ส™สŸแดแดแด… ส™แด€แด›สœ- แด แด€ษดแด„แด‡ สœแดแด˜แด˜แด‡ส€ โœ“

By motIon0sickness

๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘บ Blue. Everywhere. She can't escape it. But luckily this time she has more than... More

BLOOD BATH II
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY

TWENTY EIGHT

104 2 4
By motIon0sickness

HALLOWEEN AT last. Clara was talking to Blue as they walked in the hallways until a girl named Tina stopped them. "Halloween party tonight at 6:00." The curly head smiled, handing each of them a flyer.

"Thanks." Clara gave a friendly smile. Once they passed her, Blue crumbled the orange paper, stuffing it into her jacket pocket.
      "Why'd you do that?" Clara asked, looking at her own paper. "Because, usually me and Bay- well um... usually I'd just go harass little kids trick-or-treating. And party's aren't my thing either." Blue shrugged, looking at her best friend as they continued walking.

"Why?" Clara whined. "It's the one night a year where we can just go have fun without the worry of adults. Plus, Tina's parties are the best in Denver." The red head tried to convince Blue.
      "Get Bruce to go." Blue shrugged again, leaning against a locker as Clara got into her own. "He's already going. Come on Blue, what's the worst that could happen?"

Blue already had thousands of answers. "Actually, don't answer that." Clara immediately regretted her choice of words. The brunette nodded, looking at the ground.

"But seriously, it won't be fun without you." She said, closing her locker shut and looking her best friend in the eye. "Please. For me?" Clara smiled.
      Blue sighed, standing up right. "Fine." Clara squealed, hugging the girl. "Thank you!" She shouted before letting go. Blue smiled back.

Before they could walk to class a voice called to Blue. "Ms. Parker?" She turned around, looking at principle Anderson. "Bye Clara." Clara waved bye and continued walking.

"Ms. Parker, this is Julie. Julie this is Blue." Blue looked up at the red head. She looked nice and not to mention beautiful. "Hi Blue." She gave a friendly smile, putting her hand out for Blue to shake.
The girl shook it, waiting for someone to say something. "She's the school's counselor. Just thought this would be a good time to introduce you two. First session starts next Wednesday."

