Turning Pages

Da waddlefreaks

COMPLETED Arabella Carter A sixteen year old with a naive heart and innocent brain; she is the literal defini... Altro

โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ~ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
๐†๐ข๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Œ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง
๐†๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐œ๐ก
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐๐ฎ๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐„๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐…๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ
๐๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐š
๐…๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐
๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
๐Œ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐’๐ง๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐‚๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ
๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ž๐
๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐‘๐จ๐š๐๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐„๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ
๐•๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐’๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง
๐–๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‰๐š๐ข๐ฅ
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ

๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฒ

4.2K 59 7
Da waddlefreaks

Something tells me I'm going to love you forever

ARABELLA
•Warning•
Mature content ahead!

As cliche as it sounded, I woke up with the sun bouncing off of my skin and tightly wrapped in sheets.

Yesterday was so fun! It was nice to relax with my baby Kade and wear matching onesies. He looked so adorable in his... a man who is too buff and cold towards others all wrapped in a fluffy blue Stitch onesie was really a sight to see. Not to mention the boots he bought. They're so shiny and stylish. I wonder if they'll match the onesie- Kade and I could go for an early morning walk wearing both items. I'd have to make sure Kade put his yellow bobble hat and scarf on; it tends to be quite chilly nowadays in the morning.

Rolling over to wake Kade so I could tell him my idea, I expected to cuddle into him but was bewildered when I was met with an empty space. Groaning, I ran my hand over his side of the sheets to notice it was cold. With my detective skills, I knew that meant he'd be gone for a while and he'd even tucked the now lilac sheets (chosen by moi) in on his side. Always so neat.

Pouting, I whine Kade's name in a sleepy tone, hoping he'd walk through the bedroom door any second with a glass of orange juice. "Kadeeee!"

Silence.

"Ughhhh," I was about to throw fists at his cushion because he left me, but as I raised my fist I noticed a post-it note in the design of a Sausage dog stuck to the headboard. Though my heart fluttered at the fact he cared enough to make an effort and leave a note instead of just saying nothing or sending a message, I was still sceptical to read his neat handwriting. Why? I don't know.

I pulled the sheets to my chest and used the hand that wasn't folded under my head to pick the note up and bring it up to my squinted eyes.

Morning my little baby,
I apologise that I couldn't be there when you woke up and bless you with my handsome face. I'm guessing by the time you wake up I'll be home in around 2 hours- we did go to bed quite late so I know you've had a sleep in. I'm at the gym doing paperwork then I have a quick meeting with Patrick and a few men who are coming from out of town. I'm also going to do a quick leg and stomach workout.
I love you and I already miss you,
K.
Ps. I made breakfast and left it in the fridge.

If you're wondering how he managed to squash all that onto a small piece of paper, that's due to his small but flawless handwriting. It's like textbook writing- but neater.

I looked over at the alarm clock and gasped when I saw the time.

11:52

As much as I am an early bird, I also appreciate the occasional days where I can just lay in bed for an extra few hours and dream of kittens and Kade. My two favourite things. Ooh, and orange juice.

Now that I know Kade will be gone for the next couple of hours, I had to find something else to do. Starting with Coconut and Luther. The same day I'd bought the onesies, I'd also chose an outfit for the two of them.

After making the bed as best as I could (which is still quite messy) and brushing my teeth, I spent a good 10 minutes trying to remember where I'd put the costumes.

Quite frankly, I was just about to give up when I sighed at the sight of a brown paper bag in the corner... the one place I hadn't looked.

As a person, I was very forgetful. Something my friends, mama and Grandma liked to tease me on. Grandma always said 'you're still in your youth yet a lot more forgetful than an old wrinkly codger like me.' I care to disagree, she's always forgetting my age and saying how much I've grown when I haven't since I was like 11. And don't get me started on Kade! He always taunts me with that blooming blue fish "Dory".

Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming

Any-who, I grabbed the dogs and whistled to my babies as I walked out the bedroom. Just as every other morning I'm here, I'm greeted with a giant doggie jumping up and resting its paws in my shoulders and licking my face whilst Coconut brushes himself against my legs before dropping onto his side, roughly, on my feet. It's quite the predicament- really.

I gave the two equal amounts of love before gesturing to the sofa.  Coconut jumped right next to me, purring for attention so I dressed him first.

