His flowers

By ashvwrites

Violet Balenciaga:โ€ข: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she ga... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Bonus

Chapter 18

16K 332 62
By ashvwrites

Violet

"Breathe." Aless reminds me skimming his fingers across my cheeks, calming me down. In five minutes we'll know the genders of the babies. Five freaking minutes.

"I'm freaking out." I look around the backyard seeing dozens of people surround the pink and blue decorated tables. "I've heard of gender disappointment, what if I'm disappointed? I don't want to be disappointed."

"You won't be, you love them. But if you are we'll work through it, their genders won't affect how much you love them, yes?"

I nod finding peace in the sincerity of his voice. "Yes, right." He grabs me by the hand leading me to the treat covered table. He picks up a chocolate covered strawberry -my favorite- and brings it up to my lips.

"Be exited, amore. After today we can pick out names and buy all the clothes and nursery decorations you've been waiting to buy." Alessandro's words make me melt into his chest. His right. My love for my babies won't change upon knowing the genders.

"Have you got any names in mind?" I ask watching a small smile grow on his lips. His eyes twinkle as they flicker to my stomach. "I've thought of something, when we know the genders I'll tell you." His lips briefly come into contact with my forehead as Freya calls us to the middle of the yard.

Everyone huddles up in the center. Two large back balloons are held down by weights. Both say baby A in cursive font. Two other balloons are held to the side with the same font saying baby B.

I wipe my palms on the sides of my dress as Aless and I walk into the middle. "You got this hermanita." Joel  cheers as we approach the center.

I send him a grateful smile as Aless and I each stand by a balloon. The big projector behind us displays a five second countdown.

Five. I see Grey and Julie eating cupcakes while grinning at me.

Four. Mama and Freya stare at us in awe.

Three. Oak and Seb hug each other close in anticipation.

Two. B bounces with excitement.

One. Aless grabs hold of my chin, kissing me passionately as we pop both balloons at the same time.

Everyone erupts into cheers, my eyes slowly flutter open as I look up. "A baby girl." I whisper. My eyes sting with tears as I feel the light pink confetti land on my face.

"A baby girl." Aless repeats chuckling. My smile grows as I look over at him. "A girl." I restate feeling excitement bubble in my chest. He cups my face as our moms replace the balloons with the new ones. He softly presses his lips to mine making me melt into him.

"I should have dressed in pink." I hear oak mumble solemnly. Seb pats his back reassuringly. "You still have fifty percent chance of getting it right." That brings a smile to Oaks face.

Mama places the balloon in front of me. Her eyes teary as she looks at me, "my baby girl all grown up, having one of her own." Her lip trembles making my eyes own tears fall.

"You're a grandma." I chuckle as my tears roll down my cheeks. She chuckles with me, eventually retuning back next to Joel and Freya.

The five second count down starts again. Joel's eyes are filled with astonishment, mama and Freya both look teary, Brie and Jenna squeal with each second, Oak and Seb watch attentively as the seconds count down, Mateo holds Niko who babbles his ear off, Grey and Julie sing along with the count down.

Aless looks over at me, his own eyes looking hazy as we pop the last balloons. Everything happens in slow motion. My heart beats wildly against my rib cage as I slowly look up to reveal the color. Specks of pink papers fly everywhere making a happy cry leave my lips. "Two baby girls."

Aless grabs me by the waist, pulling me into him. His nose runs along my neck as he mumbles, "daughters." Something wet hits my collar bone making me pull away. "Don't." He chokes out.

"Are you crying?" I whisper running a finger through his hair. He nods slowly, "happy tears, very happy."

My stomach fills with butterflies, whether it's his words or the babies feather like kicks; I've never been happier.

"Pink! Pink! Pink, pink, pink!" A small cheering voice calls out, shaking my legs. Niko looks up grinning at me. "Pink!" His eyes are so wide with excitement. "Vivi it was all pink! I'm going to be a big cousin!"

I look down at the kid with so much love. I slightly bend my knees, grabbing Niko and perching him on my hip.

"Uncle Aless! It was pink."

"It was buddy." He mumbles, tears no longer spilling. "You ready to have some friends running around?" Niko nods rapidly making us laugh.

"Violeta!" Freya cheers. As her and mama make their way to us. Niko wiggles out of my arms retuning to his mom and dad.

Both of them capture us into bone crushing hugs. "You were given two blessings." Mama whispers in my ear. "You'll love them more than anything, I'm sure of it."

"Mini Violeta's." Freya sniffles. She turns to her son, a stern look in her eyes. "You have three girls to care for, take good care of them."

"I'd never do wrong by them." He lays a defensive hand onto my growing stomach. "Just making sure." She smiles, patting his cheek.

