Imperfect || Complete

By xlilstbr_

Rosalie Carmichael is part of one of the Most famous families in America, but when things take a turn for the... More

About this book:
Aesthetics :
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter: 23
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Epilogue:
Bonus Chapter: Sick Day

Bonus Chapter: Chritsmas

6 0 0
By xlilstbr_

It's Christmas my favourite time of fucking year and especially now that I have a child it's just so magical.

It's six am because this baby doesn't like letting me sleep in so I'm all up and ready for the day.

Ethan and Romeo are still asleep so I have probably an hour or two to myself before all the craziness of Christmas Day unfolds.

We set everything up last night after we put Romeo down so we wouldn't have to try and do it before he woke up even though I'm awake anyway.

I go and check on him before heading back to the bedroom because I have nothing to do so I must aswell sit in bed.

I walk in and Ethan is asleep with his arm sprawled across my side where he was holding me before I got up.

I move it gently and get back in pulling the covers up and he stirs, shit.

"You already awake, baby?" He asks in his husky morning voice.

"Yeah I had to pee" I say and he puts his hand on my belly rubbing circles he knows I love when he does that.

"Merry Christmas, I love you" he says and I grin "Merry Christmas baby, I love you too" I say back.

Just as we settle down I hear subtle cries coming from down the hall and furrow my brows.

Why would he be crying, he hasn't done that in a while and it's Christmas he was so excited.

I get up quickly rushing down the hall into my baby's room and pick him up.

"What's wrong baby?" I say as he settles into the warmth of my chest. "Santa didn't come" he cries and I shush him.

"How do you know that?" I smile "because I didn't hear bells and I falled asleep" I chuckle.

"We'll, maybe he came anyway we need to check downstairs" I say and he looks up.

"Right now?" He says and I shake my head.

Kid, it's six thirty no chance. He woke up early meaning he won't sleep properly tonight now so I need to get at least another hour out of him.

"How about we go snuggle with daddy for a bit before yes?" I say and he nods cuddling back into me and I kiss his head.

I grab his blanket and wrap it around him cause it's quite cold and walked us to the bedroom where Ethan smiled and opened his arms for us.

~~~

It's now 8 am we all slept again for another two hours after Romeo settled back down and now we are awake and ready to start the day.

"Presents time!!" Romeo lifts his arms up and shouts in his adorable little baby voice. I've never known a two year old to speak so much.

Me and Ethan laugh "yes, shall we go see if Santa came?" I say and he jumps up and runs for the stairs.

"Careful, Rome we don't run down stairs" Ethan says before we all start walking down them.

It's so freaking hot when he uses his dad voice like that.

I can't contain the smile on my face when Romeo sees all the presents "Santa" bought him.

He's so excited and I'm so happy I was able to put that smile on my baby boys face.

"Look, mama and dada so many" we chuckle and sit in the couch, Ethan leans in and plants a kiss on my forehead.

Romeo starts tearing into his presets and squealing after opening each one.

Fuck he's so loud and it kinda hurts my ears, but he'll only ever be this little once and I'm not about to stop him from being this excited about Christmas.

"Ahh, look it dada it's a fire truck" he screams excitedly, he loves firemen and I'm sure he's gonna be end up being one when he grows up.

"Wow buddy it's a big one" Ethan says staring in awe at his son.

I lean back taking a moment to breathe and just let my mind go for a second a smile coming to my face.

I feel Ethan kiss my forehead and bring me closer to him.

"I'm gonna go make us some coffee and then I'm gonna give you your gift" I squeal because who doesn't love a good present.

We're not one of those couples that doesn't buy each other gifts because love is enough like yeah we love each other but it's still nice to get a little present from time to time.

Romeo finishes opening his presents and for breakfast eats one strawberry and a bag of chocolate coins from his stocking.

We tried but it's Christmas so whatever.

Ethan surprised me with a gorgeous bracelet and in return I bought him a new gold chain but a special one cause it has an E on for Ethan.

~~~
We arrive at Ethan's parents we're the whole family is spending Christmas.

There's so many of us so it's really chaotic but it's amazing and you can feel the love bouncing of the walls.

"Merry Christmas my loves" Eleanor greeting us with a hug. "I got lots of presents Gram" Romeo's squeals.

"I bet you did" she smiles ushers us into the living room where chaos is unfolding already and it's not even dinner time.

"Romy" Violet jumps up and they run off and play. Little Luca still isn't old enough to play like they do but it won't be long.

"Here, let's sit" Ethan gently pushes me to sit on a couch. Everyone is having small conversations and it's just so lively in here I love it.

"Hi, Rosie did you have a good morning?" My mom comes to sit next to us. I hug her "yes, this baby had me up at the crack of dawn but Romeo was bouncing off the walls he'll definitely sleep good tonight" i laugh and rub my belly.

The babies run back into the room already exhausted and red in the face but with big smiles on their faces.

