Irl DreamSMP oneshots

By Si3SALT

Oneshots based on mainly most of those who are in the DreamSMP and sometimes others. As the title says the o... More

Please read this before you start reading
Floatie (Tommyinnit)
Fracture (KarlJacobs)
Left Out (Ranboo)
Sick (Tommyinnit)
Low Blood Sugar (Bench Trio)
Glasses (Crimeboys)
You've got to do it (Georgenotfound)
The Meet Up (Dream Team)
Peanut Allergy (Quackity)
Do a flip (Tubbo)
Spider (Sapnap)
Jaw (Eret)
I'm not? (Wilbur Soot)
You did great! (DreamNotFound)
Drunk (Tommyinnit)
Stupid? (Foolish)
Uh Sir? (Tommyinnit)
Scoliosis (Dream)
Th's Gross (Tommyinnit)
Nick, do it (Georgenotfound)
Halloween Costumes (DreamTeam)
Just Dance (Karlnap)
Theme Tunes
Happy Birthday (Georgenotfound)
Thanks guys (Ranboo)
Halloween (Ranboo)
Ow, fuck (Sapnap)
Cleaning (Crimeboys)
Headache (Tommyinnit)
Stealing Food (DreamTeam)
Curtains (Quackity)
Jet (Georgenotfound)
Warm (Tina Kitten)
Stupid Ladders (Tommyinnit)
Sex Sells (Crimeboys)
Stood Up (Jack Manifold|Tommyinnit)
I was (Wilbur Soot)
Beaker (Badlinu)
oh. (Tubbo)
Catboo (Ranboo)
Lost (ClingyDuo)
Tattoos (DTQ)
Weary (Tommyinnit)
Sushi (Karl Jacobs)
Pancakes (Tubbo)
Thank you (Lovejoy|Tommyinnit)
In-laws (DreamTeam)
Chlorine (Tommyinnit)
Rat (Quackity)
Antarctica (Dreamnotfound)
Locked in (Crimeboys)
Sunburn (Georgenotfound)
Tour (Crimeboys)
Be careful (Tubbo|Smajor)
Blue meets brown (Crimeboys)
If Tommy says it'll pass soon, then Tubbo believes him. (Clingy Duo)
A sign of his love. Their love. (Crimeboys)
If he breaks it, his heart breaks too (Jack Manifold|Tommyinnit)
The foot raised. The foot landed. The foot slipped. (Crimeboys)
Doubt wrapped in a blanket (Crimeboys)
negative outweighs the positive (Smajor|Wilbur Soot)
The suit that will never even graze his hand again (Crimeboys)
Each word collected added to his collage (Crimeboys)
I was dancing in the rain, i felt alive and i can't complain (Crimeboys)
We have all the time in the world, Sunshine, just relax (Crimeboys)
'The metal contraptions of death' (Crimeboys)
The foot raised. The foot landed. The foot slipped. Good ending (Crimeboys)
He cried over the memories but lack of emotion attached to them (crimeboys)
The emotions a lyric can hold (crimeboys)
Tommy didn't mind(crimeboys)

It was meant to be (Crimeboys)

629 14 8
By Si3SALT

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language and/or sensitive scenes.
-
Side note — This is set pre-crimeboys meet up, so sometime in 2020.
Request by: Trixy_Trix
-
Warnings — None, pure fluff
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Wilbur Soot, Quackity, Tubbo, Dream and Georgenotfound
——————————————————————
Tomorrow Tommy releases a vlog that features the best day of his life. Tomorrow twitter will go crazy over two brothers meeting in person for the first time.

Yesterday Tommy had the best day of his life. Yesterday Tommy was able to hug and hang out in person with his older brother for the first time, ever.

Today Tommy sits in his bedroom playing Jackbox with his friends. Today Tommy, for the first time in his life, can't wait for the stream to end so he can rescue Wilbur from his parents downstairs.

His leg bounces with excitement as he eyes the time on his computer screen. He's only been streaming for an hour, but he had promised his chat a short stream today, and an extra-long one tomorrow. Little did they know that the stream would be featuring The Wilbur Soot in real life, sitting right beside Tommy.

The vlog will only show half the day they spent together; the meet up, a trip to the arcade and a few minute clip of them playing music together. A small vlog for the fans, but a big day for him. The video doesn't show the emotional side to the meet up; the crying, hugs and strong words.

Though he wouldn't admit it to anyone else, he was the first to tear up upon meeting the man that he has only ever seen as his older brother. There's no doubt he's going to throw Wilbur under the bus instead of himself for crying first on tomorrow's stream.

Though, he's not quite sure whether Wilbur will still be alive by then. When Tommy left him, he was downstairs talking to his parents. It was simple conversation like how their day was, but now that Wilbur's by himself, who knows that the conversation has fallen to. Tommy has never known his parents to be over-protective as such, but considering they now have another (unofficial) son, Tommy doesn't know.

