My Light, My Jimin

By Mumble_Bee_03

Park Jimin, a bright and ambitious nineteen-year-old, attends Daegu University where he meets a variety of ne... More

✨Playlist✨
Dear Reader
Chapter 1: Syllabus
Chapter 2: New Professor
Chapter 3: Debate Club
Chapter 4: Homework
Chapter 5: The Chalkboard
Chapter 6: Research
Chapter 7: Observations
Chapter 8: Campus Life
Chapter 9: Psychologist
Chapter 10: Classmates
Chapter 11: Office Hours
Chapter 12: Field Trip
Chapter 13: Class Pet
Chapter 14: Grade: A+
Chapter 15: Trivia Night
Chapter 16: Tests
Chapter 17: Meeting
Chapter 18: Closed Doors
Chapter 19: Dorms
Chapter 20: The Library
Chapter 21: Books
Chapter 22: Schedule
Chapter 23: Art
Chapter 24: Learning
Chapter 25: Anatomy Studies
Chapter 26: Responsibility
Chapter 27: Halloween Dance
Chapter 28: Social Studies
Chapter 29: Friends
Chapter 30: Tutor Sessions
Chapter 31: Teamwork
Chapter 32: Lockdown
Chapter 33: Scissors
Chapter 34: School Fight
Chapter 35: Reports
Chapter 36: Counseling
Chapter 37: Projects
Chapter 38: Backpack
Chapter 39: Suspension
Chapter 40: Eraser
Chapter 41: Chats
Chapter 42: Independence
Chapter 43: Globe
Chapter 44: Bullies
Epilogue: Evaluation

Author's Note

56 4 0
By Mumble_Bee_03

Well, here we are again.

First and foremost, I want to reiterate that this was not just a fanfic: this was my creation I spent many long nights working on it instead of taking care of more serious responsibilities of mine.  I felt that with this Yoonmin story, it would explore sensitive topics society is dealing with to this day.  Questions like: what does it mean to have an age-gap, how to determine what consent means, and figuring out what are green flags in a relationship.  

I believe that taboo subjects such as these go unanswered more often than usual, which is why I dedicated my time into making such a fanfic like this.  Even though it portrays actual idols as characters, I thought only Min Yoongi and Park Jimin could really help me tell this story.

I am also very well aware that these people are real K-Pop idols, which goes without saying that this was a work of fiction, keeping in mind that both Yoongi and Jimin have their own lives outside of my fanfic.  That being said, they and all of BTS have inspired me to share my work with the rest of you.  I am so happy to have found them, and I'm incredibly proud of the work they have done throughout the years.

BTS, you will always have my purple heart. 

I, for one, am deeply honored that you have chosen to click on this story of mine.  I am grateful to each and every reader.  Thank you very much for sticking around with me.

This work would not be possible without the endless support from my family.  They knew I wanted to be a writer and did not bat an eye when I announced I was in the midst of creating fanfiction, in fact, my mom encouraged me to write faster. 

Thank you to my dad for putting up with me (again) and for taking the time to learn each BTS member's names; you didn't have to, but I'm glad you did.  Thank you to my sister for going with me to the BTS Permission to Dance concert; if I could dedicate a BTS song for you, I'd choose "You Never Walk Alone".  And lastly, thank you to my mom.  I whole-heartly believe BTS brought us closer together than anything, and I'm honored to have a BTS moot like you who I can sing my heart out with. 

I love each and every one of you.

Thank you for reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 23.7K 49
Min Yoongi is the perfect 19 year old son. Raised with an overly religious family, he is planned to follow his father's wishes by becoming a priest...
39.7K 2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...
88 0 6
Jimin, 22 and trapped in a collapsing marriage, finds himself intoxicated by the police officer next door. When stolen glances and secret lunch break...
35.2K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...