"Hey, why don't we calm down before dinner guys" Alissa says. Romeo runs over to us "mama?"

"Yes, baby?" I pick up up and put him in my lap. "Is it dinner? I'm hungry" I smile and smooth his hair.

"Yeah Gram will be done soon" I kiss his head and he runs to play on the floor with Luca.

I relax into Ethan "I really am hungry too, like really hungry" I sigh. "It'll be done soon, don't go biting peoples head off" he chuckles and twirls my hair round his fingers.

Eleanor calls us all to the dining room and we all sit in our designated seats and everyone starts helping themselves to the food.

First I fill my little boys plate up of things I know he'll eat so he won't make a fuss. Then I pile my plate with a mountain of food.

But nobody can shame me I'm eating for two we both need full tummy's.

The babies finish before us and because they're impatient we let them play in the family room while the rest of the adults eat and make conversation.

"So do we have names for the baby yet?" Emma asks. "To be honest we haven't really though about that yet we need to though" I reply.

"Are you gonna go with an R theme like Romeo's name?" Albert, Ethans dad asks and I shake my head.

"No I don't want to do R names because then I feel like I have limited options if we happen to find one we really love  maybe but probably not" I say and smile.

"How's school fallen?" Alissa asks and she starts explaining how she slapped a girl because she tried touch her boyfriend and we all chuckle.

After dinner we all sit around in the family room and pass round presents and by the time everyone's done unwrapping you can't see the floor.

"Mama, look it!" I smile at Romeo who runs full force at me "oh wow" he jumps up and down.

"Dada look it's huge Dino that says rahhh and walks!!" He says excitedly "wow buddy that's cool" Ethans says and starts getting it out of the box.

I get heaps of gifts from my mom and Ethan's mom and my sisters and everyone and I have no clue where I'm gonna put it all.

I must have at least 15 bottles of perfume , and Ethan just basically has a pile of shirts and socks.

It starts hitting 8 pm and I'm exhausted and I can tell my baby is falling asleep where he plays quietly with a sleepy Violet on the floor.

"You sleepy?" Ethan says pressing a soft kiss in the crook of my neck and I nod "yeah" I pout and snuggle into his chest and he soothingly rubs my bump.

He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses my crown. Romeo comes over holding his arms up for Ethan so he picks him up.

He puts his head in Ethan's neck and mumble "tired, dada" and drifts off. " I think it's time we head off" Ethan says  to the room.

We slowly stand up and I gather up a few of f the light gifts Romeo got because Ethan will not let me carry anything remotely heavy.

He hands Romeo to me while he starts making trips to our car with Logan to load all the gifts in.

I adjust him so he's comfy on my chest and and swaying  him slightly. I'll never not love holding my baby.

"Today was amazing, honestly so much fun" Emma stands beside me and I nod "I'm exhausted it was the best Christmas yet, this one'll definitely sleep the whole night"  I say.

Em hugs me and then I go around everyone thanking them for the gifts and how great today was.

Ethan finally comes back in and we say our final goodbyes he takes Romeo off me and buckles him in slowly so he won't wake and then grabs me and pulls me to him.

"I love you so much" he mumbles against my head. "I love you to" I whisper and we pull back and climb into the car.

Once we get back home I grab Romeo and take him up to his room while Ethan brings the stuff in and just puts in in the sitting room for now.

Knowing Romeo never goes down easy I keep him in my arms for a bit rocking him and presses little kisses to his head.

He stirs a bit and let's a little yawn out, he's too cute I still can't believe we made him.

"Mama" he says "shh, go night nights" I whisper and he snuggles into me and drifts back to sleep.

I try to put him down but every time I try he clings to me making it impossible  and makes me giggle.

"Ethan, come up here" I whisper shout and he come jogging up the stairs "what is it, baby?".

I laugh and say "look" as I try to put Romeo down and his little hands cling to the material of my shirt.

He's such a mommy's boy and I live for it never wanting him to grow out of it.

"Just bring him to our bed" Ethan lets out a laugh, so I try and put my pjs on while holding him and the task is impossible so I try give him to Ethan which surprisingly he lets me.

"Look at him, he won't sleep in his own bed but he'll sleep on us" I laugh and finish getting ready.

We settle down in bed and I feel the sleep already coming on so I snuggle into the covers with Romeo next to me and Ethan on the other side of him so he won't fall of the bed.

But now that he's in our bed we can't have sex which is a big letdown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 171 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
95.7K 3.1K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
222K 6.6K 17
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 | ❝SHE MADE THE MOON LOOK DULL, SHE KEPT THE SKY LIT EACH NIGHT.❞ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Cassiopeia Wylie doesn't know much a...
7 Lives Apart By Rose

Mystery / Thriller

364 54 13
"At that time, I didn't know that fate would drag us 7 Lives Apart!" *** Rose will go to any lengths just to lure in...