghar jana hai Maama ke paas." Hiccuping, she said.

(I want to go home. I want to go home right now to maama.)

"Pagal mat bano, Hyra. Barish bohot tezz ho rahi hai abhi news pe do teen hadse ki khabar suni hai." If it was someone else in Hayder's place, they would have tried to comfort the girl, but he was telling her about accidents. "Jao jake so jao, shayad subah tak barish ruk jaye."

(Don't be stupid, Hyra. It's raining very heavily, I just heard two three cases of accident on news.)

"Mujhe darr lag raha hai."

(I am scared.)

"Darrne wali konsi baat hai. Achha khasa ujala hai kamre mein." He sat on the single sofa, opposite her.

(Why are you scared. The room is lit.)

"Par anjan kamra hai. Bohot ajeeb lag raha hai."

(But it's unknown room. I am feeling weird.)

"Kamra anjan hai, main toh hoon na."

(Room is unknown, but I am here.)

"Aap toh the hi nahi. Aap toh bahar the." She complained. Only she knows what she went through, her heart would have stopped if he hadn't came for another few minutes.

(You weren't here, you were out.)

"Waiting room mein bhi toh akeli thi na."

(You were alone in waiting room too.)

"Tab din tha." Tears once again started pouring down on her cheeks.

(But that was daytime.)

"Ab ro mat." Hayder ordered her. He was baffled by her cries.

(Now don't cry.)

But his demand made her cry more.

"Hyra!" Not knowing what to do, he went to sit beside her and held her hand in his. "Achha ab toh mat daro ab toh agaya hoon na." Rubbing the back of her hand by his thumb, he console her.

(Okay, don't be scared, now I am here.)

Whenever in childhood she used to cry for her broken toys, Dawar used to held her hand and promised he would get another one for her, when she didn't get expected marks in her high school, Dawar once again held her hand and told her marks doesn't matter, whenever she wanted something and her mother refuses her, Dawar used to hold her hand and take her to shopping, and whenever Dawar held her hand to console her, she had habit of hugging him.

Unknowingly, Hyra hugged Hayder, hiding her face in his chest. This act of her startled him.

He didn't know what to do. His hands were down by his side.

"Hyra!" Slowly, he called her.

Hyra's crying stopped, when realised she wasn't hugging Dawar, hesitantly, she removed her head from his chest and looked up. She backed away from Hayder as if got electric shock.

She was now on the corner of the sofa, looking at him with wide eyes.

She didn't know how fragile this situation was, weather was worsening outside and here she was in a room alone with a na-mehram. Now she was more scared with his presence then she was without him.

Hayder read the fear in her eyes, clearing his throat, he said. "Andar jao, aram karo."

(Go inside and rest.)

She ran off.

Sweet fragrance of rose and apple blossom wafted the air, sweat appear in the back of his neck, as he picked up the water bottle to soothe himself.

His phone started ringing in his pocket, he quickly picked it up, and saw Dawar was calling him.

"Hello!" He received it.

"Hello? Hayder kaha ho?" Dawar was trying his phone since a long time.

(Hayder where are you?)

"Hotel mein hoon, meeting thi na." Hayder reminded him

(I am in the hotel. I had a meeting remember.)

"Kamal karte ho tum bhi Hyra ko sath leke chale gaye?"

(You are great. You've taken Hyra with you?)

"Toh kya ussey farm house chorhke fir ata?" Hayder asked.

(Yes! You wanted me to drop her to farm house first?)

"Zahir hai. Khud bhi fase ho usko bhi fasa diya, pata hai ghar mein sab kitne pareshaan hain, main kabse tumhara phone try..." Dawar's voice started breaking, Hayder couldn't understand a single word.

(Obviously. Now because of you she is also stuck. Do you have any idea how worried everyone is at home? I was trying to reach you...)

"Hello? Hello?" Hayder called, then looked at the screen of his phone, once again the network was gone and that's why the call disconnected.

•••

"Main kabse tumhara phone try kar raha hoon. Yeh batao Hyra kaisi hai?" Dawar didn't know call was disconnected. "Hello? Hayder?" He looked at his phone, call was disconnected, he again dialled Hayder's number, but it was switched off or out of network.

(I was trying to reach you. Tell me where Hyra is?)

"Kya hua?" Laraib, who have heard his voice, came there to check with whom he is talking with.

(What happened?)

"Hayder se baat hui, Hyra aur woh hotel mein hain." Dawar told her, as he dialled his father's number to inform him Hayder and Hyra are safe.

(I talked to Hayder. He and Hyra are in the hotel.)

"Akele?" Laraib asked. Dawar was busy in his phone and didn't hear the accusing voice of Laraib.

(Alone?)

Just like Hayder's phone, Asim Mirza's phone was also out of network. He then dialled Rabia's number, Uswa's, then Arzoo's number, but all of their phone had no network.

He dialled the landline, and luckily, it ranged, but no one was picking it up.

