The Salt Files (MLB)

By AnonymousSnake977

Different scenarios of salt in the MLB fandom. I typically do Lila, Alya, and class salt the most. Sometimes... More

To Crush Your Part Part 1
To Crush Your Part Part 2
To Crush Your Part Epilogue
The Liar Among Us
Possible Murderer In The Class?
Don't Mess With A Couffaine (Lukanette)
Enabler (Adrien and Bustier Salt)
Tabloid (Part 2 of Enabler)
Clara's Anger
Keep It Under Wraps
You Think I'm In A Gang?
ExposΓ©
Wait For It
April Fools
A Liar's Downfall
Wrong Number, Alya
Are We Really Friends?
S5 Review So Far (Mini Rant)
You Should Have Listened
It's Quiet Uptown
It's Quiet Uptown (Background)
Song Requests? (Not A Chapter)
It Was A Joke
Happy Birthday (Marinette Edition)
I Spy (Pride Month Special)
Summer Lies, No Surprise
Happy Birthday, Lie-La
It's Your Fault
Guitar Hero
Get To Know Me (Not a Chapter)
The Sheep of the School
Cups
Victim Blaming
The Interview
Chloe and Sabrina: The Cat and Bug Team
Bomb Threat (Sorry If Title Is Triggering)
Random References + Updates (Not A Chapter)
I Finished S5
Refusal
Babysitting Fails
I Signed Up This Story For The Wattys 2023πŸ’€
A Day To Remember
Hawkmoth's Reveal
The Path You Chose
Game Night
Uncertain Future
Rebellion
Identity Reveal Gone Wrong (Request)
A Touch of Creativity
Reckless
The Blogger's Recklessness
Superstitions
The Good Liar
Allergies
Transferred
True Colors
Trustworthy
One Way Ticket To Fame
My Shot
The Schuyler Sisters
You'll Be Back
Satisfied
Wait for It
Dear Theodosia
Nonstop
Take a Break
The Room Where It Happens
Congratulations to The Rossi Pamphlet
The World Was Wide Enough
Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Sincerely Me
Good For You
You Will Be Found
You've Reached The End!

The New Student (Felinette Attempt)

3.9K 60 72
By AnonymousSnake977

First time writing this ship, I wanted to test it. I might have saw a clip of Felix and Kagami from a newer season, idk if it was fanmade tho I haven't checked.

Felix comes in as an exchange student because his mother wants him to make more friends. Felix didn't expect all this drama in his first week.

Based on Nothing Bad Ever Happens To Me on Tumblr

______________________________________________________________

Miss Bustier clapped her hands as she entered the classroom. The class quieted down as she smiled with satisfaction. "Class, today we will get a new student, Felix Culpa!" Said boy with an icy glare entered the room. Marinette raised her head from the back of the class as Adrien smiled softly. He was glad his cousin was here with him.

"Would you like to say something about yourself?" Felix turned to the teacher.

"I'd rather not, I'd prefer to find my seat." Adrien's expression quickly changed to shock, he wasn't expecting Felix to speak to their teacher like that.

Bustier searched for an empty seat, only spotting one. "There's a spot by Marinette. She's our class representative in the back." Felix headed towards the back as Marinette signaled herself. Lila tried to catch Felix's eye but was ignored. Marinette scooted over as he came closer as Lila glared.

Not even five minutes in the class, Lila started causing trouble. "Miss Bustier, Marinette is calling me names!" The class automatically glared at the bluenette, who shrank under the eyes of her peers. Miss Bustier looked disappointed.

"Now Marinette, you know I don't tolerate bullying. Apologize to her." Before Marinette could defend herself, Felix interrupted.

"When did you say she called you a name?" He asked, looking bored. "Because no one said a word during class and no one spoke to her before. So there was no time for Marinette to do that. Now if you are done, I'd like to continue the lesson." The atmosphere is tense. Mrs. Bustier cleared her throat awkwardly and continued class.

"Thank you." Marinette whispered. Felix nodded in response.

~Time Skip~

"Why did the sausage-haired girl accuse you?" Felix asked when class was over. Everyone was heading off to lunch and they were the only ones left in the room. Marinette sighed.

"She hates me and wants to make my life miserable. She's nothing but a liar." 

"It's obvious, she seems like one. And it's in her name." Marinette laughed.

"Do you want to come over to my parents' bakery? As a thank you for defending me." Felix considered this. It was less time around his cousin and the dense sheep of classmates annoying him. Felix eventually agreed, also wanting some coffee to get him through the day. They didn't get far before more drama hit them.

"Felix!" Lila called out as the duo tried to leave. Lila was trailed by her sheep as she walked towards them. "I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us, and get to know us."

"I already took up an offer for lunch." Adrien wanted his cousin to befriend the classmates, still not seeing that the High Road advice wasn't working.

"Come on Felix, they just want to get to know you better. It's your first day after all."