At first, I wasn't too sure how to put it on him. I was scared he would be irritated with my faffing around but all he did was lay on his back and give me the 'hurry up' look. Sassy, just like his daddy. Speaking of who, I checked my phone as I was making the bed and he had left me a message- saying the meeting has been delayed so he'll be back later than initially thought. I didn't mind, I had homework to do and at least my hot boyfriend wouldn't distract me now.

I looked back at Coconut to see him playing with a loose thread on his Pirate costume. Yes, I put him in a pirate costume. He wasn't bothered by the material, instead, he played with it.

Luther was next. I pulled his jeans on, then zip up hoodie bandana and chains before slipping his shoes on. As I was about to snap a picture of the two, I forgot that Luther also had a black wig to go on his head.

Awe.

My little pirate and street doggie.

They both didn't seem to mind wearing what they were, so I let them be and went back into the bedroom... time to write a history essay.

~~

An hour and a half later, I'd written a 3-page essay on the aftermath of the Holocaust. I've always been a WW2 freak, loving to learn about it at school and I've even done lots of my own research! Hitler was an interesting man, a vile one but I was always curious about what went on inside of his head. There are just so many secrets, things that don't make sense in his life, a timeline that I'd love to discover. Imagine it:

Arabella Carter: solves the secrets of Hitler.

Hehe, I could be a war historian. Nah, that's too much work.

Wanting to dress up like my two animals in the living room, I stood from the white desk in Kade's room to go put on a homemade costume but stilled when I saw my drawer.

The drawer is one of many Kade gave me to put spare clothing in and underwear in so that when I sleep over, I don't always have to pack a bag as everything I need is already here. At this point, you'd think I lived with him.

Why did I pause? Why was the drawer so distracting? Basically, I'd hid a cheeky lingerie set at the back of one of the drawers after Avery convinced me into buying it from a lingerie store. I'm no stranger to 'sexy' underwear as Kade calls it, I always thought they were just cute, but this set makes it feel a lot more... dirtier as I know it's used for a sexual reason and wore to be shown off (only to Kade of course).

Maybe...maybe I should put it on and wait for Kade to come back. I wasn't sure whether he would like that or not. I know he loves my body but I'd probably look like a weirdo when he comes back from a long morning and I'm just standing there wearing barely anything yet expecting something.

Disregarding any doubts, I plucked the hot pink lace material in between my fingers and scattered towards the bathroom as if my toes were on fire.

One by one, I stripped my body of the Stitch onesie and replaced it with something a lot more mature. The bra really pushed my boobs up (I felt as if they'd fall out at any minute) and showcased my nipples, despite the flowery design. And the panties, they say nicely on waist- sticking to it almost- but they didn't cover my actual kitty at the bottom. The width of the panties was way too small but they didn't matter, they still looked good and so did I.

Giggling excitedly to myself, I posed in the bathroom mirror, sticking my booty out in some, doing the peace sign and fishy lips in others.

The craziest idea flooded my head and before I could even digest the aftermath it would no doubt bring, I went onto Kade's contact on my phone and snapped a photo of the lingerie- making sure nothing on my face was showing apart from my parted lips. Was this a bad idea? Absolutely. Why? You'll find out.

Not even a minute later, 3 dots appeared before disappearing again. Maybe he didn't like it? As my insecurities were arising, the sound of my ringer caused me to jump and nearly bump my knee on the toilet. Ouch. That would have hurt.

I hovered my finger over the green button and murmured scolds under my breath. I knew I shouldn't have sent that photo.

"H-hello," I whispered, playing with the thin strap of my bra.

"Baby..." Kade's voice sounded many octaves deeper; partially due to his low whisper but also due to the picture no doubt having (hopefully) a positive effect. "Fuck."

"A-are you-"

Cutting me off, he growled, "do you know how close I am to leaving this meeting and spanking your ass red?"

"N-no. I'm sorry Kade, I-"

"It's daddy to you, no?"

"Yes daddy," I almost moaned from his dominant tone whilst I unconsciously rubbed my thighs.

"Now, go lay on the bed and daddy will be home in ten minutes. If you're not there with your legs spread, I'm not only going to bruise your ass, I'm also going to edge you until your little pussy can't take it anymore and you pass out from pleasure. Do you understand?"