•••

Holding a glass of juice in one hand, and his phone in other, Keyaan went sit in the living room. Probably the only place which was empty, most of the guests were sleeping, while some were in gazebo, and some on terrace drenching in rain, either way, everyone was taking advantage if rain. Keyaan was too, he had downloaded a movie last night in his phone, and thought this was the perfect time to watch it. Throwing up his feet on the table, he was about to play the movie but the landline rang.

"Hello!" Putting his phone down, he received the call.

"Kon bol raha hai?" Dawar's voice came from other side. He hadn't recognised Keyaan's voice.

(Who is speaking?)

"Dawar bhai, main bol raha hoon Keyaan." But Keyaan recognises his voice and told him.

(Dawar bhai, I am Keyaan.)

"Keyaan! Achha papa kaha hain?"

(Keyaan! Where is papa?)

"Khalu?" Keyaan looked around, as if expecting to find Asim Mirza some where around the corner, "Woh toh pata nahi kaha hain."

(Uncle?)
(I don't know where he is.)

"Kya?"

(What?)

"KHALU PATA NAHI KAHA HAIN?" Keyaan loudly said.

(I don't know where uncle is.)

"Pata nahi kya keh rahe ho. Tumhari awaz nahi arahi." Dawar's voice was also loud.

(I don't know what you are saying, I can't hear you.)

"LEKIN, MUJHE.. APKI AWAZ... ARAHI HAI." Keyaan said, emphasized each words.

(But, I... can... hear you.)

"Keyaan, pagal toh nahi ho gaye ho kissey itni uchi awaz mein baat kar rahe ho?" Keyaan's mother, Gauhar, who was passing by, heard his loud voice and came there to check.

(Keyaan, are you mad or what? Whom are you talking to so loudly?)

"Woh Dawar bhai hain..." Keyaan told her.

(It's Dawar bhai...)

"Keyaan, shayad network issue hai, agar tumhe meri awaz arahi hai toh-"

(Keyaan, maybe it is because of network, if you can hear me-)

"JI, BHAI, ARAHI HAI."

(Yes, I can hear you.)

"- Mere papa se keh dena Hayder aur Hyra hotel mein hain..." Dawar said. And the line was dead.

(Tell my father that Hayder and Hyra are in the hotel.)

"Hello? Hello?" Keyaan slapped the receiver and called.

"Kya hua?" Gauhar asked.

(What happened?)

"Dawar bhai ki call thi, pata nahi kuch keh rahe the Hayder Hyra..." Keyaan tried to make sense of Dawar's words. "Haan, Hayder bhai aur Hyra hotel mein hain." Keyaan slapped his hands together and said, proud of himself.

(It was Dawar bhai. I don't know what he was saying, Hayder Hyra...)

(Yes! Hayder bhai and Hyra are in the hotel.)

"Kya? Woh dono hotel mein kya kar rahe hain?" Gauhar wasn't impressed at all.

(What? What are they doing in the hotel?)

•••

The call wasn't received first time, but when Dawar called for the second time, someone received it.

"Hello!" An unknown voice camex

"Kon bol raha hai?" Dawar questioned, afraid the line was cross connected.

(Who is speaking?)

"Dawar bhai, main bol raha hoon Keyaan."

(Dawar bhai, I am Keyaan.)

"Keyaan! Achha papa kaha hain?"

(Keyaan! Where is papa?)

Keyaan said something from the other side, Dawar didn't understand a single word. "Kya?"

Keyaan said something again, but his words were unclear.

"Pata nahi kya keh rahe ho. Tumhari awaz nahi arahi." Loudly, Dawar said.

(I don't know what you are saying. I can't hear you.)

"LEKIN, MUJHE.. APKI AWAZ... ARAHI HAI." Keyaan said, emphasized each words.

(But, I... can... hear you.)

"Kon hai, Dawar?" Laraib asked.

(Who it is, Dawar?)

"Keyaan hai. Gauhar khala ka beta." He informed her.

(It's Keyaan. Aunt Gauhar's son.)

"Keyaan, shayad network issue hai, agar tumhe meri awaz arahi hai toh-" he started saying on the call.

(Keyaan, maybe it is because of network, if you can hear me-)

"Ji, bhai, arahi hai."

(Yes, bhai, I can hear you.)

"- Mere papa se keh dena Hayder aur Hyra hotel mein hain, Hayder apni meeting mein chala gaya tha aur dono fas gaye." Dawar said. And the line was dead.

(- tell my papa that Hayder and Hyra are in the hotel. Hayder went there to attend the meeting, now they both are stuck.)

"Call dead ho gayi. I hope usne sab sunn liya ho." Dawar looked at his phone and mumbles.

(Call's dead. I hope he heard me.)

•••

Tumhe kya lagta hai, Ghalib? Mujhe toh nava katta khulne ka signal lagta hai🌚

How's the chapter?

-Ufaq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
389K 21.4K 75
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES āœØ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
359K 23.1K 50
"So, should I take it as a 'yes' Dharani?", Acharya asked me looking straight into my eyes as if he is reading my expressions. I immediately looked d...
515K 23.6K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...