His parents have never reacted negatively towards Wilbur and him being friends. In fact, they seem to be glad by the amount of friends he's gathered in the past few months, even getting the chance to talk to a few. But now it's different. Wilbur's here, in his house, in person. What if they find him different in person? Ban him from talking to Tommy ever again?

He bites his nails as these anxious thoughts replace the excited ones. That can't happen. Tommy's sure he needs Wilbur more than Wilbur needs him. If his parents ban Wilbur from talking with him, then... then Tommy's leaving with him. He loves his parents more than anything, but Tommy needs Wilbur.

Tommy mentally shakes his head. No, that's not going to happen. His parents love Wilbur. They trusted him enough to look after Tommy with nothing but a 'be safe'. His mum even hugged him when they met! Wilbur's going to be fine. Tommy's going to be fine.

The stream lasts for another twenty minutes as they finish up Patently Stupid with their different inventions, which, as the title says, are patently stupid. In the end, Quackity came out with the stupidest idea and won the game.

"Good game guys, I think I'm gonna finish up stream now if you want to leave, thanks for joining the stream." Tommy switches to full cam, entirely ready to end stream now and run downstairs.

"Rude of you to assume we've got something better to do with our lives, Tomathy." Dream replies, and Tommy can just imagine the smug look on his face.

"Well, unlike you Dream, I actually do. Thanks, Tommy, for inviting me to play, it's been fun. Bye chatters!" George remarks, leaving the discord just as quietly as he entered.

"Of course the chatters get a goodbye, and we don't." Quackity whines playfully.

Tommy rolls his eyes and carries on with the stream. "Alright chatters, I'm going to do a quick just chatting with you fellas before I head out." he smiles, planning to advertise tomorrow's vlog before ending the stream.

He watches as the chat rolls in with negative reactions towards the stream ending, which he much prefers than getting positive ones. He spares a chuckle and looks back into the camera.

"Tomorrow I will be back for an extra-long stream; it's going to be a just chatting and maybe some GeoGuessr." He starts, earning a background 'ooo' from those on the discord call. "And! I'm going to have a new vlog out approximately an hour before the stream starts, so make sure to have your notifications on!"

"And subscribe!" Tubbo adds with a laugh.

"And subscribe! But hopefully everyone here has subscribed to me already or you might just fall to the deep darkness of hell." He stares seriously into the camera, before breaking character and falling into laughs. "No, but seriously, please do subscribe to my YouTube channel that my mods will be sending the link to in chat. It's free and helps me out a lot."

"Me too- mods, can you please send the link www.youtube.com/Quackity in the chat!" Quackity announces before anyone could stop him.

"No no no no no. This is a Tommyinnit stream, therefore the chatters only subscribe and pay- pray to me." Tommy sputters, making sure that his channel is the one being sent in the chat, and letting out a relieved sigh when he realises it is. "See, my mods won't betray me for the likes of-" his jokes dies out on his tongue as his bedroom door wonders open.

He quickly and panicky swivels around in his chair to see.... Wilbur. Wilbur with a giddy smile. Wilbur sparkling with excitement. Wilbur in his bedroom.

"Tommy! I've got so much good news...." As Wilbur shuts the door behind himself and looks up to Tommy, Tommy can tell the exact moment that he realised he made a mistake.

Wilbur's eyes widen, "Shit."

Tommy doesn't move and neither does Wilbur. To Tommy, Wilbur looks like a deer in headlights; unsure what to do. And Tommy would help, if he knew what to do either. It's not like they've been caught dealing drugs or something illegal, but everything had been planned out. It's like they've been caught.

They stare at each other with a wide-eyed expression. Wilbur makes the first move- well not an actual move, but movement of his eyes. His eyes flicker from Tommy's to the set-up and back to Tommy with a pressed look, what do we do? Tommy moves his eyes side to side with the slightest headshake, I don't know!

Wilbur sighs in return, relaxing his shoulders and moving towards Tommy. The movement breaks Tommy from his panic and suddenly noise fills his ears. The light tune of the Able Sisters, the subscription ping and the sound of his friends going crazy over the situation at hand.

Wilbur crouches down in front of Tommy, and Tommy's sure that the chair covers both of them from the camera's view. "Just act natural and we can finish the stream off together." he whispers and Tommy nods in agreement, swivelling back around in his chair to face the camera.

He watches in the corner of his eye as Wilbur grabs the chair they had built together yesterday, for Wilbur to sit on when they have future streams together. Wilbur rolls the chair next to Tommys and gives a sheepish grin to the camera.

Tommy takes notice of chat finally as it rolls in with a variety of comments. Some are shocked by the outcome of the stream, others are celebrating, and some beg for an explanation. Tommy's eyes move from the chat to the numbers and holy shit, the view count has gone up by at least 50,000.

"You're a complete and absolute dickhead." He directs the insult to Wilbur, who looks back at him sheepishly.