Oh no.

"Yes daddy, but your meeting! You can't-"

"Firstly, the meeting is irrelevant and a waste of time. Secondly, who wouldn't rush to see their sexy girlfriend who's waiting at home for them? Lingerie or not I was about to leave and come see you."

This man is really giving me butterflies. "Really?"

"Of course baby. Now go lay down and wait for your punishment from daddy like a good girl. I love you, and you look gorgeous by the way."

Not only is he the sweetest thing alive, he never fails to compliment me. It reminds me of when we're together in school and everyone gives us shocked looks. Enzo says it's because before I joined, he was the coldest man alive. Exaggeration on his behalf but still.
"I love you too!"

Rushing out the bathroom, I adjusted my 'clothing' before flopping onto the bed. I wasn't too sure how to pose. Do I lay like a pencil? Or an eagle? Just as I settled on laying with my knees slightly up and parted with my head on the pillow, I heard the sounds of someone walking through the apartment. I was really trying to find a suitable position for ten minutes?

I felt my breathing intensify at the sounds of him getting closer. As if time was nonexistent, Kade looked like a God as he gently opened the bedroom door with speed. With his dishevelled hair from gripping it all day and a loose black tie around his neck, we made eye contact and I gasped at the utter lust gleaming in his eyes. Maintaining a calm expression despite the growing erection in his pants, his brown orbs held my own as he slowly, teasingly took steps forward- never letting them drift down my body. As much as I appreciated him respecting me and my body, I wanted him to look. I wanted to feel the tingles he left on my skin after he looked at every little inch. I needed it. I needed him.

"Naughty girl hm? Sending daddy pictures whilst he's at work, my my, you really are a cheeky little girl aren't you?" Though it may have sounded like it, his deep voice was anything but patronising.

I didn't say anything as I watched him take off his suit jacket and toss it onto the dresser. Nor did I utter anything whilst he took off all 6 of his hand-designed rings and then roll up the sleeves to his muscle fit white shirt. It wasn't the time, but he did look phenomenal in his suits. Especially the way the white shirts hugged every muscle bump, dent and chest.

"I think you deserve a little punishment right?" By now, he was standing at the side of the bed, over my flat body that was covered head-to-toe in goosebumps- slightly nervous and turned out at the thought of this 'punishment'.

"N-no," I squeaked, closing my legs and eyes.

"No?" He repeated in a growl, sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to me before quickly turning around and pulling my body over his lap. My torso was over his legs whilst my tushy was perked high in the air- quite an uncomfortable position if I'm honest. "But you sent daddy naughty pictures; making him get all hard in a meeting. If you weren't my baby, I would have gone crazy. But you are my baby, so I couldn't resist coming home early and see your beautiful angel face hm?"

"B-but if you're not m-mad then why are- why are you p-punishing me?" Humming, he toyed with my panties band and gazed at my booty.

"I'm punishing you for not sending me more and shocking the life out of me. I almost came at the sight of your curvy little body on my screen- that wouldn't have been good. So for now my little vixen, take daddy's hand like a good little slut. I love you, okay?"

Though he called me a slut, that very mean word, I know it was used in sex as a degrading kink. One I didn't mind engaging in after Kade explained it to me a while ago. I know Kade would get mad if anyone else called me it, and I sad, but between me and him, it's allowed in between the sheets. Wink wink.

"Yes daddy," I all but pleaded. I really think I was crazy for so openly wanting a spanking; yes I knew what he was implying now by 'punishment' when he said 'take daddy's hand'. "And ditto. I love you more."

Wriggling around, I felt Kade's large hand caress both cheeks before a sharp pain spread across both of them. I grunted, feeling my body lurch slightly forward causing Kade to rest his other hand on my lower back to keep me in place.

"You okay? Too hard?" He asked, soothing the slight sting left over.

"No, harder." I think that I had shocked Kade because his hand paused for a second before resuming.

"You asked for it."

And with that said, pain after pain rained down on my butt. Though there was also pleasure, and a lot of it. As the hits got harder and faster, the pain subsided and I heard myself moaning at the sharp impact. Not to mention the dampness in my pink panties and liquid dribbling down my thighs onto the bedroom floor. I knew if Kade didn't stop now, I'd cum from his hand alone.