Oak, Seb, and Brie surround us as soon as mama and Freya leave. "Was I right? Or was I right?" B grins.

"You had fifty, fifty chance at getting one right." Oak scoffs. "So did you. Yet I got both right." She retaliates. Seb shakes his head, amused at them. "Congratulations, Violet." He offers, sending me a smile.

Grey runs up to me, shoving himself past Oaks legs. "You should name them Julie! She's the best person ever!" He grins trying to convince me.

"Sorry." Julie chuckles, grabbing hold of her brother. She looks at her brother in awe as a warm blush covers her face.

"She really is the best." I agree with him. She looks down at her shoes, her copper hair falling over her cheek to cover her face. "I'm not that great." The shrug of her shoulders has all of us frowning.

"You're the best." Oak slightly bumps her shoulder, "absolute, best."

"See Julie? Best, best, best!" Grey grins before dragging her to the snack table. I watch them as they grab their favorites and retreat to a table.

Mateo walks up with a big smile. He hugs his brother and me. I walk over to Jenna as Aless gets lost in conversation with Mateo.

"Has your morning sickness subsided?" She asks, tilting her head back as she sips on her cold beverage.

"No." I chuckle. "It's getting there. I didn't puke today." I shrug. It's been routine for me to puke every morning.

"I loathe morning sickness." She shudders. "How are baby girls doing?" Her hand drifts to my stomach, hovering to get approval before touching.

A small flutter makes me laugh. Her eyes widen as the babies caress her palm. "Woah." She leans in closer, "hi babies. I'm Jenna." Another small flutter has both of us laughing. "Your mom found out you were girls today."

As the flutters subside she sits back with a satisfied grin. "I officially have baby fever."

"Have you even considered another baby?" I question, turning to her. Her face slightly drops. "Sometimes. But getting pregnant with Niko wasn't easy, it took a very long time. My doctor told me it isn't easy for me to conceive, we never tried again, in fear that we'd get our hopes up." She slumps against the chair, a frown etched to her lips.

"It's one hundred percent your choice," I lay my hands onto hers, "but just remember that once they get here it's worth it." She looks over at me, deep in thought before slowly nodding. "Yea." Her lips slightly curl into a smile as her gaze flickers to Niko. "Very much worth it."

Aless walks over to us, a glass of water and a basket of strawberries in hand. "Drink, please." He hands me the water with floating ice cubes. I drink the entire glass in one go, realizing how thirsty I was.

Jenna gives Aless a hug before leaving the two of us.

"Remember to drink water." He softly scolds. "You've been outside all day and you haven't taking a single sip of water. It's important for you and these babies to stay hydrated." He reminds me, gently kissing my head.

"Sorry, I forget." I sigh, leaning into his side. He brings a strawberry to my mouth, "don't apologize, I can always remind you."

I greedily take a bite into each strawberry he brings to my mouth. The flavor sends chills up my arms and tingles through my jaw. Both babies kicks around my stomach making me laugh. They also love strawberries.

Alessandro's hand drifts to my stomach, already knowing the babies are kicking if I randomly laugh. He keeps his palm in the center feeling as the little kicks hit him.

His thumb draws little circles as he leans down to my stomach, pressing two kisses side by side. "Middle names, Freya and Maria."

My eyes snap to his. "Freya and Maria?" I swallow the lump in my throat, "our moms names?"

"Or not." He shrugs, clearing my hair from my face, "just an idea."

"A freaking lovely idea." I mumble, bumping his shoulder. "Now we need first names."

My heart races against my chest as I prepare myself to tell him what I want to say. "Hey Aless?"

"Yes Amore?" His fingers drift to my hair, massaging my scalp.

"I want them to have your last name." His enter body tenses beside me. "You're doing everything with me. You're loving them with me, you're providing for them with me, you're taking care of them with me. It's your last name they should have."

"You sure?" His voice is so thick with emotion it makes me cup his face. "One hundred percent." He closes his hazy eyes and presses his lips to mine.

"I'd love nothing more." He mumbles against me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 9.9K 31
โ‡ข STORY BY : โฑ http:หšโ™กlvesaturn! หšห‘ุ˜ :๐Ÿฅ: ยทหš โ‡ข COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnโ™ก [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] โ‡ข๐“ก๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๏ฟฝ...
439K 8K 68
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Two years since he threw her out. She's a model and he is still the same guy who she remembers. Except he is a cold hearted cunt. What wi...
2.4M 66.7K 31
I took a deep breath."Antonio I...I'm pregnant."His smile suddenly faded and his brown eyes turned darker by the second. He removed my hands from his...
462K 12.5K 44
Layla Campbell โ€ข four years after her boyfriend dies she's left to raise her three year old by herself. Her job allows her to provide everything nece...