"Fine, I'll take that one." Wilbur laughs nervously, and Tommy can tell he's still a bit panicky and guilty about the situation. Tommy rolls his eyes with a grin, and as inconspicuously as he can, he grabs a nearby pencil and sticky note and writes a little message for Wilbur.

He scribbles down a reassuring message that he's not maddened or upset at Wilbur. He scrunches it into a ball and passes it along the desk. Wilbur looks at both it and him in confusion before reaching for it off the desk and opening it. It takes him a few seconds to read it and as he places the note back on the desk, his body has untensed and an easy smile falls to his face.

"What the actual fuck is going on?!" Tubbo exclaims, getting murmurs of agreement from both Quackity and Dream.

"Well Toby, me and this piece of shit here-"

"This piece of shit and I." Wilbur promptly corrects.

"Me and this piece of shit here have currently met up- which was going to be a surprise," he pointedly looks to Wilbur who holds his arms up in surrender, "but now you, lucky chatters, know earlier than you were supposed to." He finishes his quick summary. Wilbur and him already have a set list of things they're going to talk about on stream tomorrow, because God knows how distracted they can get.

"You wound me Tommy, I thought we were going to be the first to meet up." Dream responds playfully.

"Well, you thought wrong you faceless fuck." Tommy grins mischievously as he hears a mocking gasp of offense. Tommy watches in the corner of his eye as Wilbur tries to stifle a laugh, which evidently failed as he throws his head back with a laugh.

It goes on like that for a little while longer; playful insults get thrown back and forth between the five of them while chat runs quicker than Tommy's ever seen it. Eventually it comes to the end of the stream where it leaves just Wilbur and himself.

"Alright chatters, this is the end of the stream! Tomorrow around an hour after the meet-up vlog comes out, Will and I will start streaming on this channel and talk more about the meet-up!" Tommy bops along to his music and Wilbur nods in agreement.

"Yep, I have so much to tell. Especially how Tommy was the first to cr-" Wilbur's sentence falls short as a hand slaps down on his mouth.

"Bye!" Tommy waves and quickly ends the stream, giving Wilbur a weak glare as he goes offline.

"That wasn't too bad." Wilbur comments with a cheeky grin.

Tommy loses the glare and looks to the ground, sinking into the chair, "It wasn't." he admits, looking back up to Wilbur. He furrows his eyebrows as he realises the way Wilbur's sitting. Well not the way but... his leg bounces nervously and he has the glint in his eyes that he has when he's excited about something. "What?" he asks, and Wilbur dips his head.

"Well," he starts with the return of the giddy smile he wore when he first entered Tommy's room, "I was talking to your parents after you left-"

"Oh God." Tommy interrupts, bringing his legs to his chest in a comfortable position.

Wilbur rolls his eyes, "Nothing bad, don't worry. But I've had this idea for a while... and I asked them about it- to see if it's okay... and, surprisingly without much convincing, they agreed!" He exclaims excitedly, and Tommy wasn't to experience the excitement as well, but he has no clue what the 'idea' is and why it concerned his parents.

"Uhhh.. you wanna fill me in here Will? What idea?" He questions.

"Tommy, would you like to live with me in Brighton?"

Everything stops. Everything could possibly mean his heart as well. Wilbur wants him to move in with him. In Brighton. With him. With Wilbur. Wilbur wants Tommy to move in with him! WIBUR WANTS TOMMY TO LIVE WITH HIM!

Tommy's head nods up and down, up and down, progressively getting faster every time. Tears spring to his eyes as he reaches for Wilbur. Wilbur's grin brightens by the acceptance and allows Tommy to fall into his arms, lowering both of them to the ground.

As Tommy happy sobs into Wilbur's shoulder, Wilbur runs his hand through his hair comfortingly. "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes," Tommy chants, wrapping his arms around Wilbur tightly.

They remain in silence as Tommy lets out the occasional yes followed by a hiccup. There's nothing more that he wants beside this. This means everything to Tommy. And Wilbur. Silent tears fall down Wilbur's face into the mop of blonde hair beneath him. After the waiting of asking the boy's parents, to telling him but getting stopped because of the stream to now. The wait was worth it.

And as the opposite of the saying goes, it was meant to be.
———————————————————————
Hi! Leave a request if you have one
60th oneshot!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 347 45
"𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'π–˜ π–Žπ–—π–—π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–›π–†π–“π–™, π–‡π–Šπ–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–•π–†π–—π–™π–Žπ–ˆπ–šπ–‘π–†π–— π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™, π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π––π–šπ–†π–ˆπ–π–Žπ–™π–ž π–œπ–†π–˜ π–”π–šπ–™ 𝖆𝖙 𝖆 𝖕𝖆...
13K 147 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...
16.2K 202 28
These one shots are mostly gonna be about Wilbur soot and Jack Manifold, because they are my comfort/favourite streamers. And also maybe Ranboo and T...