Like he had read my thoughts, Kade rained one last smack on me (closer to my thighs this time) and soothed the area with his hands. I was shocked when he also bent down a little and placed two meaningful open mouth kisses on each of the burning areas on my butt cheeks. And yes, I moaned at the indescribable feeling.

"Are you okay my sweet baby?" Kade cooed, lifting me so that I'd straddle his left thigh and wrap my arms around his neck as well as lay my head on his clothed shoulder. "Are you sore? Do you want me to massage you? Was I too hard? Do you like being spanked or would you rather not do it again? It was my first time spanking someone too, so I hope it was-"

I cut him off with a little giggle and gently biting his ear- eliciting a groan from him. "Slow down Kadey. No, I'm not sore, it just feels a little weird if that makes sense. No, I don't need a massage, but you can massage my feet later. You did the perfect hit; not too hard or soft. And I urm, well I- I did like it. I wouldn't mind doing it again." I muttered the last part shyly, kind of embarrassed that my boyfriend inflicting pain-filled pleasure on my body turned me on and brought me new sensations which I never knew existed.

I connected our eyes to see they were staring at the wall shocked. Thinking that meant he didn't want to, I hurriedly rambled, "I mean that's if you want to. You have to like it too obviously because you may not like hitting me and-"

"Shh baby," Kade mumbled against my lips after cutting me off with a short kiss. "Spanking is a turn on for me as much as if you judging on the wet spot you've left on the leg and my floor. So of course we can do it again, as long as you don't mind me 'hurting' you."

"It doesn't hurt," I reassured, running two fingers through his stubble.

After a short silence, I bluntly blurted, "can we have sex now?" Which caused Kade to fall back on the bed laughing, me now on top of him with my hands on either side of his head.

"Always so blunt baby," Kade teased, unhooking my bra from the back with one hand and letting my boobs fall free- such a good feeling. Better than an orgasm and a food coma.

"But I'm the h-word!" I exclaimed, squealing when he turned us over so that he was in top and our pelvises were rubbing against each other- mine making a satisfying friction between his suit trousers.

"The h-word?" Kade asked confused between mumbles as he chewed and sucked on my neck- leaving bruising purple and red marks for later.

"You know Kade, the h-word!"

"You mean horny baby?" He bellowed, laughing against my neck creating a tickling feeling.

"Shush don't say it!"

"But that's what you are..."

"Yes! You don't need to say it though!" I moaned as his mouth found my pebbled nipples; hard from Kade's delicate touch alone.

Whilst he kissed down my body, leaving no skin untainted from his unholy mouth, he also began tugging my panties down my legs, much more delicate with them than he is my other pairs- he probably wants me to wear them again.

"Baby?" Kade mumbled against my crotch bone, licking up both sides of it whilst groping at my butt cheeks.

Unable to form words, I moaned in acknowledgement.

"Can I be rough? Fuck you instead of making love?"

My heart melted at the fact he felt he needed to ask.

"Even when you're rough and go hard I still think of it as making love." I tangled my hand in his black locks

"Why's that baby?"

"Because I love you and I'd only do something like this with someone I love."

"You're mine. I'm going to be the only person you'll ever love and fuck. Understand?"

The possessiveness oozing out his voice and the grip on my butt that tightened made me squeeze my legs around his torso a lot tighter. I mean a lot.

"Yes!"

With that said, Kade moved to sit on the edge of the bed (ignoring my whine) and began unbuckling his belt with one hand whilst his shirt buttons with the others.

I watched his shoulder muscles tense as well as his biceps with every movement- causing the veins all over the said areas to flex. I was too busy drooling to notice that he'd began crawling back over to me, straddling my thighs and attaching our lips in a heated kiss. It was full of so much passion that our teeth clashed a few times and we were even biting on each other's lips. It was so hot.

With everything (including his boxers) gone, Kade moved down my body, pecking each hickey left by his sinful mouth on the way, and used his own hands to bend my legs at the knee and spread them wide. Just wide enough so he could lay his body between them.

"K-Kade?" I asked shyly.

"Mhm."

"Can you 'do me from the back'?" I asked, repeating the words Avery spoke to me a couple of days ago.

"Where did you hear that sweet girl?"

"A-Avery. It sounds fun and I want to try it.

"Ok baby, if you're sure."