"I already took up another offer." Felix repeated, glaring coldly at his cousin. Alya decided to get involved, as she didn't want this new kid to be hanging around the bully.

"Listen here new kid, you don't want to be around her!" Alya pointed at Marinette. "She's a bully and targets Lila. We're just trying to protect you from her." Felix scoffed.

"I don't want to waste my braincells explaining to you imbeciles. Let's get one thing clear: you are all sheep. You are all bullies. The day I will hang around you lot is the day I die." Felix walked off, Marinette following in shock.

Lila fumed, but covered it with tears and claimed Felix didn't like her.

You're either with me or against me. You chose the wrong one, Culpa.

~Another Time Skip~

Marinette gave Felix so many pastries and treats that he needed a large box to hold it all. While they ate, they talked about their interests and the liar herself.

"Adrien knows she's lying, doesn't he?" Felix asked. Unlike his cousin, he was aware of the signs in the class. It was like he had this ability to look at someone and instantly know what kind of person they are. From what he observed, Marinette had the most interesting vibe in the environment.

Marinette panicked. She didn't want Felix to think she hated his own family, but she also didn't want to lie. She hesitated, but nodded anyway.

"He told me to take the high road so Lila wouldn't get akumatized." Felix raised an eyebrow.

"What if you got akumatized instead? Aren't you the one suffering instead of her?"

"...I guess we never thought about that..." Felix wasn't exactly surprised by his cousin's choices, but was shocked that he is dismissing a friend for the sake of a liar.

"So let me get this straight: He knows the leech is lying and told you not to say anything so she won't get akumatized?" Marinette nodded. "And the possibility of you getting akumatized never occurred?" Another nod. "And to top it off, he just watches from a distance as the sheep gang up on you." Marinette smiled sheepishly. Felix sighed.

"It's still only my first day." Marinette chuckled and checked her phone.

"We need to start heading back to class."

"Back to them? It's only been half a day and I'm already sick of them!

Back in Class

When they got back, Felix was shunned by the class. He didn't care anyways, they were annoying and he didn't like them to begin with. Adrien tried again to get his cousin on good terms with the class, but he was ignored.

That was how the class was. Lila would lie more about Marinette and a little about Felix, and the class would eat it up. Overtime the two hung out more and even started dating. They were inseparable, always sticking up for the other when they were ganged up on. Of course, Marinette had it worse.

The cold Agreste boy could give someone a glare and they wouldn't dare come near them. But the class soon got bold and decided to get physical, leading to attacking Marinette. A punch here and there went to bloody noses and nearly broken bones. 

Felix was tired of seeing his girlfriend hurt by her ex-friends while his cousin just stood back and watched. With them, their blind teacher, and the child of a principal that runs their school and only hears one side of the story this school was going downhill. And Felix was going to do something about it if no one else will.

While he was in the class, he became friends with Chloe. She became friends with Marinette as well since Sabrina left her. Chloe used her status to get connections to people Lila lied about and all of them got their lawyers. Felix sat back and waited for the show to begin. 

To add to it, he didn't tell Marinette his plan so it would be a surprise.

One Friday morning, the last day before Winter Break, Lila's mother entered the school. She got an anonymous phone call about a parent teacher conference, then realized she was the only parent there. Lila paled  when she caught sight of her mother. 

As the Italian mother walked up to her daughter, she got another phone call. Everyone watched as her face morphed from neutral to confusion and anger. She ended the call and had a fire in her eyes.

"Lila, care to explain why I just got a call that your school wasn't closed all this time?" She fumed. Lila fumbled with an explanation as more guests entered the school. Celebrities, magazine models, and even the school board walked in towards the girl. 

Everyone stopped and watched what was unfolding. A few were even recording, as their favorite role models were in their school. Felix dragged Marinette to the 2nd floor to watch the show in safety. Chloe even brought snacks.

The downfall was beautiful. Everyone Lila lied about sued her on the spot, her mother was yelling at her in Italian, and even Alya got lawsuits along with the rest of the class for all the harassment towards Marinette. 

The Board didn't forget about Bustier and Damocles, in fact they were even investigated for how they treated bullying cases and were fired. School was closed early, and videos of what happened went viral over the break.

Lila was taken out of Francis Dupont and was sent back to Italy to a boarding school. Damocles and Bustier were replaced with teachers who knew how to properly deal with bullying. 

The class tried to apologize to Marinette, but she wasn't going to take it. Felix and Marinette both transferred schools and succeeded in life while the bullies didn't. (Picture their future as you wish)

1475 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 5.4K 16
It was just a game to Adrien, an unrealistic dream to Marinette, and a plan to Alya and Nino. None of them realized that this game plan would change...
11.6K 193 21
WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a specific order unless there are multiple...
79.2K 1K 37
Salt. Says it in the title. Requests are open at anytime. DISCONTINUED! I never thought I would have to discontinue another book. I'm so sorry
4.9K 159 18
𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’Žπ’‚π’•π’•π’†π’“. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’„π’π’Šπ’π’” 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂�...