With that, Blue nodded and they let her go back to class.

~~~

After school, Colby picked up Blue only because he offered. Blue walked out, seeing his truck in the parking lot. She grabbed her bike, walking over and putting it into the bed of the truck.

"Hey kiddo." He smiled as she got in. "Hey Colby." She smiled back, buckling. "How was school? Oh and happy Halloween." Blue just shrugged.
"You know, boring. I have a therapy session next Wednesday. That'll be interesting." She ranted, looking out of the window.

"And happy Halloween." She added with a smile. "I'm glad your getting help. After the things you've gone through, you should've gotten it a lot sooner." He replied, pulling into their neighborhood.

"I know. I just... didn't want to bring up harsh memories, you know?" She asked, looking at the houses that were decorated to the brim with Halloween decorations.
Colby nodded, pulling the truck into the garage. Usually, he'd park it on the street but since it was Halloween he decided to be nice and just put it inside.

"Thanks for driving me." She smiled, getting out of the car. "Anytime." He replied, going to put up the rest of their decorations.

Blue walked in, greeted with Sadie and Mason jumping out with masks on, just about scaring the poor girl to death. "Oh my lord!" Blue screamed, putting a hand over her heart that was now going a million miles per hour.

They pulled the masks off, laughing. "You're face!" Mason laughed, tears brimming his eyes from how hard he was laughing.
"Haha, so funny." Blue answered, a smile eventually taking over her face. After their laugh, Blue went to her mom.

"Hey mom." She said, sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen. "Hey sweetie. Colby and I are going to a party at the Landry's, do you have any plans?" Mandy asked, licking some frosting off her finger.

"Yeah, I'm going to Tina's party with Clara and Bruce." She answered, trying to sneakily grab one of Mandy's homemade cupcakes.
"Ooh, well be safe and have fun." Mandy smiled, kissing her daughter's head. "Oh and I wanted to say, Colby's really cool. He should stay around longer." Blue told her mother, pealing the wrapper off the cupcake.

Mandy smiled. The woman thought Colby was pretty cool and good with Blue. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't catching feelings.

"I'm happy to hear that and hey! Stop eating those! They're gifts for the party!" Mandy scolded Blue in a joking manner but she had already ran off to her room.
"Sadie!" Blue yelled as she pulled her Farrah Fawcett outfit on. The blonde was almost immediately there. "I love doing this!" She exclaimed, getting her 'tools' ready.

"You should be a celebrity stylist or like a um... a hair dresser or makeup artist." Blue told her, sitting in the chair. "Dream job but I've got you to worry about so... no." Sadie shrugged.

"I was thinking, I'm still going to be Farrah but could you add some sparkle? Like add some rhinestones or something?" Blue asked, the sudden urge to bedazzle her costume surfacing.

"Of course." Sadie winked before going to do her hair. After that, she did the normal makeup look but added the rhinestones and sparkly highlights.
Blue looked in the mirror and smiled. "Blue! Clara's here!" Mandy shouted. Not even a minute later, Clara was already in the room, giving Sadie a ginormous hug.

"Sadie you did a great job on her makeup." Clara told the blonde. "You want the same thing just with your makeup look?" Clara immediately nodded, switching places with Blue.

After about 20 minutes she was done, smiling as she looked in the mirror. Blue smiled at her best friend and they both looked in the mirror.
They looked better then yesterday. Sadie had done a wonderful job covering Blues black eye and red nose from being beat up just the previous day.

Mandy and Sadie had found out about the fight. How three girls ganged up against her. Usually, Blue could take three on one but last night, something came over her and she just couldn't fight back.

The two girls thanked Sadie a million times before it was time to go. "Bye mom!" "Wait! Pictures!" Mandy shouted, running up to them with the camera. Again.
       The two girls didn't fuss about it and just stood together, letting their paparazzi take photos. "Okay, have fun!" With that they left.

They stopped by Bruce's, avoiding little kids who were starting to trick-or-treat early. Bruce was stood outside his house, taking photos with Amy. She was dressed as Cinderella. Yes, she was the same age as Gwen but the girl had good parents who didn't let her grow up to fast.
     Also because Amy persuaded them that you were never to old to look and feel like a princess.

And then there was Bruce, dressed as Danny Zuko. After he had a lecture from his parents to be safe, he ran down to his friends and (maybe) girlfriend. Well in Blues eyes at least.

Before they left, Amy ran down to Clara and Blue. "You two are beautiful." She complimented them. "Thanks Cinderella." Blue smiled, fixing the crown that was slipping off her head.
         "Thank you, Amy." Clara smiled. Amy's eyes caught sight of Bruce slipping his hand into Clara's.

The girl winked at her brother before going back to her parents to get her bag for candy. The teens walked to Tina's, thankful it wasn't to far.

"Wait." Clara said, stopping Bruce and pulling out a sheet of rhinestones. "Mr. Danny Zuko, you must be bedazzled to." She smiled happily before carefully placing a few rhinestones in the corner of his eyes.
     She also placed some on his outfit before she smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Thank you, Ms. Sandy Olsson." He smiled back.

Blue silently fan-girled over her friends before they entered the party. It already smelled of alcohol and weed which Blue found to be to much so she quickly hurried to the back yard.
She unfortunately lost Bruce and Clara quickly so she just stood around outside, not knowing what to do with herself.

"Nice costume." A voice rang out. Blue turned her head, her eyes meeting a new face. To her, he was very attractive. He looked a bit older than her but she didn't want to assume anything.

"Thanks." She replied, looking in front of her again. "Hard to get?" He asked with a laugh, standing next to her. "No, I just don't waste my time on boys that just want sex." She replied, pulling out a cigarette.
          "Ouch." He laughed. "Whats that supposed to mean?" He asked. "It means that you know who I am but just pretend like you don't." She shrugged.