"I am," I breathed, arching my back at the thought of a new position.

"On your hands and knees then baby." I didn't question him, I did as instructed, excited for what was to come.

Kade moved from on top of me, allowing me to roll over. Doing just that, I put my hands close to the pillows and, as if on instinct, spread my legs- showcasing everything to my boyfriend.

"Ready?" Kade asked, positioning himself behind me and gripping my hips in his hands.

"More than ever."

A large intrusion entered my kitty, hitting deeper than I remembered from previous times when we did it the 'normal' way. A dull ache quickly appeared before being swallowed by pleasure.

"Oh my-"

"Do you like this baby?" Kade asked wrapping my pink hair around his wrist and tugging dominantly. "If only you could see this tight little pussy swallowing me like a good girl. My good girl."

"Yesssss," I screamed once Kade 'hit the spot' he told me he had memorised. I don't know what he meant by that but when he did reach it, I felt awestruck and paralysed.

Snap.

I lifted my neck to see that the hand Kade had moved from my hips and put on the headboard had been gripping it so tight that the wood snapped.

"Oh, Kade-"

"Shh, it doesn't matter baby. I'll buy us a new bed. Sorry for breaking ours."

Ours...?!

Forgetting what happened, it only took a couple more thrusts, slaps to the bottom and hair tugs for my body to release that white substance Kade loved tasting and I love releasing. With a few more rapid thrusts, I felt kade fill me up with his liquid and I could also feel it seeping out my folds. Something Kade saw and let out a deep, heavenly groan at. It almost sounded as good as his low moans. Almost.

"I love you, Kade," I whispered whilst he pulled out of me and put some of his weight only on my back with his hands on either side of my head.

"I love you more Arabella."

~~

After earlier events, Kade and I had fallen straight to sleep but was awoken by the loud sound of a phone call coming from his phone.

Grunting, Kade reluctantly took his head from between my breasts and reached over to get his phone from the bedside table, his private parts brushing against my bare stomach and nearly hitting my face because it was a lot more curved from being semi-erect.

Don't lick it, Arabella. Don't lick-

"Whaddya' want?" Kade grumbled into the matte black phone as he plopped back beside me with his head on my chest. He looks like a baby, hehe.

"Mhm, I'll ask her."

Kade moved his head up to look at my face, "do you want to go hang out with the group and catch dinner after?"

Perking up at the sound of seeing my friends, and the food promised, I nodded my head with a giant smile and tapped Kade's head so he could move it and I could go get dressed.

He did so, with a pout as he wrapped his blankets around him in a cocoon as he finished speaking to- I'm guessing- Enzo. 

I knew exactly what to wear. The weather was decent by the looks of it, the sun was out and people on the street looked to be wearing jeans with shirts or summer dresses and shorts. Only a select few wire jackets, no one had a coat though.

I picked a black and white polka dot bodycon dress from my side of the closet and a small, brown denim jacket to match. I also took a fresh set of underwear and ran into the bathroom, still naked and trying to hide myself from Kade's lustful, darkening eyes.

I locked the bathroom door, preventing Kade from coming in and showering with me. Not that I wouldn't want him to, but I'm still a tiny bit sore and we'd never leave the apartment if he does come in.

"Baby!" Kade called from the other side of the door, as I hopped out of the shower and put a towel around my body.

"Yeah!"

"Why are the animals dressed up as a pirate and gangster? And why are their cooking utensils in the living room?" Even from this side of the door, I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"Don't they look cute?!" I said back, ignoring his questions that I didn't have an answer to. And when did I take kitchen tools into the living room?

"Yes, they do. Creepy but you did a good job dressing them."

"I know!"

"Crazy girl..." I heard him mumble as he walked further away from the door.

Well, that was rude.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

The Emperor Da โ˜ฝ

Storie d'amore

15.4K 534 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
140K 5.8K 26
Prom was around the corner and Arabella Meier was sure she wasn't going to attend. Not even her best friend could change her made up mind. But when...
576K 13.2K 85
[COMPLETED] {Wattys 2017} "Why does a bad boy like you want a good girl like me?" I asked. "Because, no other boy could treat you right like me" he...
1.5M 53K 112
I anticipated every breath, and every word. Each day, you could only take an uneducated guess at what he would say. What he would do. My heart tremor...