"Hmm... suit yourself. I'm Andrew but you can just call me Drew." The boy, now known as Drew, stuck out his hand for her to shake.
     She looked at it, shaking it before taking her hand back. "Blue." She said, staring at all the teenagers doing weird party games.

"Huh?" "My names Blue." He almost laughed until she was being serious. "Oh. You're Blue Parker." Drew almost said disgusted. "Yeah. I'm pretty sure I'm the only girl named Blue in Denver." She nodded.

"Oh well, it was nice knowing you." He said, scurrying over to his friends. She rolled her eyes, sitting down on a log bench. It was fair to say Tina was rich.
       She had a large backyard with a pool. Not to mention the giant ass house. Blue took it in, trying to breath the night air in without catching the smell of weed.

She felt like she sat there forever until Drew came back over. Except this time, he seemed drunk. And Blue hated being around drunk people. It brought back memories she didn't need.

He sat next to her, lazily throwing an arm around her shoulder. She tried to scoot away but he just kept pulling her closer.
           "You're hot for a murderer." He slurred, getting way to close. He was going all the way back to when it all started.

"Get off me." She tried, pushing him off. He seemed to just reattach himself to her. "Come on baby, I need a little action." Blue felt her stomach knot up, a terrible feeling creeping in. "You are a disgusting pig!" She shouted, still trying.

His hand trailed low and that's when she gathered all her strength, pushing him off and bolting inside the house. "Hey! I wasn't done!" He shouted, following her.
         Blue assumed he was on the track team because he was fast. She pushed past people, looking behind her as he was quickly gaining.

Luck was on her side when she ran into someone. That someone turned around, immediately starting to worry as she desperately grabbed his arms. "Help me." She said, not caring about their situation right now.

Vance snapped his head up and that's when he saw Drew running over. He immediately pushed Blue behind him, protectively.
      Drew stopped in front of the boy, trying to square up. At this point, everyone in the house was staring. The music had stopped and Tina pushed her way through everyone.

Clara knew what was happening, both her and Bruce pushing through people to get to Blue. Clara grabbed her best friend, keeping her as far away from the drunk as best she could.

Bruce held his friend in his arms, knowing Blue was feeling very uncomfortable.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Vance asked through gritted teeth, Drew getting awfully close to him. "I just wanted to have a little fun." He slurred again.
"Or are you just jealous that my hands were-." Before he could finish, Vance nailed him hard across the face, earning gasps from the crowd.

Blue jumped at the sound causing Bruce to hold onto her tighter. She buried her face into his chest as best she could, covering her ears.
Normally, Blue wasn't sensitive about this stuff but she immediately felt bad that she had gotten Vance involved. 'What were you thinking?'

Drew stumbled back, only for a shit eating grin to appear on his face. One of his friends grabbed his shoulders. "That's Vance Hopper." He warned. "So?"
      He went to swing but Vance caught his fist, twisting his arm, picking him up over his shoulder and onto the ground.

"You want to disrespect women, huh?!" Vance shouted, grabbing him by the collar and landing a punch across his face. Everyone jumped, standing back.
          "And you think there wouldn't be consequences?" Vance asked again in disbelief. He laughed like a maniac, landing punch after punch.

Drew's head kept bouncing to the side as Vance sped up the pace. His face was dripping in blood. A mix of his nose and mouth bleeding and Vance knuckles getting cut on his teeth.

"Stop! You're going to kill him!" Tina's voice got out over all the yelling. Some people were cheering him on and others were absolutely terrified, yelling at him to stop.
       Vance's mind was clouded with anger. Though Blue wasn't his anymore, you still don't touch a girl without her consent. It was a fact everyone knew.

But Vance knew he'd get his knuckles bloody for her anytime.

Bruce handed Blue to Clara so he could try and interrupt the fight. "Vance!" He yelled. "He's had enough!" Vance looked up at Bruce through his lashes before back down at Drew. Everyone else looked fuzzy and then he saw Blue.

She was huddled into Clara, to afraid to look at the mess she thought she made. He stopped, pushing him into the floor before standing up.
        His knuckles hurt but it was nothing for him. Everyone looked at him like he was insane but he didn't care.

He looked at where Blue last was to see Clara and Bruce escorting her out. He looked at everyone, pushing his way through people to try and find her.

Blue, Clara, and Bruce were walking down the sidewalk, talking about what just happened. "Well that was unexpected and ended early." Clara said, keeping an arm around her best friend.

"Tell me about it." Bruce replied, putting his hands in his pockets, staring at the full moon. Little kids and some teenagers littered the streets. Candy was literally everywhere but it just didn't feel like the Halloween she remembered.
          Vance ran out, going down the streets, trying to find Blue. It would take him forever since they're was so many people out.

"You know, I have a few spare pillow cases we could use. If you guys do want to go trick-or-treating." Bruce smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Sounds good." She smiled. The rest of the night they laughed and had a great time together, enjoying their Halloween trick-or-treating.

~~~

A/N: prepare for a months time skip next chapter. (Literally only skipping November)
Comment and vote x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 714 27
Y/N L/N moves back to her home town Denver, after a tragic accident killing her little brother and mother. Her father "supposedly" looking for a fre...
153K 7.5K 51
-๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ แต›แตƒโฟแถœแต‰ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ ...
20.3K 259 22
Story about Bruce Yamada x Y/n Hopper The grabber doesn't exist Might not post often
113K 4K 16
"๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ" "๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ" ...